Doomsday vs Avengers Team

Avatar image for czarny_samael666
czarny_samael666

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

prep team wins easy,without not so good for them.

Without prep they still wins. DD doesn't hav feats on Thor's level.

thanosii

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@pokeysteve: I think u misunderstand DD powers, yes he can evolve from anything that kills him.

1- But has he ever been killed by an anti-force blast, if no then he dies and this battle is over

2- Has he been killed a God blast, if no he's lost the battle

3- has he ever developed teleportation powers, if no then he again loses

And in this battle he only has to lose once so it's a stomp every time

kidman560

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 27

ok this is pretty mich a Wonder Man, Thor, Captain Marvel, and Wolverine vs H/P doomsday.

Doomsday wins. if this was DoS doomsday i'd say the Avengers have a chance but H/P doomsday does not mess around!

thanosii

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@kidman560: please explain how when he has never faced anti force blasts

kidman560

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 27

@thanosii said:

@kidman560: please explain how when he has never faced anti force blasts

well H/P doomsday might be killed by the god blast but i dont know enough about anti force to explain that

Pokeysteve

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 9

#106  Edited By Pokeysteve

@czarny_samael666 said:

No, it doesn't work that way. Radiant killed him with one of types of energy attack. And Radiant's attack isn't close to Thor's best ones. Darkseid's OB also aren't. Thor's best lightnings KOd Surfer, Alter-Ego and stopped planet level beam. His Anti-Force blast can be charged to planet level and his God Blast destroyed part of Celestial Armor as well as it killed Durok (Thor and Surfer before weren't able to harm him in any way).

And beside Post-Blue Superman, no one who fought with DD has strength feats in similar level to Thor.

Plus don't pretend that DD was invulnerable. He was taken down by KC Superman and Superman, as well as he was kicked by Entropy Aegis.

You've been singing the same Thor tune for years. Give it a rest.

H/P Dooms never fought KC Superman.

@sachmoo said:

@pokeysteve said:

DoS Doomsday is not the version being used here. The Hunter/Prey version here was not hurt by physical force. He wrecked the entire League. By your logic does Thor solo the entire Justice League?

And it's doesn't matter the degree of energy projection someone else has. Radiant killed him with an energy attack, he came back and evolved beyond what he was. Energy attacks no longer kill him. It's that simple. Darkseid's OB I believe are energy and DD tanked them.

I'm sure neither he, nor anyone else for that matter, has been hit with a punch that adds the powers of; Rogue, Rulk, Thor, and amped by iron fist chi. Just because it doesn't hurt him, doesn't mean it won't knock him to his ass. And I'm certain he has never been Killed or KO/d by Rogues touch. Will his body evolve and become immune to that yes, but that's after she held on long enough to KO him.

A punch that power probably will knock him on his ass. That's not a win condition though. H/P Doomsday doesn't need to die to evolve.

@thanosii

I think u misunderstand DD powers, yes he can evolve from anything that kills him.

1- But has he ever been killed by an anti-force blast, if no then he dies and this battle is over

2- Has he been killed a God blast, if no he's lost the battle

3- has he ever developed teleportation powers, if no then he again loses

And in this battle he only has to lose once so it's a stomp every time

This version of Doomsday has adapted on the fly. I don't know enough about anti-force blasts to have a conversation about them.
God Blast is powerful but has to be charged. It's also an energy attack which DD has evolved past already.
BFR isn't a win here so teleportation doesn't matter.

Sachmoo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#107  Edited By Sachmoo

@czarny_samael666 said:

No, it doesn't work that way. Radiant killed him with one of types of energy attack. And Radiant's attack isn't close to Thor's best ones. Darkseid's OB also aren't. Thor's best lightnings KOd Surfer, Alter-Ego and stopped planet level beam. His Anti-Force blast can be charged to planet level and his God Blast destroyed part of Celestial Armor as well as it killed Durok (Thor and Surfer before weren't able to harm him in any way).

And beside Post-Blue Superman, no one who fought with DD has strength feats in similar level to Thor.

Plus don't pretend that DD was invulnerable. He was taken down by KC Superman and Superman, as well as he was kicked by Entropy Aegis.

@sachmoo said:

@pokeysteve said:

DoS Doomsday is not the version being used here. The Hunter/Prey version here was not hurt by physical force. He wrecked the entire League. By your logic does Thor solo the entire Justice League?

And it's doesn't matter the degree of energy projection someone else has. Radiant killed him with an energy attack, he came back and evolved beyond what he was. Energy attacks no longer kill him. It's that simple. Darkseid's OB I believe are energy and DD tanked them.

I'm sure neither he, nor anyone else for that matter, has been hit with a punch that adds the powers of; Rogue, Rulk, Thor, and amped by iron fist chi. Just because it doesn't hurt him, doesn't mean it won't knock him to his ass. And I'm certain he has never been Killed or KO/d by Rogues touch. Will his body evolve and become immune to that yes, but that's after she held on long enough to KO him.

A punch that power probably will knock him on his ass. That's not a win condition though. H/P Doomsday doesn't need to die to evolve.

I'm saying he gets hit with the punch, it does knock-back and Rogue grabs his leg. Will his body evolve fast enough that Rogue can't hold on long enough to KO him? And I believe its for every second she holds on, she absorbs that persons power x60. So if she can hold on for 5 seconds, he then has to deal with fighting all those powers with his stacked on top for 5 minutes. And he will be in a slightly weakened state.

