Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Rules:

-Win by death

-No BFR or BFD (Battlefield destruction)

-Bloodlust on

-Hunter/Prey Doomsday

-World Breaker Hulk and Chaos War Abomination

-Doomsday has 1 life

Fight takes place on Apokolips:

No Caption Provided

Who wins?

Clark_EL

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

#2  Edited By Clark_EL
ximpossibrux

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By ximpossibrux

Doomsday took down Superman, the JLA and an avatar of Darkseid. Fast enough to react to FTL fliers, and constant adapting and strength to rival Supes.

If he could deal with Hulk and his regen before he is angry enough to actually take Doomsday down is the question. However i give Doomsday 8/10, Abomination is pretty non-factor.

CalebHara

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Meeester Doomsday.

Doomnaut

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By Doomnaut

Anyone want to defend team Hulk?

rolldestroyer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

doomsday

Vaeternus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Clark_EL

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

The_Imperator

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I could see World Breaker Hulk actually able to hold his own with Doomsday, strength wise, and being on Apokalips means if WB hulk lets loose, he probably doesn't shatter the planet. So this probably would be whoever tires out first.

Doomnaut

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Doomnaut

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By Doomnaut

80sBaby

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By 80sBaby

Team wins. Hulk solos.

When Doomsday can sink a continent by jogging or kill Wonder Woman as an aftereffect from colliding with Superman, let me know.

Comiccrazeraze

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By Comiccrazeraze

@doomnaut: I actually will take this to defend the team, see the big catch here for doomsday is taking them both down before he dies, if your rules are correct than doomsday reincarnation wouldn't count so it would just wind down to the first death. OR am i reading to far into it? If its like true true death then doomsday wins, he just keeps coming back.

Oh holy crap just read the whole Doomsday has one life thing yeah this goes to the team

ZombieMowlcher

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By ZombieMowlcher

DoomsDay is just too fast and hits too hard for Hulk and Abom to deal with. DD trades blows with SuperMan. These two are gonna have it rough.

Doomnaut

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Comiccrazeraze

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

dum529001

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By dum529001

How do you die and come back to life?

dum529001

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

DoomsDay is just too fast and hits too hard for Hulk and Abom to deal with. DD trades blows with SuperMan. These two are gonna have it rough.

Hulk has traded blows with most of the Marvel Universe.

Avatar image for New_World_Order
New_World_Order

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By New_World_Order

Chaos War Abomination & World Breaker Hulk? They win. Either may win alone.

MirrorWave4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@zombiemowlcher: That's ABC logic, Doomsday never shown any greater feats then that. Darkseid doesn't count because Batman was able to kill him.

- Team wins because Doomsday has 1 life.

bigcimmerian

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

World Breaker Hulk wins alone.

fiodestromus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By fiodestromus

Worldbreaker Hulk could kind of solo but not a stomp.

Red Hulk would kind of just be annoyance to doomsday

WB hulk would eventually overpower him and kill him

but if Doomsday came back I do not really see any other way the team would kill him besides bashing him to death

Sethlol

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Doomsday.

Pokeysteve

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 9

#25  Edited By Pokeysteve

@80sbaby said:

Team wins. Hulk solos.

When Doomsday can sink a continent by jogging or kill Wonder Woman as an aftereffect from colliding with Superman, let me know.

Hunter Prey Doomsday has evolved past blunt force damage and has intense adaptation abilities. When either from the team can actually harm him, let me know.

Stronger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

World Breaker Hulk could win.

Abomination gets killed.

80sBaby

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By 80sBaby

@80sbaby said:

Team wins. Hulk solos.

Hunter Prey Doomsday has evolved past blunt force damage and has intense adaptation abilities. When either from the team can actually harm him, let me know.

No, he hasn't evolved past blunt force damage. He was killed by a bunch of kryptonians via punches.

That's me letting you know.

Superbot400

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

People are underestimating how strong World Breaker Hulk actually was.

He ignored blows Wendigo, Bi-Beast, Fin Fan Foom, and a SIlver Surfer level foe. All of those characters are heavy hitters that could use to give Savage Hulk problems.

At Worldbreaker levels, they were just bugs to him.

dodi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Team would win. Abomination is a non-factor but WBH could take on Doomsday alone.

Tacos_Kickass

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30  Edited By Tacos_Kickass

@80sbaby said:

@pokeysteve said:

@80sbaby said:

Team wins. Hulk solos.

No, he hasn't evolved past blunt force damage. He was killed by a bunch of kryptonians via punches.

Hunter Prey Doomsday was sent to the end of time, you might be thinking about a different version.

80sBaby

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@80sbaby said:

@pokeysteve said:

@80sbaby said:

Team wins. Hulk solos.

Hunter Prey Doomsday was sent to the end of time, you might be thinking about a different version.

No, I'm not.

Doomsday was rescued from the end of time by Brainiac during Doomsday Wars.

