#1 Posted by King Saturn (223985 posts) - - Show Bio
Can Donna Troy take down Powerboy in an all out battle in Smallville ?

Donna Troy

vs

Powerboy

#2 Posted by Nighthunter (28582 posts) - - Show Bio

yes she can and will

#3 Posted by King Saturn (223985 posts) - - Show Bio
Nighthunter said:
"yes she can and will"
LOL
#4 Posted by Erik (32073 posts) - - Show Bio

In my opinion, Donna Troy is the coolest DC character nobody talks about. I give it to her.

#5 Posted by King Saturn (223985 posts) - - Show Bio
I think Donna Troy can win here... but Powerboy will give her hell in this fight
#6 Posted by pixelized (62882 posts) - - Show Bio
erik said:
"In my opinion, Donna Troy is the coolest DC character nobody talks about. I give it to her."
i agree, i LOOOOOOOOOOVE Donna!
#7 Posted by Zoom (14668 posts) - - Show Bio

Empress is the coolest DC character nobody ever talks about.  Donna was part of THE defining Titans team while Wolfman and Perez were writing it.

And I agree, she can take Power Boy.

#8 Posted by King Saturn (223985 posts) - - Show Bio
You Know its funny everyone is talking about how cool Donna Troy is when this is the first thread in the battle forums that I have seen people actually really say anything about her in... and I have made like 3 or 4 threads with her in them
#9 Posted by Erik (32073 posts) - - Show Bio
King Saturn said:
"You Know its funny everyone is talking about how cool Donna Troy is when this is the first thread in the battle forums that I have seen people actually really say anything about her in... and I have made like 3 or 4 threads with her in them
"
See? That is my point exactly. She is one of my favorite DC characters as well.
#10 Posted by Erik (32073 posts) - - Show Bio

I probably would have gotten into the other ones but I shy away from multiple people battles. Too many variables to consider. Lol.