SuperTide

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By SuperTide
No Caption Provided
Donna Troy vs Starfire(right)     Donna Troy-supersonic speed, fully trained Amazon warrior.   Starfire-when angry can go berzerk,releases energy blasts from hands or eyes.
No Caption Provided
Avatar image for prince_of_saiyans
Prince of Saiyans

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

#2  Edited By Prince of Saiyans

I think Donna is stronger, however Starfire has the energy projection advantage. If Donna is supersonic, then Starfire I think is faster. Donna is better h2h fighter though.
I lean toward Starfire though my mind.can easily change 

FinalStar86

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By FinalStar86

Kory already beat Donna

TheBatman586

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By TheBatman586

Starfire FTW.
Avatar image for death_certificate
Death Certificate

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By Death Certificate

Didn't Troy already beat starfire?

SuperTide

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#6  Edited By SuperTide
@Death Certificate said:
" Didn't Troy already beat starfire? "
FinalStar said it is the other way around.
Avatar image for death_certificate
Death Certificate

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By Death Certificate
@SuperTide:
If thats true then, I might have to catch up on both donna and starfire
sexy_merc

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

#8  Edited By sexy_merc

Starfire for the win.

god_spawn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 43

User Lists: 10

#9  Edited By god_spawn  Moderator

id give it to starfire she does have the edge in distance with starbolts but its been stated that she is just above donna in strength but donna is better in hand to hand combat as prince said. if donna can get star in her lasso and get her grounded i think she could pull out a win and is faster on foot than starfire is but i think star is faster in flight than donna is but ill give it to starfire 6/10
Renee

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#10  Edited By Renee

Umpa Lumpa FTW. :P

Zoom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 13

#11  Edited By Zoom

Been done. 

Starfire is stronger as well as a better fighter and she has a huge range advantage with her starbolts. 

Starfire has beaten Donna one on one on multiple occations and she has defeated people in hand to hand who demolished Donna in hand to hand. 

The outcome is clear.  Starfire 10/10.
FinalStar86

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By FinalStar86
@Zoom said:
" Been done.  Starfire is stronger as well as a better fighter and she has a huge range advantage with her starbolts.  Starfire has beaten Donna one on one on multiple occations and she has defeated people in hand to hand who demolished Donna in hand to hand.  The outcome is clear.  Starfire 10/10. "
I agree with most of this but who did Starfire beat that demolished Donna?
Avatar image for prince_cortsether
Prince CortSether

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

They have sparred many times and Starfire always came out on top.  

Donna is drawn prettier though lol

FinalStar86

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By FinalStar86
@Prince CortSether said:
" They have sparred many times and Starfire always came out on top.   Donna is drawn prettier though lol "
Agreed, not a big fan of alien chicks
Avatar image for rosencrantz_guildenstern
Rosencrantz&Guildenstern

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Hmmmm... Starfighter. Her energy projection is pretty awesome. Plus, I gotta ask her a efw words in Japanese and score a smooch or two ;)

karrob

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By karrob
@FinalStar86 said:
" Kory already beat Donna "
Zoom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 13

#18  Edited By Zoom
@FinalStar86 said:
" @Zoom said:
" Been done.  Starfire is stronger as well as a better fighter and she has a huge range advantage with her starbolts.  Starfire has beaten Donna one on one on multiple occations and she has defeated people in hand to hand who demolished Donna in hand to hand.  The outcome is clear.  Starfire 10/10. "
I agree with most of this but who did Starfire beat that demolished Donna? "

Red Star.
Erik

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

#19  Edited By Erik

Starfire.  

I like Donna better as a character though. Just saying.

Billy Batson

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 11

#20  Edited By Billy Batson

Starfire

wonderW

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By wonderW
No Caption Provided

Donna she was move up to wonder woman power and she over powered starfire

you cannot really count the old donna and starfire fights because it was before the new Donna origin story where she was moved up to wonder woman power level.

jeanroygrant

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By jeanroygrant

Starfire.

LuckKid27

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By LuckKid27

Actually there is a game Donna & Starfire play whoever gets defeated buys everyone Ice Cream they spar but they did fight once & Donna dropped Starfire but i think its really a great fight!

dernman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 9

#24  Edited By dernman

It would be a good fight but Donna has got this IMO.

kasya

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By kasya

Donna

SUNMAN

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

Starfire still

No Caption Provided

Batvibe12

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Starfire.