That's tough man.

Pokeysteve

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sachmoo said:

I'm saying he gets hit with the punch, it does knock-back and Rogue grabs his leg. Will his body evolve fast enough that Rogue can't hold on long enough to KO him? And I believe its for every second she holds on, she absorbs that persons power x60. So if she can hold on for 5 seconds, he then has to deal with fighting all those powers with his stacked on top for 5 minutes. And he will be in a slightly weakened state.

That's tough man.

His ear canals closed in seconds against a sonic attack. It's possible. Won't her draining weaken all of her teammates too?

Sachmoo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sachmoo said:

That's tough man.

His ear canals closed in seconds against a sonic attack. It's possible. Won't her draining weaken all of her teammates too?

It would have, but they had 12 hrs prep to get back to their original form. I assume that's enough time. And that is a good point, I assume he would just cover the rest of his body in those crystals (that's his skeleton right?) to prevent it from happening again. All depends on how long it would take.

DarkRaiden

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#110  Edited By DarkRaiden

@sachmoo said:

That's tough man.

No. She can control it now. Unless they changed that back.

Pokeysteve

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sachmoo said:

It would have, but they had 12 hrs prep to get back to their original form. I assume that's enough time. And that is a good point, I assume he would just cover the rest of his body in those crystals (that's his skeleton right?) to prevent it from happening again. All depends on how long it would take.

Haha I'm not even sure if he has a skeleton. He's basically a solid mass of destruction.

That's cool. Can she touch people now without draining or is that still automatic.

HolySerpent

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 7

@ghostravage: LOL that has to be the oldest scan i ever seen

Silverrings

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#113  Edited By Silverrings

Can't Thor or Captain Marvel just teleport Doomsday away, into the sun or a black hole or something? They both have tons of energy-based powers to utilize here. Also, Thor, Captain Marvel and Rulk could match, and therefore hurt, Doomsday physically, couldn't they? I'm sure they could if they all attacked him at once, and with Iron Fist and Wonderman backing them up with energy attacks i think they could totally pull off a win. The rest get squashed into pulp, but the guys i mentioned above could win this, especially with more than enough time to aquire some serious Asgardian weaponry, get Rulk really pissed off, formulate a plan, etc.

Also, Rogue could just take on his powers, locking them in eternal conflict...

DarkRaiden

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#114  Edited By DarkRaiden

@sachmoo said:

Haha I'm not even sure if he has a skeleton. He's basically a solid mass of destruction.

@darkraiden said:

That's cool. Can she touch people now without draining or is that still automatic.

She can touch people and choose whether to take their powers or not. If she wants to take their powers, she can choose whether to drain them or to just....copy them essentially. Last I heard.

czarny_samael666

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@czarny_samael666 said:

This is not an answer. Answer would be showing a scans proving what JLA and DD can do and it would have to be in at least planet level, when it comes to energy-durability or strength. Besides it is not about just Thor, I've already said that team made out of Rulk and Wonder Man have a chance to win it as well.

And I meant Kal-L, Earth 2 Superman.

Seriously - when Wonder Woman or Martian showed planet level strength?

Or when these people showed energy projection on level that would allow them to KO Silver Surfer or Alter-Ego?

Truth is, that people gives win to DD only because they compare Avengers to JLA and by ABC logic they put JLA above Avengers (which could be truth only when it comes to speed) and they give DD a win. That is the only reason.

BatmanFan11

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#116  Edited By BatmanFan11

Captain America, Superior Spider-Man, Wolverine, Iron Fist, and Luke Cage are all annihilated the moment Doomsday touches them. Only Wonderman, Captain Marvel, Thor, and Rogue stand's a chance.

In the end I see Rogue being the only one left fighting Doomsday. Does she not gain character's power through skin contact? Doomsday exposes alot of that. So once Doomsday touches Rogue. She'll gain his abilities and become stronger. So she beats him.

Avatar image for thorthorthorthor
thorthorthorthor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@superdoom: @darkraiden: well, i ain't lying. Not my fault you consider facts as lies when it doesn't suit whatever agendas you have.

Yes. Easily one of the biggest Thor fan in this site.

DD wrecks havoc and kills thor in the process. What su*** is, he probably didn't even noticed that he just killed Thor.

Red_Dragon91

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Red hulk & Thor could do it solo

Pokeysteve

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

This is not an answer. Answer would be showing a scans proving what JLA and DD can do and it would have to be in at least planet level, when it comes to energy-durability or strength. Besides it is not about just Thor, I've already said that team made out of Rulk and Wonder Man have a chance to win it as well.

Or when these people showed energy projection on level that would allow them to KO Silver Surfer or Alter-Ego?

Truth is, that people gives win to DD only because they compare Avengers to JLA and by ABC logic they put JLA above Avengers (which could be truth only when it comes to speed) and they give DD a win. That is the only reason.

See but that's the thing. I don't need scans to show anyone's strength or energy projection feats. Doomsday is beyond being killed by either of those methods. Thor, being the most powerful on the team, makes the others obsolete.

When did H/P DD fight Kal-L.

The JLA beats the Avengers. Doomsday WRECKS the JLA. It may be ABC but it's accurate.

You never answered my question before. Do you think Thor can solo the Justice League?

