• 82 results

This topic is locked from further discussion.

#1 Posted by symbiote5 (2181 posts) - - Show Bio

who takes it

#2 Posted by DRDOOMSDAY390 (1265 posts) - - Show Bio

((( i thank galactus can take em)))

#3 Posted by Ziggy (47 posts) - - Show Bio

Horrible curb stomp in favor of Galactus. I wonder if doomsday can regenerate from nothing.

#4 Posted by Alexander Anderson (4030 posts) - - Show Bio

#5 Posted by DRDOOMSDAY390 (1265 posts) - - Show Bio

Alexander Anderson says:

"http://img408.imageshack.us/img408/1310/01601motivator477416212ad7.jpg"

((( lmao good one)))

#6 Posted by Ball Buster (2041 posts) - - Show Bio

DRDOOMSDAY-360 says:

"Alexander Anderson says:
"http://img408.imageshack.us/img408/1310/01601motivator477416212ad7.jpg"

((( lmao good one)))"

That is freakin awsome!

#7 Posted by King Saturn (224142 posts) - - Show Bio

Galactus would absolutely crush Doomsday.

#8 Posted by Knowsbleed33 (628 posts) - - Show Bio

Galactus has a new herald.

#9 Posted by Vincent Price (7 posts) - - Show Bio

Ah Indeed. I truly enjoy a Curbstomp from time to time. Galactus wins with hardly no effect at all.

#10 Posted by cpt_linger (2902 posts) - - Show Bio

galactus is one of the few that would crush doomsday

#11 Posted by Brainiac1.0 (344 posts) - - Show Bio

HOW DOES DOOMSDAY REGENRATE FROM DUST.

#12 Posted by Timandm (3374 posts) - - Show Bio

I'm going with Galactus on this.

I see Galactus converting Doomsday into cosmic energy and eating him...  Or porting Doomsday into a blackhole...  Or disassembling Doomsday at the molecular level, such that his molecules never come back together. 

#13 Posted by God_Spawn (37860 posts) - - Show Bio
@Timandm: Be careful with bumping old spite threads. I know your intentions aren't bad.
#14 Posted by joshmightbe (24885 posts) - - Show Bio

Why is this back?

#15 Posted by MKF30 (11635 posts) - - Show Bio

Uhh, Galactus will just banish DD somewhere lol. 

This seems a bit onesided

#16 Posted by venomoushatred1001 (12334 posts) - - Show Bio
@MKF30 said:
Uhh, Galactus will just banish DD somewhere lol.  This seems a bit onesided
#17 Posted by Jezer (3129 posts) - - Show Bio

I'm confused, would H/P Doomsday theoretically adapt to whatever Galactus did? 

I don't know which Doomsday is in this thread. But I'm genuinely curious about that.
#18 Posted by superfan_dc_mu (207 posts) - - Show Bio

Perhaps if Doomsday can come back an infinite amount of times then he could kill him in a hundred to a million years later......with out that option he is screwed unless Galactus uses absolutely all of his power and kills doomsday and he cameback again but i think Galactus would just kill him with ever increasing amounts of power so doomsday is dead before he knows what disassembled him.

#19 Posted by MrDirector786 (43548 posts) - - Show Bio

Galactus blinks Doomsday out of existence.

#20 Posted by Timandm (3374 posts) - - Show Bio
@joshmightbe said:
Why is this back?
This is a thread that was started 3 years ago.   I didn't know about this one.  When I did the search to see if this thread had been done I typed in "Doomsday verses Galactus"  so this thread didn't show up...
Someone lied to a moderator and said I posted out of spite... So the moderator believed them and locked my thread...  But this one's been her all the while...  And can't be locked for spite.  And shouldn't be.  I want to know what people honestly think. 
#21 Posted by Timandm (3374 posts) - - Show Bio
@god_spawn said:
@Timandm: Be careful with bumping old spite threads. I know your intentions aren't bad.
I don't know what you mean by that?

This isn't supposed to be complex.  It's two beings in a fight to the death...  I don't get what this has to do with spite... Clearly I'm not seeing something.  But there are people out there who believe Doomsday would beat Galactus.  So, what exactly is the problem?   No one is forced to come in here and give their opinion, and no one is forced to come in here and read opinions.....
#22 Posted by MarvelJackAss433 (12238 posts) - - Show Bio
@Timandm: You obviously don't know what spite means here.
Spite means clearly unfair match-ups,it doesn't matter if they were meant as spite or not.
IN BEFORE THE LOCK!
#23 Posted by Octessence (40 posts) - - Show Bio

A zombie boxer vs a cosmic being.

2 thumbs up for an awesome match.

#24 Posted by Timandm (3374 posts) - - Show Bio
@MarvelJackAss433 said:
@Timandm: You obviously don't know what spite means here. Spite means clearly unfair match-ups,it doesn't matter if they were meant as spite or not. IN BEFORE THE LOCK!
1: I didn't start THIS thread someone else did.  I don't know them.... I'm not going to accuse them of spite.

2: There are people who do not think this is an unfair match.  There are people who think Doomsday will win... I'm going to copy and paste a comment for you, because I know you will not believe me and make a comment like, "Show me one of those comments now."  So here it is... And I'll give you the link to the page so you can go there and see for yourself  that this is actually someone's real comment.

