Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By bigcimmerian

- Doomsday from Death of Superman and World Breaker Hulk

- Current Thor, he's in warrior madness

- Every combatant is extremely enraged and bloodlusted, win by death or KO, who wins and why?

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

VS

No Caption Provided

Bo88gdan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Thor wins

green_skaar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

DD + WBH

Warrior Madness Thor will try to slug it out, big mistake.

dondave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Team

XiiX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By XiiX

What has warrior madness Thor actually DONE to suggest he could take these two?

Maluke

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

DD + WBH

Warrior Madness Thor will try to slug it out, big mistake.

This.

patrat18

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

Team wins

bigcimmerian

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By bigcimmerian

@xiix said:

He's 10 times stronger and more durable than regular Thor, what has TOAA done to suggest he's the most powerful person in Marvel?

bigcimmerian

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Come on viners, show me your magnificent debate skill.

green_skaar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By green_skaar

@xiix said:

He's 10 times stronger and more durable than regular Thor, what has TOAA done to suggest he's the most powerful person in Marvel?

I've only seen that "10X stronger more durable" claim in wikis never on panel. Does anyone have panel evidence of WM = 10X? @killemall

Bamapecan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By Bamapecan

Overkill. World Breaker Hulk is enough. I recall Thor going all "Warrior's Madness" on Maestro Hulk, who in turn just punched him away.

SPM1M

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

spite thread team stomps

Avatar image for czarny_samael666
czarny_samael666

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@bigcimmerian said:

@xiix said:

I've only seen that "10X stronger more durable" claim in wikis never on panel. Does anyone have panel evidence of WM = 10X? @killemall

http://i388.photobucket.com/albums/oo326/OneDumbG0/Thor%20Random/ThorWarriorMadness01502.jpg

He was in full power with WM only in fight with Adam Warlock in the beginning of their career.

Personally? I am sure that DD is non factor. He isn't planet level like either: WB or normal Thor, let alone WM Thor.

pipxeroth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

WB hulk solos. Doomsday makes it overkill.

- Pip

czarny_samael666

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

- Pip

How? DD isn't a factor here and WB Hulk is in similar level of strength with normal Thor. Normal Thor laready faced serious PG Drax, who one-shotted person with similar feat to Hulk. Yet, Thor wasn't one shotted, didn't lose and in another occasion even took PG from Drax.

Lvenger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 50

User Lists: 18

Doomsday can solo here. Guy took out the entire League when Morrison made it comprised of powerhouses like WW, MM, Orion and more. WBH just makes this even more overkill. Only way Thor stands a chance is if he BFRs Doomsday and Warrior's Madness decreases Thor's already simplistic approach to combat.

czarny_samael666

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lvenger said:

Doomsday can solo here. Guy took out the entire League when Morrison made it comprised of powerhouses like WW, MM, Orion and more. WBH just makes this even more overkill. Only way Thor stands a chance is if he BFRs Doomsday and Warrior's Madness decreases Thor's already simplistic approach to combat.

When DD or anyone You mentioned it, matched that level of power? DD never survived planet level attacks and never made ones. Thor without WM did both. DD isn't a factor here.

SheenLantern

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@pipxeroth said:

- Pip

How? DD isn't a factor here and WB Hulk is in similar level of strength with normal Thor. Normal Thor laready faced serious PG Drax, who one-shotted person with similar feat to Hulk. Yet, Thor wasn't one shotted, didn't lose and in another occasion even took PG from Drax.

No, Savag- heck, Base Hulk is in a similar level of strength to normal Thor.

WB Hulk's strenght >>>> Thor's.

Lvenger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

When DD or anyone You mentioned it, matched that level of power? DD never survived planet level attacks and never made ones. Thor without WM did both. DD isn't a factor here.