Avatar image for myleftbuttcheeksolos
Myleftbuttcheeksolos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Wtf? Why'd this get bumped? Starfire has always beat Donna.

StarfirePalace

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Starfire has always overpowered Donna, and the one time Starfire was not even giving it all she got. She has more fighting skill, shes faster in terms of fighting and travel, and she is skilled with those starbolts too, I thought she overpowered Donna some time before anyways.

StarfirePalace

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@wonderw: But even after that fight, Starfire won, didnt you read the rest of the comic?

StarfirePalace

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

EmmaFrostXmen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Starfire in a good fight but still 10/10

Avatar image for deactivated-607b62fa8763f
deactivated-607b62fa8763f

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Starfire.

AmazingRakeMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Donna wrecks, Starfire is hot trash.

brettc001

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

No way Starfire is stronger. Donna can bench tanks. Starfire might have better martial skill but she is not in Donna’s class for raw strength.

totu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

No way Starfire is stronger. Donna can bench tanks. Starfire might have better martial skill but she is not in Donna’s class for raw strength.

And Starfire carry around big cruise ships above giant tsunami waves

No Caption Provided

Not just that Starfire is physically stronger and more martially skilled but she also have very powerful ranged attacks as her starbolts.

She KOed Wonder Woman with a single blast in pre-crisis and held her own against WW again in post-crisis (their fight ended up undecided). A serious Starfire beat Donna 9 out 10 in any situation

brettc001

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

If that’s how they are depicting Starfire now she has had a SERIOUS upgrade. And that fight against post crisis Diana only lasted as long as it did because WW didn’t want to demolish her.

In the DC HEROES RPG Starfire was ranked strength 6, able to bench 1.5 tons. That’s twice as strong as Batman. Donna’s strength is 11. It’s an exponential system which means she can bench about 50 tons. They based the stats off the characters feats in the books.

So if that’s Starfire current strength level, Donna should be juggling aircraft carriers LOL.

totu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

If that’s how they are depicting Starfire now she has had a SERIOUS upgrade.

Starfire was always depicted as superior to Donna and around WW level, whenever they interacted eachother.

And that fight against post crisis Diana only lasted as long as it did because WW didn’t want to demolish her.

Hmm, from where did you get that conclusion? I mean, I think there are more evidences that it was the other way around, Starfire didn't want to demolish WW. Both were pissed off and clearly want to KO or take down enough the other so she give up. Which didn't happened for neither even if WW admitted at the end she was angry when she get there. And she clearly thought she alone can't handle the situation as she had bring with her the other JL big guns, beginning with Superman

In the DC HEROES RPG Starfire was ranked strength 6, able to bench 1.5 tons. That’s twice as strong as Batman. Donna’s strength is 11. It’s an exponential system which means she can bench about 50 tons. They based the stats off the characters feats in the books.

So if that’s Starfire current strength level, Donna should be juggling aircraft carriers LOL.

Gee, I don't think that old RPG is in any way cannon to actual DC comics ranks and feats, neither has anything to do with most of books feats of the characters (let alone those more actualized)

brettc001

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@totu: Starfire has been shown struggling to beat Deathstroke, a guy with Captain America level strength who Wonder Woman has taken down with one punch.

I don’t know who decided she can suddenly lift cruise ships, but that was never her power set when she was introduced. If it was she would have torn the Citadel apart with her bare hands, put her fist straight through Mammoth, and handed Brother Blood his head on a platter in five seconds flat.

samgee

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

The Starfire=)

totu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43  Edited By totu
@brettc001 said:

@totu:

Starfire has been shown struggling to beat Deathstroke, a guy with Captain America level strength who Wonder Woman has taken down with one punch.

Sometimes, sometimes Wonder Woman also struggle to beat Deathstroke. Is not representative to what Starfire is actually capable of.

I don’t know who decided she can suddenly lift cruise ships, but that was never her power set when she was introduced. If it was she would have torn the Citadel apart with her bare hands, put her fist straight through Mammoth, and handed Brother Blood his head on a platter in five seconds flat.

Starfire get a big power boost after she was experimented on by a race of alien evil scientists, something like that, right before she will arrive on Earth. When she was/is with the Titans she usually hold on a lot, due to Dick constantly nagging her to keep her powers toned down and not kill anyone. However when he is not around or when she is truly pushed she have little to no qualms to use extreme force or even to kill enemies. I think only Raven when she get dark is more nasty and have a bigger killing spree than her, among Titans (and very probably Justice League too).

