#1 Posted by kehop (68 posts) - - Show Bio

Battle: Doomsday Vs Apocalypse

Seem like a good matchup! I think Doomsday but what I know of Apocalypse is very impressive

#2 Posted by Methos (40103 posts) - - Show Bio

Apocalypse is good... but he's not in doomsday's league...

Doomsday all the way

M

#3 Posted by Darkchild (41470 posts) - - Show Bio

for god sakes Doomsday killed Supes do u tink Apoakylpse has even a chance

#4 Posted by Deep Blue (49 posts) - - Show Bio

Apocalypse would win. He has too many capabilites to let Doomsday's physical strenght prevail

#5 Posted by The_Animal (9 posts) - - Show Bio

doomsday he is strong

#6 Posted by Final Arrow (24388 posts) - - Show Bio

Me with a candle stick in the kitchen

#7 Posted by The_Martian (36984 posts) - - Show Bio

I am not sure. Doomsday is suppost to be unbeatable but Apocalypse is pretty powerful too. Hard choice.

#8 Posted by Sync (960 posts) - - Show Bio

APOCALYPSE

#9 Posted by Iori Yagami (98 posts) - - Show Bio

Apocalypse. He's got a wide variety of abilities and is extremely intelligent.

#10 Posted by Mighty Magneto (13027 posts) - - Show Bio

#11 Posted by thegaminboy (49 posts) - - Show Bio

i guess Apocalypse woukd win....i'm not sure though

#12 Posted by Buckshot (18685 posts) - - Show Bio

It's either a win for Apocalypse or a stalemate. Apocalypse has total control over his molecular structure so he can become anything he wants or adapt to anything. The same way that Doomsday evolves to overcome whatever kills him, Apocalypse can change his form to answer any attack. He even has an advantage in that he doesn't have to die first and he can choose how he'll change and control it. Any time Doomsday becomes immune to one method Apocalypse uses, he can come up with another one. He also has energy powers, telepathy, telekinesis, advanced technology and a genius intellect. Of course, as long as Doomsday comes back from death (which, for anyone else would mean being beaten) he can't really lose.

#13 Posted by kehop (68 posts) - - Show Bio

I don't agree... U ppl seem to forget hot powerfull Superman killer actually is. I know apocalypse is amazing, I started the topic so I think it would be a fight but most of U go for Apocalypse and I think Ur wrong. Doomsday once defeated the entire Justice league in a matter of minute and even killed Superman!!!

If apocalyse would pull the miracle of killing him, Doom would come back immune to what killed him so ultimatly it would be no match

#14 Posted by kehop (68 posts) - - Show Bio

Buckshot says:

"It's either a win for Apocalypse or a stalemate. Apocalypse has total control over his molecular structure so he can become anything he wants or adapt to anything. The same way that Doomsday evolves to overcome whatever kills him, Apocalypse can change his form to answer any attack. He even has an advantage in that he doesn't have to die first and he can choose how he'll change and control it. Any time Doomsday becomes immune to one method Apocalypse uses, he can come up with another one. He also has energy powers, telepathy, telekinesis, advanced technology and a genius intellect. Of course, as long as Doomsday comes back from death (which, for anyone else would mean being beaten) he can't really lose."

good point... don't forget he alredy is immute to most attack out there and Apocalupse don't come back from death so...

#15 Posted by Deep Blue (49 posts) - - Show Bio

Apocalypse is the most powerful mutant on earth, so as Buckshot says, he has a million ways to kill Doomsday. So what if Doomsday beat the entire Justice League?, Apocalypse have made the same thing with the entire X-Men and Avengers. Doomsday is all about strenght, Apocalypse has that and many other things.

#16 Posted by GambitO (980 posts) - - Show Bio

the victory is for Apocalypse the eternal one its powers they are extraordinary

it won Doomsday with their power of forming weapons lethal shields and other he is an unbeatable warrior

#17 Posted by Enclave (4 posts) - - Show Bio

Doomsday Ftw :D

#18 Posted by Methos (40103 posts) - - Show Bio

Deep Blue says:

"he has a million ways to kill Doomsday. "

so he can kick Doomsday a million times, on the millionth and one time, doomsday comes back stronger than ever and wipes apocolipse all over his boot

M

#19 Posted by Buckshot (18685 posts) - - Show Bio

Apocalypse or eternal stalemate. I don't see Doomsday winning.

#20 Posted by Jean_Luc_LeBeau (84704 posts) - - Show Bio

I think Doomsday could take him. I dont have any evidence other then he put Superman down.

#21 Posted by GambitO (980 posts) - - Show Bio

Apocalyps y sus jinetes

#22 Posted by BLACK DAWN (75 posts) - - Show Bio

kehop says:

good point... don't forget he alredy is immute to most attack out there and Apocalupse don't come back from death so... "

he does come back from the dead, all you neeed is a drop of apocalypse blood, he's done it for centuries.

