#1 Posted by brainiac 1.0 (4150 posts) - - Show Bio
caption

vs

caption

This is doomsday from jstice league unlimited fighting doomsday from superman doomsday.  Who wins and why.
#2 Posted by Platinumwarrior (2967 posts) - - Show Bio

JLU doomsday took down the whole JLA and doomsday was subdued by just superman

#3 Posted by brainiac 1.0 (4150 posts) - - Show Bio
Platinumwarrior said:
"JLU doomsday took down the whole JLA and doomsday was subdued by just superman"

It thought the one from superman doomsday was stronger.
#4 Posted by MotorSteel (1757 posts) - - Show Bio

I'm gonna say this...I might be alone but I have to.

Doomsday from Superman: Doomdsay looked kickass!

#5 Posted by Apparition (11349 posts) - - Show Bio
brainiac 1.0 said:
"Platinumwarrior said:
"JLU doomsday took down the whole JLA and doomsday was subdued by just superman"

It thought the one from superman doomsday was stronger."

why?
#6 Posted by Platinumwarrior (2967 posts) - - Show Bio
brainiac 1.0 said:
"Platinumwarrior said:

It thought the one from superman doomsday was stronger."

Nope Superman doomsday got taken down by a quite weak superman

JLU Doomsday took down the juctice lords
#7 Posted by EganTheVile1 (6194 posts) - - Show Bio

JLU Doomsday was owned by an alternate reality Superman who used his heat vision to give Doomsday a labotamy. So the other Doomsday gets my vote just based on how easily the first was handled

#8 Posted by brainiac 1.0 (4150 posts) - - Show Bio
eganthevile1 said:
" JLU Doomsday was owned by an alternate reality Superman who used his heat vision to give Doomsday a labotamy. So the other Doomsday gets my vote just based on how easily the first was handled"

#9 Posted by Platinumwarrior (2967 posts) - - Show Bio

Yes but before that he took down the killer

Wonder Woman

Martian Manhunter

Green Lantern

Hawkgirl

And would have taken down the Superman if he didnt lobotomize him with heat vison. Heat Vison somthing that doomsday dosent have and in the movie Superman Doomsday, Doomsday was stopped by reguler superman who was also killed by doomsday which is why the name is called the death of superman

Tell me can a doomsday who takes down most of the juctice league who are willing to kill him and was about to kill the superman until he heat visoned his brain not stronger then one who was beat by a reguler powered superman with his basic morals.

#10 Posted by brainiac 1.0 (4150 posts) - - Show Bio
Platinumwarrior said:
"Yes but before that he took down the killer

Wonder Woman

Martian Manhunter

Green Lantern

Hawkgirl

And would have taken down the Superman if he didnt lobotomize him with heat vison. Heat Vison somthing that doomsday dosent have and in the movie Superman Doomsday, Doomsday was stopped by reguler superman who was also killed by doomsday which is why the name is called the death of superman

Tell me can a doomsday who takes down most of the juctice league who are willing to kill him and was about to kill the superman until he heat visoned his brain not stronger then one who was beat by a reguler powered superman with his basic morals."

That doomsday felt pain. The one from superman doomsday got knocked around every where and all that was not going to kill him.  So superman had to fly him into space and drop him back down just to kill him.  The one from justice league unlimited got a few hard puches at the end and threw into a volcano then he was knocked out.  He could even break that rock that was around his body.
#11 Posted by Platinumwarrior (2967 posts) - - Show Bio
brainiac 1.0 said:
"Platinumwarrior said:

Wonder Woman

Martian Manhunter

Green Lantern

Hawkgirl

Tell me can a doomsday who takes down most of the juctice league who are willing to kill him and was about to kill the superman until he heat visoned his brain not stronger then one who was beat by a reguler powered superman with his basic morals."

