#1 Edited by nightwing737 (1099 posts) - - Show Bio

Doom, Thor, Thanos, Vs.Superman, Martian Manhunter, and Hulk

All character are current

Morals on for team 1

No morals for team 2

No prep for anybody

Normal Equipment

Let the battle begin!

Edit: I took away Blue Marvel from team 1, and I took away Silver Surfer from team 2.

Edit: Team 2 has morals off

#2 Edited by FANNYBUSTER (129 posts) - - Show Bio

Current?

Team 1 stomp horribly.

#3 Posted by OreoAssassin (5175 posts) - - Show Bio

Team 1 with Martian Man Hunter being biggest threat

#4 Posted by nightwing737 (1099 posts) - - Show Bio

@fannybuster: I don't know about that. Doom would fail terribly, so he would be out, Thor couldn't beat Superman Or Martian Manunter so he would be out, Superman Martian Manhunter and Hulk could take Thanos easily, if they worked together. So I think team 2 would win.

#5 Posted by green_skaar (4415 posts) - - Show Bio

Team 1

Thanos could solo

#6 Posted by nightwing737 (1099 posts) - - Show Bio
#7 Edited by HyperViper97 (1342 posts) - - Show Bio

@nightwing737: actually he could. Current DC team isn't that impressive, thanos is always impressive. And it's not like hulk could ever deal with thanos. Side note, 1000

#8 Posted by adhd_assassin (527 posts) - - Show Bio

thanos does indeed solo

#9 Posted by Zmasonite (1004 posts) - - Show Bio
#10 Posted by nightwing737 (1099 posts) - - Show Bio

@hyperviper97: Your wrong, current Martian Manhunter took on the Justice League by himself, then get Superman and Hulk to help him.

#11 Edited by comic_book_fan (5681 posts) - - Show Bio

team1

#12 Posted by explodingpineapple (837 posts) - - Show Bio

Team 3. JK.

#13 Edited by NorrinBoltagonPrime21 (5968 posts) - - Show Bio

@hyperviper97: Your wrong, current Martian Manhunter took on the Justice League by himself, then get Superman and Hulk to help him.

Thanos could do the same.

#14 Posted by jojjimbo (2472 posts) - - Show Bio
#15 Edited by MarlboroMan (1641 posts) - - Show Bio

Thanos can solo everyone in the both teams at same time

#16 Posted by pooty (11246 posts) - - Show Bio

Team 1 with incredible ease

#17 Posted by brainstorm01 (1411 posts) - - Show Bio

current thor solos

Current thanos solos

Current doom solos

#18 Posted by venomoushatred1001 (12334 posts) - - Show Bio
#19 Posted by DeathandGrim (2048 posts) - - Show Bio

That's a cute match you knew wasn't gonna work

Thanos alone could solo

#20 Edited by nightwing737 (1099 posts) - - Show Bio

@brainstorm01: I know Thor couldn't solo.

I don't think Thanos can.

I know Doom couldn't.

#21 Posted by WarBlade539 (4597 posts) - - Show Bio

Thanos solos Team 2 and then proceeds to beat the crap out of Thor. And then he and Doom, starts making plans for Universal Domination.

#22 Posted by dorukesin (6173 posts) - - Show Bio

MM stomps Thanos with BFR,team one take this

#23 Posted by BigCimmerian (8400 posts) - - Show Bio

Team 1 Thanos is just too much.

MM stomps Thanos with BFR,team one take this

Huh?

#24 Posted by tomlikesfries (4679 posts) - - Show Bio

Thanos could potentially solo team 2. Hulk is a non-factor. Anyone from Team 1 could take him out and The Mad Titan could kill Superman and MM alone.

#25 Posted by Wolverine08 (42846 posts) - - Show Bio

Thanos solos Team 2 and then proceeds to beat the crap out of Thor. And then he and Doom, starts making plans for Universal Domination.

#26 Posted by Lone_Wolf_and_Cub (5080 posts) - - Show Bio

Thanos solos. Doom solos. Team 1 in a ridiculous stomp.

#27 Edited by Lvenger (20282 posts) - - Show Bio

Thanos could potentially solo team 2. Hulk is a non-factor. Anyone from Team 1 could take him out and The Mad Titan could kill Superman and MM alone.

Can Doom take him without prep? Just curious about his non prep capabilities. Other than that I agree with your comment.

#28 Edited by tomlikesfries (4679 posts) - - Show Bio

@lvenger: His blasts are powerful enough to take out Hulk since they have done the same with Magnus and Warlock. He can also tank a blows from the big guy. Doom has, after all, survived a blast from the Infinity Gauntlet, not to mention his force-fields that are one of the strongest out there (in comics, obviously). To make the scenario even more unfair, all of team 2 is in character, but it's not like that changes anything.

#29 Posted by Lvenger (20282 posts) - - Show Bio

@tomlikesfries: Fair enough. There's also his magic to consider too though I remember the Sentry being able to breach his defenses. Still it's not like Superman or MM will get near Doom whilst Thanos deals with them.

#30 Posted by darkseid1006 (2516 posts) - - Show Bio

@brainstorm01: i see a fan preferring one side here thor cant solo doom can't solo thanos maybe please don't say they can

#31 Posted by Juiceboks (9310 posts) - - Show Bio

Thanos solos.

#32 Posted by Zmasonite (1004 posts) - - Show Bio

Nobody solos unless doom or thanos have prep. Honestly I don't understand thanos' durability. He's either tanking blasts from Odin or getting a hole ripped through his chest by Drax. MMH should be able to mind rape Thor at least. Then it's unprepared thanos and doom vs 3 physical monstrosities and one of them being a TP powerhouse. Thanos should be able to take hulk out of the equation but on his own does he have enough power output to take Supes down? Doom might with magic but we've also seen Supes defeat powerful magical opponents.

