#1 Posted by never give up (9668 posts) - - Show Bio
caption
caption
caption
caption
#2 Posted by GetItOffMe!!! (47 posts) - - Show Bio

I'm going with supes and surfer.  Surfer can increase his strength, durability speed etc via the power cosmic.  Ironically if he scans superman, he can do the EXACT same thing to superman.  He can use his ability to manipulate solar energy to give superman a HUGE sundipped effect. 

#3 Posted by The_Martian (36984 posts) - - Show Bio

Team 2 should win if this is just to win the fight. If they are required to kill them though then Team 1 will eventually win.

#4 Posted by never give up (9668 posts) - - Show Bio
GetItOffMe!!! said:
"I'm going with supes and surfer.  Surfer can increase his strength, durability speed etc via the power cosmic.  Ironically if he scans superman, he can do the EXACT same thing to superman.  He can use his ability to manipulate solar energy to give superman a HUGE sundipped effect. "
And why would he do that.
#5 Posted by GetItOffMe!!! (47 posts) - - Show Bio

Well now that you mention it, superman could arguably hold of either of them on his own.  I just threw that in there for the heck of it.

#6 Posted by never give up (9668 posts) - - Show Bio

Well both people on team 1 have defeated superman before and doomsday took blasts from gls and the guardians had problems with him. He cut through pure energy ( the radiant) he also survived the omega beams and blasts from the radiant.

#7 Posted by never give up (9668 posts) - - Show Bio
GetItOffMe!!! said:
"Well now that you mention it, superman could arguably hold of either of them on his own.  I just threw that in there for the heck of it."
Why....
#8 Posted by GetItOffMe!!! (47 posts) - - Show Bio

LMAO!!!!  Dude, you are TOO funny man.  "Why"  lol

#9 Posted by Fresh Prince (5204 posts) - - Show Bio

i think team 2 can win this but team 1 is just gna keep coming back

#10 Posted by never give up (9668 posts) - - Show Bio
GetItOffMe!!! said:
"LMAO!!!!  Dude, you are TOO funny man.  "Why"  lol"
I would like reasons that is why I said "why".
#11 Posted by GetItOffMe!!! (47 posts) - - Show Bio

And I would like a million dollars RIGHT NOW.  But it doesn't mean anyone's obligated to give it me nor does it mean I'll get it.  Do you run this site or something?  Oh I didn't think so.  NEEEEXXXT!!!!!!

#12 Posted by never give up (9668 posts) - - Show Bio
GetItOffMe!!! said:
"And I would like a million dollars RIGHT NOW.  But it doesn't mean anyone's obligated to give it me nor does it mean I'll get it.  Do you run this site or something?  Oh I didn't think so.  NEEEEXXXT!!!!!!"
....................
#13 Posted by GetItOffMe!!! (47 posts) - - Show Bio

Funny part is, you quoted the answer to your question then asked the question anyways.  But the answer was in the very words of mines YOU QUOTED.  lol

#14 Posted by never give up (9668 posts) - - Show Bio
GetItOffMe!!! said:
"Funny part is, you quoted the answer to your question then asked the question anyways.  But the answer was in the very words of mines YOU QUOTED.  lol"
Back on topic...
#15 Posted by GetItOffMe!!! (47 posts) - - Show Bio

Thanks, cause your the one who pulled me away from it in the first place with all those "who, what, when and why's"

#16 Posted by never give up (9668 posts) - - Show Bio
GetItOffMe!!! said:
"Thanks, cause your the one who pulled me away from it in the first place with all those "who, what, when and why's""
Because I dont want people to just drop a name...
#17 Posted by King Saturn (224821 posts) - - Show Bio
Silver Surfer and Superman would win here
#18 Posted by never give up (9668 posts) - - Show Bio
King Saturn said:
"Silver Surfer and Superman would win here
"
Lobo has his cloning ability and remember he has beaten superman in the past and held hid own aganist captain marvel. This is hunter prey doomsday.
#19 Posted by GetItOffMe!!! (47 posts) - - Show Bio

When did I "drop a name"  I didn't.  I just threw out a possible scenario that I thought could be an interesting one.

#20 Posted by never give up (9668 posts) - - Show Bio
GetItOffMe!!! said:
"When did I "drop a name"  I didn't.  I just threw out a possible scenario that I thought could be an interesting one."
Sigh all I said is that I dont want people to drop a name and leave.
#21 Posted by never give up (9668 posts) - - Show Bio

bump.

#22 Posted by geraldthesloth (33313 posts) - - Show Bio

surfer and supes

#23 Posted by never give up (9668 posts) - - Show Bio
geraldthesloth said:
"surfer and supes"
That easy.
#24 Posted by geraldthesloth (33313 posts) - - Show Bio