Cream_God

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

so 3 pages in and no one has posted a scan as to why DD or the Avengers win

No Caption Provided

czarny_samael666

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@czarny_samael666 said:

See but that's the thing. I don't need scans to show anyone's strength or energy projection feats. Doomsday is beyond being killed by either of those methods. Thor, being the most powerful on the team, makes the others obsolete.

When did H/P DD fight Kal-L.

The JLA beats the Avengers. Doomsday WRECKS the JLA. It may be ABC but it's accurate.

You never answered my question before. Do you think Thor can solo the Justice League?

1.Doomsday isn't immune to energy projection. He is immune to Radiant type of attack, because his body made cells with opposite kind of energy to what Radiant's used. He "cannceled him out" as Radiant says. You don't even know how he would react to that kind of magic attack. By Your logic, DD wouldn't die even if he would met Odin on his way.

2.It was Infinity Crisis IIRC. I am not at home and I have access only to comics that I have already uploaded, but google was helpful for me when I was looking for right version of Superman.

3.JLA beats Avengers only out of character, because of speed. Besides DD took each other of them one on one. If You would belive that DD > JLA, but Pre-Death Superman = DD, You would belive that Pre-Death Superman > JLA. What I am sure about is that Thor >>> Pre-Death Superman. I am also sure that no one from JLA can tank Thor's max powered lightings, because no one of them can survive planet level magical attack. Other thing is, that I don't belive that out of character Flash would allow him to do that. In character Thor wouldn't use that kind of power against heroes and he wouldn't use AoE attacks on them as well, so he would lose.

jashro44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#122  Edited By jashro44

@pokeysteve said:

Eh, I think thor could possibly kill doomsday with his lightning. As mentioned he was killed by radiants energy not lightning which is different. Also thors lightning is magic so theres that (I don't believe doomsday has been killed by magc). He was killed by imperiexs energy attack so we know he can be killed by different types of energies (granted there is a huge difference between thor and impreiex but still)

I agree doomsday would beat thor for a majority (except death of superman doomsday) but I can see him potentially dying if thor was given the chance.

czarny_samael666

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

No Caption Provided

Because of these feats (right to left):

-Koing Alter-Ego, being a threat to Earth

-Koing Surfer with lighting (in battle where Thor won with Surfer and Warlock at the same time), using storm that stopped plnaet level beam, releasing and stunning Drax with lightning, killing Durok with Godblast (without Mjolnir).

-planet level beam (charged with summoned storm)

No Caption Provided

When DD survived planet level beam? When he proved that his durability to energy projection is greater than Surfer's?

Tie with PG Drax who has one-shoted Champion (who in the same comic destroyed planet for fun) in story before that one or just after it:

There was no real end of this battle, since Godess lost her control over Thor.

PG Drax >>> any version of Doomsday.

Yes, Thor can solos this. Yet, this is "Avengers vs DD" and people still are claiming that DD could win.

So look what his teammates can bring to the table.

No Caption Provided

I don't recall similar feat from Martian, Booster Gold or even DD himself.

Rulk vs Sentry, Ares, Wonder Man and Ms. Marvel (from right to left):

But don't be so though for Wonder Man, when he is serious, he is dangerous (right to left, left to right - blame CV):

Against Rulk (right to left):

Vs Prof Hulk (right to left, fight was disturbed with no real winner):

And there are still his fights agaisnt Thor, Ultron and Abomination (I can't find them right now). Wonder Man isn't someone who will easily dealt with.

Cream_God

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#124  Edited By Cream_God

@cgoodness said:

No Caption Provided

Because of these feats (right to left):

-Koing Alter-Ego, being a threat to Earth

-Koing Surfer with lighting (in battle where Thor won with Surfer and Warlock at the same time), using storm that stopped plnaet level beam, releasing and stunning Drax with lightning, killing Durok with Godblast (without Mjolnir).

-planet level beam (charged with summoned storm)

No Caption Provided

When DD survived planet level beam? When he proved that his durability to energy projection is greater than Surfer's?

Tie with PG Drax who has one-shoted Champion (who in the same comic destroyed planet for fun) in story before that one or just after it:

There was no real end of this battle, since Godess lost her control over Thor.

PG Drax >>> any version of Doomsday.

Yes, Thor can solos this. Yet, this is "Avengers vs DD" and people still are claiming that DD could win.

So look what his teammates can bring to the table.

No Caption Provided

I don't recall similar feat from Martian, Booster Gold or even DD himself.

Rulk vs Sentry, Ares, Wonder Man and Ms. Marvel (from right to left):

But don't be so though for Wonder Man, when he is serious, he is dangerous (right to left, left to right - blame CV):

Against Rulk (right to left):

Vs Prof Hulk (right to left, fight was disturbed with no real winner):

And there are still his fights agaisnt Thor, Ultron and Abomination (I can't find them right now). Wonder Man isn't someone who will easily dealt with.

No Caption Provided

willpayton

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Wolverine solos

Avatar image for spiderman5112001
spiderman5112001

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Doomsday stomps all.