#23 Posted by kehop (68 posts) - - Show Bio

ok even if apocalypse come back... he doesn't get stronger...eventually Doom would destroy him.

#24 Posted by Buckshot (18685 posts) - - Show Bio

Yes, Apocalypse can get as strong as he wants.

#25 Posted by Zaraki Ichigo (6476 posts) - - Show Bio

And is immortal, so he could out like Doomsday, or attack him in his retirement home one day, cutting off his oxygen and waiting for him to die a slow and painful death.

#26 Posted by Jean_Luc_LeBeau (84704 posts) - - Show Bio

There both immortal so to speak, eventually though Apocolypse would run out of ways to kill Doomsday, so its a draw. Kinda

#27 Posted by shatteredKatana (7 posts) - - Show Bio

Post Deleted.

#28 Posted by shatteredKatana (7 posts) - - Show Bio

APOCALYPSE! are u kidding me first of all he could just go into space and blow up the planet, second he's invincible, third he took on the whole x-men/avengers, fourth he's the 16th strongest being in the marvel universe the 15th and above are the 15 celestials which are the gods of marvel and they granted apocalypse with powers that enhanced his own by millions of times and as u should know their are many dimensions in marvel and dc so in one dimension doomsday kills superman the next time he comes around since they fought before and he lost and in the other superman kills doomsday..again so lets just say we take the doomsday that killed superman and match him up with apocalypse from one dimension yes there is a possibility that doomsday could win, but then again if we paired him up with the apocalypse that merged with "the twelve" then thats a whole different story because "the twelve" then make him the most powerful being in the marvel and dc universe "the twelve" consist of magneto and polaris, representing opposing magnetic poles; storm, sunfire and iceman, representing elementals; cyclops, phoenix and cable(also one of the most powerful entities in the marvel univers), representing family (father, mother, child), and chosen for the power of the summers-grey bloodline; bishop and mikhail rasputin, representing time and space, respectively; professor X, representing the mind; and the living monolith as the core, these mutants were prophisised that they would be able to kill apocalypse by the mutant "destiny"(can see the future accurately) in her diaries left behind but it was just a ruse for apocalypse to take their powers and in one dimension yes he did and ruled the universe with "nothing" in his way even the celestials bowed down to him "i read comics so i know" ummm...and yeah i think i have enough back to prove that apocalypse would come out victorious and plus if ur back is that he can become immune to anything that kills him so can apocalypse(he comes back to life countless times and getting revenge on those who killed him like the x-men/avengers there all dead xD and if he doesnt have a power that doomsday has he can obtain it because when he went into the celestials ship when he obtained his enormous package of new powers within them was the power to mimic other mutants/gods powers so basically anything doomsday can do apocalypse can do and ur other back is that he killed superman..pshh “he’s as fast as a speeding bullet” lmao well apocalypse can blink whole galaxies and he could travel through different dimensions so if that dimensions apocalypse happened to die he could just kill whoever killed his other self and revive him as well…even though I admit that the 1950’s or w/e superman that could lift a skyscraper with a pinky is a hell of a lot stronger than today’s present day superman that can barely lift a car still has no chance even against galatus cuz he has to have a suit to breath in space all galactus has to do is devour the planet and apocalypse can defeat apocalypse without a thought..so yes doesn’t matter what demension it is apocalypse vs doomsday apocalypse would definitely come out victorious message me if u have any obligations and “sowwies if I wasted ur time by writing this behemothic paragraph with improper grammar and punctuation.) sources the amazing stan lees comics and no I don’t waste my time reading comics I actually have a life for all u ignorant ppl out there I read these when I was a kid and I’m 14 so if any of u ppl want to argue with a 14 year old go ahead xp

#29 Posted by Octagon Enigma (2121 posts) - - Show Bio

Well, here's an easier and shorter way of saying this: Apoc invents something to contain Doomsday eternally, not allowing Doomsday to come back stronger & immune since he didn't die. All the while Apoc is free and such. Apoc wins.

#30 Posted by shatteredKatana (7 posts) - - Show Bio

lmao that is a shorter way of saying it and superman comes back to life so that everyone knows and he does defeat apocalypse by reducing doomsdays body to the sub-atomic level and then scattering these particles across time and space is sufficient to prevent him regenerating in other words he uses a machine to spread his particles at the end of time but braniac releases him by using his advanced technology to retrieve him but all apocalypse has to do is bring him to a sub-atomic level and he can go to the ends of time in different dimensions mahaahaha so yeah apocalypse wins yah!!!

