• 97 results
  • 1
  • 2
#1 Posted by Braiden (104 posts) - - Show Bio

What would happen if they got into a fight. I want facts not stupid answer's like cause hes awsome they have no prep time.

#2 Posted by Chaos Agent (2150 posts) - - Show Bio

Classical Doomsday beat Darkseid, don't know about the current versions of the characters though

#3 Posted by Captain Commander (50 posts) - - Show Bio

Darkseid might win once but sooner or later Doomsday will comeback and tear him apart.

#4 Posted by G-w-D (547 posts) - - Show Bio
Captain Commander said:
Darkseid might win once but sooner or later Doomsday will comeback and tear him apart.

I don't see how logically
#5 Edited by Captain Commander (50 posts) - - Show Bio
G-w-D said:
I don't see how logically
Taken to it's logical conclusion Doomsday's adaptation means that sooner or later he'll become invulnerable to what Darkseid has to throw at him.
#6 Posted by jesterlichloath (1013 posts) - - Show Bio

this has been done so much its not funny try searching before you post battles

#7 Posted by lagoon_boy (10952 posts) - - Show Bio
weres sleuth, sleuth if you online link the battles
#9 Posted by lagoon_boy (10952 posts) - - Show Bio
Sleuth said:
Yup, this has been done several times. http://www.comicvine.com/forums/battles/7/darkseid-vs-doomsday/12050/#2 http://www.comicvine.com/forums/battles/7/doomsday-vs-darkseid/12693/#2 http://www.comicvine.com/forums/battles/7/doomsday-vs-darkseid/28076/#32 http://www.comicvine.com/forums/battles/7/doomsday-vs-darkseid/396793/#7 http://www.comicvine.com/forums/battles/7/doomsday-vs-darkseid/14959/#17
thanks man
#10 Posted by Incredible Hulk-Prime (1466 posts) - - Show Bio
@Braiden:
This has been done many times. It should be locked.You should search before you post something. Besides If you want to know he won this fight read the comic called,"Superman Doomsday" In this big comic book you can see Darkseid fighting Doomsday. In the fight you can see Darkseid using his omega beams and punches to defeat Doomsday.
Then at the end of the fight, Doomsday had won by scatching Darkseid's back with his bones. The End.
#11 Posted by AtPhantom (14521 posts) - - Show Bio
Incredible Hulk-Prime said:
@Braiden: This has been done many times. It should be locked.You should search before you post something. Besides If you ... [more]
The book was actually called Superman/Doomsday: hunter/prey, you're thinking about the recent movie.

Current Doomsday has no chance against Darkseid.
#12 Edited by Incredible Hulk-Prime (1466 posts) - - Show Bio
@AtPhantom:
I'm not talk about the movie,but I think the orginal Doomsday could win this fight. The current  Doomsday would lose,because he is  weaker than the orginal Doomsday. The book I was talking about was this:


#13 Posted by TruePwnge (2764 posts) - - Show Bio
#14 Posted by Triumphant (2316 posts) - - Show Bio

Darkseid

#15 Posted by Magicalmoment (1516 posts) - - Show Bio
@Valor said:
" Darkseid "

#16 Posted by Omg chris (1607 posts) - - Show Bio

darkseid

#17 Posted by Terrorman (155 posts) - - Show Bio
@Valor said:
"Darkseid "

#18 Posted by High Revolutionary (3166 posts) - - Show Bio

Somebody post scans of that fighter where Doomsday destroyed Darkseid and dragged him (unconscious) across his planet.

#19 Posted by Sleuth (2664 posts) - - Show Bio


#20 Posted by castleking (24119 posts) - - Show Bio

i gotta go with DD not impressed with DS never have bn. but, i will say this if it was the intelligent DD DS wins.

#21 Posted by BIackFlash (1909 posts) - - Show Bio

owned
 

#22 Posted by why so serious (1388 posts) - - Show Bio

Doomsday ftw.  he adapts.
#23 Posted by MrDirector786 (43493 posts) - - Show Bio

Darkseid. Doomsday owned an avatar. Not the real thing. The real one would completely own Doomsday.

