No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Doomsday vs Bayonetta, Morrigan Aensland, Trish & Lady (DMC), Seras Victoria , Samus Aran, Nariko, Claire, Misaka Mikoto, Lina Inverse

Doomsday is on his rampage again. With Superman out of town, a all female team is assembled to take down the monster. How will they fair?

• DOS version of Doomsdasy

• Morals off.

• Team is allowed a hour of prep if needed.

• Most powerful version are being used for female team. (E.G. Seras after drinking blood.)

• Can use any weapons they have used in their respective games/mangas.

• Start off hundred feet apart.

• Fight takes place at Metropolis once more. (Superman, and other heroes are not here to help.)

Cybrilious4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Ends in a huge Orgy.

mrvonhatred

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Man, I REALLY don’t wanna be THAT GUY, but your matchup kinda stinks. I’m extremely confident that Samus could destroy him alone. Bayonetta probably could too.... Then you throw in the likes of Morrigan, Trish, and everyone else up there and you’ve got yourself a very much so not-alive doomsday. Look man, “morals off” was your biggest mistake. That means ‘ol planet destroyer Samus could just blow up earth IF she thinks doomsday is too strong. After all, it’s not her home. A fair fight would be to put everyone up here at their weakest except Doomsday. Then maybe Doomsday could win... if “No Morals Samus” doesn’t blow up Earth.

WarDevil

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Girls. Bayonetta with all her hax could solo

Bill_the_Shill

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Morrigan alone can solo doomsday, along with some of, if not all the girls.

Bill_the_Shill

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mrvonhatred: Samus can't destroy a planet. The only iteration of samus that can probably destroy a planet, is samus from the Samus and Joey manga, as she froze the core of a star, but that's not canon.

helloman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Doomsday stomps.

Avatar image for deactivated-5baa3a25193a9
deactivated-5baa3a25193a9

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@helloman: not DoS doomsday, no he doesn't

Yeah I don't think that this is the DoS animated movie he is talking about.

@helloman said:

Doomsday stomps.

Doomsday stomps morrigan? Who is at the end of Darkstalkers 3 is an S class darkstalker and is stated to be significantly stronger than pyron.

who collects planets as a hobby and has enough power to hold orbital path filled with planets that spanned over 400,000 lightyears.

No Caption Provided

also has the power to also do this,

Loading Video...

and according to the creators themselves, even though pyron is not a drakstalker, his power is equal to that of a drakstalker of class A, and was canonically defeated and fully consumed by Dimitri and even then Dimitri was weaker than a lillith absorbed morrigan, i.e with 2/3 of her power.

And even though this not canon, the creators in the mystery book, Vampire no Nazo or Mystery of Vampire and Mystery of Vampire 2 have stated that morrigan is capable of doing this to Pyron,

Loading Video...

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@doctordamn: Does that doomsday not have, ridiculous amount of regen? even if samus can harm him with the likes of wave beam, how is she gonna keep him down?

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Man, I REALLY don’t wanna be THAT GUY, but your matchup kinda stinks. I’m extremely confident that Samus could destroy him alone. Bayonetta probably could too.... Then you throw in the likes of Morrigan, Trish, and everyone else up there and you’ve got yourself a very much so not-alive doomsday. Look man, “morals off” was your biggest mistake. That means ‘ol planet destroyer Samus could just blow up earth IF she thinks doomsday is too strong. After all, it’s not her home. A fair fight would be to put everyone up here at their weakest except Doomsday. Then maybe Doomsday could win... if “No Morals Samus” doesn’t blow up Earth.

the strongest version of samus is still a fodder to the weakest version of morrigan or bayonetta, considering of course that we are talking about game samus.

Avatar image for antitheticalopinion
AntitheticalOpinion

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Doomsday speed blitz and stomps, even with witch time. I'm not even sure if a majority of them can hurt current doomsday since i believe I've heard he's immune to almost everything but god-tier magic and reality warping at this point.

AntitheticalOpinion

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@bill_the_shill2: I read it, and I didn't find it to be anything impressive compared to doomsday. He made Omega beams bounce off his body and is multiple times faster than light with solar system level feats. The planet stuff isn't very impressive to me since he constantly fights people who are planetary through galaxy level in feats.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@antitheticalopinion: read post 10 please. Pyron who is weaker than Morrigan, create enough energy to hold a galaxy worth of planet around him, the orbitalspan is of 400,000 light years, I mean even kal kent couldn't do that kind of thing alone.

here's a better image as the one I posted had low quality

No Caption Provided

AntitheticalOpinion

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@bill_the_shill2: Theres still no way for any of these people to put down doomsday, while he has many.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@antitheticalopinion: that seemed planetary to you?

