Donna Troy vs. Power Girl

CylonDorado

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By CylonDorado

Well, I'm surprised this hasn't come up yet. At least the search didn't give me anything. So yeah, I hate to use ABC logic, but I've heard that Wonder Woman has beaten Power Girl, and the last time Donna Troy faught Wonder Woman, she got a lot of good hits in and the fight was undecided. So who aught to win here?  Current versions, standard gear.

or 

Thor's hammmer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#2  Edited By Thor's hammmer

donna I guess
Silver2467

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By Silver2467

I would think Donna would win this. In strength, they're probably about equal. Durability, aside from Donna's susceptibility to piercing weapons, they're probably almost equal with a slight leaning to Power Girl in that area. Speed, probably the same. Fighting skills easily goes to Donna. Wonder Woman has defeated Power Girl before, and Donna is a few notches below Diana. Donna can deflect Power Girl's heat vision with her bracelets, and a hand to hand fight would more than likely go in Donna's favor, given her combat skill. Although Donna isn't as skilled as Wonder Woman is, she's not too far off. She could overpower Karen in a straight head to head fight, considering their rough equality in speed and strength and Donna's superiority in hand to hand combat. Donna also has some energy attacks, which Power Girl could likely avoid. But if she failed to dodge them, they could cause some legitimate injury. Power Girl could freeze Donna, but given Donna's strength level, she could break out of it. However, it could give Power Girl the opportunity to attack Donna off-guard while she's breaking herself out. But again, this all goes back to Donna's h2h skills. She could overpower Kara using her skill and get a lot of good hits in using her strength. I wouldn't completely count out Power Girl though, simply given how strong she is, but because of Donna's combat expertise, I think Donna would take this. 

CylonDorado

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By CylonDorado
@Silver2467:
Lol, nice assessment..
Silver2467

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By Silver2467
@CylonDorado said:
" @Silver2467: Lol, nice assessment.. "
Thanks. 
wonderW

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By wonderW

Donna wins

Erik

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

#7  Edited By Erik

@wonderW said:

Donna wins

What makes you say that?

SteveRogers

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By SteveRogers

Gotta go with Power girl for this one.

wonderW

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By wonderW

Donna is a clone of her sister Wonder Woman and she has all of her powers and abilities, so if DCU says that Wonder Woman is considered to be the strongest superheroine in the world, after Superman, she is the strongest superhero in the DCU. Wonder Woman over powered power girl and since Donna got her powers from Wonder Woman herself well i vote Donna

Erik

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By Erik

@wonderW said:

Donna is a clone of her sister Wonder Woman and she has all of her powers and abilities, so if DCU says that Wonder Woman is considered to be the strongest superheroine in the world, after Superman, she is the strongest superhero in the DCU. Wonder Woman over powered power girl and since Donna got her powers from Wonder Woman herself well i vote Donna

Donna is not as powerful as Diana.

Saren

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 14

User Lists: 12

#11  Edited By Saren

@wonderW said:

so if DCU says that Wonder Woman is considered to be the strongest superheroine in the world,

Strongest superheroine in the world is Jenny Quantum >.<

wonderW

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By wonderW

Yea I know but she is not that far from her sister, Remember when Donna's back story was changed to make her more of a clone to WW, she went up in power, plus Donna can like fight!

Saren

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By Saren

@wonderW said:

Yea I know but she is not that far from her sister, Remember when Donna's back story was changed to make her more of a clone to WW, she went up in power, plus Donna can like fight!

I have never seen anything from Donna that puts her near Diana's level. And Kara can like fight too, it's not that hard to do.

willpayton

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By willpayton

PowerGirl wins due to being insanely hot.

silverman201

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By silverman201

Power Girl

Erik

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By Erik

@wonderW said:

She is not a clone, she is a fraction of Diana's soul made flesh. But she is not anywhere near as powerful as Diana. Strong enough that Diana can feel a punch from her does not mean Donna would do much more than die if Diana so desired it.

wonderW

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By wonderW

look harder

Plus Donna magic based Donna become the New Wonder Woman at one point

Pg weak to magic

pg fight lv like 5 Donna like 25 ^__^

PS this is fun first comicvine battle

Saren

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By Saren

@wonderW said:

look harder

Pg weak to magic

Donna's powers are magic-based but that does not make a difference here. Her punches are not magic or Superman would have folded like a deck chair when Diana was hitting him in Sacrifice. Nor did magic-based powers come into the play during the WW-PG fight, that was skill and strength and nothing more.

TDK_1997

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 153

User Lists: 13

#19  Edited By TDK_1997

I don't know....I give it to Power Girl.

Erik

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By Erik

@CitizenBane said:

Donna's powers are magic-based but that does not make a difference here. Her punches are not magic or Superman would have folded like a deck chair when Diana was hitting him in Sacrifice. Nor did magic-based powers come into the play during the WW-PG fight, that was skill and strength and nothing more.

Lol deck chair.

@wonderW said:

look harder

Pg weak to magic

I honestly do not even know what this is supposed to mean other than the Power Girl being weak to magic part and CB already got you on that.

a88378438

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By a88378438

powergirl is far stronger than donna she wins

Avatar image for the_mayhem_theory
The_Mayhem_Theory

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Got to give my vote to my future baby mama, Donna. Power Girl's breasts are alarming, but... eh... she already has huge powers...
jeanroygrant

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By jeanroygrant

@WillPayton said:

PowerGirl wins due to being insanely hot.

LuckKid27

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By LuckKid27

Donna is near Diana's lvl idk wtf your talking about ppl always underestimate her like wtf.You guys dont want to give credit where credit is due 'You have no feats that Donna is near her lvl' ok lets see.She went toe to toe with Superman she dropped Diana herself she beat the hell out of Etrigan literally, the hell out of Etrigan she torn Superwoman she went head to head with Black Adam & Mary Marvel and did she not rip someones heart out?.And even if Donna was not on Diana's lvl isn't Diana the strongest female superhero in the world?.So if that's true i'm pretty Donna is pretty damn strong cause Donna is only 1 notch lower than WW in everything.So ppl stop making it seem like Donna sucks cause she's a pure bad ass.And wasn't Donna WW herself before? she's a true force to be wreckin with.Now dont get me wrong this is a great fight & i would love to see some ppl post some feats for Power Girl instead of just saying 'Who wins? Power Girl'.Just by thinking she's on Superman's scale cause she's not but Power Girl is really good but i dont think she will beat Donna.Simply because Donna has more of a killer instinct something Power Girl does not have.

jeanroygrant

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By jeanroygrant

Power Girl obviously.

Avatar image for deactivated-5da8e253e9df8
deactivated-5da8e253e9df8

Forum Posts

Wiki Points