Doomsday is WWhulk!!

the darknessss

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By the darknessss

Right this is a strange battle,Doomsday {d-o-s version} is playing the roll of hulk in wwhulk,can he beat all those hulk did???? remember all the fights,hulk won some with more than just strength,can doomsday complete the task in the same amount of time hulk did right up to the point of him reverting back to bruce. Think of it almost as much as a time trial as a fight.

Mr. Dead Pool

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 11

#2  Edited By Mr. Dead Pool
@the darknessss:
Yes since he can't die
joshmightbe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 13

#3  Edited By joshmightbe

honestly dday wouldve done considerably more damage than hulk 

llagrok

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 2

#4  Edited By llagrok

WWH didn't beat anyone of note in his comic really. There are two trials that Hulk passed in those comics due to absolute crap writing and those two would stop Doomsday as well. 

- Doctor Strange. 
- Fantastic Four planning.

the darknessss

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By the darknessss
@llagrok:
juggernaut ??
llagrok

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By llagrok
@the darknessss said:
" @llagrok: juggernaut ?? "
Well, the juggernaut walked into a small pond and apparently that was enough to stall him.... 

No one can truly defeat the Juggernaut through physical force though, so if they were to actually fight then Doomsday would go down sooner or later. I also believe it's difficult to call how Darwin would proceed here, for all we know he might evolve in a less-incredibly poorly written way and not teleport away.
the darknessss

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By the darknessss
@llagrok:
lol yeah,my thinking with this fight is,could doomsday of done it in the same amount of time as hulk??? hulk removed juggs,would dd? the battles for both are more even now because of the time hulk set.
demifiend

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By demifiend

doomsday its a lot of powerfull than wwhulk.

llagrok

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By llagrok
@the darknessss said:
" @llagrok: lo yeah,my thinking with this fight is,could doomsday of done it in the same amount of time as hulk??? hulk removed juggs,would dd? the battles for both are more even now because of the time hulk set. "
I think that Doomsday could remove Juggernaut a lot faster than the Hulk, but I don't really believe that the Hulk moved him at all. Letting Cain run 20 feet into a pond should in no way constitute as a BFR or anything. DoS version can not defeat the Juggernaut though, you need BrainiacDoomsday for that.
D3athstroke

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By D3athstroke

DR Srange Will BFR him

the darknessss

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By the darknessss
@llagrok:
agreed,the juggs in the pond thing was weak writing for sure,could of been a epic one there.
the darknessss

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By the darknessss
@D3athstroke:
cant do it,only fight as in the story.dd must go through the same trials as hulk did,but in a quicker amount of time.
llagrok

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By llagrok
@the darknessss said:
" @llagrok: agreed,the juggs in the pond thing was weak writing for sure,could of been a epic one there. "
Yeah. I guess the writers were pressed for time, but the x-men really got the short end of the stick in that story. Just like every other character in the entire WWH arc was brought down to suit Pak's mad vision of the Hulk.  

Really, Reed Richards would absolutely destroy anyone with a minute's notice, plain and simple :)
D3athstroke

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By D3athstroke
@the darknessss said:
" @D3athstroke: cant do it,only fight as in the story.dd must go through the same trials as hulk did,but in a quicker amount of time. "
Well then Ghost Rider Will Kill Him
the darknessss

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By the darknessss
@D3athstroke:
@llagrok:
so could dd beat hulks rampage time?? could he complete it all faster?
D3athstroke

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By D3athstroke
@the darknessss said:
" @D3athstroke: @llagrok: so could dd beat hulks rampage time?? could he complete it all faster? "
No.
llagrok

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By llagrok
@the darknessss said:

" @D3athstroke: @llagrok: so could dd beat hulks rampage time?? could he complete it all faster? "

Well, the problem is that I don't believe the Hulk was capable of those things in the first place. But, under the assumption that WWH was not poorly written, Doomsday could accomplish the same things even faster. However, Ghost Rider in his zartharos form, the fantastic four and Juggernaut, would all be able to stop him, just like they should have completely demolished WWH.
the darknessss

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By the darknessss
@D3athstroke:
@llagrok:

thanks.
Avatar image for celestialheroin
celestialheroin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By celestialheroin

Well just judging by doomsdays character he would try to defeats juggs by physical force and not BFR him,i dont think he could get past ghost rider in zarathos form and dr.strange im not to sure about.everyone else i think he can beat

Avatar image for czarny_samael666
czarny_samael666

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By czarny_samael666

Answer: No.
1.He is guilty for many crimes, so Ghost Rider would stop him. He is not innocent.
2.Starnge won't hold back. He won't try to convince him to anything, he will BFR him or do some magic stuff to defeat him.
3.He won't outsmart Juggernaut. This will probably be a stalemate.

