#1  Edited By OmegaDynasty
Boobster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#2  Edited By Boobster

I like them both, so it's hard for me to say.  No one can control Doomsday for long, but Doomsday has never faced someone that powerful in terms of telepathy. Starro wins.

OmegaDynasty

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By OmegaDynasty
@Boobster said:
I like them both, so it's hard for me to say.  No one can control Doomsday for long, but Doomsday has never faced someone that powerful in terms of telepathy. Starro wins.
True, although isn't it nearly impossible for telepaths to get into his mind from what we have seen?
Saren

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 14

User Lists: 12

#4  Edited By Saren
@Boobster said:
Brainiac struggled to control Doomsday, I doubt Starro will do any better. Not when DD can just rip off Starro from his face and damn the consequences.
Boobster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By Boobster
@OmegaDynasty said:
@Boobster said:
True, although isn't it nearly impossible for telepaths to get into his mind from what we have seen?
It depends. Mostly on versions. Doomsday is impossible to be taken over if he is going berserker (like in H/P). Current Doomsday was possessed by Eradicator, but that's because he had some mechanical implants from Luthor in his body, and Eradicator admitted he couldn't control the beast for long.
Boobster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By Boobster
@CitizenBane said:

@Boobster said:

Brainiac struggled to control Doomsday, I doubt Starro will do any better. Not when DD can just rip off Starro from his face and damn the consequences.
And Brainiac has some feats of telepathy ? Brainiac easily possessed him in the beginning of Doomsday Wars arc, he struggled only in the end, when he was about to create another DDay body from an infant. Starro controls minds of nine galaxies, he easily owned Despero and cut his head off with his axe.