#1 Posted by ShadowSilver (217 posts) - - Show Bio

Scenario: DOS Doomsday has invaded Soul Society. The Captains confront the mad monster. Yamamoto is in the group. They all have zanpakutos. Doomsday is bloodlust mode. No Morals. No prep. Who wins?

#2 Posted by beautifulrevery (1486 posts) - - Show Bio

If Soi Fon can get two hits in with her shikai or if Shunsui actually uses his shikai's abilities effectively then I can definitely see the captains taking it. Everyone else is pretty much useless except to act as a distraction(except Yamamoto but I doubt his abilities are able to put down doomsday anyway)

#3 Posted by asIsuspected (543 posts) - - Show Bio

@ShadowSilver said:

Scenario: DOS Doomsday has invaded Soul Society. The Captains confront the mad monster. Yamamoto is in the group. They all have zanpakutos. Doomsday is bloodlust mode. No Morals. No prep. Who wins?

LOL ! Domsday is always bloodlusted mode

#4 Posted by BlackWind (5483 posts) - - Show Bio

I have severe doubts Doomsday's skin can be pierced with Suzumebachi. And even if it can, Doomsday will just return from death, immune.

#5 Posted by Simon_the_digger (2829 posts) - - Show Bio

@BlackWind said:

I have severe doubts Doomsday's skin can be pierced with Suzumebachi. And even if it can, Doomsday will just return from death, immune.

Yeah, she couldn't even pierce Aizen,I don't think she is will even put a scratch on Doomsday.

#6 Posted by beautifulrevery (1486 posts) - - Show Bio

@Ferdelance said:

@BlackWind said:

Yeah, she couldn't even pierce Aizen,I don't think she is will even put a scratch on Doomsday.

Idk, the effect is technically a spiritual "poison" in a sense. If there's a cut or something on his body say provided by Shunsui's abilities then she can introduce it to his body. Besides they only need to KO/Kill him once.

#7 Posted by redbird3rdboywonder (3848 posts) - - Show Bio

Interesting

#8 Posted by joshmightbe (24598 posts) - - Show Bio

Doomsday may lose a first battle but technically the Captains "winning" would actually be a loss since he'd come back pissed and immune to whatever they did to win. Lets not forget that this is a guy already immune to most of what they were capable of doing in the first place so they'd basically make him unstoppable. (Well, more unstoppable.)

#9 Posted by D3athstroke (3909 posts) - - Show Bio

Soi Fong will kill him once only for him to Regenerete and get sealed

#10 Posted by solesamurai (591 posts) - - Show Bio

Soi Fon and Shunsui are the only ones capable of Killing him and he will be back.

#11 Posted by lachydotc (29 posts) - - Show Bio

If doomsday can take hits like he does, he would be able to take most attacks from any of the captains.

My vote goes to doomsday!

#12 Posted by Sethlol (1296 posts) - - Show Bio

Doomsday gets killed once and then rips them all in half.

#13 Posted by OneVision_OnePurpose (289 posts) - - Show Bio

Surely if they killed him it would count as a victory? Its not like he gets up twenty seconds later fully healed and totally resistant to what killed him previously.

#14 Posted by jobbernos (1420 posts) - - Show Bio

doomsday effortlessly.