He has taken down superman and he's twice as good as all the avengers combined.

ben_coby

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#127  Edited By ben_coby

@sc said:

I think the team could - "should" win but the problem with comic characters is they are only as smart tactically as their writers and writers aren't there to write realistically accurate human adults let alone characters that should be tactically superior to your average random anonymous person. Rogue is being underrated here I think. Without additional powers and just a bit of prep and circumstance she soloed an Avengers team that included Thor. In her first appearance. In her first appearance she also couldn't absorb Wonder Man because of the nature of his powers and him not being organic - yet recently in Uncanny Avengers she was able to use her powers on him - she can now absorb the powers of inorganic characters - the explanation she gave him was that she had been practicing. Right now we don't really know what this means. Ever since her newfound control over her abilities she has been racking up a bunch of impressive feats by stacking powers. I think it could be possible that she could absorb Doomsdays powers otherwise I won't apply that tactic here, too cheap and not so interesting as far as speculation.

So we know that Rogue can absorb Ms Marvel, Thor and Wonder Man and a Hulk, so probably can Rulk, and we know her powers stack on top of each other, so if anyone is dying last it should probably be a character thats got the majority powers of a Thor, Rulk, Wonder Man, Ms Marvel, Iron Fist and Wolverine. Meh even Spider-man's spider sense might help a bit. I don't think of any this would help Rogue actually beat Doomsday but helps her survive. I think team should prep and plan to get Doomsday in space, and in space they have the maneuverability advantage. You'll have Thor, Wonder Man, Captain Marvel and Super Rogue up there and breathing room to act out various random tactics that should work in spite of Doomsdays powers/abilities. Like if Doomsday is allergic to entropy ten characters of this power can actually do a number of things to mess around with space time, the likes of which should circumvent Doomsday's impressive abilities.

Could also play out with Rogue absorbing Wolverines powers only and running in and getting killed and Thor being punched into space and by the time he gets back half his team is killed and Rulk getting so angry, Doomsday catches fire and now punches fireballs at people, so you know, either way really depending on how you wish to look at it.

Good to have you here again man. I was thinking about the prep, as Dark Raiden said if they can utilize Rougue(with her power absorbtion) well with the prep they have, they could win this match also Thor could also go back to asgard and get the destroyer armour and the odin sword for the fight, to better their odds.

Pokeysteve

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#128  Edited By Pokeysteve

1.Doomsday isn't immune to energy projection. He is immune to Radiant type of attack, because his body made cells with opposite kind of energy to what Radiant's used. He "cannceled him out" as Radiant says. You don't even know how he would react to that kind of magic attack. By Your logic, DD wouldn't die even if he would met Odin on his way.

2.It was Infinity Crisis IIRC. I am not at home and I have access only to comics that I have already uploaded, but google was helpful for me when I was looking for right version of Superman.

3.JLA beats Avengers only out of character, because of speed. Besides DD took each other of them one on one. If You would belive that DD > JLA, but Pre-Death Superman = DD, You would belive that Pre-Death Superman > JLA. What I am sure about is that Thor >>> Pre-Death Superman. I am also sure that no one from JLA can tank Thor's max powered lightings, because no one of them can survive planet level magical attack. Other thing is, that I don't belive that out of character Flash would allow him to do that. In character Thor wouldn't use that kind of power against heroes and he wouldn't use AoE attacks on them as well, so he would lose.

I'll give you Anti-Force blast (I don't have the knowledge to debate it) and God Blast but not the lighting. Odin is a little different than Thor.

H/P DD's last appearance was the beginning of Imperiex War. He never fought that version of Superman.

He beats J'onn first, then Wonder Woman, Plastic Man and Flash at the same time, then the others are off panel I think. Just the fact that you believe the Avengers beats a JLA with nerfed speed makes me not want to debate with you. You're clearly biased when it comes to Thor.

czarny_samael666

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@pokeysteve said:

@czarny_samael666 said:

I'll give you Anti-Force blast (I don't have the knowledge to debate it) and God Blast but not the lighting. Odin is a little different than Thor.

H/P DD's last appearance was the beginning of Imperiex War. He never fought that version of Superman.

He beats J'onn first, then Wonder Woman, Plastic Man and Flash at the same time, then the others are off panel I think. Just the fact that you believe the Avengers beats a JLA with nerfed speed makes me not want to debate with you. You're clearly biased when it comes to Thor.

1.His lightnings are at least as powerfull as his anti-force blast, concidering his feats agaisnt Tae's and Pennsu's blast. His storm blocked it. In other occasions they - as I've already showed - put down Surfer and Alter-Ego (they also putted down Super Skrull, Prime and few others, but they shouldn't matter here). I don't see what makes Doomsday greater than Silver Surfer. A specially when it comes to durability to energy projection.

2.It wasn't. From his skeleton he was reformed again and logic of his power says that he could be only more powerfull than before. Yet, he went down to Supermen once and to Superman himself again. It is always more and more powerfull DD.

From right to left:

DD lacked of will here, but Your will doesn't make Your durability lower. Since he changed from Blue Superman, Kal-El always was able to do that, but his own fear was slowing him down. Superman after his death also raised in power and it seems that he was alaways greater than DD, but his humanity didn't allow him to go berserk, as DD could. In this fight, they fought on equal ground.

That is why he wasn't a problem o Supermen:

No Caption Provided

DD's problem is, that Thor isn't Superman and that his experience - with Gorr, Mangog or Surtur - makes him a beast, someone who simply don't hold back and uses his power to destroy everything around him when it is needed. Mjolnir's striking feats are greater than even Post-Blue S ones. That is why Thor can solo.

3.You're trying to change it into Avengers vs. JLA, when it doesn't have sense. More - if You would even really try to do that, You would show feats better than I've shown. You didn't.

