Doomsday vs Dr. Doom & Red Hulk

TonyMack510

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By TonyMack510

Battle Location will take place on War World.

No Caption Provided

DOOMSDAY has all of his Powers and Abilities.

No Caption Provided

Dr. Doom has one day of Prep Time and Red Hulk has all of his Powers and Abilities. 

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided

Who Wins? How? and Why?
xdm

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2  Edited By xdm

Doom.
Pretty sure he has some devices for BFR.

crmidnight

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By crmidnight
@xdm said:
"Doom. Pretty sure he has some devices for BFR. "

Wouldn't need it. Doom with one day prep could be potentially deadly towards Doomsday. 
With the addition of Red Hulk, it could get ugly. Assuming this is Red Hulk (Loeb Force), it's 
the Team FTW.
sexy_merc

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

#4  Edited By sexy_merc

Doom with one day preparation wins.

crmidnight

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By crmidnight
@Sexy Merc said:
"Doom with one day preparation wins. "

This.
ShadowHuntR

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By ShadowHuntR
@Sexy Merc: With what? You know that Doomsday was able to survive the sucide blast of Guardian of the Universe. The explosion made a hole in Space. I doubt even Doom could find something that could stop DD. Maybe restrain him for a couple of minutes but that's it...

No Caption Provided
theicon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By theicon
@ShadowHuntR: could not doom   create a spell, that would inhibit  doomsday's immortality  or at least  weaken it by his magic?
Deadcool

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 35

#8  Edited By Deadcool

DOOM, DOOM, VICTOR VON DOOM... Using BFR...

No Caption Provided
ShadowHuntR

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By ShadowHuntR
@theicon: Remember that Doomsday fought the JLA before. The JLA has many powerful magicians. They would have used it against him. Can Doomsday build a immunity to magic? Yes since the only thing he cannot be immuned to is physical damage (and even there, he just develops more bone protusions to make his skin even harder).

I really don't see what Doom could do. BFR? Maybe but wouldn't work twice.
LONGTIME

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By LONGTIME

BFR or bust for the team.

goldenshot80

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 18

User Lists: 1

#11  Edited By goldenshot80

The team wins

LONGTIME

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By LONGTIME
@goldenshot80 said:
" The team wins "
Only through bfr, otherwise they get killed.
GodDragonDevil

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By GodDragonDevil

RULK SOLOS!! No one can stand up to the Loebforce.

nefarious

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#14  Edited By nefarious

The Team wins this fight through the power of BFR. 

Valtot

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By Valtot

are we using current doomsday the one who can apperntly fly/ is more smarter and stratigic and can grow armour during battle
nightwing91

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

#16  Edited By nightwing91
@ShadowHuntR said:
" @theicon: Remember that Doomsday fought the JLA before. The JLA has many powerful magicians. They would have used it against him. Can Doomsday build a immunity to magic? Yes since the only thing he cannot be immuned to is physical damage (and even there, he just develops more bone protusions to make his skin even harder).  I really don't see what Doom could do. BFR? Maybe but wouldn't work twice. "
Both the incarnations of the League doomsday battled did not have magicians on the team at the time, and BFR only needs to work the one time.
D00MSMITH

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By D00MSMITH

Red Hulk is completely useless in this battle because Doomsday  is not an energy user.
Dr Doom will think of something to win, if Doomsday does not develop a super-intelligent brain.....

GodDragonDevil

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By GodDragonDevil
@Valtot:
@D00MSMITH:  Doesnt matter lol Loebforce would own anyone.
entropy_aegis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 7

#19  Edited By entropy_aegis
@ShadowHuntR said:
" @Sexy Merc: With what? You know that Doomsday was able to survive the sucide blast of Guardian of the Universe. The explosion made a hole in Space. I doubt even Doom could find something that could stop DD. Maybe restrain him for a couple of minutes but that's it...

