Doom Batman Darkseid vs Thanos Richards Luthor (Prep)

ClarkWayne

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By ClarkWayne

Dr. Doom 
Dr. Doom 

Batman 
Batman 

Darkseid 
Darkseid 

VS 

Reed Richards 
Reed Richards 

Lex Luthor
 Lex Luthor

Thanos
 Thanos

Battle of prep  
Which team would be better with prep? 
Lets say both teams are at war with each other.  They are both given 2 months prep, an army, and the same equipment and materials to create weapons.
Who would do better? Who wins?
busuzima

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2  Edited By busuzima

The prep would be about even so im going to base this off pure power and go with team two winning simply because in two months thanos can assemble the infinity gauntlet and ruin the lives of batman doom and darkseid.

katanalauncher

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By katanalauncher

Batman and Lex are out of their league here. 
I'll bet Thanos will just think of Reed as a liability and ignore him, while Doom and Darksied hates each other's guts and prepare their separate scheme. 
Ultimately Doom and Darksied's plan back fire on each other and might take Thanos with them, leaving Reed to clean up the mess.

Avatar image for themightyavenger
TheMightyAvenger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By TheMightyAvenger

Team 1 has Doom who could find a way to drain someone's powers and assuming they are actually wlling to work together Reed and Lex can do some pretty crazy stuff, seriously I don't know there are to many ways this could turn out for me to actually think about them all.

ClarkWayne

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By ClarkWayne
@katanalauncher said:

Batman and Lex are out of their league here. I'll bet Thanos will just think of Reed as a liability and ignore him, while Doom and Darksied hates each other's guts and prepare their separate scheme. Ultimately Doom and Darksied's plan back fire on each other and might take Thanos with them, leaving Reed to clean up the mess.

Why out of their league? I think they would do good when it comes to planning an attack strategy.  They might not be the best with technology but I believe they are pretty good strategists!
pooty

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By pooty
@TheMightyAvenger: @ClarkWayne:    Thanos and Reed on the same team? They wreck anybody.
Sherlock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By Sherlock

Well going by feats im gonna say team 1 Doom got beyonders power at one point which tops anything anyone on team 2 has done.

pooty

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By pooty
@Sherlock: Thanos got the heart of the universe and reed got the infinity gauntlet. i thought Beyonder allowed him to get his power? Either way the power was too much for him. Doom got lucky once. How many times has Thanos gained godly power? Like 5?
Sherlock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By Sherlock
@pooty: I know it.IDifference here is that Doom got a better powerup than they did
pooty

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By pooty
@Sherlock: Doom merely tricked someone who was naive about our ways. Thanos and Richards actually prepped and out thought cosmic level beings. Dooms one feat of trickery doesn't match Thanos multiple triumphs.
Sherlock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By Sherlock
@pooty: In terms of credentials i agree with you in terms of power though Doom has him beat
pooty

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By pooty
@Sherlock: The HOTU < Beyonder? I thought the HOTU was the SUPREME POWER...GOD?
Sherlock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By Sherlock
@pooty said:
@Sherlock: The HOTU < Beyonder? I thought the HOTU was the SUPREME POWER...GOD?
They seem to give that title a lot in comics supreme power is TOAA in Marvel Period.Number 2 in LT and its pretty agreed upon that beyonder could Give LT a run for his money
pooty

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By pooty
@Sherlock: TOAA is the ultimate being. I agree. But wasn't the HOTU the power of the TOAA?
Avatar image for themightyavenger
TheMightyAvenger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By TheMightyAvenger
@pooty: Doom also got the power og Big G once i think. And you also have Darkseid who can get the ALE or even the Soul Fire which also gave him a big power up. And then there's Batman, well he never did anything that big, but I bet he could assemble the Infinity Gauntlet if he had info on it like Reed does., and he created OMAC, you can never forget that.
Sherlock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By Sherlock
@pooty: I cant say iv ever heard or read that anywhere..Ill look into it in the meantime thats an impossiblity being the most powerful means there is nothing and no one that can contest that power
pooty

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By pooty
@TheMightyAvenger: Doom, Darkseid have accomplishments. Doom tricked the Beyonder who was naive. That's not prep to me. He stole Galactus power. Which is good but not on the infinity gauntlet level. Darkseid ALE or Soulfire don't compare to the HOTU.

@Sherlock: The HOTU was above the Living Tribunal. So wouldn't that make him TOAA?
daak1212

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By daak1212
@pooty said:
@TheMightyAvenger: Doom, Darkseid have accomplishments. Doom tricked the Beyonder who was naive. That's not prep to me. He stole Galactus power. Which is good but not on the infinity gauntlet level. Darkseid ALE or Soulfire don't compare to the HOTU.