P.S. Cut off speed from them and take out TP from Martian (since it didn't woked on DD, I want to make similar scenario for superman) and Superman solos all the people DD solod even without his two changes (into Blue Superman and from this version).

When WW, Martian or Booster Gold made sterngth feats on Superman level? Or ones similar to Rulk? Or maybe even to Thor?

Egemensson

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

thor might solo via BFR and then god blast. the rest of the team other than rulk cannot even tickle DD.

thor also solos if destroyer armor is allowed

Pokeysteve

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

1.His lightnings are at least as powerfull as his anti-force blast, concidering his feats agaisnt Tae's and Pennsu's blast. His storm blocked it. In other occasions they - as I've already showed - put down Surfer and Alter-Ego (they also putted down Super Skrull, Prime and few others, but they shouldn't matter here). I don't see what makes Doomsday greater than Silver Surfer. A specially when it comes to durability to energy projection.

2.It wasn't. From his skeleton he was reformed again and logic of his power says that he could be only more powerfull than before. Yet, he went down to Supermen once and to Superman himself again. It is always more and more powerfull DD.

From right to left:

DD lacked of will here, but Your will doesn't make Your durability lower. Since he changed from Blue Superman, Kal-El always was able to do that, but his own fear was slowing him down. Superman after his death also raised in power and it seems that he was alaways greater than DD, but his humanity didn't allow him to go berserk, as DD could. In this fight, they fought on equal ground.

That is why he wasn't a problem o Supermen:

DD's problem is, that Thor isn't Superman and that his experience - with Gorr, Mangog or Surtur - makes him a beast, someone who simply don't hold back and uses his power to destroy everything around him when it is needed. Mjolnir's striking feats are greater than even Post-Blue S ones. That is why Thor can solo.

3.You're trying to change it into Avengers vs. JLA, when it doesn't have sense. More - if You would even really try to do that, You would show feats better than I've shown. You didn't.

P.S. Cut off speed from them and take out TP from Martian (since it didn't woked on DD, I want to make similar scenario for superman) and Superman solos all the people DD solod even without his two changes (into Blue Superman and from this version).

When WW, Martian or Booster Gold made sterngth feats on Superman level? Or ones similar to Rulk? Or maybe even to Thor?

Isn't his lighting a planet level attack?

Logic of his powers would say he'd be stronger but Lex was the one that put him back together and messed with his DNA. IIRC It was him who gave Doomsday the weakness to Kryptonite. That was all in the story from the series of scans you posted. Hunter/Prey Doomsday is the version from Superman/Doomsday: Hunter/Prey, The Doomsday Wars (only his physical feats are applicable here though), and the beginning of Imperiex War. Everything after is a different version and the one before is Death of Superman Doomsday. Kal-L fought a weaker version of Doomsday.

I'm honestly not trying to change what we're talking about. I'm trying to gauge your biased towards Thor to see if it's even worth my time. The way you talk about him makes it seem like he's invincible. I want to know if you equalize the League's speed with Thor's (except Flash who we'll just cut in half), do you think Thor beats them all? The same line-up DD beat WITH their speed. Wonder Woman, J'onn, Flash, Green Lantern (Kyle), Orion, Huntress, and Plastic Man. He tanked the Astro-Force by the way.

If you take the speed from the JLA and Superman keeps his speed than of course he beats them all. Don't be silly. Same thing happens if you take the speed away from everyone except Wonder Woman or Martian Manhunter or maybe Flash. Wonder Woman and J'onn helped Supe move the planet and Wonder Woman has helped move the moon. They are both up there with Superman. Just a tic below in strength but they can both beat him.

those_eyes

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Thor SOLOS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

leonkarlen123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Doomsday stomps the ground and everyone fall into a hole leading into the magma

green_skaar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#134  Edited By green_skaar

Thor and possibly Rogue (especially w/prep) are going to be the biggest factors in this fight for "Avengers Team".

Denzio97

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Doomsday instantly slaughters all of them except for Hulk and Thor who are more resilient, and he also repeatedly obliterates Wolverine in the process. Although Hulk's power increases with rage, Dooms would probably get the upper hand effortlessly.

dum529001

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Interesting.

czarny_samael666

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Isn't his lighting a planet level attack?

Logic of his powers would say he'd be stronger but Lex was the one that put him back together and messed with his DNA. IIRC It was him who gave Doomsday the weakness to Kryptonite. That was all in the story from the series of scans you posted. Hunter/Prey Doomsday is the version from Superman/Doomsday: Hunter/Prey, The Doomsday Wars (only his physical feats are applicable here though), and the beginning of Imperiex War. Everything after is a different version and the one before is Death of Superman Doomsday. Kal-L fought a weaker version of Doomsday.

I'm honestly not trying to change what we're talking about. I'm trying to gauge your biased towards Thor to see if it's even worth my time. The way you talk about him makes it seem like he's invincible. I want to know if you equalize the League's speed with Thor's (except Flash who we'll just cut in half), do you think Thor beats them all? The same line-up DD beat WITH their speed. Wonder Woman, J'onn, Flash, Green Lantern (Kyle), Orion, Huntress, and Plastic Man. He tanked the Astro-Force by the way.

