#1 Posted by benovagurl (25 posts) - - Show Bio

So I got this idea from the wonder woman vs doomsday thread.  Well, what do you guys think?

#2 Posted by never give up (9231 posts) - - Show Bio

Doomsday duh...

#3 Posted by never give up (9231 posts) - - Show Bio

Its funny how people make threads and just leave them.

#4 Posted by benovagurl (25 posts) - - Show Bio

duh? woooow..... lol

#5 Posted by never give up (9231 posts) - - Show Bio
benovagurl said:
"duh? woooow..... lol"
Yes doomsday beats bizzaro.
#6 Posted by benovagurl (25 posts) - - Show Bio

What do you mean by "just leaves them"  What am I supposed to do, take them home with me?

#7 Posted by never give up (9231 posts) - - Show Bio
benovagurl said:
"What do you mean by "just leaves them"  What am I supposed to do, take them home with me?"
Forget it....

Doomsday wins this match he is superman just stupid even if bizzaro goes all out he will lose superman went all out and lose.

Superman=Bizzaro

#8 Posted by King Saturn (222855 posts) - - Show Bio
Doomsday would beat Bizarro
#9 Posted by never give up (9231 posts) - - Show Bio
King Saturn said:
"Doomsday would beat Bizarro
"
Thats what I said.
#10 Posted by zaharun44 (2 posts) - - Show Bio

idk about this one i mean superman and doomsday killed each other ( so people who are saying doomsday killed sups shut up cause he killed doomsday too) and superman was holding back worried about civilians and lois and jimmy. bizarro having no conscience would go all out not caring who died so bizarro would have a fare shot

#11 Posted by jeanroygrant (20191 posts) - - Show Bio

Doomsday.

#12 Posted by termiteone4ever (6694 posts) - - Show Bio

This would be an interesting fight but Doomsday wins . I can only imagine the destruction :)

#13 Posted by HolySerpent (12340 posts) - - Show Bio

Doomsday easily

#14 Posted by Deranged Midget (17599 posts) - - Show Bio

Bizzaro sadly doesn't stand a chance.

#15 Posted by Korvacglobal (34 posts) - - Show Bio

Yes Doomsday and Supes both died but Doomsday is a lot stronger now.

#16 Posted by Razerhandz (154 posts) - - Show Bio

Doomsday thinks bizarro is superman and kills him. End of story.

#17 Posted by Vaeternus (8366 posts) - - Show Bio

dd

#18 Posted by dondave (27342 posts) - - Show Bio

Doomsday

#19 Posted by TheGrayGhost (479 posts) - - Show Bio

Wow it seems to me people are missing the biggest factor here

Bizarro can fly and has at least the same level of speed and strength as Superman or close enough to the same level

So he can pull off either of these which have been employed by Superman in the past(successfully)

1. Spacetoss

2. Speedblitz

#20 Edited by ZeroPlus (1183 posts) - - Show Bio

@thegrayghost: Doomsday is stronger and at least as fast as Supes, plus Bizzaro is dumb, he get's wrecked !

#21 Posted by TheGrayGhost (479 posts) - - Show Bio

@zeroplus said:

@thegrayghost: Doomsday is stronger and at least as fast as Supes, plus Bizzaro is dumb, he get's wrecked !

Yeah no that is one of the most misinformed posts ever

1. By the end of the post crisis era, Superman was noticeably stronger than Doomsday or Darkseid

2. Doomsday is not even close to Superman in speed , the time Superman actually used his speed rather than "Omigosh Doomsday is so fast!", he blitzed him easily, delivering hundreds of blows before DD could even react. So Bizarro's superspeed spacetoss should do the trick

Bizarro getting wrecked because he is dumb is exactly the sort of PIS we toss out in battles. And really come to think of it, Doomsday no genius himself

#22 Posted by ZeroPlus (1183 posts) - - Show Bio
#23 Posted by ZeroPlus (1183 posts) - - Show Bio

@thegrayghost: Bizarro is a dumb Superman, Doomsday is not a genius but he has more potential to win, so to beat someone stronger than you, you must be very smart, it's logical !