#24 Posted by Klandicar (2471 posts) - - Show Bio

#25 Posted by GhostPool (663 posts) - - Show Bio
@Klandicar said:
"
 
"
#26 Edited by Klandicar (2471 posts) - - Show Bio
@GhostPool said:

" @Klandicar said:

"

"
"
Yeah, this fight already happened.  Doomsday HUMILIATED Darkseid.  It was like a toddler (Darkseid) throwing  a can of soda at a heavyweight wrestler.  May have got the wrestler sticky but the wrestler (Doomsday) went into roid rage and ended up on headline news for brutality against children....
#27 Posted by Ziro (1352 posts) - - Show Bio
@Klandicar said:
"@GhostPool said:

" @Klandicar said:

"

 
"
"
Yeah, this fight already happened.  Doomsday HUMILIATED Darkseid.  It was like a toddler (Darkseid) throwing  a can of soda at a heavyweight wrestler.  May have got the wrestler sticky but the wrestler (Doomsday) went into roid rage and ended up on headline news for brutality against children.... "

For the 1,000th time, it was an avatar. If you're going to troll at least try, you've just become downright routine.
#28 Posted by AtPhantom (14521 posts) - - Show Bio

Nevermind it being an avatar, what give you the right to lie like that? Throwing a soda can? He freaking killed Doomsday. And if it was anyone but Doomsday they would have stayed under that pile of rubble.

#29 Posted by Klandicar (2471 posts) - - Show Bio
@AtPhantom said:
" Nevermind it being an avatar, what give you the right to lie like that? Throwing a soda can? He freaking killed Doomsday. And if it was anyone but Doomsday they would have stayed under that pile of rubble. "
He didnt kill him, Doomsday came right back in a few seconds.  if he killed Doomsday he wouldnt be up in a few seconds.  Plus he shot him from behind with that omega beam...how is shooting Doomsday in the back bragworthy?  Its cowardly and pathetic and Seid got what he deserved.
#30 Posted by stevon (1022 posts) - - Show Bio

Darkseid's avatars lose miserably, Pre-Crisis, full power Darkseid would probably easily kill Doomsday, and if he adapts to Pre-crisis DS then he just BFR's Doomsday with the Omega Beams.
#31 Posted by MKF30 (11635 posts) - - Show Bio

Doomsday destroys Darkseid, nuff said. Even if not at first.

#32 Posted by King Saturn (223985 posts) - - Show Bio
@MKF30 said:
"

Doomsday destroys Darkseid, nuff said. Even if not at first.

"
but if Doomsday needs another try to defeat Darkseid... then that means Darkseid already won...
#33 Edited by Klandicar (2471 posts) - - Show Bio

This thread is ridiculous.  If it was an avatar why did Superman have to save him?  I'm tired of this blatant fanboyism for the Seid.  Your boy lost to Dooms badly, just accept it.
 







#34 Posted by MKF30 (11635 posts) - - Show Bio

@king Saturn, even if that were the case nobody can ever kill Doomsday for good so once he comes back and adapts to DS's OB's, Darkseid is screwed.
#35 Posted by King Saturn (223985 posts) - - Show Bio
@MKF30 said:
" @king Saturn, even if that were the case nobody can ever kill Doomsday for good so once he comes back and adapts to DS's OB's, Darkseid is screwed. "
well the OP didnt say they had to kill each other... just defeat the opponent... and technically Darkseid could just BFR Doomsday with the Omega Beams
#36 Edited by MKF30 (11635 posts) - - Show Bio

I'll still vote for DD here :P, FTR....I don't think he'd hit DD easily since DD has been known to move as fast as Superman who has kicked DS's ass a few times himself, and DD and Supes killed each other.

#37 Posted by King Saturn (223985 posts) - - Show Bio
@MKF30 said:
"

I'll still vote for DD here :P, FTR....I don't think he'd hit DD easily since DD has been known to move as fast as Superman who has kicked DS's ass a few times himself, and DD and Supes killed each other.

"
well even though Superman has bested Darkseid on an occasion or two... Darkseid has gotten the best of Superman on far more occasions... and you can bet your horse that Darkseid can hit Doomsday with the Omega Beams if he wants to... 
#38 Posted by MKF30 (11635 posts) - - Show Bio

On a couple yeah(toned down Supes) SA supes would annihilate DS but since that version was way too powerful they had to tone him down. I still like DD's chances here against Darkseid, especially if it's Classic DD.