#31 Posted by Cosmic Mancer (195 posts) - - Show Bio

Doomsday

Superhuman strength, speed, stamina, durability and reflexes,

Accelerated healing factor,

Self-evolves immunity to previous forms of attacks,

Ability to resurrect himself after death

Apocalypse

Complete molecular control of his body,

Superhuman strength,

Physical Resistance,

Immortality,

Accelerated Healing Factor,

Telepathy,

Telekinesis,

Energy projection and absorption,

Teleportation,

Master tactician and strategist,

Genius-level intellect

#32 Posted by vegeta (4902 posts) - - Show Bio

I say apoc. kilss him once and if he does not find away to contain after that

he is through

#33 Posted by the creator (8577 posts) - - Show Bio

This fight centres on the ability of Apoc to kill Doomsday.

Can Apoc generate sufficient force or use an attack of his to kill Doosday ?

Since it took the powerfullest blow Superman ever through to finally kill Doomsday, can Apoc pull off a similar feat - I don't think so.

Yes Apoc can control his form to grant himself other physical based powers. Could he flow down Doomsday's throat and suffocate him or damage him from the inside. Again I don't think so. Doomsday apparently does not need to breath and I can only belive that his internal organs are as hardy as his exterior.

Apoc can absorb energy from external sources to increase his energy output but this ability still has practical limits.

We have seen Apoc man handle the hulk but the Hulk is nowhere near as quick, invulnerable, strong (even when he been getting angry for a few minutes) as Doomsday. This is a being that now has the required physical invulnerability to resist Superman's best attacks. We also know that Doomsday had been attacked in the past by an energy being who had vast electromagnetic energy manipulation/projection powers (and maybe telepathic attacks - not sure on this last 1).

He has become immune to these attacks.

We also know that he Doomsday can regenerate from considerable damage.

If Apoc cannot kill Doomsday then it comes down to a war of stamina - who tires first and with Apocs already huge endurance and the ability to draw on external energy sources this battle could last for weeks.

Stalemate.

#34 Posted by SeSAW (3677 posts) - - Show Bio

Apocalypse rules the world in several future time lines, he has celestrial tech Doomsday and Superman together should not be a match for him, they would just become his horsemen.

#35 Posted by brainiac 1.0 (4150 posts) - - Show Bio
SeSAW said:
"Apocalypse rules the world in several future time lines, he has celestrial tech Doomsday and Superman together should not be a match for him, they would just become his horsemen."

You are overlooking doomsday
#36 Posted by SeSAW (3677 posts) - - Show Bio

No im not you are overlooking Apocalypse, actually this anit a match you must be crazy to think someone as smart as apocalypse is gonna stand there and trade blows with Doomsday even though he could. But he has celestrial techs that could easily put DD down.

#37 Posted by nathandan1222 (1807 posts) - - Show Bio

wait up is it the modified doomsday cuz if so hed prolly chicken out of it. but then again arent they both immortal?

#38 Posted by Firestormnuclerman (2097 posts) - - Show Bio

HP Doomsday would kill Apocalypse.

#39 Posted by King Saturn (225186 posts) - - Show Bio
Doomsday would beat Apocalypse real good
#40 Posted by Shonen (692 posts) - - Show Bio

Doomsday wins this easy. Apocolypse can't even beat superman and doomsday kicked the man of steels ass.

#41 Posted by claws (5060 posts) - - Show Bio

apocolypse

#42 Posted by Fresh Prince (5226 posts) - - Show Bio
claws said:
"apocolypse"
loses
#43 Posted by AtPhantom (14521 posts) - - Show Bio
claws said:
"

Fresh Price said:
claws said:

apocolypse"loses
if he could beat hulk then he can beat doomsday
"
Fail.

But I do agree with what Buckshot and Creator said, It's a stalemate, they would probably slug it out until they get bored and decide to work together.
#44 Posted by spidey209 (571 posts) - - Show Bio

doomsday

#45 Posted by ecsnclr (4147 posts) - - Show Bio

Apocalypse doesn't have to yous physical force to win
he has many many more powers than Doomsday and they will give Apocalypse the victory
Doomsday will make this battle go on for a long time but surely loose in the end

#46 Posted by Baby Vegeta (168 posts) - - Show Bio

Doomsday

#47 Posted by Zoom (14668 posts) - - Show Bio
AtPhantom said:
"claws said:
"

Fresh Price said:
claws said:

apocolypse"loses
if he could beat hulk then he can beat doomsday
"
Fail."
Lol.  No kidding.

I've seen Apocalypse lose to less.  Doomsday....if this isn't modern wimpy Doomsday.
#48 Posted by Vance Astro (91416 posts) - - Show Bio

D-Day.

#49 Posted by Lunacyde (19523 posts) - - Show Bio

Is it just me or was Apocalypse way more B.A. in the 90's Animated Series?

#50 Posted by spawn_obsessed (432 posts) - - Show Bio
Lunacyde said:
"Is it just me or was Apocalypse way more B.A. in the 90's Animated Series?"
agreed