#24 Posted by patrat18 (6852 posts) - - Show Bio
#25 Edited by TheGrayGhost (479 posts) - - Show Bio

@zeroplus said:

@thegrayghost: Bizarro is a dumb Superman, Doomsday is not a genius but he has more potential to win, so to beat someone stronger than you, you must be very smart, it's logical !

Eh when that someone is also slower than you and cant fly, I hardly see how it matters.

And I also fail to see how the opinions of a couple of people on Doomsday's speed in that link you provided should matter...I cant find the exact scan right now, but assuming Bizarro= Superman's speed, this happens

Although its not the exact scan I was referring to earlier, this fight also ends with Superman winning because of his speed

#26 Posted by ZeroPlus (1183 posts) - - Show Bio
#27 Edited by TheGrayGhost (479 posts) - - Show Bio

@zeroplus: DoS Doomsday is not even remotely superfast. You could at least argue that the other versions are( they are not) but DoS Doomsday was

1. Fighting a much slower, weaker Bryne era Superman

2. Had absolutely zero speed feats beyond Guy Gardner saying " He' s so fast!"

If you go by everything said on panel without being backed up by actual feats, you might just as well accept Batman's statement that " Ten Eyed Man is the most dangerous person on the planet"

Nobody was using any sort of superspeed in DoS at all. The whole story was filled with loopholes and PIS

Here's another instance of DD getting blitzed, this time by Cyborg Superman. What follows is just.....sheesh..

Anyway Bizarro being roughly the same speed only needs to grab him and toss him to the sun or wherever

#28 Edited by TheGrayGhost (479 posts) - - Show Bio

Sigh...

Someone brings up the damn Doomsday 'speed feat' every time.

Fact: The speed there is not explicit. Doomsday isn't dodging bullets after they're fired, outpacing Flash, showing motion blurs, or whatever. It's entirely subjective. If in that panel Superman was saying "What godly pecs!" and Guy was yelling "I love tacos!" there'd be almost zero people trying to claim this as a speed feat. The character statements are all we have to go on, and Supes could be interpreted as "He's faster than you'd expect for such a big guy!" and Guy's could be interpreted as "This guy just busted in and sucker punched me!" Frankly, that panel makes more sense as a D&D surprise round than as a superspeed feat.

Fact: Supes isn't using his speed there. It's PIS for Supes.

Fact: That's not 'blitzing'. Dude at best came charging in and sort of collided with everyone before they could react. He does not, for instance, whack everyone there fifty times in the noggin before they can react. You need to be able to just be able to beat people down without them being able to do anything in reaction to be a blitz.

Fact: Doomsday's entire mano-a-mano fight with Superman is commentated by reporters, caught on video camera, and is generally followable by regular human sight. The same cannot be said of high-end superspeed. In fact, IIRC Doomsday

never

exhibits anything even mistakable as superspeed ever again.

Fact: In a later series, Superman explicitly

does

use superspeed against Doomsday. Doomsday is then completely unable to hit Superman from point blank range during this.

These all add up to "Doomsday does not have superspeed." Even if treated as valid, as Doomsday's

only

speed showing over his multiple appearances -and contradicting feat later- it should probably be tossed as SMvsFL.

#29 Posted by ZeroPlus (1183 posts) - - Show Bio

@thegrayghost: Look, Doomsday has beaten opponents far more powerful than Bizarro for example Darkseid,Mongul,Radiant etc., he would slap Bizarro, you can believe everything you want, this is my opinion !

#30 Posted by TheGrayGhost (479 posts) - - Show Bio

@zeroplus said:

@thegrayghost: Look, Doomsday has beaten opponents far more powerful than Bizarro for example Darkseid,Mongul,Radiant etc., he would slap Bizarro, you can believe everything you want, this is my opinion !

However you will also note that Darkseid was a clone and the other guys also dont have superspeed

I definitely dont see Bizarro winning in an actual comic

But without PIS, he should be able to use speed/ flight to spacetoss for a win

#31 Edited by ZeroPlus (1183 posts) - - Show Bio
#32 Edited by marvelfan123 (349 posts) - - Show Bio

hmm Doomsday

#33 Posted by King Saturn (222855 posts) - - Show Bio

I think Doomsday would win... even though Bizarro is supposed to be nearly equal to Superman physically... Has dude ever displayed good speed combat feats before ? Because in a slugfest, that big grey guy should win every time.