Deathstroke, Mammoth or Brother Blood surviving some clashes with Starfire and the Titans is mostly due to her hugely holding back because of Dick Grayson influence.

And she was depicted superior to Donna since the beginning

No Caption Provided

or here when a concerned Donna try to hold on a disturbed Starfire and is visibly in need of help, she desperately ask for Mon-El help and together barely succeed. And Mon-El is a kryptonian, maybe not exactly as strong as Superman but still

No Caption Provided

brettc001

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44  Edited By brettc001

@totu: read the Starfire entry in DC Who’s Who from 1985.

https://www.pinterest.com.au/pin/365917538467543738/

The Psion experiment gave her star bolts. That’s it. Her hand to hand prowess comes from her training as a warrior. It says nothing about superhuman strength and that’s an official DC publication.

Donna‘s entry, on the other hand, specifically mentions superhuman strength.

https://www.amazonarchives.com/all-titles/date/1980s/1986/whos-who-the-definitive-directory-of-the-dc-universe-26

Wonder Woman and Black Canary have been shown sparring with staves. It does not mean they are at the same level of strength and Canary said so in the comic. Kori is just a better staff fighter than Donna. She was never shown or intended in her 1980s origin as being physically stronger.

totu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@totu: read the Starfire entry in DC Who’s Who from 1985.

https://www.pinterest.com.au/pin/365917538467543738/

The Psion experiment gave her star bolts. That’s it. Her hand to hand prowess comes from her training as a warrior. It says nothing about superhuman strength and that’s an official DC publication.

Donna‘s entry, on the other hand, specifically mentions superhuman strength.

https://www.amazonarchives.com/all-titles/date/1980s/1986/whos-who-the-definitive-directory-of-the-dc-universe-26

Wonder Woman and Black Canary have been shown sparring with staves. It does not mean they are at the same level of strength and Canary said so in the comic. Kori is just a better staff fighter than Donna. She was never shown or intended in her 1980s origin as being physically stronger.

Man, those are old and extremely general descriptions of them presenting mostly the few most important or interesting features of them, at that time.

I posted already evidences that Starfire is at least slightly but visibly more powerful, physically. She is also more obviously more skilled than Donna.

She lead against Wonder Woman (sure, due to her starbolts, but still those are part of her arsenal) in the couple clashes they fought and an angry and pissed off WW couldn't prevail against (an arguably just as angry and pissed off) Starfire, not even in pure physical combat.

She is not that much above Donna but is definitely above her, slightly as raw physical power and more as combat skills and especially as ranged attacks with her starbolts

totu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#48  Edited By totu
@agent41 said:

WW never fought all out against Starfire In Post Crisis. Being angry doesn't mean Disana was there attacking her with all she got.

Starfire didn't fought all out against WW either, so that point is kinda moot. What is correct is that a serious, angry WW tried to take down an also angry Starfire, and she couldn't even in a straight physical brawl.

Also Donna has better feats in Post Crisis overall than kory unless i'm missing sometyhing.

Even ignoring the fact that if I understand right, the characters history is now reconnected and is the same since the pre-crisis, what better feats have Donna actually? I mean, in that scan I posted above, Donna is obviously unable to hold Starfire and is desperately asking for help from Mon El

And Donna Troy is not on par with Diana either. So we should leave Wonder Woman out of thise. Because those 2 ladies are not on her level.

Starfire is definitely in the same ballpark with WW. She might be slightly less powerful physically, but nothing as much as to be in a whole different category, they should still be close enough, she is surely around the same as combat skills (and superior to Donna) and she compensate with very powerful energy ranged attacks (her starbolts).

Even during that brawl we mentioned, WW had come there bringing with her the JL big guns, starting with Superman, green Lantern, etc while among the Titans the only seniors where Starfire and Cyborg iirc, while Raven, arguably the strongest Titan (and capable to take down the JL as well, even all by herself) wasn't even among the Titans anymore, at that moment.

Still WW considered she can't deal with the situation all by herself. A visibly pissed off WW casually throw away Superboy (who after that had stay way from the fight, iirc) but is way less direct against Starfire right next when they met, she just start talking even if Kori previously disrespected her request to not bring Wondergirl with the Titans and is telling her basically to get lost.

Hys

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@agent41: I agree with the fact that Donna should be physically exceeding Starfire, but overall Starfire has beaten because she does have equal combat and her starbolts should be able to beat Donna. Plus if we’re talking about other versions like “Herald of Darkseid” Starfire curbstomps