Avatar image for thejuggernautpunch
TheJuggernautpunch

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@czarny_samael: Welcome back .
blade hunter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 8

#22  Edited By blade hunter
@Mr. Dead Pool said:
" @the darknessss: Yes since he can't die "
he can die he's just mega durable
Mr. Dead Pool

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 11

#23  Edited By Mr. Dead Pool
@blade hunter: 

Doomsday is immortal
daak1212

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By daak1212

Doomsday can and cant die, if he died to something in the past he now immune to it and if he never died to it he can die to that thing
Lance Uppercut

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#25  Edited By Lance Uppercut
@the darknessss said:
Juggernaut didn't show up at full power. He showed up in plainclothes and and massively depowered. Hulk knocked him out. Doomsday would kill that version of Juggernaut.
progenitorigin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#26  Edited By progenitorigin

I give it to Doomsday.  I'm sure WWHulk would give him one hell of a brawl, but Doomsday thrives on that type of physicality, and unlike Sentry, he could probably trade blow for blow without ever powering down, which puts WWHulk at one hell of a disadvantage.
Avatar image for the_average_bear
The Average Bear

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By The Average Bear
@czarny_samael said:
" Answer: No. 1.He is guilty for many crimes, so Ghost Rider would stop him. He is not innocent. 2.Starnge won't hold back. He won't try to convince him to anything, he will BFR him or do some magic stuff to defeat him. 3.He won't outsmart Juggernaut. This will probably be a stalemate. "
Does he have a soul for GR to use the Penance Stare on?
czarny_samael666

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By czarny_samael666

@TheJuggernautpunch said:

" @czarny_samael: Welcome back . "

Thanks. :)  
@Lance Uppercut said:
" @the darknessss said:
Juggernaut didn't show up at full power. He showed up in plainclothes and and massively depowered. Hulk knocked him out. Doomsday would kill that version of Juggernaut. "

Didn't Cyttorak give him all his power for this fight? Juggernaut was so angry that he accepted all Cyttorak's terms for back to his original powers.

@The Average Bear said:
" @czarny_samael said:
" Answer: No. 1.He is guilty for many crimes, so Ghost Rider would stop him. He is not innocent. 2.Starnge won't hold back. He won't try to convince him to anything, he will BFR him or do some magic stuff to defeat him. 3.He won't outsmart Juggernaut. This will probably be a stalemate. "
Does he have a soul for GR to use the Penance Stare on? "

I think that Doomsday (as WWHulk) can't really destroy GR, but this time GR won't hold back like he did last time. I think that Doomsday don't have a soul and PS won't work and this will be a long fight, maybe even a stalemate, but I think that GR is fauvorite here.
Avatar image for the_average_bear
The Average Bear

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29  Edited By The Average Bear
@czarny_samael: Interesting take. Maybe a thread should be made?
Lance Uppercut

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30  Edited By Lance Uppercut
@czarny_samael said:
"  @TheJuggernautpunch said:

@Lance Uppercut said:
" @the darknessss said:
Juggernaut didn't show up at full power. He showed up in plainclothes and and massively depowered. Hulk knocked him out. Doomsday would kill that version of Juggernaut. "

Didn't Cyttorak give him all his power for this fight? Juggernaut was so angry that he accepted all Cyttorak's terms for back to his original powers.

"
Er, no. If this is going the way the comics did, Juggernaut showed up at his Chuck Austin levels. It wasn't until after he'd gotten owned by the Hulk that he had a sit down with Cyttorak, where Cyttorak revealed that it was Cain who was holding himself back and limiting his power. Once Juggernaut started using it for selfish and destructive purposes again, he was back on top. But Doomsday won't give him that opportunity here.
vuviper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31  Edited By vuviper
@czarny_samael:  I think Doomsday may be able to destroy GR but I only have a vague idea of ghost riders powers. Also because Doomsday has been tested against vastly powerful cosmic beings but not really tested much against magical energy (at least not that I remember) my opinion is largely speculative.