"

Bad writing is all what doomsdays about,doom opens a portal and has red hulk push doomsday in to it(does'nt matter if rulk ends up there as wee cause doom does'nt care)
Valtot

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By Valtot
@entropy_aegis:
does war world have portals?
entropy_aegis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By entropy_aegis
@Valtot said:
"@entropy_aegis: does war world have portals? "

I dont think so,but doom can make one .
Valtot

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By Valtot
@entropy_aegis:
what if doom gets ripped in half to quickly to make one? or doomsday chooses not to go into the portal as current doomsday is apparently more strategic
entropy_aegis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By entropy_aegis
@Valtot said:
"@entropy_aegis: what if doom gets ripped in half to quickly to make one? or doomsday chooses not to go into the portal as current doomsday is apparently more strategic "

He has one day prep,and as for doomsday ,what do you think rulk is for(meat shield).
ShadowHuntR

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By ShadowHuntR
@entropy_aegis: Since when is that bad writting? I guess you don't know the character that's it.
ShadowHuntR

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By ShadowHuntR
@nightwing91: The thing is that I don't remember anyone ever using BFR against him. The only time was one Superman and Waverider (I think it was him) brought Doomsday to Entropy, that's it. BFR wasn't used anymore on him. With what I've seen, DD could potentialy instant ''evolve'' to counter such actions against him and yes, he can instant ''evolve'' like when Superman tried using sound against DD and DD simply evolved and had a protection for his hears. He didn't need to die. Took him a few seconds to adjust, that's it.
nightwing91

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

#26  Edited By nightwing91
@ShadowHuntR: Doom can easily dimension dump him, doomsday evolving will stop as the teleporting isn't hurting him and will be over in an instant. And once there he can't evolve to come back, as theres no threat to trigger his adaption. 

!nd doomsdays adaption process isnt always at that level, bfr has just not be a visable method as  doomsday fought the league 2 times, once  was a weak incarnation and the other was the heavy hitters. Neither time the league had anyone really capable of teleporting and dumping him on the roster at that point, then in our worlds at war he  was released before being defeated by superman,  then he  also was defeated by the 2 superman during infinite crisis and the 11 kryptonians during the latest battle which happened on the moon. 

So if you see none of these people are capable of teleporting him like doom, and also keep in mind doom teleporting him wouldnt be a direct threat,  so doomsday wouldnt evolve to counter it .
entropy_aegis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By entropy_aegis
@ShadowHuntR said:

" @entropy_aegis: Since when is that bad writting? I guess you don't know the character that's it. "

I know the character really well,he's a product of PIS AND CIS,everytime he shows up characters start jobbing to the max,they forget they're own abilities ,power levels become more inconsistent than the stock exchange ,they act stupid, 
do i need to go on? 

Doomsday  comes running at doom,doom opens a portal ,THE END.  
or doom does nothing but stand around or makes some gun and tries to shoot him(which will happen when one is dealing with dumbsday),and in that case doom loses. 

and since you mentioned hunter/prey ,well i guess you'd remember dessad sending him to catalon.or
growup

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#28  Edited By growup

Red Hulk solos if he has the Loeb force. 

But seriously I think Doomsday wins. Dr D would need more prep time than a day to take down doomsday.
Avatar image for termiteone4ever
termiteone4ever

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29  Edited By termiteone4ever

DOom Friggin day all the Friggin way. He got this 
Doom will need more than one day Prep for doomsday. 
Rulk would need more than that to take down doomsday . No shields can save him . 
DOomsday i am also assuming you guys are using doom with magic or not any version of doom would need more than a day prep to defeat doomsday. Not even defeat him toss him to other side of universe let say its current doomsday who can fly with the powers like HP doomsday i dont see the team even standing a chance. @entropy_aegis said:

" @ShadowHuntR said:
" @Sexy Merc: With what? You know that Doomsday was able to survive the sucide blast of Guardian of the Universe. The explosion made a hole in Space. I doubt even Doom could find something that could stop DD. Maybe restrain him for a couple of minutes but that's it...

No Caption Provided
"
Bad writing is all what doomsdays about,doom opens a portal and has red hulk push doomsday in to it(does'nt matter if rulk ends up there as wee cause doom does'nt care) "
Why is not bad writing for doom and Rulk ? HIm punching out a watcher and all lol beating up surfer lol 
Doomsday Got this
termiteone4ever