He owns the entire Justice League here that was comprised of Wally West, Martian Manhunter, Orion, Kyle Rayner and Wonder Woman. I think that more than puts him in WBH's range of power. Reasoning with you is like talking to a brick wall given your illogical arguments but here's my proof of that: http://www.comicvine.com/forums/battles-7/flash-vs-doomsday-4005/?page=2

czarny_samael666

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By czarny_samael666

@czarny_samael666 said:

@pipxeroth said:

- Pip

Savage Hulk was able to match WB Hulk's levle in the past. WB Hulk's best feat puts him in Champion (with bracelets) level. PG Drax one-shotted that version without effort, but he couldn't win with Thor. Thor has strength feats in the same level as WB Hulk and best Savage Hulk. Savage Hulk and Thor once matched their strength and for hour Savage Hulk was rising in strength, but couldn't overpower Thor.

Here we have Thor 10 times stronger than normally who also isn't holding back and wants to kill his enemy.

czarny_samael666

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By czarny_samael666

@lvenger said:

@czarny_samael666 said:

He owns the entire Justice League here that was comprised of Wally West, Martian Manhunter, Orion, Kyle Rayner and Wonder Woman. I think that more than puts him in WBH's range of power. Reasoning with you is like talking to a brick wall given your illogical arguments but here's my proof of that: http://www.comicvine.com/forums/battles-7/flash-vs-doomsday-4005/?page=2

You're insulting me, because You can't prove Your words. You're assuming that people from JLA has to be in planet level, so winning with them automatically puts certain hero in planet level. Yet, none of them destroyed a planet even when they were growing in control and power since their first encounter.

WB Hulk would do the same and possibly even easier, since he got better feats than DD.

EDIT: My advices for You are:

1.Calm down

2.Look at feats, not on names.

3.Compare them.

Lvenger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

You're insulting me, because You can't prove Your words. You're assuming that people from JLA has to be in planet level, so winning with them automatically puts certain hero in planet level. Yet, none of them destroyed a planet even when they were growing in control and power since their first encounter.

WB Hulk would do the same and possibly even easier, since he got better feats than DD.

EDIT: My advices for You are:

1.Calm down

2.Look at feats, not on names.

3.Compare them.

I insulted your arguments, not you. There's a difference. So what do you call my link I give you? Scotch mist? Do you want me to provide feats for Orion, Wonder Woman, Wally and MM now? All of these guys have feats of their own to their name who have taken down far more powerful beings than WWH on their own. To say WBH could take down the League easier than a being that adapts and evolves to deal with their opponents is an absurd position to hold. My advice for you is to actually look at the context of the feats in question, learn how to make proper arguments that are based on sound feats and good reasoning and learn how to debate better than you do here. I always hate having to debate with you because of your untenable position on your arguments and it's something I'll avoid now given your track reputation on here.

Avatar image for ifoughtgalactus
Ifoughtgalactus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

*gets popcorn*

czarny_samael666

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By czarny_samael666

@lvenger:

You ended You post with insult, don't try to deny it. It seems that it is Your way of debating. Not mine, for sure and I don't really care for that, rather about point of this battle.

I have asked You a simple question:

Can You prove that they can destroy a planet? Martian, WW, Superman, Orion... Did any of them actually survived (without being KOd) planet level explosion?

Rather than that You're putting here some silly claims, but I will try to answer on them:

1.Martian could use telepathy on - let say - Gorr. Gorr is more powerfull than anyone here, so yes, Martian can defeat people more powerfull than Thor, Hulk or DD, but it doesn't prove that his strength is great enough to destroy a planet. Ergo, it doesn't matter how powerfull Martian is, but how strong are his blows, because we're not talking about Martian here, but about Doomsday.

2.WW's bracelets were able to tank shots from Nekron (yet, she was defeated after "fight" I've seen), but it also has nothing to do with DD or planet busting level of attack.

Similar thing can be said about others, UNTIL You have proves of opposite. None of the scans shown in WW/Ba vs BRB/Hulk thread proves it. As none shown in link You posted.

