Doom and Aizen

Dratini1331

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

I saw an interesting post in the other Doom vs Aizen thread that gave me a thought. We've had debate one who would win between these two, but let's think about something else. These guys are manipulative and power mad. It's more likely that they'd end up on the same side than they would facing off.

So to that end, How far do you think these two could go, whose the highest tier character you think they could beat?

No Caption Provided

So, what do you guys think? Who could they take in the rounds?

Rounds:

1. Everyone in character, no prep
  2. Everyone in character, 1 month prep for the villainous duo
  3. No morals, no prep
  4. No morals, 1 month prep for the villainous duo

Finale!

They also get Madara and Dormammu, and 2 months prep, who can they take?

special thanks to @ironshinobi88 for the initial idea =D

LimpoyzLoan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

1. Aizen

2. Doom

3. Aizen

4. Aizen

Avatar image for deactivated-607949e25bdb6
deactivated-607949e25bdb6

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@limpoyzloan:

This isn't Doom versus Aizen, it's Doom and Aizen against the hardest opponents they could beat within each parameter.

LimpoyzLoan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@pwok21: *facepalm*

Right then. My mistake.

Dratini1331

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@limpoyzloan: Silly Limpy =P

So, who do you all think they could possibly beat? @pwok21 and Limpoy =P

LimpoyzLoan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Dratini1331

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@limpoyzloan: Hmm, interesting. Many would contend Doom could take superman on his own. And what about for each round?

LimpoyzLoan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@dratini1331: *Shrugs* I don't know much about Doom. Aizen could probably take down Superman with prep time as well.

Bloodlusted both with 2 month prep time could probably take on Hyperion or Sentry.

Warcry80

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By Warcry80

Aizen

OverLordArhas

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 5

#10  Edited By OverLordArhas

@dratini1331: *Shrugs* I don't know much about Doom. Aizen could probably take down Superman with prep time as well.

Bloodlusted both with 2 month prep time could probably take on Hyperion or Sentry.

Doom can certainly bring Superman down with prep.

Dratini1331

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By Dratini1331

@warcry80: This isn't a versus thread, that's already been done. this is a team up thread =D

which reminds me @darkraiden@xxgin How do you guys feel they could fare?

DarkRaiden

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

1. The Avengers/Justice League (all of them maybe), Galactus's Heralds, maybe even Asgard and maybe, just maybe Galactus

2. Infinite, as Doom can just take powers, Living Tribunal, Shuma Gorath, sky is the limit

3. Same as 1 as they don't really have morals anyways

4. Same as 2.

Doom is improbable to beat with prep, he can just take powers, go back in time and hone his magic and tech, use anti-matter and more.

boschePG

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 12

@dratini1331: wow...Doom and Aizen together. I think Doom figures out Hogyoku and doesnt need Aizen anymore but for the thread, the duo would take over any high father level city: Asgard, Olympus, Attilan, Olympia...they definitely take over the planet....especially with prep.

I would be careful on the Herald level though. It would be close and tough so they could defeat the Heralds, I wouldnt push it any furthur than that

fiodestromus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By fiodestromus

@boschepg said:

@dratini1331: wow...Doom and Aizen together. I think Doom figures out Hogyoku and doesnt need Aizen anymore but for the thread, the duo would take over any high father level city: Asgard, Olympus, Attilan, Olympia...they definitely take over the planet....especially with prep.

I would be careful on the Herald level though. It would be close and tough so they could defeat the Heralds, I wouldnt push it any furthur than that

boschePG

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 12

@dratini1331:

I would agree with this. They could take out Sentry by confusing the dude with Kido and Hogyoku. Hyperion and his planet fall under planet control on my analysis.

Dratini1331

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@boschepg said:

i assumed with prep, Doom just improves and masters the Hogyoku. That thing is a walking no limits fallacy XD

Funsiized

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Basically anybody.

Doom+ aizen with Prep? No thanks. they could probably take a Preped Batman and Superman...Hell probably the JLA