@Timandm: To bad it got locked up. I would think that in an eventual circumstance doomsday would kill Galactus,but Galactus having the power he does is why i put eventual. Because inevitably if Doomsday wants to kill someone they will die (Unless they have Omnipotence or an Omni power or is eternal) But in just a confrontation Between Galactus and Doomsday,Doomsday would die. 

http://www.comicvine.com/forums/battles/7/rogue-vs-doomsday/622166/?page=12

So, there are people on both sides of this debate...  With that in mind, why should they not be allowed to discuss it.   I'd really appreciate if you could quit accusing me of spite and if you'd stop being insulting....  Please just stop, okay?    I want to hear  the opinion of people on both sides of this fight.  I'm not insulting you.  I'm not insulting anyone.
#25 Posted by MarvelJackAss433 (12238 posts) - - Show Bio
@Timandm: And I never accused YOU of spite.I accused this TOPIC of spite.
#26 Posted by Timandm (3374 posts) - - Show Bio
@MarvelJackAss433 said:
@Timandm: And I never accused YOU of spite.I accused this TOPIC of spite.
I apologize.  I thought you were referring to the fact that I opened up a "Doomsday verses Galactus" thread which got locked up for spite.

What I'd really like, is for everyone to just stop talking about spite, and just discuss the fight.  There ARE people on both sides.  Let's hear from them!
#27 Posted by God_Spawn (37860 posts) - - Show Bio
@Timandm: No one should stop talking about spite. People thought Storm could beat Galactus doesn't mean it's not a complete mismatch, Doomsday has no way to put Galactus down whereas Big G can blink him from existence. This is a big stomp and worthy of being locked.
#28 Posted by Timandm (3374 posts) - - Show Bio
@god_spawn said:
@Timandm: No one should stop talking about spite. People thought Storm could beat Galactus doesn't mean it's not a complete mismatch, Doomsday has no way to put Galactus down whereas Big G can blink him from existence. This is a big stomp and worthy of being locked.
and yet, there are people who think Doomsday would evolve to overcome Galactus.
#29 Posted by joshmightbe (24885 posts) - - Show Bio
@Timandm: And those people are wrong
#30 Posted by Timandm (3374 posts) - - Show Bio
@joshmightbe said:
@Timandm: And those people are wrong
Well, I think so too, but I'd still like to hear their opinion on the matter.  I've not read Doomsday wars yet, maybe there's something significant about Doomsday that they know, that I don't....
#31 Posted by JediXMan (30546 posts) - - Show Bio
@Timandm said:
@god_spawn said:
and yet, there are people who think Doomsday would evolve to overcome Galactus.
Only in theory.

It would take a near-infinite amount of time. He would have to adapt to all of Galactus' powers, which would take quite a long time.
Moderator Online
#32 Posted by Timandm (3374 posts) - - Show Bio
@JediXMan: I don't doubt it....  Although, I don't see how he'd come back to life from this one...  I can't see Galactus simply stepping on him and them leaving his body to heal...  I see Galactus, converting Doomsday's dead body to cosmic energy and swallowing it.
#33 Posted by Assman (1836 posts) - - Show Bio

Be no different with Galactus.  One blast is all it would take......

#34 Posted by lilron890 (20 posts) - - Show Bio

galactus cuz hes marvel and marvel is better than DC hands down

#35 Posted by Deadcool (6810 posts) - - Show Bio
@lilron890 said:
galactus cuz hes marvel and marvel is better than DC hands down

Stop saying that...
#36 Posted by Darkeden (287 posts) - - Show Bio

first battle goes to galactus. cause marvel is awesome. second fight goes to doomsday, cause he will evolve beyond infinity. and round 3 goes to doomsday cause dc is way stronger you marvel fanboy.

#37 Posted by Assman (1836 posts) - - Show Bio
@Darkeden said:
first battle goes to galactus. cause marvel is awesome. second fight goes to doomsday, cause he will evolve beyond infinity. and round 3 goes to doomsday cause dc is way stronger you marvel fanboy.
Yeah, sorry, but it's gonna take more than two rounds with Galactus for DD to evolve to his level.  As shown in the picture above, Imperiex incinerated DD down to the bone, and the only reason DD came back was not cause he evolved, but was brought back with help, I believe.  Personally, I don't believe DD will get past Galactus period because he won't just die, he'll get erased/de-atomized.
#38 Posted by MagnusTheMagnificent (252 posts) - - Show Bio

Galactus would just teleport Doomsday to the end of time like Waverider did, and then let Entropy do it's thing.

#39 Posted by Bo88gdan (4405 posts) - - Show Bio

Galactus

#40 Posted by majestic99 (8637 posts) - - Show Bio
#41 Posted by jameshebrew (763 posts) - - Show Bio

@Deadcool: what a fool!!

#42 Posted by Nefarious (20233 posts) - - Show Bio

Why was this bumped when it is an OBVIOUS spite thread? 

#43 Posted by TheGoldenOne (38849 posts) - - Show Bio
Galactus. Obviously.
#44 Posted by jojjimbo (2472 posts) - - Show Bio

Galactus in a mega curbstomp.

#45 Posted by Vaeternus (9410 posts) - - Show Bio

This is nearly as bad as Spectre vs. Galactus lol

#46 Posted by Thor's hammmer (7184 posts) - - Show Bio

Galactus murder stomp.
#47 Posted by jeanroygrant (20191 posts) - - Show Bio

Galactus...

#48 Posted by vuviper (5531 posts) - - Show Bio

@Vaeternus said:

This is nearly as bad as Spectre vs. Galactus lol

Why is spectre vs galactus worse?

#49 Posted by OmegaDynasty (9190 posts) - - Show Bio
#50 Posted by Onemoreposter (4047 posts) - - Show Bio

@vuviper: Because the Spectre stomps Galactus. Spectre stood up to the Anti-monitor during COIE.