#1 Posted by Green Hizzle (157 posts) - - Show Bio

#2 Posted by warlord1234 (1269 posts) - - Show Bio

It depend.Orion strength is around superman level he can amp his strength with the astro force. Every fight that Orion had with Superman has been a standstill. But in the new god series he ha portrayed has a warrior with near unmatch skills amd immerse power due to the astro force. If this was Walt simonson or John Bryne then he might win this

#3 Posted by MrDirector786 (43636 posts) - - Show Bio

I'm going with Orion.

#4 Posted by Reactor (2644 posts) - - Show Bio

Actually, I'm leaning toward Doomsday. Which version of DD are we using? (DoS, H/P, OWW, etc)

#5 Posted by Fortanono (4889 posts) - - Show Bio

Doomsday.

#6 Posted by warlord1234 (1269 posts) - - Show Bio

Let not forget that Orion has superman levell strength

#7 Posted by drkhwk2001 (4433 posts) - - Show Bio
@MrDirector786 said:
" I'm going with Orion. "
Me too, and Orion has a real mean streak.
#8 Posted by lagoon_boy (10962 posts) - - Show Bio
I thought Orion was stronger then Supreman?
#9 Posted by Suggs44 (567 posts) - - Show Bio

Both are complete badasses & can take on Kal-El but I'm gonna go with Orion. I like him with the Astro Force over DD

#10 Posted by IZZR (4289 posts) - - Show Bio
@lagoon_boy said:
I thought Orion was stronger then Supreman?
Well yeah he is but his motherbox controls his "darkseid" tendency so he doesnt cut loose like he really can this battle would be epic and i really think orion can take this
#11 Posted by Savag3Dragon (40 posts) - - Show Bio

If it's Doomsday before being put on the end of time, there's no way he's not gonna adapt and then win.

#12 Posted by AssertingValor (5410 posts) - - Show Bio

DD no comp..................................
#13 Edited by Boobster (1608 posts) - - Show Bio

This is spite, Doomsday has already stomped Orion along with JLA in his wars.

#14 Posted by PowerHerc (85153 posts) - - Show Bio

Orion has no chance. Doomsday wins.

#15 Posted by entropy_aegis (15472 posts) - - Show Bio
@Boobster said:
This is spite, Doomsday has already stomped Orion along with JLA in his wars.
Bad writing from Doomsday wars.Orion stomps.
#16 Posted by Outside_85 (9942 posts) - - Show Bio

Doomsday beat up Darksied without working up a sweat, Orion will be no problem either.

#17 Posted by entropy_aegis (15472 posts) - - Show Bio
@Outside_85 said:
Doomsday beat up Darksied without working up a sweat, Orion will be no problem either.
C'mon man,every Doomsday story written by Jurgens has been stupid and inconsistent.
#18 Posted by Outside_85 (9942 posts) - - Show Bio
@entropy_aegis
And whats your point?
#19 Posted by entropy_aegis (15472 posts) - - Show Bio
@Outside_85 said:
@entropy_aegis: And whats your point?
Bad writing,that's my point.Doomsday flattened Wally,Martian,Orion,Diana and Plastic man but has lost to less.
#20 Posted by Outside_85 (9942 posts) - - Show Bio
@entropy_aegis
Havent just about every character lost to someone far inferior at one point at another? And what are we measuring them by, their best showings or their worst? (Dr. Doom would loose alot if we did).
#21 Posted by logy5000 (6069 posts) - - Show Bio

Bump.

#22 Posted by TifaLockhart (14117 posts) - - Show Bio

Doomsday owns, like he already did. Who are these lesser beings Doomsday has lost to?

#23 Posted by jeanroygrant (20191 posts) - - Show Bio

Orion.

#24 Posted by logy5000 (6069 posts) - - Show Bio

The original Doomsday would stomp Orion. He easily dealt with the Justice League, Superman, & Darkseid. I don't see why he couldn't handle Orion.

#25 Posted by Dextersinister (6455 posts) - - Show Bio

Is there a no BFR somewhere on this thread because otherwise it's a stomp with boom tubes.

#26 Posted by Spartan101 (2485 posts) - - Show Bio

dd

#27 Posted by NightThrasher (77 posts) - - Show Bio

Orion. Doomsday beating JLA was PIS. In reality JLA would stomp him.

#28 Posted by logy5000 (6069 posts) - - Show Bio

@NightThrasher: Nope. Original Doomsday had no PIS. And he was completely unharmed by full-out blasts of Darkseid's omega beams.

#29 Posted by TifaLockhart (14117 posts) - - Show Bio

@NightThrasher: The only reality in fiction is what actually happens. Doomsday won. This is not real life.

#30 Posted by protectyournose (908 posts) - - Show Bio

Doomsday.

#31 Posted by Pokeysteve (8551 posts) - - Show Bio

@logy5000 said:

@NightThrasher: Nope. Original Doomsday had no PIS. And he was completely unharmed by full-out blasts of Darkseid's omega beams.

To be fair, original Doomsday lost to Superman.

#32 Posted by demifiendninja (299 posts) - - Show Bio

DOS doomsday loses 
H/P doomsday rape orion badly

#33 Posted by logy5000 (6069 posts) - - Show Bio

@Pokeysteve: Not really, he killed Superman, but died in the process, AFTER he humiliated the justice league. Then he came back stronger than before and humiliated Darkseid easily. Not to mention he was unhurt by omega beams and Darkseid broke his hands when he punched Doomsday.

