#1 Posted by kehop (68 posts) - - Show Bio

Post Deleted.

#2 Posted by kehop (68 posts) - - Show Bio

I actually wanted to create a topic of Woder woman vs Doom... How can I create it without finding the battle

#3 Posted by Final Arrow (24383 posts) - - Show Bio

Go on to battles form and at the top hit new topic write what you need to write

and done.

#4 Posted by kehop (68 posts) - - Show Bio

thanks a lot bud

#5 Posted by onlyonecanknow (25 posts) - - Show Bio

ok ,let me save you all the hate and debate and share a secret with you. i know one guy this guy is super mega powerfull, he has cool hair; sometimes its black sometimes is blonde.....this guy is goku he would stomp anybody

#6 Posted by courtney12490 (3477 posts) - - Show Bio
@ onlyonecanknow: he has nothing to do with this battle and therefore shouldn't be mentioned in it
#7 Posted by OmegaDynasty (9184 posts) - - Show Bio
@courtney12490 said:
" @ onlyonecanknow: he has nothing to do with this battle and therefore shouldn't be mentioned in it "
Obviously this should be regarded as spam. 
#8 Posted by courtney12490 (3477 posts) - - Show Bio
@OmegaDynasty said:
" @courtney12490 said:
" @ onlyonecanknow: he has nothing to do with this battle and therefore shouldn't be mentioned in it "
Obviously this should be regarded as spam.  "
i wasn't sure if it was spam or if it's because onlyonecanknow is new to the vine as of today
#9 Posted by OmegaDynasty (9184 posts) - - Show Bio
@courtney12490 said:
" @OmegaDynasty said:
" @courtney12490 said:
i wasn't sure if it was spam or if it's because onlyonecanknow is new to the vine as of today "
I have seen this done in other threads, he could be knew or another person who created a secondary if not multiple accounts. 
#10 Posted by courtney12490 (3477 posts) - - Show Bio
@OmegaDynasty said:
" @courtney12490 said:
" @OmegaDynasty said:
" @courtney12490 said:
i wasn't sure if it was spam or if it's because onlyonecanknow is new to the vine as of today "
I have seen this done in other threads, he could be knew or another person who created a secondary if not multiple accounts.  "
ya, i just went over his five posts and four of them are him just spamming threads with goku. >(
#11 Posted by OmegaDynasty (9184 posts) - - Show Bio
@courtney12490 said:
" @OmegaDynasty said:
" @courtney12490 said:
" @OmegaDynasty said:
" @courtney12490 said:
I have seen this done in other threads, he could be knew or another person who created a secondary if not multiple accounts.  "
ya, i just went over his five posts and four of them are him just spamming threads with goku. >( "
Indeed.