#1 Posted by TimeKeeper (1222 posts) - - Show Bio

Your thoughts???

#2 Posted by zee crusher (8997 posts) - - Show Bio

Beyonder with ease. Why even include doomsday in this??

#3 Posted by King Saturn (225088 posts) - - Show Bio

Beyonder would win here. Classic Beyonder may have been the most powerful character even created outside TOAA or the MoM.

#4 Posted by zee crusher (8997 posts) - - Show Bio

He is stronger then the two. Thing is he isn't even from this universe. Strongest people in marvel ain't from marvel shuma gorath is one as well.

#5 Posted by TimeKeeper (1222 posts) - - Show Bio

I must admit I don't know much about the Beyonder, but I can't allow myself to count out Thanos of Titan that easily. Is anyone betting against the Beyonder on this one?

#6 Posted by Kain Echnida (1750 posts) - - Show Bio

The Time Keeper says:

"I must admit I don't know much about the Beyonder, but I can't allow myself to count out Thanos of Titan that easily. Is anyone betting against the Beyonder on this one?"

No. The Beyonder cosmically bitchslapped Galactus.

#7 Posted by zee crusher (8997 posts) - - Show Bio

He's about as strong if not stronger then thanos with the glove.

#8 Posted by TimeKeeper (1222 posts) - - Show Bio

Awesome!! That rocks!! Would Beyonder stand any kind of a chance against Thanos with the gauntlet?

#9 Posted by Kain Echnida (1750 posts) - - Show Bio

The Time Keeper says:

"Awesome!! That rocks!! Would Beyonder stand any kind of a chance against Thanos with the gauntlet?"

Pre-Retcon Beyonder is stronger than Living Tribunal because every cosmic in the Marvel Universe including Tribunal went to ask for help from Molecule Man.

#10 Posted by Knowsbleed33 (628 posts) - - Show Bio

PR Beyonder took out a group of Celestials with ease. This group is a joke compared to Celestials.

#11 Posted by lordraiden (7602 posts) - - Show Bio

The Time Keeper says:

"Awesome!! That rocks!! Would Beyonder stand any kind of a chance against Thanos with the gauntlet?"

He's everything Thanos was with the Gauntlet and then sum! I'd still take beyonder over Thanos w/gauntlet!

#12 Posted by lordraiden (7602 posts) - - Show Bio

Knowsbleed33 says:

"PR Beyonder took out a group of Celestials with ease. This group is a joke compared to Celestials."
You'll notice every cosmic being/entity in there, from the LT to Eternity, with those two being the highest order, under TOAA, pleading to speak with the Beyonder! Doomsday, Thanos and Darkseid kinda pale in comparison to all those beings put together in that pic, wouldn't ya say :-)
Post Edited:2008-06-05 02:10:48
#13 Posted by bumnut (1789 posts) - - Show Bio

hmmmmmm! Beyonder, me thinks, without a doubt.

#14 Posted by Tevnoba (3494 posts) - - Show Bio

Beyonder

#15 Posted by TimeKeeper (1222 posts) - - Show Bio

This may get some people going, but what about infinite prep time for Batman to battle the Beyonder?

#16 Posted by Lowsider (7 posts) - - Show Bio

Beyonder would probably warp the situation so that he could watch them fight each other. 

Heck just thinking about it has me ready for a secret wars 3 (in the style of 1).

#17 Posted by The_Martian (36984 posts) - - Show Bio

The other three vs Beyonder and he still wins.

#18 Posted by zee crusher (8997 posts) - - Show Bio

I'm still tryna figure out what doomsday does in this battle???

#19 Posted by The_Martian (36984 posts) - - Show Bio
zee crusher said:
"I'm still tryna figure out what doomsday does in this battle???
"

He's there.
#20 Posted by TimeKeeper (1222 posts) - - Show Bio
zee crusher said:
"
I don't know what you're getting at.  He's there to fight the Beyonder.
#21 Posted by zee crusher (8997 posts) - - Show Bio
The Time Keeper said:
"zee crusher said:
"
I don't know what you're getting at.  He's there to fight the Beyonder.
"
Thanos and darkseid can actually do something. Doomsday is gonna be like hulk in this battle. Basically he is way to weak so the point of putting his name here puzzles me.
#22 Posted by TimeKeeper (1222 posts) - - Show Bio

Darkseid not only had enough brute strength to KILL Superman, but he also took a direct hit at point blank range from the omega beams.  I totally disagree that Doomsday could ever be counted as weak.  It sounds like you think Doomsday would be about as useful in this fight as Jimmy Olsen.

#23 Posted by why so serious (1379 posts) - - Show Bio

beyonder.
#24 Posted by Klandicar (2393 posts) - - Show Bio

Thanos with IG would destroy Beyonder.

Read those scans to understand how powerful that gauntlet really is. 
#25 Posted by stevon (1004 posts) - - Show Bio
@Klandicar:
If the beyonder could beat the tribunal, and the tribunal's judgement overruled the infinity gems, then how can the infinity gauntlet stop beyonder? 
I guess it depends on which beyonder, classic beyonder would win, retconned beyonder probably wouldn't beat the IG, but nobody specifically stated if it was pre-retcon beyonder or not.
And I don't think the OP gave Thanos the gauntlet in the fight either, if that's the case thanos loses.
#26 Posted by geraldthesloth (33313 posts) - - Show Bio
@Klandicar said:
" Thanos with IG would destroy Beyonder.

Read those scans to understand how powerful that gauntlet really is.  "
stop posting.
#27 Posted by capall (8130 posts) - - Show Bio

pr beyonder would win here
#28 Posted by Ziro (1326 posts) - - Show Bio

Wow. The team gets fuked UP.
#29 Posted by stevon (1004 posts) - - Show Bio

Beyonder and Molecule man are said to be "the two mightiest beings in existence", that along with Beyonder survivng a blast that could've destroyed several dimensions and being able to almost destroy a universe just by thinking should allow him the win. The tribunal asked for Molecule man's help against the beyonder, and I didn't see the tribunal flinching or getting hurt when Adam Warlock had the gauntlet.

#30 Posted by randumo24 (4654 posts) - - Show Bio
@The Time Keeper said:
"Darkseid not only had enough brute strength to KILL Superman, but he also took a direct hit at point blank range from the omega beams.  I totally disagree that Doomsday could ever be counted as weak.  It sounds like you think Doomsday would be about as useful in this fight as Jimmy Olsen. "

basically
#31 Posted by MKF30 (11528 posts) - - Show Bio

The presense is also considered most powerful along with TTOA for the guy that said that earlier...

#32 Posted by inferiorego (28266 posts) - - Show Bio

Staff
#33 Posted by KorusDestroyus (193 posts) - - Show Bio

Well, the teammates get murder curb stomped, but eventually, after 10-20 million deaths, Doomsday will adapt to the Beyonders level, and defeat him :) I don't know why, but at the end of the day Doomsday's regeneration ability will keep working until any being, not omnipotent, is beat.

#34 Edited by XiiX (9435 posts) - - Show Bio

@ziro said:

Wow. The team gets fuked UP.

#35 Edited by mtuske (1395 posts) - - Show Bio

@korusdestroyus: Beyonder would erase him from existence with a wave of his hand. He would never come back.

#36 Edited by dondave (38885 posts) - - Show Bio

Beyonder

#37 Edited by LeSuperheros4 (50 posts) - - Show Bio

#38 Edited by MysticMedivh (5251 posts) - - Show Bio

Beyonder blinkstomps.

#39 Posted by NotATreeABush (1331 posts) - - Show Bio

Beyonder wins with all the easy ever