3.WB Hulk would do the same, because his level of strength is on level, that allow him to one-shot any of them, not because their powers wouldn't work on him. There is a difference.

bigcimmerian

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lvenger said:

Don't be silly. Doomsday was killed by Superman and this Thor is 10 times stronger than Superman.

green_skaar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@green_skaar said:

@bigcimmerian said:

@xiix said:

http://i388.photobucket.com/albums/oo326/OneDumbG0/Thor%20Random/ThorWarriorMadness01502.jpg

He was in full power with WM only in fight with Adam Warlock in the beginning of their career.

Personally? I am sure that DD is non factor. He isn't planet level like either: WB or normal Thor, let alone WM Thor.

Thank you for the scan.

Bruxae

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

Doomsday solos.

bigcimmerian

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By bigcimmerian
Lvenger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Don't be silly. Doomsday was killed by Superman and this Thor is 10 times stronger than Superman.

You're seriously comparing the Doomsday that first appeared to the one later on that can own Superman and the Justice League with ease? The one that Superman couldn't kill with New Genesis tech and a Mother Box? The Doomsday that needed two Supermen and later on a large group of Kryptonians to kill it? Or how about the DD clones that showed up at the end of the Pre Flashpoint Action Comics "Reign of the Doomsdays" storyline that needed every hero on Earth to stop them? Now who's being silly? Word of advice, don't compare the earlier Doomsday to the current Pre Flashpoint one. There's a big difference in power that you seem ill informed on.

dondave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30  Edited By dondave
bigcimmerian

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lvenger said:

@bigcimmerian said:

You're seriously comparing the Doomsday that first appeared to the one later on that can own Superman and the Justice League with ease? The one that Superman couldn't kill with New Genesis tech and a Mother Box? The Doomsday that needed two Supermen and later on a large group of Kryptonians to kill it? Or how about the DD clones that showed up at the end of the Pre Flashpoint Action Comics "Reign of the Doomsdays" storyline that needed every hero on Earth to stop them? Now who's being silly? Word of advice, don't compare the earlier Doomsday to the current Pre Flashpoint one. There's a big difference in power that you seem ill informed on.

I said I'm using Death of Superman version.

Lvenger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@bigcimmerian: Apologies I did not see that part of the OP. Now Doomsday doesn't solo for certain. But I think the team can overpower him still.

Avatar image for ifoughtgalactus
Ifoughtgalactus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

czarny_samael666

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@bigcimmerian:

Personally I am not sure why You've used weaker version, while even stronger one doesn't have feats on level with WB Hulk or Thor., let alone situation in which Thor is 10 stronger.

@lvenger said:

@bigcimmerian said:

None of it puts him above Thor's offensive capabilities.

bigcimmerian

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35  Edited By bigcimmerian

@lvenger said:

@bigcimmerian: Apologies I did not see that part of the OP. Now Doomsday doesn't solo for certain. But I think the team can overpower him still.

Apology taken :)

bigcimmerian

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36  Edited By bigcimmerian

@bigcimmerian:

Personally I am not sure why You've used weaker version, while even stronger one doesn't have feats on level with WB Hulk or Thor., let alone situation in which Thor is 10 stronger.

@lvenger said:

@bigcimmerian said:

None of it puts him above Thor's offensive capabilities.

I think that WB Hulk and DOS Doomsday are enough, and I admit I didn't know there is any big diference between DOS Superman and other versions.

Veravin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

i thought wbh would be a problem to thor, if that's true, then fighting doomsday is just like fighting a bloodlusted superman, who can adapt to everything'..........so in conclusion

wbh + bloodlusted supes(DD) = DEAD THOR

BOdinson

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@green_skaar said:

@bigcimmerian said:

@xiix said:

That wasn't real warrior madness though, as warrior madness can kill the asgardian that fell into that madness, Odin stated as much. The one with Warlock was when he was having some sort of internal struggle with valkyrie wasn't it? So I don't even think that was true warrior madness, perhaps he became only slightly stronger or perhaps he just had no more morals but it wasn't warrior madness.