#34 Edited by kelvinator (322 posts) - - Show Bio

@zeroplus: DoS Doomsday is not even remotely superfast. You could at least argue that the other versions are( they are not) but DoS Doomsday was

1. Fighting a much slower, weaker Bryne era Superman

2. Had absolutely zero speed feats beyond Guy Gardner saying " He' s so fast!"

If you go by everything said on panel without being backed up by actual feats, you might just as well accept Batman's statement that " Ten Eyed Man is the most dangerous person on the planet"

Nobody was using any sort of superspeed in DoS at all. The whole story was filled with loopholes and PIS

Here's another instance of DD getting blitzed, this time by Cyborg Superman. What follows is just.....sheesh..

Anyway Bizarro being roughly the same speed only needs to grab him and toss him to the sun or wherever

this is a doomsday clone not the original.

#35 Edited by TheGrayGhost (479 posts) - - Show Bio

@kelvinator: this is a doomsday clone not the original.

Oh yes, Reign of the Doomsdays. It was one of his clones. Yeah sorry its been a while since I read that. Anyways clones were noticeably stronger than Doomsday at this point. There is another instance of Superman completely speedblitzing a clone

Wait I will try to dig up the actual scans for the real Doomsday when he was blitzed by Superman. Yeah this is the one Im talking about. Superman completely blitzes him while DD cant land a hit at point blank range

#36 Posted by TheGrayGhost (479 posts) - - Show Bio

I think Doomsday would win... even though Bizarro is supposed to be nearly equal to Superman physically... Has dude ever displayed good speed combat feats before ? Because in a slugfest, that big grey guy should win every time.

Well besides his fights with Superman I dont remember too many instances of showing combat speed

I do remember one or two other speed feats like zigzagging across the country and racing Zoom( although Zoom was of course much faster)

#37 Edited by kelvinator (322 posts) - - Show Bio

@thegrayghost: no version of doomsday was mentioned so we have to go with doomsday at his strongest and that was hunter/prey.

h/p doomsday can't be killed because he can adapt without dying. the only way to defeat him is to send him to the end of time and bizarro can't do that, so he dies

#38 Posted by TheGrayGhost (479 posts) - - Show Bio

@thegrayghost: no version of doomsday was mentioned so we have to go with doomsday at his strongest and that was hunter/prey.

h/p doomsday can't be killed because he can adapt without dying. the only way to defeat him is to send him to the end of time and bizarro can't do that, so he dies

Once again , the " cannot be killed" argument is rather moot, the fight ends when the opponent cannot return under his own power

So tossing him in the sun will work just fine

#39 Edited by koshi_waza88 (58 posts) - - Show Bio

Bizzaro freeze vison which to me is way cooler than heat vision would be effective I dont know about heat breath,.. hay dont doomsday have heatbreath as well ?

#40 Posted by Phoenixgeist (3694 posts) - - Show Bio

@kelvinator:

when the version isn't specified, we assume it's current versions... not the strongest version

#41 Edited by TifaLockhart (13841 posts) - - Show Bio

1. Doomsday was always fast. It wasn't just statements from Booster, Maxima, and the man himself, but he blitzed Guy.

2. Superman used to be as strong as Doomsday. Later, doomsday evolved to be stronger than Superman.

3. Superman does not pull his punches against Doomsday.

4. Doomsday Rex only lost because of a newfound confidence weakness.

5. Doomsday beat Darkseid.

Doomsday tramples poor Bizarro.

#42 Posted by Batmanfanboy (952 posts) - - Show Bio

But.....But bizarro try?

#43 Edited by Cable_Extreme (6913 posts) - - Show Bio

Doomsday

#44 Posted by leonkarlen123 (2520 posts) - - Show Bio

Isn't Bizarro just a dumb version of Superman? He lose more horrible then when Superman died.