If you take the speed from the JLA and Superman keeps his speed than of course he beats them all. Don't be silly. Same thing happens if you take the speed away from everyone except Wonder Woman or Martian Manhunter or maybe Flash. Wonder Woman and J'onn helped Supe move the planet and Wonder Woman has helped move the moon. They are both up there with Superman. Just a tic below in strength but they can both beat him.

1.It is (when Thor wants it to be, so not from the start - Thor controls its level), that is why I don't see DD surviving it.

2.I know, I have read most of them (including one with Doomslayer and Braniac in his body). Why do You belive it was weaker version? What tell us that DD was depowered? I don't see even suggestion (which wouldn't be enough) for that.

BTW, H/P was made before Superman changed into Blue one and Superman who fought with DD in posted scans is more powerfull than Superman before that change. And this Superman beat DD easily.

3.Thor won't beat them, because he doesn't have DD's HF, which means that Wonder Woman has weapons that will hurt him. Martian is able to at least slow him down, pretty much he should be able to solo Thor (DD didn't have mind in that time). Orion, Booster Gold and GLs wouldn't be a problem, I am not sure about Plastic Man. Point was that Thor's lightnings at their best can KO each of them, but this would have to be Thor highly bloodlusted. .I am not biased and I am not even Thor's fan (only King Thor's one, my fauvorite characters are Thanos, Cyclops, Archangel, Magneto and Sinister), I just know him very well, because I'm fan of myth-comic stories. If You will try and try again to insult me, than we will not go anywhere. You have to accept that Thor has powers and feats above these people, not because I say so, but because my scans say so. If I have to be honest I see You biased, because there is no scan of feats above ones that Thor made, You also didn't try to place any here. You're just saying: "JLA HAS to be above Thor" "JLA HAS to have better feats" "WW/Martian HAS to be in Thor's level of strength"

They're not. They doesn't have similar feats of strength, durability or power. Only Post-Blue Superman knocks to that level, but he also isn't in one with Thor, Gladiator, Hyperion, WB Hulk, let alone PG Drax or Thanos. Reason is simple - I have scans with these people doing planet level feats. I don't see similar ones with WW, Martian or even Superman (who is moon level).

4.No, they failed to move the planet. And didn't they move moon in very huge group of heroes? And I was taking speed from all of them, including Superman. I don't see any of them destroying moon like Superman did.

Doomsday stomps the ground and everyone fall into a hole leading into the magma

Awesome scans!

IronStark22

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Thor stomps

like really

w/o difficulty

Pokeysteve

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

1.It is (when Thor wants it to be, so not from the start - Thor controls its level), that is why I don't see DD surviving it.

2.I know, I have read most of them (including one with Doomslayer and Braniac in his body). Why do You belive it was weaker version? What tell us that DD was depowered? I don't see even suggestion (which wouldn't be enough) for that.

BTW, H/P was made before Superman changed into Blue one and Superman who fought with DD in posted scans is more powerfull than Superman before that change. And this Superman beat DD easily.

3.Thor won't beat them, because he doesn't have DD's HF, which means that Wonder Woman has weapons that will hurt him. Martian is able to at least slow him down, pretty much he should be able to solo Thor (DD didn't have mind in that time). Orion, Booster Gold and GLs wouldn't be a problem, I am not sure about Plastic Man. Point was that Thor's lightnings at their best can KO each of them, but this would have to be Thor highly bloodlusted. .I am not biased and I am not even Thor's fan (only King Thor's one, my fauvorite characters are Thanos, Cyclops, Archangel, Magneto and Sinister), I just know him very well, because I'm fan of myth-comic stories. If You will try and try again to insult me, than we will not go anywhere. You have to accept that Thor has powers and feats above these people, not because I say so, but because my scans say so. If I have to be honest I see You biased, because there is no scan of feats above ones that Thor made, You also didn't try to place any here. You're just saying: "JLA HAS to be above Thor" "JLA HAS to have better feats" "WW/Martian HAS to be in Thor's level of strength"

They're not. They doesn't have similar feats of strength, durability or power. Only Post-Blue Superman knocks to that level, but he also isn't in one with Thor, Gladiator, Hyperion, WB Hulk, let alone PG Drax or Thanos. Reason is simple - I have scans with these people doing planet level feats. I don't see similar ones with WW, Martian or even Superman (who is moon level).

4.No, they failed to move the planet. And didn't they move moon in very huge group of heroes? And I was taking speed from all of them, including Superman. I don't see any of them destroying moon like Superman did.

1. I think Doomsday is fast enough to get to Thor before his attacks become powerful enough to do anything and I'm not saying they could. Another thing is, with morals on, I don't see Thor using that massive of an attack in a stadium, with people around outside (I'm assuming the building is empty of people).

2. H/P Doomsday wasn't the version in the story with Doomslayer. Everything after Imperiex War is weaker because Lex added Kryptonian DNA to him. I can get you a scan of this if you want it.

3. I'm not trying to insult you and I'm really sorry if that's how I made you feel. The line between crazy and passionate is a thin one. I've gotten used to dealing with some of the newer members. Anyways, Thor has tons of power yes but he's not going to use it in the middle of a stadium.

His anti-force blast and his winds + lighting will injure/kill hundreds of people in the surrounding area.
On top of that we have no idea how powerful the blast that his storms stopped were.
Surfer has been KOed by just about everyone at this point.
I don't know anything about Drax but that one scan is from the 60's by the looks of it and the other fight nothing really happens.

