#1 Edited by ULTRAstarkiller (6444 posts) - - Show Bio

It's a random encounter on the Helicarrier the Avengers and Shield are fighting a Doomsday hasn't died yet so he can be beaten to death but after the fight the remaining Avengers get fully rested and fight a revived Doomsday.

P.S can he break Cap's shield? Just wandering.

#2 Edited by Dredeuced (5833 posts) - - Show Bio

Doomsday wins both times. He's still vastly more powerful than everyone here. The only people who could even conceivably cause a problem are Tony with a prep based plot device, Hulk, and Thor. Doomsday, even in his non H/P incarnation, is a Justice League level team buster, and I rate the JL much higher than the Avengers on the power scale.

No, he can not break Cap's shield.

#3 Posted by PrinceAragorn1 (20202 posts) - - Show Bio

Doomsday should take them.. cap, tony, wolverine.. No idea what they're doing here..

#4 Posted by Cardle_grave (458 posts) - - Show Bio

Doomsday because your gonna see your doomsday happen

#5 Posted by Veshark (9058 posts) - - Show Bio

Is this the entirety of Hickman's roster (with S.H.I.E.L.D. backup) against one Doomsday? I know the new Hyperion was able to temporarily prevent two parallel Earths from crashing together. And the new Captain Universe destroyed the Aleph robot with a single touch. Added with Thor and Hulk, would this new roster stand a good chance of defeating him?

I'm not saying they definitely would, because truthfully I know little about Doomsday, but I'm just putting this out there.

And no, he can't break Cap's shield. Even Thor with the Odinforce could only dent it.

#6 Posted by momo111191 (248 posts) - - Show Bio

if its then ones in the pic then i think they take it. keep in mind they will work as a team and that will allow them to get a ton of shot of on doom.

#7 Posted by ssejllenrad (12790 posts) - - Show Bio

Just for the record... "Deathless" Doomsday is featless and just a normal creature... In fact, that's his origin. He was killed multiple times and revived multiple times.

I think to avoid confusion, we could just call him DOS Doomsday instead of "Doomsday who hasn't died yet".

#8 Posted by ssejllenrad (12790 posts) - - Show Bio

Doomsday should take them.. cap, tony, wolverine.. No idea what they're doing here..

Tony can be a help. His best brute-force armors are able to handle the Hulk... I would add to your list Hawkeye and Black Widow though... Maybe even Spidey... Those guys get one-shotted no problem. Especially since there is no restriction to Doomsday's speed. Speedblitz. Nuff said. I think people forget that he has speed on-par with Superman.

#9 Posted by comic_book_fan (5912 posts) - - Show Bio

hulk or thor alone is a good fight hell thor could just bfr him into to space and be done with it but even if he fights dd he might still be able to solo and hulk damn sure could.

#10 Edited by schillenger420 (821 posts) - - Show Bio

Within the confines of the fight why couldn't Thor just Bfr DD? Granted that's a matter of who writes it, after all Superman in theory should have done the same thing, but DC wouldn't have sold near as many comics..... Iron Man with prep does the same thing. In a straight up slugfest though, I don't see the Avengers taking this. With Wanda they have a shot as she, at times, can be a dues ex. either by BFR or somehow removing DD's powers. Without her or someone similar a slugfest is a stomp for DD. He did beat the Justice League (absent Superman of course) with one arm literally tied behind his back.....

#11 Edited by comic_book_fan (5912 posts) - - Show Bio

@schillenger420: hulk could match him in strength and beating a short handed jla is not that impressive anymore deathstroke did it.

#12 Posted by PrinceAragorn1 (20202 posts) - - Show Bio

@princearagorn1 said:

Tony can be a help. His best brute-force armors are able to handle the Hulk... I would add to your list Hawkeye and Black Widow though... Maybe even Spidey... Those guys get one-shotted no problem. Especially since there is no restriction to Doomsday's speed. Speedblitz. Nuff said. I think people forget that he has speed on-par with Superman.

Well, I thought hawk and widow aren't even worth mentioning.. and I rather like spidey lol.

But handling hulk is not the same as handling doomsday. And not like he can handle a seriously angry hulk.. I don't think anyone on regular avengers roaster will be lasting, except for thor..

#13 Edited by ssejllenrad (12790 posts) - - Show Bio
#14 Posted by PrinceAragorn1 (20202 posts) - - Show Bio
#15 Posted by ssejllenrad (12790 posts) - - Show Bio

@princearagorn1: Scratch Hyperion... I don't see him either... But Cap Marvel (Carol) is on the far left.

#16 Posted by PrinceAragorn1 (20202 posts) - - Show Bio

@ssejllenrad: What the.. I didn't even notice them.. and is that sentry flying? he could be helpful, too..

#17 Edited by ssejllenrad (12790 posts) - - Show Bio

@princearagorn1: No that's not Sentry since he's not back (yet). I thought it was Hyperion. But I think that's Cannonball...

#18 Edited by PrinceAragorn1 (20202 posts) - - Show Bio
#19 Posted by Pokeysteve (8652 posts) - - Show Bio

Love how people keep mentioning Hulk like he's a factor here.

DoS Doomsday should go down after a fight with Thor.

Resurrected Doomsday probably kills everyone.

#20 Edited by thanobomb1124 (2020 posts) - - Show Bio

Round one avengers, maybe.

Round two they have no chance.

#21 Posted by dondave (38882 posts) - - Show Bio

Doomsday

#22 Edited by logy5000 (6122 posts) - - Show Bio

@princearagorn1 said:

Actually Doomsday is faster than Superman.

So yeah, even DOS Doomsday stomps this.

#23 Edited by dum529001 (1658 posts) - - Show Bio

Doomsday isn't faster and stronger than the Avengers top tier powerhouses.

Hulk the original unstoppable guy and Thor can just use the Odin force. Doomsday will end up tieing with the top tiers.

This is a stalemate.

#24 Edited by SHAZAM117 (3793 posts) - - Show Bio

#25 Posted by HyperViper97 (1342 posts) - - Show Bio

Doomsday blitz takes this. Hulk is a non factor, DD can take and dish out more punishment than him by a lot.

#26 Edited by comic_book_fan (5912 posts) - - Show Bio
#27 Edited by Doomnaut (1994 posts) - - Show Bio

Avengers should win. Hulk and Thor should be enough to take out Doomsday.