#1 Posted by Wario88 (1619 posts) - - Show Bio

#2 Posted by acewasp23 (6087 posts) - - Show Bio

what version of Onslaught and  doomsday is it??

#3 Posted by Dreadmaster (16778 posts) - - Show Bio

Is this one fight or several?

#4 Posted by Wario88 (1619 posts) - - Show Bio
acewasp23 said:
what version of Onslaught and  doomsday is it??
Second form
dreadmaster said:
Is this one fight or several?
One Final Fight!
#5 Posted by Dreadmaster (16778 posts) - - Show Bio

Oh then i guess Onslaught takes it

#6 Posted by Push (1552 posts) - - Show Bio
Wario88 said:
acewasp23 said: what version of Onslaught and  doomsday is it?? Second form@dreadmaster said: dreadmaster said: Is this one fight or ... [more]

Second, meaning Hunter/Prey? I'll take him, who beat the snot out of Darkseid and took entropy to defeat him.
#7 Posted by Wario88 (1619 posts) - - Show Bio

I wonder what Doomsday does to Onslaught!

#8 Posted by acewasp23 (6087 posts) - - Show Bio

what form for Onslaught and what form for Doomsday...
you have to be much more specific with onslaught as by saying second for you are still leaving a gap in what he can do...
is it Onslaught with Franklin Richards and Nate grey... or just Nate grey... or is it onslaught with neither or even the  onslaught with prof. X removed...

It matters because it can give a scope of what powers Onslaught has to work with...
At the very least for the battle with the weakest incarnation of Onslaught, he should still be able to take over Doomsday's Mind.. as doomsday has shown very little resistance to Mind control...

#9 Posted by Nefarious (19553 posts) - - Show Bio

Onslaught wins. 

#10 Posted by OmegaDynasty (9184 posts) - - Show Bio

You would think that Onslaught would win this, although H/P Doomsday was evolving on the fly. However, with Franklin's powers I think that Onslaught could dispose of Doomsday rather easily, or just dump him somewhere. 

#11 Edited by superdemon (2342 posts) - - Show Bio
@OmegaDynasty said:

" You would think that Onslaught would win this, although H/P Doomsday was evolving on the fly. However, with Franklin's powers I think that Onslaught could dispose of Doomsday rather easily, or just dump him somewhere.  "

With Frank's powers I'm pretty sure he could reality warp Doomsday out of existence. Or trap him in a pocket dimension stacked with millions of Hulks.
#12 Edited by MKF30 (11635 posts) - - Show Bio
@Push said:

" Wario88 said:

acewasp23 said: what version of Onslaught and  doomsday is it?? Second form@dreadmaster said: dreadmaster said: Is this one fight or ... [more]

Second, meaning Hunter/Prey? I'll take him, who beat the snot out of Darkseid and took entropy to defeat him. "
I agree, depends which version...HP DD at his best IMO takes this. He was ridiculous...I just remember him owning the entire JL like nothing lol on a few occassions without even trying.
#13 Posted by RiseofApocalypse (3991 posts) - - Show Bio

Hp Doomsday didn't defeat Darkseid in a straight up fight; he was knocked down after Darkseid OE'd his ass. If Darkseid hadn't turned his back on Doomsday, then he wouldn't have lost. 

Onslaught.

#14 Posted by MKF30 (11635 posts) - - Show Bio

He still beat the sh^% out of  him though, DD can take DS

#15 Posted by superdemon (2342 posts) - - Show Bio

Darkseid's not impressive.

#16 Posted by MKF30 (11635 posts) - - Show Bio

DS? He's no slouch either lol...DS cloned an army of mini DD's from his DNA....

#17 Posted by jayskee (1905 posts) - - Show Bio
@Nefarious said:
"Onslaught wins.  "
#18 Posted by superdemon (2342 posts) - - Show Bio
@MKF30 said:
" DS? He's no slouch either lol...DS cloned an army of mini DD's from his DNA.... "
Darkseid's been physically beaten by Orion who isn't much stronger than Superman.
#19 Posted by mandarink (335 posts) - - Show Bio
@superdemon said:
" @MKF30 said:
" DS? He's no slouch either lol...DS cloned an army of mini DD's from his DNA.... "
Darkseid's been physically beaten by Orion who isn't much stronger than Superman. "
Doomsday never even touched Darkseid that was a fake clone the page after showed him dragging a fake clone he beat while the real one was safe behind some window saying he could have done it. 