GodTriggerHulk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

Doomsday is tough but beating up early 90's Supes isn't that big of a deal. WBH Hulk can planet bust by punching and continent bust by stepping. The Hulk also has his own adaptation powers. Adding Chaos War Abomination is icing on the cake, since Blonsky is stronger than a decently enraged Savage Hulk and is even further amped.

TifaLockhart

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

Darkseid does count. Batman shot him with a Radion bullet.

That said, team gamma wins.

Pokeysteve

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@80sbaby said:

@pokeysteve said:

@80sbaby said:

Team wins. Hulk solos.

As someone already pointed out, that wasn't Hunter/Prey Doomsday. Even if you wanted to use that version of him, a mob of Kryptonians is way above Abom and Hulk.

ximpossibrux

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

It's already been proven that in Superman's fourth encounter with Doomsday he cannot fully adapt to be immune to physical damage.

However he still takes it.

80sBaby

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@80sbaby said:

@pokeysteve said:

@80sbaby said:

Team wins. Hulk solos.

As someone already pointed out, that wasn't Hunter/Prey Doomsday. Even if you wanted to use that version of him, a mob of Kryptonians is way above Abom and Hulk.

And as I pointed out, H/P Doomsday was rescued from entropy by Brainac.

Now prove any of those kryptonians are above WB Hulk or Abomination. What feats do they have that equal/surpass Hulk's?

spiderbuck1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37  Edited By spiderbuck1

@stronger said:

Abomination gets killed.

Except Chao War Abomination CAN'T die.

Team wins.

Beast_of_Brass

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Doomsday. Too fast.

HellionVulcan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

@stronger said:

Abomination gets killed.

Team wins.

Even current abomination is a ghost & would solo lol .

Pokeysteve

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@80sbaby said:

@pokeysteve said:

@80sbaby said:

@pokeysteve said:

@80sbaby said:

Team wins. Hulk solos.

Now prove any of those kryptonians are above WB Hulk or Abomination. What feats do they have that equal/surpass Hulk's?

He did rescue Hunter/Prey Doomsday. And then several experiments were done altering Doomsday's power levels. Hunter Prey and Doomsday Wars (I think) are the only true incarnations of Hunter/Prey Doomsday.

For one they're Kryptonian. Adult Kryptonian's. What feats do either of the team have that put them on Supergirl or Superman's level? Plus there is only two of them. Hunter/Prey Doomsday took the Justice League apart. The A team. Not the B listers.

80sBaby

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41  Edited By 80sBaby

@80sbaby said:

@pokeysteve said:

@80sbaby said:

@pokeysteve said:

@80sbaby said:

Team wins. Hulk solos.

He did rescue Hunter/Prey Doomsday. And then several experiments were done altering Doomsday's power levels. Hunter Prey and Doomsday Wars (I think) are the only true incarnations of Hunter/Prey Doomsday.

For one they're Kryptonian. Adult Kryptonian's. What feats do either of the team have that put them on Supergirl or Superman's level? Plus there is only two of them. Hunter/Prey Doomsday took the Justice League apart. The A team. Not the B listers.

The Doomsday that you're speaking of is a clone created after OWAW. It was taken out in Superman #175. The real DD has shown up since then.

All kryptonians aren't equal to Superman. And neither Superman nor Supergirl have done anything which places them stronger than WB Hulk.

His collision with an equal completely obliterated 2 amped class 100's as well as an above Top Tier. Not to mention an entire army of Mindless Ones, which Umar was incapable of stopping. H/P Doomsday has nothing on that. Yeah, he KO'd the League but WB Hulk incinerated Class 100 level beings as a side effect. That's like Doomsday punching Superman and Wonder Woman dies from the shockwave.

@stronger said:

Abomination gets killed.

Team wins.

I thought that was the case but wasn't sure. I recall CW Blonsky as being pretty tough.

Avatar image for ancient_0f_days
Ancient_0f_Days

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Besides all the Hulk/Abom wank and out of context Doomsday downplaying.....

Doomsday blitzes them and adapts to their strength....H/P Dday was PIS, developing powers and anti powers on the fly....he tunred Supergirls face to paste from what I remember......

Pokeysteve

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@80sbaby:

The Doomsday that you're speaking of is a clone created after OWAW. It was taken out in Superman #175. The real DD has shown up since then.

All kryptonians aren't equal to Superman. And neither Superman nor Supergirl have done anything which places them stronger than WB Hulk.

His collision with an equal completely obliterated 2 amped class 100's as well as an above Top Tier. Not to mention an entire army of Mindless Ones, which Umar was incapable of stopping. H/P Doomsday has nothing on that. Yeah, he KO'd the League but WB Hulk incinerated Class 100 level beings as a side effect. That's like Doomsday punching Superman and Wonder Woman dies from the shockwave.