#33 Posted by glubgluby (454 posts) - - Show Bio

Thanos is kind of a baller.

#34 Posted by DarkRaiden (7540 posts) - - Show Bio

Thanos solos, Doom solos, Thor can possibly solo. aka

current thor solos

Current thanos solos

Current doom solos

this.

#35 Posted by nightwing737 (1099 posts) - - Show Bio

@lone_wolf_and_cub: Definitely not, apparently nobody knows anything about New 52 Martian Manhunter. If you don't know anything about New 52 Martian Manhunter don't get on this thread. Do you think doom could take on the whole Justice league............ If you do, then you are an idiot.

#36 Posted by nightwing737 (1099 posts) - - Show Bio

@darkraiden: What I just said to him goes for you too.

#37 Posted by DarkRaiden (7540 posts) - - Show Bio

@lone_wolf_and_cub: Definitely not, apparently nobody knows anything about New 52 Martian Manhunter. If you don't know anything about New 52 Martian Manhunter don't get on this thread. Do you think doom could take on the whole Justice league............ If you do, then you are an idiot.

@darkraiden: What I just said to him goes for you too.

I know exactly what New 52 Martian Manhunter can do...not impressive. Doom's much better, stronger, and can do the same to the Justice Leage if they add Martian Manhunter to their ranks. You underestimate Doom greatly. This is the guy who fodderizes Hulk and Silver surfer with ease, nearly everytime they fight. He even has majority over Strange by now IIRC.

#38 Posted by SC (13149 posts) - - Show Bio

@nightwing737: No reason to call someone an idiot. Disagree with people, but without the hostility from here on please. Cheers.

#39 Posted by Moonchilde (1601 posts) - - Show Bio

Team 1. Thanos is MVP, and probably solos.

#40 Edited by pooty (11246 posts) - - Show Bio

@zmasonite: He's either tanking blasts from Odin or getting a hole ripped through his chest by Drax

Drax was re-born by a god with the unique power to track Thanos any where and ability to kill him. Drax is Thanos kryptonite. anyone else on Drax level would die immediately fighting Thanos. and if you remember, Thanos barely acknowledged Drax and was surprised when Drax killed him.

MMH should be able to mind rape Thor at least

Maybe. but recently Thanos was able to mind control Hulk and used him to beat up Thor. So Hulk will be Thanos ally.

and one of them being a TP powerhouse

MM was defeated TWICE by Black Adam because BA mind was too dark and angry. Either Doom or Thanos will take out MM if he uses TP

but on his own does he have enough power output to take Supes down

Thanos can beat him in a fight. But TP will work much easier. Hulk, Thor, MM can all be beaten by TP

#41 Posted by reikai (4256 posts) - - Show Bio

Thanos solos New-52 JLA and Pre-52 JLA. And when he's done he rips Thor's golden locks off and hands them to Doom so he can wipe the blood smears off his boots.

#42 Posted by GhostRavage (9020 posts) - - Show Bio

It's current Thanos the one from Thanos Imperative?

Either way, Team 1 stomps.

#43 Posted by NighThunder (4098 posts) - - Show Bio

WHAT IS DOM DOING HERE? this is a stomp , i call spite.

#44 Edited by unBREAKable_Fs4 (1805 posts) - - Show Bio

@reikai said:

Thanos solos New-52 JLA and Pre-52 JLA. And when he's done he rips Thor's golden locks off and hands them to Doom so he can wipe the blood smears off his boots.

This

#45 Posted by Zmasonite (1004 posts) - - Show Bio

@pooty: Didn't know he mind controlled hulk. That's insane.....

#46 Posted by Mr_Alt (70 posts) - - Show Bio

Team 1.

#47 Posted by HellionVulcan (3806 posts) - - Show Bio

It's current Thanos the one from Thanos Imperative?

Either way, Team 1 stomps.

Hes in the Infinity event & it looks like he tanks Black bolts scream but

@adhd_assassin said:

thanos does indeed solo

#48 Posted by GhostRavage (9020 posts) - - Show Bio

The feat itself its not so reliable... Thanos even claimed Hulk's mind was the weakest of them all, while having Captain America, Iron Man and Thor right next to him. So he actually differs from Xavier, Jean Grey, Xemmu, M.O.D.O.K, Cable and other high end telepaths of Hulk having a very particular and highly difficult mind to even penetrate. I call that feat PIS, not because Thanos wouldn't be able to do so, but because all the BS he was talking while doing it.

#49 Posted by reikai (4256 posts) - - Show Bio

@ghostravage: It's either PIS or Thanos' manner of control is different from that used by other TP users like Xavier and Moondragon.

#50 Posted by DarkRaiden (7540 posts) - - Show Bio

@zmasonite said:

The feat itself its not so reliable... Thanos even claimed Hulk's mind was the weakest of them all, while having Captain America, Iron Man and Thor right next to him. So he actually differs from Xavier, Jean Grey, Xemmu, M.O.D.O.K, Cable and other high end telepaths of Hulk having a very particular and highly difficult mind to even penetrate. I call that feat PIS, not because Thanos wouldn't be able to do so, but because all the BS he was talking while doing it.

Well.....IIRC Captain America's supposed to have indomitable will and be nearly impossible to TP (there was a scan where some...I think mutant wanted to test himself on Cap and it showed a giant version of his shield was his mind and near impossible to get into by the dialogue), I've heard Tony had some event where he got immune to stuff and his suit has psychic dampeners, and Thor has a well documented resistance to TP (no matter how many times writers forget). Hulk does too, just saying he wasn't necessarily in bad company.