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30  Edited By termiteone4ever
@entropy_aegis said:
" @Valtot said:
"@entropy_aegis: what if doom gets ripped in half to quickly to make one? or doomsday chooses not to go into the portal as current doomsday is apparently more strategic "
He has one day prep,and as for doomsday ,what do you think rulk is for(meat shield). "
You think Rulk can stand up to doomsday and fast evolving and Doom is not fast enough to do anything to doomsday before he is killed.
entropy_aegis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31  Edited By entropy_aegis
@termiteone4ever said:
" @entropy_aegis said:
" @Valtot said:
He has one day prep,and as for doomsday ,what do you think rulk is for(meat shield). "
You think Rulk can stand up to doomsday and fast evolving and Doom is not fast enough to do anything to doomsday before he is killed. "

NO,rulk is a meat shield. 
doom can open a portal before doomsday gets him.
termiteone4ever

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32  Edited By termiteone4ever
@entropy_aegis: 
So you are saying doom can open a portal at any time tht only sucks in Doomsday ? 
I think not Depending on distance . Doomsday speed is pretty fast for his size . Rulk is not even in this Fight because he easily knocked aay by the force of doomsday and his speed. I  dont see doom getting away even worse if this is current doomsday who can fly then again which doomsday is this . How about i use the most powerful doomsday . Magog version doomsday . this team gets rape twice before they can even think.
entropy_aegis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33  Edited By entropy_aegis
@termiteone4ever said:
" @entropy_aegis:  So you are saying doom can open a portal at any time tht only sucks in Doomsday ?  I think not Depending on distance . Doomsday speed is pretty fast for his size . Rulk is not even in this Fight because he easily knocked aay by the force of doomsday and his speed. I  dont see doom getting away even worse if this is current doomsday who can fly then again which doomsday is this . How about i use the most powerful doomsday . Magog version doomsday . this team gets rape twice before they can even think. "

I'm saying that he just opens a portal in front of  his doombot . 
/THREAD
termiteone4ever

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34  Edited By termiteone4ever
@entropy_aegis: 
whats stopping doomsday from Sending out one of his claws which i am sure is faster than a speeding bullet lol to Rip doom head off as we know there is no limits to this. I dont see Doom winning this . Unless you tell me doom is hidden and can target the portal to BFR him but once he is one the field he will die .
D00MSMITH

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35  Edited By D00MSMITH
@GodDragonDevil said:
" RULK SOLOS!! No one can stand up to the Loebforce. "
Red Hulk with Loebforce will give Doomsday a damn good fight, the current Rulk will go down in few seconds.
Susanoo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36  Edited By Susanoo

Red Hulk solos with Leobforce. Otherwise, he dies and is a nonfactor in this battle. 

Doom solos with one day prep.
goldenshot80

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 18

#37  Edited By goldenshot80
@GodDragonDevil said:
" RULK SOLOS!! No one can stand up to the Loebforce. "
Yup but Hes gone. HE no longer have the loebforce.
ShadowHuntR

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38  Edited By ShadowHuntR
@entropy_aegis: You know that Doomsday was fast enought to punch The Flash when he was going at high speed right? It was stated that he was as fast as the Flash is (which is simply not true) but Doomsday has Super Speed. Will Doctor Doom be able to see him coming? No.
weaponxxx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39  Edited By weaponxxx

I remember Doom used to be able to switch bodies with anyone through eye contact. Any chance he could do the same to Rulk or Doomsday? I'm sure with one day prep he wouldn't need to. I'm just curious.

entropy_aegis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40  Edited By entropy_aegis
@ShadowHuntR said:
" @entropy_aegis: You know that Doomsday was fast enought to punch The Flash when he was going at high speed right? It was stated that he was as fast as the Flash is (which is simply not true) but Doomsday has Super Speed. Will Doctor Doom be able to see him coming? No. "

Doomsday can react as fast as flash,he however cannot travel from point A to point B with such speeds.doom is'nt going to engage in fistcuffs.
Valtot

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41  Edited By Valtot
@entropy_aegis:
doomsday uses speed bursts in his super speed but why wouldnt doomsday use that in close combat which is normally when he does it?
entropy_aegis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42  Edited By entropy_aegis
@Valtot said:
"@entropy_aegis: doomsday uses speed bursts in his super speed but why wouldnt doomsday use that in close combat which is normally when he does it? "

Again why WOULD doom engage him in combat(if PIS AND CIS were on then yes he would).
Valtot

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43  Edited By Valtot
@entropy_aegis:
wait im confused unless doom BFR's himself or doomsday hes gonna have to engage him eventually