If being able to create enough energy to effortlessly hold more planets than milky way galaxy (the orbital path is 4 times larger I might add), without any stars, is just planetary, then I don't know what to say?

And this guy is just an A class darkstalker, Dimitri after absorbing him becomes, A+ class Darkstalker, whereas morrigan with 1/3 of her power was an A class and after gaining lillith she was S class. Note this class represents power level in darkstalkers.

AntitheticalOpinion

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@bill_the_shill2: Where are you getting these calculations from? Because if we're going that route, then Darkseid is said to be multi-galaxy to universe level, and Doomsday killed him. Like i said before, I need to see a way that any of these characters can kill doomsday, because he's become immune to a majority of the things that these characters have in their arsenal. My stance will not change until i see someone pose some evidence to suggest they have at least one thing to put Doomsday down.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@antitheticalopinion: Right with the exception of the fact that morrigan has magic just as I showed you, with only 1/3 of her power might I add, that literally turned pyron, a being of pure energy to dust, and as you can see in the image pyron himself was a highly evolved being, older than all of the cast of the game, except for Jedah.

She and Dimitri according to the creators of all the 3 (2) darkslatker games can completely drain life energy, soul energy and energy itself with just a touch, as you can see in the 2nd video of the post 10.

AntitheticalOpinion

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@bill_the_shill2: What you just described wouldn't kill doomsday. He's already died those ways before.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@antitheticalopinion: What calculations? I've posted the evidence, read the paragraph of the image in post #18, read the whole 1st paragraph, where it says all clear as day, that Pyron can perform galaxy level + feats casually, as collecting planets is his hobby.

And Morrigan with lillith is said to be equal to Jedah who created a nigh infinite realm known as magijen that exists in not one but 2 different universes at once, the human universe and makai.

Avatar image for amethystgravity
AmethystGravity

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I thought Death of Superman Doomsday and that same time period's Superman were nowhere close to their later power levels...though taking on Maxima and other powerful heroes was still ridiculous.

Also, canon Samus is not planetary levels of power, though with these stipulations, I guess you could argue she could use the Alimbic Cannon or the B.S.L. for planetary levels of destruction.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@bill_the_shill2: What you just described wouldn't kill doomsday. He's already died those ways before.

1st of all I would like to see when doomsday, died via life energy absorption or soul absorption or energy absorption that are caused by Magic.

2nd doomsdays abilities are nlf to a certain degree, I mean would you claim that since Doomsday died via energy absorption, if Living Tribunal absorbs his energy he would survive? (Note this I'm not saying Morrigan is anywhere even close to LT, I'm just giving an example of the flawed nature of nlf.)

Doomsdays energy/soul/life has never been drained by a magic wielder of morrigan's caliber.

And even then doomsday would easily loose, because morrigan can absorb entire beings (not their soul or life energy or energy but them as a WHOLE) while nothing but the vague consciousness of her opponents remains within her, what she did to lillith, which you can see here.

Loading Video...

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@antitheticalopinion: oh yeah I also forgot to mention, when morrigan or demitri absorbs someone's powers they gain that powers, and possibly abilities permanently, hence Demitri got boost after absorbing pyron and became A+ class darkstalker and Morrigan got significant boost after absorbing lillith and from and A class she became an S class.

So even if you claim that Doomsday can't be killed, even then every time doomsday comes, morrigan will absorb his power and become even stronger.

Anyway that's it for now I guess, it's completely fine if you or anyone, still disagrees then that's fine by me, after all its just a debate lol.

I provided the things that I knew about the series and some evidence, there are far more things and feats and canon scaling this character has, if I get my hands on the scans of these things I'll post them.

ZazaFrost

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

A full power morrigan was able destroying the demon realm by just existing.

Avatar image for hurricanefunnel
hurricanefunnel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

ladies, way ironic mismatch and

A full power morrigan was able destroying the demon realm by just existing.

copy that

BatmanandRobin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31  Edited By BatmanandRobin

If doomsday can mollywhop darkseid at his most metaphysical and beyond infinite demensional. Morrigan and Bayonetta is a cake walk

Avatar image for captain_inverse
captain_inverse

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Hahaha. LoN Lina babyshakes DD..badly

Avatar image for captain_inverse
captain_inverse

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@batmanandrobin: what feats does DD have against universal+ magical attacks?