Yep

#25 Posted by never give up (9668 posts) - - Show Bio
geraldthesloth said:
"Yep"
Your funny lobo has been able to hold his own against superman and captain marvel in fights. Also he has defeated superman before. And I hope I don't have to explain doomsday to you...
#26 Posted by King Saturn (224821 posts) - - Show Bio
never give up said:
"King Saturn said:
"Silver Surfer and Superman would win here
"
Lobo has his cloning ability and remember he has beaten superman in the past and held hid own aganist captain marvel. This is hunter prey doomsday."
The Surfer will defeat Doomsday... leaving Lobo to handle a 2 vs 1 against Superman and Silver Surfer... not good for Lobo
#27 Posted by geraldthesloth (33313 posts) - - Show Bio

qft ^^

#28 Posted by never give up (9668 posts) - - Show Bio
King Saturn said:
"never give up said:
"King Saturn said:
"Silver Surfer and Superman would win here
"
Lobo has his cloning ability and remember he has beaten superman in the past and held hid own aganist captain marvel. This is hunter prey doomsday."
The Surfer will defeat Doomsday... leaving Lobo to handle a 2 vs 1 against Superman and Silver Surfer... not good for Lobo"
How would silver surfer defeat doomsday with ease. Also lobo has his cloning ability.
#29 Posted by The Man of Yesteryear (5502 posts) - - Show Bio
never give up said:
"geraldthesloth said:
"Yep"
Your funny lobo has been able to hold his own against superman and captain marvel in fights. Also he has defeated superman before. And I hope I don't have to explain doomsday to you..."
Doomsday will be harder to take down, but team two can still handle him.

Lobo doesn't have the speed to keep up with team two.

Speed factor
#30 Posted by King Saturn (224821 posts) - - Show Bio
never give up said:
"King Saturn said:
"never give up said:
"King Saturn said:
"Silver Surfer and Superman would win here
"
Lobo has his cloning ability and remember he has beaten superman in the past and held hid own aganist captain marvel. This is hunter prey doomsday."
The Surfer will defeat Doomsday... leaving Lobo to handle a 2 vs 1 against Superman and Silver Surfer... not good for Lobo"
How would silver surfer defeat doomsday with ease. Also lobo has his cloning ability."
I didnt say with ease... but he could. Surfer could alter Doomsday on the Molecular level... that would slow Doomsday down for a while...
#31 Posted by never give up (9668 posts) - - Show Bio
The Man of Yesteryear said:
"never give up said:
"geraldthesloth said:
"Yep"
Your funny lobo has been able to hold his own against superman and captain marvel in fights. Also he has defeated superman before. And I hope I don't have to explain doomsday to you..."
Doomsday will be harder to take down, but team two can still handle him.

Lobo doesn't have the speed to keep up with team two.

Speed factor
"
Nice post. But like I said he has his cloning ability.

caption








































caption
#32 Posted by The Man of Yesteryear (5502 posts) - - Show Bio

Except for the fact he doesn't have the cloning ability anymore...

#33 Posted by never give up (9668 posts) - - Show Bio
The Man of Yesteryear said:
"Except for the fact he doesn't have the cloning ability anymore..."
I know that but he has it in this battle.
#34 Posted by never give up (9668 posts) - - Show Bio
The Man of Yesteryear said:
"never give up said:
"geraldthesloth said:
"Yep"
Your funny lobo has been able to hold his own against superman and captain marvel in fights. Also he has defeated superman before. And I hope I don't have to explain doomsday to you..."
Doomsday will be harder to take down, but team two can still handle him.

Lobo doesn't have the speed to keep up with team two.

Speed factor
"



caption
#35 Posted by The Man of Yesteryear (5502 posts) - - Show Bio

1) Do you have the rest of that comic? Because why is Flash still alive with a hook in his head...

2) A hook is not going to pierce Superman's skin, nor is it going to pierce the Silver Surfers.

3) You need to include these things like "Lobo has his cloning ability" in the original post.

4) Team two still wins, but it will be a close one

#36 Posted by never give up (9668 posts) - - Show Bio
The Man of Yesteryear said:
"1) Do you have the rest of that comic? Because why is Flash still alive with a hook in his head...

2) A hook is not going to pierce Superman's skin, nor is it going to pierce the Silver Surfers.

3) You need to include these things like "Lobo has his cloning ability" in the original post.

4) Team two still wins, but it will be a close one"
LOL look closer into this picture.
#37 Posted by never give up (9668 posts) - - Show Bio
The Man of Yesteryear said:
"never give up said:
"The Man of Yesteryear said:
"1) Do you have the rest of that comic? Because why is Flash still alive with a hook in his head...

2) A hook is not going to pierce Superman's skin, nor is it going to pierce the Silver Surfers.

3) You need to include these things like "Lobo has his cloning ability" in the original post.

4) Team two still wins, but it will be a close one"
LOL look closer into this picture.
"
I know, I know, the Silver Surfer in the Background...

That proves nothing"
No I was just showing you man it was a funny picture but team 1 wins...
#38 Posted by geraldthesloth (33313 posts) - - Show Bio

how does 1 win?!

#39 Posted by The Man of Yesteryear (5502 posts) - - Show Bio
geraldthesloth said:
"how does 1 win?!"
They don't
#40 Posted by geraldthesloth (33313 posts) - - Show Bio

lol

#41 Posted by never give up (9668 posts) - - Show Bio
geraldthesloth said:
"how does 1 win?!"
lol I meant 2.
#42 Posted by prodigyprime (168 posts) - - Show Bio

Surfer demolishes doomsday. Surfer and superman demolish lobo.

#43 Posted by blackadamFTW (7867 posts) - - Show Bio

If its in character, then Team 1, easily.

#44 Posted by jojjimbo (2472 posts) - - Show Bio

I'm going with team S&S in a good fight.

#45 Posted by YourNeighborhoodComicGeek (20432 posts) - - Show Bio

Team 2. Eventually.

Online