The Doomsday I'm talking about was before OWAW. I'm pretty sure, not 100%, that the Doomsday in 175 is the real Doomsday with altered DNA done by Lex.

Zod always showed to be a match in strength and speed for Clark. Why would the rest of the adult males be the same?

Being a class 100 doesn't mean they have amazing durability. I don't see how that's a strength feat anyways. I would love to see scans of that though. WWH was a great story and I'd like to read more with him in it.

spiderbuck1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@80sbaby said:

@pokeysteve said:

@80sbaby said:

@pokeysteve said:

@80sbaby said:

@pokeysteve said:

@80sbaby said:

Team wins. Hulk solos.

@spiderbuck said:

@stronger said:

Abomination gets killed.

Team wins.

I thought that was the case but wasn't sure. I recall CW Blonsky as being pretty tough.

Yup. He was a bad mofo. Did you vote in that SBP vs Mr Maj thread?? There's a pretty good debate going on in there, it seems like a wash. Based on the scans and what I know I want to say SBP but I don't know enough about Maj.

comic_book_fan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45  Edited By comic_book_fan

the team.

Superbot400

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#46  Edited By Superbot400

Besides all the Hulk/Abom wank and out of context Doomsday downplaying.....

Doomsday blitzes them and adapts to their strength....H/P Dday was PIS, developing powers and anti powers on the fly....he tunred Supergirls face to paste from what I remember......

......Funny how you call reasonable, and rational arguments wank. I would really love to see where people getting this idea that DD can blitz people, adapt powers without dying because that's not happen when Superman fought him. Because Hulk is going to be at the strongest and angriest that Hulk has ever been, Hulk's strength is not static.

@80sbaby:

The Doomsday I'm talking about was before OWAW. I'm pretty sure, not 100%, that the Doomsday in 175 is the real Doomsday with altered DNA done by Lex.

Zod always showed to be a match in strength and speed for Clark. Why would the rest of the adult males be the same?

Being a class 100 doesn't mean they have amazing durability. I don't see how that's a strength feat anyways. I would love to see scans of that though. WWH was a great story and I'd like to read more with him in it.

Fin Fang Foom, Bi-beast, Armageddon, and Wendigo could trade blows with the Savage Hulk/Thor. Fin Fang Foom could survive pressure from Earth, being throw to the Moon by Hulk, no-sell attacks from Puslar, being to whipping around the wall of china. Savage Hulk would not be able to overpower them like the way that Worldbreaker Hulk does. The level that Worldbreaker was at was able to destroy them without even noticing or caring about them. Hulk at normal levels could never do that. Armageddon defeated the Silver Surfer, and he was tanked blows from the world-breaker that holding back on Earth.

Pokeysteve

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#47  Edited By Pokeysteve

@superbot400:

I'm sorry but I'm not sure what point you were trying to make in your post to me.

About your reply to AoD though

......Funny how you call reasonable, and rational arguments wank. I would really love to see where people getting this idea that DD can blitz people, adapt powers without dying because that's not happen when Superman fought him. Because Hulk is going to be at the strongest and angriest that Hulk has ever been, Hulk's strength is not static.

The Doomsday in this battle is not the one that fought Superman but the version right after. That version is known as Hunter/Prey Doomsday. He grew claws that shot out of his hand to catch a flying Superman and developed flame breath to incapacitate Martian Manhunter. As far as him blitzing people goes, Superman said in their first fight that Doomsday was incredibly fast and even caught him off guard. Hulk and Abom don't have speed anywhere near that level.

Avatar image for inconvenient_truth
Inconvenient_Truth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

im going with HP DD

comic_book_fan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

hulk solos he has feats that puts dd to shame he shattered shields design to block celestial attacks.

he over powered force weapons designed to knock planets out of orbit.

he has destroyed an asteroid the size of earth.

and was strong enough to stagger high-end cosmic beings

and these were all before wwh and the worldbreaker stories

counting them he has destroyed 3 planets and held one together.

dum529001

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#50  Edited By dum529001

@ximpossibrux:

@pokeysteve:

Doomsday has no feats of speed other than fighting evenly with Superman and JLA.

There's a lot of people don't have Superman's isolated feats but have shown to be just as fast as him and match him in battle.

I wouldn't deny someone has great speed if their physical power is great, especially if the character has history of not being slow. If you go only by individual feats however......

But if you go by only individual feats then Superman should beat Doomsday because Doomsday is too slow . We would say that because Doomsday hasn't done things that usually involve flight, so he should be considered a slowpoke.

This is what you get when you look at individual feats while completely the context of a writer's intent or common sense.

So, who cares if Doomsday has matched Superman in virtually every way? That's nothing the Hulk hasn't done with the equally great characters of the Marvel Universe.

Doomsday is slow. Case closed.

We focus only on individual feats on Comicivine and ignore all else!! This website is not the place for common sense! Visit some other website if that's what your'e looking for.