#39 Posted by King Saturn (223985 posts) - - Show Bio
@MKF30 said:
" On a couple yeah(toned down Supes) SA supes would annihilate DS but since that version was way too powerful they had to tone him down. I still like DD's chances here against Darkseid, especially if it's Classic DD. "
well you have to remember now... if we are talking Silver Age Superman... then you have to talk Pre Crisis Darkseid as well... and SA Superman didnt really like any of his confrontations with PC Darkseid... lol 
#40 Edited by MKF30 (11635 posts) - - Show Bio

Superman doesn't like fighting in general lol due to his character unless he has to it is Superman afterall :) (not counting him on any kind of K that makes him act odd like red etc btw I mean or evil versions lol) but I do think Supes in general holds back way too much IMO.  
 
If he let loose more often or got pissed easily, forget it lol. Know what I mean?

#41 Posted by King Saturn (223985 posts) - - Show Bio
@MKF30 said:
" Superman doesn't like fighting in general lol due to his character (not on any kind of K btw I mean or evil versions lol) but I do think Supes in general holds back way too much IMO.   If he let loose more often or got pissed easily, forget it lol. Know what I mean? "
well even though Superman holds back a lot... there have been quite a few occasions where Superman has really tried to let loose on Darkseid and was unable to...
#42 Posted by Ziro (1352 posts) - - Show Bio

In a single encounter? Darkseid.
#43 Posted by MKF30 (11635 posts) - - Show Bio

There's also been times where Supes has put the hurt on DS and could have killed him but didn't ^ one of them shows that via scans ^ lol. DD messed up DS pretty bad I'd say...

#44 Posted by King Saturn (223985 posts) - - Show Bio
@MKF30 said:
" There's also been times where Supes has put the hurt on DS and could have killed him but didn't ^ one of them shows that via scans ^ lol. DD messed up DS pretty bad I'd say... "
ah... but that isnt actually Darkseid... its an Avatar of Darkseid but not The Real Thing
#45 Posted by Klandicar (2471 posts) - - Show Bio


There's also been times where Supes has put the hurt on DS and could have killed him but didn't ^ one of them shows that via scans ^ lol. DD messed up DS pretty bad I'd say...

 
 Yeah, it happens like every week.
#46 Edited by MKF30 (11635 posts) - - Show Bio

 Of course ^ it's Superman lol, he only kills when necessary
 
 
@KS,Well, DD's did escape from Apocalypse(DS's world) lol which very few can do and didn't DD beat DS at some point? I'm pretty certain he did, I know Darkseid never killed DD, he tried replicating him but failed... 
 
He also was about to withstand a full powered OE from Darkseid, forget which storyline but remember reading about it. Imperiex did far worse to DD yet DD recovered from that lol somehow.

#47 Posted by Klandicar (2471 posts) - - Show Bio
@MKF30 said:
"

Well, DD's did escape from Apocalypse(DS's world) lol which very few can do and didn't DD beat DS at some point? I'm pretty certain he did, I know Darkseid never killed DD, he tried replicating him but failed... 
 
He also was about to withstand a full powered OB from Darkseid, forget which storyline but remember reading about it.

"
Yes.  Darkseid shot him in the back with a full powered omega beam.  Doomsday emerges from the rubble and KOs Darkseid like he is a lightweight.  Technically he is a lightweight compared to Doomsday, who is much physically stronger, has the bony protrusions to dice him up, and is immune to anything Darkseid can do.
#48 Posted by MKF30 (11635 posts) - - Show Bio

Thanks ^ for more details. I'd love to see DD in a movie at some point. Be rad :)

#49 Posted by King Saturn (223985 posts) - - Show Bio
@MKF30 said:
"

 Of course ^ it's Superman lol, he only kills when necessary
 
 
@KS,Well, DD's did escape from Apocalypse(DS's world) lol which very few can do and didn't DD beat DS at some point? I'm pretty certain he did, I know Darkseid never killed DD, he tried replicating him but failed... 
 
He also was about to withstand a full powered OE from Darkseid, forget which storyline but remember reading about it. Imperiex did far worse to DD yet DD recovered from that lol somehow.

"
but none of this matters though... I mean if Darkseid BFR's Doomsday with the Omega Beams... then Doomsday wont be able to return an attack... not if Darkseid BFR's him into an other Dimension... lol 
#50 Posted by MKF30 (11635 posts) - - Show Bio

Sure it does, DS tried hurting DD and failed :P it's all good, DS is badass, DD is badder.