Don't forget that Doomsday is faster than everyone in the League and WW, Supe, Flash, and maybe Orion are faster than Thor. Even DoS Doomsday was blitzing Superman. I don't understand how you think Thor loses to the team that got utterly destroyed by this Doomsday.

4. Wonder Woman has taken Superman even with his speed. So has Orion I think and the Martian doesn't need it anyways. Destroying a moon or planet means nothing here. No one is using a planet destroying attack with morals on.

czarny_samael666

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

1. I think Doomsday is fast enough to get to Thor before his attacks become powerful enough to do anything and I'm not saying they could. Another thing is, with morals on, I don't see Thor using that massive of an attack in a stadium, with people around outside (I'm assuming the building is empty of people).

2. H/P Doomsday wasn't the version in the story with Doomslayer. Everything after Imperiex War is weaker because Lex added Kryptonian DNA to him. I can get you a scan of this if you want it.

3. I'm not trying to insult you and I'm really sorry if that's how I made you feel. The line between crazy and passionate is a thin one. I've gotten used to dealing with some of the newer members. Anyways, Thor has tons of power yes but he's not going to use it in the middle of a stadium.

His anti-force blast and his winds + lighting will injure/kill hundreds of people in the surrounding area.

On top of that we have no idea how powerful the blast that his storms stopped were.

Surfer has been KOed by just about everyone at this point.

I don't know anything about Drax but that one scan is from the 60's by the looks of it and the other fight nothing really happens.

Don't forget that Doomsday is faster than everyone in the League and WW, Supe, Flash, and maybe Orion are faster than Thor. Even DoS Doomsday was blitzing Superman. I don't understand how you think Thor loses to the team that got utterly destroyed by this Doomsday.

4. Wonder Woman has taken Superman even with his speed. So has Orion I think and the Martian doesn't need it anyways. Destroying a moon or planet means nothing here. No one is using a planet destroying attack with morals on.

1.Lightnings are precise. If Thor will see DD as a threat similar to Mangog or Stellaris, he will BFR him or use Infinity Vortex to cover everything around them. But I doubt he will, since DD's feats don't put them in their level. DD is below Hulk's level in strength feats.

2.I don't see how does that makes him weaker.

3.Depends on enemy. From Your position DD is above Hulk, which means that Thor will go for tactic similar to ones from his fights with Destroyer, Mangog, Kurse, Stellaris, Juggernaut or Durok. Each of them fights in similar way to DD and has very high level of durability. Each of them was BFRd at least once by Thor (or he used Infinity Vortex agaisnt them). In this case, DD loses automatically.

From my position DD isn't that level and Thor wouldn't have to use planet level attacks, but just very powerfull lightnings or strikes. If DD will survive them, Thor will summon storm to boost his powers as he did in fights with Destroyer (in New York).

Thor summoned weather attacks in most of his battles with top players.

I don't think that anti-force blast without boost would matter, yes it KOd Mangog from inside, but IDK how durable is Mangog inside.

Surfer lost with Hyperion and Gladiator? I don't recall that. I don't recall his loses with any of these people. Not to mention that it was bloodlusted Surfer.

PG Drax in comic after or before that (around Infinity Crusade) one-shotted Champion. Chapmion in the same comic destroyed planet for fun (he got magic bracelets in this one comic). And Drax was far rom being serious. Thor had whole battle with him there and after IC, where he took PG from Drax.

I disagree about DD's speed. I don't see him as a speedster. Superman also proved to be much faster than DD in fight I've posted.

4.WW could do that by her weapons, Martian can do that by telepathy, but neither can do it just by their physical stats. I don't see them winning such a battle even together. And IMO Superman highly holded back in his fight with Orion. In comics I've read Orion shown as Superman's inferior and I don't recall any of his strength feats that would place him in this level.

Besides - there is reason why Superman had to kill DD, not WW or Martian. Even this one story proves that Superman is their superior. It was him who putted DD, even more than once.

Destroying moons was mentioned to measure their power. Thor is in planet level. Superman in moon level. DD is below Superman, WW and Martian together are below DD. Rulk is in Hulk's level, Hulk is above DD. Mad Hulk is planet level, Rulk is much below that, but still seem to be above DD.

Pokeysteve

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#141  Edited By Pokeysteve

2.I don't see how does that makes him weaker.

3.Depends on enemy. From Your position DD is above Hulk, which means that Thor will go for tactic similar to ones from his fights with Destroyer, Mangog, Kurse, Stellaris, Juggernaut or Durok. Each of them fights in similar way to DD and has very high level of durability. Each of them was BFRd at least once by Thor (or he used Infinity Vortex agaisnt them). In this case, DD loses automatically.

From my position DD isn't that level and Thor wouldn't have to use planet level attacks, but just very powerfull lightnings or strikes. If DD will survive them, Thor will summon storm to boost his powers as he did in fights with Destroyer (in New York).

Thor summoned weather attacks in most of his battles with top players.

I don't think that anti-force blast without boost would matter, yes it KOd Mangog from inside, but IDK how durable is Mangog inside.

Surfer lost with Hyperion and Gladiator? I don't recall that. I don't recall his loses with any of these people. Not to mention that it was bloodlusted Surfer.