Edit: To answer the OP, I think it's a difficult/complicated question. Are we putting taking world war hulks events and substituting Doomsday? or doomsday lands on marvel earth seeking vengeance on the illuminati and the same people rise up to challenge him as did hulk? Their approach would obviously be different, Dr. Strange wouldn't try appeal to his human side and Mr. fantastic wouldn't try to impersonate sentry for example....
czarny_samael666

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32  Edited By czarny_samael666
@Lance Uppercut said:
" @czarny_samael said:
"  @TheJuggernautpunch said:

@Lance Uppercut said:
" @the darknessss said:

"
Er, no. If this is going the way the comics did, Juggernaut showed up at his Chuck Austin levels. It wasn't until after he'd gotten owned by the Hulk that he had a sit down with Cyttorak, where Cyttorak revealed that it was Cain who was holding himself back and limiting his power. Once Juggernaut started using it for selfish and destructive purposes again, he was back on top. But Doomsday won't give him that opportunity here. "
1.I forgot that they fought two times.
2.We don't know it for sure.I think that he was durable enough (maybe even immortal as he is full power) to show his powers second time like he did against WWHulk. We know that he was less strong and less durable than in full power, but I don't think that we can assume that he was also mortal in that fight. 

@vuviper said:
" @czarny_samael:  I think Doomsday may be able to destroy GR but I only have a vague idea of ghost riders powers. Also because Doomsday has been tested against vastly powerful cosmic beings but not really tested much against magical energy (at least not that I remember) my opinion is largely speculative.     "

And this tell us that Doomsday probably didn't evolve any magic abilities (defensive or ofensive). Now I can say that it is safety to say that it will be a stalemate.
Lance Uppercut

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33  Edited By Lance Uppercut
@czarny_samael: 2. Yeah we do. This is the same version of Juggernaut that had his ass handed to him by the wrecking crew. Those guys haven't been a decent team in years, and Juggernaut went down like a sack of hammers. No you're grasping at straws over it.
llagrok

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34  Edited By llagrok

ITT: People who think that Cyttorak would let Cain die.

vuviper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35  Edited By vuviper
@czarny_samael said:
@vuviper said:
" @czarny_samael:  I think Doomsday may be able to destroy GR but I only have a vague idea of ghost riders powers. Also because Doomsday has been tested against vastly powerful cosmic beings but not really tested much against magical energy (at least not that I remember) my opinion is largely speculative.     "
And this tell us that Doomsday probably didn't evolve any magic abilities (defensive or ofensive). Now I can say that it is safety to say that it will be a stalemate. "
Yes, but what we don't know, is if his defense against the wide variety of other types or energies will suffice to protect him from/allow him to harm magical beings. Another unanswered question is whether he can evolve magical abilities at all and also, if his current abilities do not suffice, if he would be able to obtain the appropriate ones in time.  I personally see no reason why  magical energy would stump doomsday when he was able to resist/manipulate/combat cosmic energies from a Guardian and an avatar of Darkseid, Telepathic energies of Martian Manhunter, Temporal energies from Waverider, and a variety of more traditional energy attacks. 

Ah now that I think about it, Doomsday did seem to be unaffected by the mystical energies of the Blood gem, so that indicates at least that it is not a weakness of his.
czarny_samael666

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36  Edited By czarny_samael666
@Lance Uppercut said:

" @czarny_samael: 2. Yeah we do. This is the same version of Juggernaut that had his ass handed to him by the wrecking crew. Those guys haven't been a decent team in years, and Juggernaut went down like a sack of hammers. No you're grasping at straws over it. "

Yeah, I don't doubt that Doomsday will easily win they first fight. But I doubt that Cain could be killed or damaged so bad, that Cyttorak won't be able to heal him.
Avatar image for thejuggernautpunch
TheJuggernautpunch

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@czarny_samael: Agreed , Juggernaut couldn't be destroyed even when he had almost no power left .