Doom vs Gladiator

Thanofleeze

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By Thanofleeze

Gladiator comes crashing into Doom's home in Latveria. He wants his shiny mask but will have to kill him to get it.

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
RocketStark

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

In Doom's home?

Doom punks this punk no difficulty

Erkan12

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#3  Edited By Erkan12

Doom has no prep. time right ?

Then Gladiator for the majority.

Experio

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Gladiator.

ThanoStomp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

No prep for Doom? He gets blitzed and stomped. Glads gets his mask..... he gets his whole head too when he rips it off. Glads doesn't mess around and doesn't have the typical hero's approach to taking down a foe.

A few scans demonstrating his speed and ruthlessness......

Cutting through a Nova Centurion
Cutting through a Nova Centurion
Speed kills
Speed kills
Toasts a Smasher (one of his own Imperial Guardsmen)
Toasts a Smasher (one of his own Imperial Guardsmen)

Thanofleeze

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Suske_Amoras

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Doom

one does not simply walk into Latveria

Iragexcudder

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Not sure what Doom can do to Gladiator here. He did blitz a Centurion and cut him in half (of which I hate Glads for) but then again, Doom outclasses a Nova Corps Centurion.

Avatar image for deactivated-61bde0e570bb9
deactivated-61bde0e570bb9

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Walking into Doom's house is one of the surest ways of suicide I can think of....

Unless your name is Gladiator, and you catch Doom completely off guard with no prep, which tbh I don't see happening, but for OP sake I'll roll with it.

Doom won't go down without a fight, but Glads is walking away with that mask, albeit with it covered in blood....

Avatar image for youmessinwithme
youmessinwithme

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By youmessinwithme

Gladiator is a planet buster who's eyes are as hot as strars, can literally swim through a star or collapse it in his bare hands. He can fly over 1,000 times FTL, and has at least nanosecond reaction speed.

Baring PIS doom has 0% chance.

Gladiator is more vulnerable to magic than other forms of attack but like I said, without PIS He kills doom before a single though could even register in Dooms very human mind. Then rips apart his castle brick by brick. or he might do that first since he's realistically be too fast for doom to even see.

Tyger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Except that after his battle with Hulk, chances are that Doom knows about his weakness to radiation. I'd put money on Doom already having defenses against Strontians (especially with one at the Jean Grey school) in place and ready to go, 'just in case'.

Avatar image for youmessinwithme
youmessinwithme

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By youmessinwithme

If doom already has prep in place like some people are assuming, Gladiator lobotomizes Doom from space.

and Also Doom captured Ares and had him in his tower (after Ares had already been on the Avengers on earth for a while) without even checking into his back story at all or realizing that he was in fact Ares.

a God.

Or the Son of Zeus.

to which doom crapped his shiny suit and set he'd let Ares go cause he was afraid of encuring the wrath of Zeus.

So assuming He will already have any strontian defenses set up in his home is well..... giving Doom way to much credit.

ThanoStomp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By ThanoStomp
JediXMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 16

#14 JediXMan  Moderator

This is in Doom's home?

Doom wins.

DarkRaiden

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Doom stomps. With ease. Gladiator is nothing to the likes of Thor and Surfer who Doom has already beaten. Gladiator's hits won't put Doom down immediately if he even can blitz and then Doom will put up his shields and/or take Gladiator out with his blasts and/or magic.

Dextersinister

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Walking into Doom's house is one of the surest ways of suicide I can think of....

Lol, this is so far from the truth, people crash his pad all the time and walk away scott free.

eternityx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Probably Gladiator, but Doom is no pushover.

westy206

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#18  Edited By westy206

Edging towards Doom. I'm sure he broke Hulks arm recently and his magic skills and shields might just be enough.

SoA

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 6

whats to stop the majestor from vaporizing latveria from space ?

KingAres109

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Does Doom automatically have prep every time he fights??I always see someone bring up prep with regarding Doom.He must need it because his name is basically attached to prep on this site.Fu*king blur!!Lol....

Thanofleeze

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Does Doom automatically have prep every time he fights??I always see someone bring up prep with regarding Doom.He must need it because his name is basically attached to prep on this site.Fu*king blur!!Lol....

Doom = Prep

Superman = Speedblitz

Midnighter = Doors

etc. etc. etc. Get over it, it's a character trait.

Eisenfauste

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Lol, this is so far from the truth, people crash his pad all the time and walk away scott free.

haha this made my day, anyway gladiator ftw.

KingAres109

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thanofleeze: No I won't.Hearing prep from Doom supporters is getting annoying.He MUST need it because every time there's thread involving him someone mentions prep.So I'll get over it when they stop saying it.But we both know it'll be a cold day in hell before that happens.