@Sherlock: The HOTU was above the Living Tribunal. So wouldn't that make him TOAA?
It did.  Thanos was one of the 3 people in marvel to truly ever be omnipotent, along side TOAA and Beyonder so he was in good company
TheGoldenOne

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 12

#19  Edited By TheGoldenOne
Team 2. Thanos and Reed are a deadly combo.
recordkeeper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By recordkeeper

Team 2.  
Honestly w/team 1 give Batman a motherbox & let him work w/NewGod tech & just have Doom/Darkseid help & do what he says...;) 
maybe he can pull something off & get them the win...
pooty

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By pooty
@recordkeeper:  If you give them the same resources You feel Bats is better with prep than Doom or Darkseid?
cattlebattle

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By cattlebattle
@pooty said:
How many times has Thanos gained godly power? Like 5?
this is true
Sherlock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By Sherlock
@pooty said:

Not necessarily.TOAA is omnipotent in order to be so there cant be anyone equal or greater than you.There also cant be anyone who can challenge you power thats what makes you omnipotent 
@daak1212 said:
@pooty said:

It did.  Thanos was one of the 3 people in marvel to truly ever be omnipotent, along side TOAA and Beyonder so he was in good company
There cant be more than one omnipotent being it just doesnt work
pooty

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By pooty
@Sherlock: When Thanos had the HOTU he was definitely above the Living Tribubal. He may still have been under the Toaa. I don't know.
Avatar image for trueilluminatus
TrueIlluminatus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By TrueIlluminatus

Reed Richards and Thanos are the TOAA's of prep. Seriously. Two months of prep with them AND Luthor is just overkill. Team 2 murders.

Killemall

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#26  Edited By Killemall
@ClarkWayne: I am a little confused, thanos in the picture seem to have infinity gauntlet, and if u give him IG and 2 months of prep he is going to solo team 1, plus kill richards and Lex as well, just for fun = 

@Illuminatus: totally agree with you buddy..  

@Sherlock:  I am a little confused myself, good point though but erm the way they explained in the series Marvel Universe: The End, he was the be all and end all, plus later Beyonder was stated to be just an incomplete cosmic cube, talk about major power degrade.. PR Beyonder and HOTU is hard to really compare but i would give the edge to Thanos simply because he has done it in more occasions than Doom. 

the batter to me is simply between Dr Doom Vs Thanos, and assuming thanos cannot die whereas Doom can, thanos in my view as the upper hand =) 
ClarkWayne

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By ClarkWayne
@pooty said:

I dont think there is anything as powerful as HOTU or Infinity Gauntlet on DC, is there? Because if that was the case maybe Darkseid could have gotten access to it.
ClarkWayne

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By ClarkWayne
@Killemall said:
@ClarkWayne: I am a little confused, thanos in the picture seem to have infinity gauntlet, and if u give him IG and 2 months of prep he is going to solo team 1, plus kill richards and Lex as well, just for fun = 

@Illuminatus: totally agree with you buddy..  

@Sherlock:  I am a little confused myself, good point though but erm the way they explained in the series Marvel Universe: The End, he was the be all and end all, plus later Beyonder was stated to be just an incomplete cosmic cube, talk about major power degrade.. PR Beyonder and HOTU is hard to really compare but i would give the edge to Thanos simply because he has done it in more occasions than Doom.  the batter to me is simply between Dr Doom Vs Thanos, and assuming thanos cannot die whereas Doom can, thanos in my view as the upper hand =) 
I just used that picture with IG, but for this battle he does not have it. Let me change it.
Killemall

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29  Edited By Killemall
@ClarkWayne: Darkseid did get access to erm IG .  It was later revealed that IG works only in its respective universe, so it doesnt work in DC universe. HOTU dont know man, i dont think DC ever had anything like HOTU. 

Still bud , in regards to the battle i still think TEAM THANOS wins ;)

pooty

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30  Edited By pooty
@ClarkWayne said:
@pooty said:

I dont think there is anything as powerful as HOTU or Infinity Gauntlet on DC, is there? Because if that was the case maybe Darkseid could have gotten access to it.
IDK. Maybe the Source or Anti-Life Equation. I don't know how they measure up though
Killemall

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31  Edited By Killemall
@pooty: Source is not really a weapon is it?? anti-life equation was good sorta high tech version of mind gem =)  and its really hard to compare.. 
the darknessss

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32  Edited By the darknessss

thanos solos as always.
mrtrevorguy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33  Edited By mrtrevorguy

Doom is a prep god, hes taken out crazy powerful beings with only a little bit of prep... 
he gives team one the advantage by far

lol

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

team 2

dondave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Team 2

Black_Arrow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Thanos team wins.

Avatar image for the_rocketraccoon
The_RocketRaccoon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@clarkwayne: @sherlock: Thanos team wins! Thanos finds IG and HOTU, and Doom finds Beyonder's and Galactuses and Odin's power. That is nothing against IG and HOTU.

paulo742x94wow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Batman and Luthor are out here and they're not in their league of thanos and doom..

Anyway, i'll give it to thanos and Reed... My man thanos will destroy them all ...with that amount of prep reed would just help thanos find the gems and let Thanos Finish the job