PG Drax in comic after or before that (around Infinity Crusade) one-shotted Champion. Chapmion in the same comic destroyed planet for fun (he got magic bracelets in this one comic). And Drax was far rom being serious. Thor had whole battle with him there and after IC, where he took PG from Drax.

I disagree about DD's speed. I don't see him as a speedster. Superman also proved to be much faster than DD in fight I've posted.

4.WW could do that by her weapons, Martian can do that by telepathy, but neither can do it just by their physical stats. I don't see them winning such a battle even together. And IMO Superman highly holded back in his fight with Orion. In comics I've read Orion shown as Superman's inferior and I don't recall any of his strength feats that would place him in this level.

Besides - there is reason why Superman had to kill DD, not WW or Martian. Even this one story proves that Superman is their superior. It was him who putted DD, even more than once.

Destroying moons was mentioned to measure their power. Thor is in planet level. Superman in moon level. DD is below Superman, WW and Martian together are below DD. Rulk is in Hulk's level, Hulk is above DD. Mad Hulk is planet level, Rulk is much below that, but still seem to be above DD.

2. You should see. You posted the scans. Every version after Imperiex War was noticeably weaker. Doomsday beat Superman to a pulp twice, + some of DC's most powerful heroes, then Lex messes with him and your scans are his next appearance.

3. Doomsday isn't considered a legit speedster like Flash or Jesse Quick or Quicksilver in travel speed. He is most likely faster than Superman in reflexes. Possibly Wonder Woman as well. Definitely faster than anyone on the Avengers team. It's a huge factor.

4. Wonder Woman beats him with her skill. Martian yeah that's mostly telepathy. Maybe a little phasing. I've always disagreed that Orion was better than Superman. Superman always has higher stats. Orion is no slouch though and Doomsday tanked his Astroforce.

Superman never put this version of DD down. Not with physical force.

There are a lot of factors in destroying a moon or planet. no one ever just stands on it and smashes it. There is a great deal of speed involved which can't be achieved here. Also remember there is NO bfr.

I have a feeling we're going to be going back and forth till one of us dies lol.

ForeverEvil

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

doomsdays got this. he's beaten tougher opponents

Avatar image for deactivated-60600b79ed2c5
deactivated-60600b79ed2c5

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

Avengers have it.

Zmasonite

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#144  Edited By Zmasonite

12 hours prep and they still decided to fight him?

No Caption Provided

FoNK

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Just became new member absolutely loving the battle forum but can someone explain to me just what BFR means

Cream_God

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#146  Edited By Cream_God

@fonk: battle field remove, welcome to the vine ;)

Sprattyyyy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Red Hulk alone can kill Doomsday.

czarny_samael666

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

2. You should see. You posted the scans. Every version after Imperiex War was noticeably weaker. Doomsday beat Superman to a pulp twice, + some of DC's most powerful heroes, then Lex messes with him and your scans are his next appearance.

3. Doomsday isn't considered a legit speedster like Flash or Jesse Quick or Quicksilver in travel speed. He is most likely faster than Superman in reflexes. Possibly Wonder Woman as well. Definitely faster than anyone on the Avengers team. It's a huge factor.

4. Wonder Woman beats him with her skill. Martian yeah that's mostly telepathy. Maybe a little phasing. I've always disagreed that Orion was better than Superman. Superman always has higher stats. Orion is no slouch though and Doomsday tanked his Astroforce.

Superman never put this version of DD down. Not with physical force.

There are a lot of factors in destroying a moon or planet. no one ever just stands on it and smashes it. There is a great deal of speed involved which can't be achieved here. Also remember there is NO bfr.

I have a feeling we're going to be going back and forth till one of us dies lol.

2. No, I am saying that I don't see how this DNA makes him weaker.

3.To be faster than Superman he would need nanosecond reaction speed feats. He doesn't have it. Thor has at best microsecond reaction speed, but it doesn't mean that anyone who ever punched him and dodged his attacks is in microsecond level.

4.I don't see her in the same level with him. No feats that would say so.

He did in scans I have posted. DD never met anyone in Thor's strength level.

Gladiator does. Beta Ray Bill did the same. Thanos and Drax (as Surfer and Morg) did even better - they only pushed each other and effects of this destroyed a planet. Something similar was done by Hyperion-712 and Gladiator. New Hyperion also did something better.

doomsdays got this. he's beaten tougher opponents

He never met tougher ones.

Red Hulk alone can kill Doomsday.

He at least has a good chance for that, yeah.

Pokeysteve

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#149  Edited By Pokeysteve

2. No, I am saying that I don't see how this DNA makes him weaker.

3.To be faster than Superman he would need nanosecond reaction speed feats. He doesn't have it. Thor has at best microsecond reaction speed, but it doesn't mean that anyone who ever punched him and dodged his attacks is in microsecond level.

4.I don't see her in the same level with him. No feats that would say so.

He did in scans I have posted. DD never met anyone in Thor's strength level.

Gladiator does. Beta Ray Bill did the same. Thanos and Drax (as Surfer and Morg) did even better - they only pushed each other and effects of this destroyed a planet. Something similar was done by Hyperion-712 and Gladiator. New Hyperion also did something better.

2. Because Superman stomps him after DD's alterations when him and the whole League couldn't hurt him.

3. Doomsday has feats outreacting Superman.

4. The fact that's she's taken him several times don't count as feats?

No he didn't because that IS NOT Hunter/Prey Doomsday in the scans. Why are you having a hard time with that?