That doomsday felt pain. The one from superman doomsday got knocked around every where and all that was not going to kill him.  So superman had to fly him into space and drop him back down just to kill him.  The one from justice league unlimited got a few hard puches at the end and threw into a volcano then he was knocked out.  He could even break that rock that was around his body."
What are you talking about? Oh i know where your coming from. Well that doomsday was weakend and blinded by his hate this is the real JLU doomsday fighting superman. Look how he's about to kill big S until he gets lobotmized by heat vison. Somthing  Doomsday dosent have (i couldnt find the full video of doomsday taking down the whole Juctice lords sry)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KJPIUnamGPU&eurl=http://video.aol.com/video-detail/justice-lords-superman-vs-doomsday/2905827702
#12 Posted by Platinumwarrior (2967 posts) - - Show Bio

Your right that doomsday didnt feel much pain all he did was throw sh!t around

JLU doomsday is intelligent and stronger

JLU doomsday wins

#13 Posted by brainiac 1.0 (4150 posts) - - Show Bio
They both punch each other. Doomsday puts superman down.

Platinumwarrior
Lobotimized over!

said:

"brainiac 1.0 said:
"Platinumwarrior said:

Wonder Woman

Martian Manhunter

Green Lantern

Hawkgirl

That doomsday felt pain. The one from superman doomsday got knocked around every where and all that was not going to kill him.  So superman had to fly him into space and drop him back down just to kill him.  The one from justice league unlimited got a few hard puches at the end and threw into a volcano then he was knocked out.  He could even break that rock that was around his body."
What are you talking about? Oh i know where your coming from. Well that doomsday was weakend and blinded by his hate this is the real JLU doomsday fighting superman. Look how he's about to kill big S until he gets lobotmized by heat vison. Somthing  Doomsday dosent have (i couldnt find the full video of doomsday taking down the whole Juctice lords sry)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KJPIUnamGPU&eurl=http://video.aol.com/video-detail/justice-lords-superman-vs-doomsday/2905827702
"

I know he was about to take down superman look.

Doomsday picks him up.

About to finish him off trick up superman sleve.

#14 Posted by Platinumwarrior (2967 posts) - - Show Bio

????

#15 Posted by brainiac 1.0 (4150 posts) - - Show Bio
Platinumwarrior said:
"????"
Everything got all mixed up sorry but you can see what happens.
#16 Posted by Platinumwarrior (2967 posts) - - Show Bio

Yea which proves even more JLU doomsday wins

#17 Posted by brainiac 1.0 (4150 posts) - - Show Bio
Platinumwarrior said:
"Yea which proves even more JLU doomsday wins"

How he feels pain.  I didnot get the info mixed up I got the pictures mixed up.
#18 Posted by Platinumwarrior (2967 posts) - - Show Bio

Are you saying that Superman Doomsday would not be subdued if he was lobotomized???

#19 Posted by brainiac 1.0 (4150 posts) - - Show Bio
Platinumwarrior said:
"Are you saying that Superman Doomsday would not be subdued if he was lobotomized???"

He wouldnot superman from superman/doomsday shot him in the forehaead with heat vision it didnot lobotomize him.
#20 Posted by Platinumwarrior (2967 posts) - - Show Bio

Yes but he did not shoot him in a prolonged blast

#21 Posted by brainiac 1.0 (4150 posts) - - Show Bio
Platinumwarrior said:
"

Yes but he did not shoot him in a prolonged blast

"
The doomsday from superman doomsday invulnerabilty was stronger. He got dropped for buildings and got back up.
#22 Posted by King Saturn (223796 posts) - - Show Bio
MotorSteel said:
"I'm gonna say this...I might be alone but I have to.

Doomsday from Superman: Doomdsay looked kickass!
"
Ha Ha Ha  !  Your Avatar is still funny as hell to me
#23 Edited by Incredible Hulk-Prime (1466 posts) - - Show Bio

I think  Doomday from Superman/Doomsdays is stronger,because he is a mindless Monster. The Doomsday  from JLU is weaker,because he has mind. If you guys remember in the comics,Doomsday was a mindless monster when he first fought Superman and killed him. Then when he fought Superman with a mind he lost and his bones couldn't hurt Superman anymore.
So that means Doomsday could in this fight not Justice League/Justice League Unlimated Doomsday. Here is  the reason,Doomday is only stronger when he is mindless. So The Superman/Doomsday Doomsday  wins this fight  not JL/JLU Doomsday.