Anywho considering the fact onslaught could just take away his ability to come back after each death I think its safe to say Onslaught rapes him
#20 Posted by superdemon (2342 posts) - - Show Bio
@mandarink said:
" @superdemon said:
" @MKF30 said:
Darkseid's been physically beaten by Orion who isn't much stronger than Superman. "
Doomsday never even touched Darkseid that was a fake clone the page after showed him dragging a fake clone he beat while the real one was safe behind some window saying he could have done it.   Anywho considering the fact onslaught could just take away his ability to come back after each death I think its safe to say Onslaught rapes him "
Of course Darkseid would say that. 

But DS has been beaten by Superman and Orion, who are both inferior to HP Doomsday IMO.
#21 Posted by _Courage_ (1183 posts) - - Show Bio

Onslaught via telepathy, reality warpping, etc.
#22 Posted by mandarink (335 posts) - - Show Bio
@superdemon said:
" @mandarink said:
" @superdemon said:
" @MKF30 said:
Doomsday never even touched Darkseid that was a fake clone the page after showed him dragging a fake clone he beat while the real one was safe behind some window saying he could have done it.   Anywho considering the fact onslaught could just take away his ability to come back after each death I think its safe to say Onslaught rapes him "
Of course Darkseid would say that.    But DS has been beaten by Superman and Orion, who are both inferior to HP Doomsday IMO. "
Your right they are much we are than doomsday
#23 Edited by MKF30 (11635 posts) - - Show Bio

Superdemon, yeah you're right about Orion. Personally I thought that was no doubt PIS at least to me but to each his own...come on lol.Like you said, there's only a little difference between him and Supes in terms of power but then again, Superman has defeated DS too, not killed but defeated at times...DD has taken them all out at various times. And I still like DD's owning the entire JL a few times with little effort lol...I don't know if could say the same if the JL vs. DS, they'd give him hell... Personally, I think Supes has had a far rougher time vs. DD then DS, IMO.

I really think it depends on which version though. 

_Courag_, telepathy won't work on DD, MMH tried it and DD blocked it...

#24 Posted by DareAngel (7 posts) - - Show Bio

onslaught 
#25 Posted by higher_evolutionary (2015 posts) - - Show Bio

onslaught

#26 Posted by comic_book_fan (5541 posts) - - Show Bio

onslaught doomesday can't hurt him in any incarnation and if onslaught has franklin's powers he kills doomesday permanantly.

#27 Posted by Vaeternus (9410 posts) - - Show Bio

Stalemate, DD may not be able to hurt Onslaught but all Onslaught can do is banish him....

DD came back from Imperiex's vaping him(while Lex and DS found him) so I'm not sure he can kill DD permanently.

#28 Posted by Son_of_simba (698 posts) - - Show Bio

Stalemate, DD may not be able to hurt Onslaught but all Onslaught can do is banish him....

DD came back from Imperiex's vaping him(while Lex and DS found him) so I'm not sure he can kill DD permanently.

he would probably just absorb doomsday has doomsday already been killed by reality warping or insane mind rape before?if not onslaughts got this

#29 Edited by Vaeternus (9410 posts) - - Show Bio

@ Son_of_simba:i dont think hed absorb dd, the only way hed beat hp would be bfr since they had to send dd to the end of time via entropy. I dont recall dd being mind raped, mmh tried and failed.

#30 Posted by DaredevilDD78 (1722 posts) - - Show Bio

Onslaught

#31 Posted by Experio (15150 posts) - - Show Bio

Onslaught

#32 Posted by Xaa (313 posts) - - Show Bio

Hp/ Doomsday

#33 Posted by mtuske (1054 posts) - - Show Bio

Onslaught

#34 Posted by Vaeternus (9410 posts) - - Show Bio

DD