Avatar image for marveljackass433
MarvelJackAss433

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

#1  Edited By MarvelJackAss433

Alright,this is DD from DOS.He has somehow found himself in the Marvel version of New York and is NOT happy.A team of Marvel heroes band together to take the beast down.

Rules:

They only have to kill DD once.However,DD has already evolved to Superman and Flash before he ended up in this world,so it will be a challenge.
All the team members know everything they need to know about Doomsday and are working as a team to a good capacity.

No Caption Provided

Team:

Iron Fist
Luke Cage
Iceman
Iron Man(Current Armor)
Eddie Brock Venom
Quicksilver
Wolverine
Colossus
Jean Grey
Wonder Man
Skaar
Ms. Marvel
A-Bomb
Mr. Fantastic
The Thing
Cyclops

Match Two:

Same Rules except it's Doomsday %100,but Thor,Rogue,and Magneto will also be on the Marvel team for this match.
Overkill

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

#2  Edited By Overkill

Does Jean have the Phoenix Force?

Nosfistis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 0

#3  Edited By Nosfistis

The only way I see Marvel winning this is if Jean had Phoenix Force or Cyclops, Iron man and Mr. Fantastic out think Doomsday and drop him into a black hole or something like that ( something  that is quite possible since we are talking about 3 of the smartest people in Marvel).

Avatar image for killer_of_trolls
Killer_of_trolls

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#4  Edited By Killer_of_trolls
@MarvelJackAss433: 
MATCH 1: team wins, and DD loses, Iceman beat an abstract intity, even though it was partially weakened that is an impressive feat. and Quicksilver can keep up with speed and so can WW with his improved ionic powers, and since you didn't say anything about prep, I'll just ignore reed's galactus beating brain, lol. and don't forget there are 2 people on hulk level strength on the team. 

MATCH 2: DD could win, because current doesn't need to die in order to evolve, he adapts during battle instantly,  so he wins unless I was the writer then Magneto creates a black hole, and skaar A-bomb hold him while he is on ground due to Old-power by skaar, Iceman freezes him quickly and because morals are off Richard Reed wraps an extremely long mass of himself around him to hold him, then rouge sucks ms.marvel's & thing's strength and quicksilver's speed and Iron fist's magic and Colossus's armor , and she and Wonderman punches his frozen and wrapped body at super speed while A-bomb and Skaar push it toward the black hole, some people sacrifice themselves during the fight but that won't matter because morals are off anyway.

I am sorry this took so long, I was writing this on the phone while eating dinner.