#1 Posted by OneVision_OnePurpose (289 posts) - - Show Bio

DOS Doomsday. If he dies once it counts as a victory for the Shinigami.

The 13 Divisions are joined by Ichigo, they get 1 week prep which includes consultation with Superman on his memories of his first fight with Doomsday. (13 Divisions & Ichigo as of the end of the Soul Society Arc).

Doomsday is transported to Sokyuko Hill where the fight takes place. The surrounding area is evacuated.

How does it go?

#2 Posted by PrinceAragorn1 (16721 posts) - - Show Bio

Wow. You're Giving and Kisuke a week of prep for an opponent who can't control your senses??

#3 Posted by OneVision_OnePurpose (289 posts) - - Show Bio

@PrinceAragorn1 said:

Wow. You're Giving and Kisuke a week of prep for an opponent who can't control your senses??

He's no longer a part of the Shinigami thus he's not involved.

#4 Posted by PrinceAragorn1 (16721 posts) - - Show Bio

Hmm.. ok.

#5 Posted by OneVision_OnePurpose (289 posts) - - Show Bio

Bumping beyond all the advertising spam.

#6 Posted by PrinceAragorn1 (16721 posts) - - Show Bio

helping him in bumping beyond all the advertising spam..

#7 Posted by OneVision_OnePurpose (289 posts) - - Show Bio

bump?

#8 Posted by ChaosMarvel (997 posts) - - Show Bio

I'll go with the Soul Society

#9 Posted by RumbleMan_Exe (1543 posts) - - Show Bio

D-Day

#10 Posted by jeanroygrant (20191 posts) - - Show Bio

@ChaosMarvel said:

Wtf why ?

#11 Posted by solesamurai (591 posts) - - Show Bio

@jeanroygrant said:

@ChaosMarvel said:

Wtf why ?

A week prep + supermans knowledge of DD would be very very helpful. It's obvious they can't physically contend with DD but with prep they can win.

#12 Posted by beautifulrevery (1507 posts) - - Show Bio

@solesamurai said:

@jeanroygrant said:

@ChaosMarvel said:

Wtf why ?

A week prep + supermans knowledge of DD would be very very helpful. It's obvious they can't physically contend with DD but with prep they can win.

Mayuri(while not a prep master like Aizen or Urahara) is still pretty good at what he does, devising inventions and things(mostly sadistic) to overcome problems. As such they have a shot at taking this. Otherwise not so much. Doomsday takes it 7/10 times

#13 Posted by solesamurai (591 posts) - - Show Bio

@beautifulrevery said:

@solesamurai said:

@jeanroygrant said:

@ChaosMarvel said:

Wtf why ?

Mayuri(while not a prep master like Aizen or Urahara) is still pretty good at what he does, devising inventions and things(mostly sadistic) to overcome problems. As such they have a shot at taking this. Otherwise not so much. Doomsday takes it 7/10 times

Yea they need Urahara and Aizen or Maybe another week or so to take Majority IMO not a completely one sided battle though, and there will definitely be casualties.

#14 Posted by jeanroygrant (20191 posts) - - Show Bio

@solesamurai said:

@beautifulrevery said:

@solesamurai said:

@jeanroygrant said:

@ChaosMarvel said:

Wtf why ?

Yea they need Urahara and Aizen or Maybe another week or so to take Majority IMO not a completely one sided battle though, and there will definitely be casualties.

Hmm. i guess...

#15 Posted by Laurcus (1299 posts) - - Show Bio

I think the only one that could put him down is Soi Fon, with her instant death Shikai. Remind me again, which captains do they have at the end of that arc? Or rather, which arc is that? I'm more familiar with the anime than the manga, and I don't see it listed. Are you talking about season 3, Soul Society: The Rescue?

Anyway, if they could find a way to disable Doomsday, even if just for a moment, perhaps with Kido, or one of Mayuri's inventions, then Soi Fon could kill him, provided she's fast enough.

#16 Posted by jobbernos (1420 posts) - - Show Bio

@RumbleMan_Exe said:

D-Day