Sorry if I have the wrong battle though, I can't see the scan you linked to, so I'm just assuming it's the battle between Thor, BRB, SS and AW in which Thanos went into help and a fight broke out between Odin and Thanos?

isaac_clarke

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Avatar image for christhecomicpunk
ChristhecomicPunk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Team takes it.

Killemall

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

@bodinson said:

That wasn't real warrior madness though, as warrior madness can kill the asgardian that fell into that madness, Odin stated as much. The one with Warlock was when he was having some sort of internal struggle with valkyrie wasn't it? So I don't even think that was true warrior madness, perhaps he became only slightly stronger or perhaps he just had no more morals but it wasn't warrior madness.

Sorry if I have the wrong battle though, I can't see the scan you linked to, so I'm just assuming it's the battle between Thor, BRB, SS and AW in which Thanos went into help and a fight broke out between Odin and Thanos?

Thor went warrior madness on Adam Warlock , long before the Thor: God and Thunder story arc, which is where the whole Valkarie thing came.

You are talking about different instance, and that Valkarie instance wasnt true warrior madness, the earlier instance was.

GhostRavage

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 8

WBH is still stronger than WM Thor... And since he becomes an brute in that state, he will slug his way to victory... Ending in a major stomp on the Team's favor.

DD doesn't have strength feats to put him on planetary tier, but he sure has the durability and powerset to be a factor here.

cyborgzod

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

If Thor is 10x his normal self, then I say Thor can win this.

The_Titan_Lord

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45  Edited By The_Titan_Lord
Bamapecan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#46  Edited By Bamapecan

@sheenlantern said:

@czarny_samael666 said:

@pipxeroth said:

- Pip

Savage Hulk was able to match WB Hulk's levle in the past. WB Hulk's best feat puts him in Champion (with bracelets) level. PG Drax one-shotted that version without effort, but he couldn't win with Thor. Thor has strength feats in the same level as WB Hulk and best Savage Hulk. Savage Hulk and Thor once matched their strength and for hour Savage Hulk was rising in strength, but couldn't overpower Thor.

Here we have Thor 10 times stronger than normally who also isn't holding back and wants to kill his enemy.

Who lied to you and convinced you that Thor is somehow equal to World-Breaker Hulk in the strength department? In today's comics? Just because Thor moved the Midgard Serpent and the World Engine that one time, doesn't mean he could do it currently.

MrPhoenix

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Thor gets bullied.

czarny_samael666

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@bamapecan:

Thor was never depowered, so all his feats counts.

@christhecomicpunk said:

Team takes it.

Reasons?

@mitran said:

What has Thor actually done with Warrior's Madness that makes him such a threat? Because I know he's supposed to be ten times stronger, more durable, whatever, but I've never seen scans of him during a WM spell.

The difference was seen in his encounters with Adam Warlock who called himself "Him" in that time. Warlock barely had any other powers in that time, but IIRC he was even stronger than Thor (until he turn on WM).

SheenLantern

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@bamapecan:

Silver Age Hulk once thunderclapped away a universe busting attack.

If what you say is true, then WB Hulk thunderclaps WM Thor and disintegrates him.

czarny_samael666

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@czarny_samael666 said:

@bamapecan:

Silver Age Hulk once thunderclapped away a universe busting attack.

If what you say is true, then WB Hulk thunderclaps WM Thor and disintegrates him.

He didn't bust a universe. He busted an unknown dimension,there is no proof that was even as big as a New York.

I am not sure how which parts of my points have to be proved with scans or how You have made a conclusion that it means that WB Hulk wins it.

I belive that You could think about these scans:

This version of Champion was later one-shotted by PG Drax:

No Caption Provided

Drax due to his mental problems gived to him by Thanos, isn't always serious, but he was for sure serious here:

This fight didn't have a winner, but it is clear that Thor is more durable than Champion. If You would have any doubts, we can always go for mad Thor that few comic later succesfully took PG from Drax.

Yet, it still isn't a boosted, WM version that we have in this battle.