DarkRaiden

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thanofleeze: No I won't.Hearing prep from Doom supporters is getting annoying.He MUST need it because every time there's thread involving him someone mentions prep.So I'll get over it when they stop saying it.But we both know it'll be a cold day in hell before that happens.

You sound...salty. Take a deep breath and a large glass of water.

Also Doom can be 90% of comicbook characters w/o prep. With it he can beat 99.99999%.This is why that question is asked.

Avatar image for iheartzombies92--defunct
IheartZombies92--defunct

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Gladiator takes this. Exactly how does Doom stop him?

HellionVulcan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

Gladiator takes this. Exactly how does Doom stop him?

With zero prep i can't see Doom reacting to attack Gladiator since i doubt Doom can fight/react in nano-seconds.

KingAres109

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@darkraiden: Sure...How would you know what someone sound like thru the computer??Ok keep thinking you know what goes thru my mind.And sure he can beat anyone lower than him.So please don't respond to me anymore.

patrat18

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

Doom Doom of DOOM!

Avatar image for captnmcdeadpool
captnmcdeadpool

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Gladiator comes crashing into Doom's home in Latveria. He wants his shiny mask but will have to kill him to get it.

Doom is the master of prep and usually has some sort of contingency plan for something like this. But I would be hard pressed not to concede that Doom may not have anything readily available to handle a blood lusted Gladiator.

Kallark for the win.

reaverlation

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Gladiator

Jmarshmallow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31  Edited By Jmarshmallow

Come on people. I don't care that it's Dooms home, he doesn't have anything in there that's going to prevent Gladiator from literally ripping his head off.

Jmarshmallow

DarkRaiden

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32  Edited By DarkRaiden

Come on people. I don't care that it's Dooms home, he doesn't have anything in there that's going to prevent Gladiator from literally ripping his head off.

Jmarshmallow

Except armor? And Shields? And Magic? These things have stood against stronger beings.

Avatar image for czarny_samael666
czarny_samael666

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Gladiator is weak to magic. I am not sure if Doom placed spells on his home, but if he did, Kallark will feel weakned in moment he come there.

Jmarshmallow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@darkraiden: None of which he would have time to use offensively on Gladiator.

Regardless of what he has set up defensively, the OP clearly states that Gladiator makes it through.

So that means that Doom is just sitting on his throne, maybe reading a newspaper or some fashion magazine, and BOOM! There's Gladiator.

Now honestly, what is he going to be able to do before Gladiator just speedblitzes him and rips his head off?

Jmarshmallow

XiiX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Gladiator.

lol

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

DarkRaiden

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@darkraiden: None of which he would have time to use offensively on Gladiator.

Regardless of what he has set up defensively, the OP clearly states that Gladiator makes it through.

So that means that Doom is just sitting on his throne, maybe reading a newspaper or some fashion magazine, and BOOM! There's Gladiator.

Now honestly, what is he going to be able to do before Gladiator just speedblitzes him and rips his head off?

Jmarshmallow

Raise his shields. BFR him through time, etc. Gladiator can't get past his armor tbh. Others just as powerful have failed. The most he'd get off is a solid hit before Doom annihilates him.

Avatar image for iheartzombies92--defunct
IheartZombies92--defunct

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Jmarshmallow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39  Edited By Jmarshmallow

@darkraiden: Since when does Doom have the nano-second reaction speed to activate any of that?

And no. If Gladiator wanted to rip his head off, he could do so like breaking a stick. His armor would do nothing to prevent that.

Jmarshmallow

Avatar image for captainstarlord
CaptainStarlord

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

If I recall its incredibly difficult to kill a Strontian (even though there's only 3 left) so Gladiator

DarthAznable

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

The scenario favors greatly to Gladiator.

DarkRaiden

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@darkraiden: Since when does Doom have the nano-second reaction speed to activate any of that?

And no. If Gladiator wanted to rip his head off, he could do so like breaking a stick. His armor would do nothing to prevent that.

Jmarshmallow

Doom's reacted to speed blitzing Namor and Adam Warlock before. He's beaten nanosecond speed Silver Surfer and more.

amseaton

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#43  Edited By amseaton

Gladiator is a planet buster who's eyes are as hot as strars, can literally swim through a star or collapse it in his bare hands. He can fly over 1,000 times FTL, and has at least nanosecond reaction speed.

Baring PIS doom has 0% chance.

Gladiator is more vulnerable to magic than other forms of attack but like I said, without PIS He kills doom before a single though could even register in Dooms very human mind. Then rips apart his castle brick by brick. or he might do that first since he's realistically be too fast for doom to even see.

This