#34 Posted by Pokeysteve (8551 posts) - - Show Bio

@logy5000: Superman didn't technically "die". They went with that super sleep crap and it looked like he was dead.

#35 Posted by demifiendninja (299 posts) - - Show Bio
@logy5000 said:

@Pokeysteve: Not really, he killed Superman, but died in the process, AFTER he humiliated the justice league. Then he came back stronger than before and humiliated Darkseid easily. Not to mention he was unhurt by omega beams and Darkseid broke his hands when he punched Doomsday.

nope. superman killed doomsday and died in the process
#36 Posted by Pokeysteve (8551 posts) - - Show Bio

@logy5000: @demifiendninja:

Sorry, looks like you two are right. Took me 15 minutes to find the damn page in Returm of Superman. Someone told him he was in a super coma thing and the Eradicator explains it to him towards the end.

#37 Posted by logy5000 (6069 posts) - - Show Bio

@demifiendninja: He beat the entire D@mn JLA with enough energy left for Superman. Even thought he died, he just came back and beat up Darkseid.

Doomsday is going to win this.

#38 Posted by demifiendninja (299 posts) - - Show Bio
@logy5000 said:

@demifiendninja: He beat the entire D@mn JLA with enough energy left for Superman. Even thought he died, he just came back and beat up Darkseid.

well, i think  
DOS doomsday loses, if supes killed him with phisical attacks i think orion could also 
but H/P doomsday destroy him easily
#39 Posted by Sovereign91001 (4837 posts) - - Show Bio

Doomsday easily.

#40 Posted by DocFatalis (1419 posts) - - Show Bio

@logy5000 said:

That was a very crappy JLA back then with no serious hitter whatsoever. The battle between Supes and DD also really sucked. In my opinion, this album wouldn't have sold half as many copies if the title hadn't been "The death of Superman". The way they brought him back was also one of the lamest things I've seen. It belongs for me to the same category as the return of May Parker.

Now about the OP, I think Orion could take this, and if we're lucky, the writer will let Orion use his mother box to reconfigure DD DNA so that he can never adapt anymore and we are finally ridden of this nuisance to good stories. I'll personally send chocolate and cigars to anyone writing that.

#41 Posted by Killemall (18640 posts) - - Show Bio

@Pokeysteve said:

@logy5000: Superman didn't technically "die". They went with that super sleep crap and it looked like he was dead.

Cant the same thing be said about Doomsday? He did come to life, all on his own, so that wasnt death for Doomsday either. Also there are few conversation with Batman and Superman, specially when Batman though Jason Todd was back, and both superman and batman refer to that instance as death, not to mention, all the bios clearly state it was death for superman, heck even the story arc is called Death of Superman :p

@logy5000 said:

The original Doomsday would stomp Orion. He easily dealt with the Justice League, Superman, & Darkseid. I don't see why he couldn't handle Orion.

Orginally doomsday as in Doomsday from Death of Superman, not including his feats after because we all know Doomsday comes back stronger after death. Doomsday fought Darkseid during Hunter/Prey which is is second resurrection, in his third resurrection he one shots Orion.

I however agree Doomsday should win.

#42 Posted by Pokeysteve (8551 posts) - - Show Bio

@Killemall said:

@Pokeysteve said:

Cant the same thing be said about Doomsday? He did come to life, all on his own, so that wasnt death for Doomsday either. Also there are few conversation with Batman and Superman, specially when Batman though Jason Todd was back, and both superman and batman refer to that instance as death, not to mention, all the bios clearly state it was death for superman, heck even the story arc is called Death of Superman :p

The same can't be said for Doomsday. He came back because of the way the scientists developed him. To heal, adapt and come back evolved. Superman came back because of the Eradicator, who brought him back. Without him Supes would have been gone for good.......or at least a week till DC thought of another way to bring him back. I checked and Eradicator said he was dead. I think he used the word "clinically". He was clinically dead.

#43 Posted by Killemall (18640 posts) - - Show Bio

@Pokeysteve said:

The same can't be said for Doomsday. He came back because of the way the scientists developed him. To heal, adapt and come back evolved. Superman came back because of the Eradicator, who brought him back. Without him Supes would have been gone for good.......or at least a week till DC thought of another way to bring him back. I checked and Eradicator said he was dead. I think he used the word "clinically". He was clinically dead.

Yes and should that makes it a stalemate because they were both clinically dead, or at the very least both incapaciated, which is what logy5000 stated rather than a win for Superman.

#44 Posted by Eternal19 (2076 posts) - - Show Bio

doomsday

#45 Posted by Pokeysteve (8551 posts) - - Show Bio

@Killemall said:

@Pokeysteve said:

Yes and should that makes it a stalemate because they were both clinically dead, or at the very least both incapaciated, which is what logy5000 stated rather than a win for Superman.

I agree. Why does it feel like we're fighting here lol.

#46 Posted by logy5000 (6069 posts) - - Show Bio

I still think Doomsday wins.

#47 Posted by TheSwordsman (1954 posts) - - Show Bio

Orion can get the Job done. he will be a lot more ruthless than superman was and with his astro-harness, (corny and lame looking), and especially his mother bx he can definitely defeat doomsday.

#48 Posted by lol (5388 posts) - - Show Bio
#49 Posted by dondave (38796 posts) - - Show Bio

DD