#1 Posted by ShadowKing (866 posts) - - Show Bio

The fight takes place in a African Jungle. 
Donna is blood-lusted. 
Cheetah is blood-lusted. 
No prep. 
WInner by K.O. or Death. 
Both begin at 90 ft. away.
Who wins?

#2 Posted by XiiX (9437 posts) - - Show Bio

Probably Cheetah.

#3 Posted by Pokeysteve (8658 posts) - - Show Bio

Bloodlusted?

Cheetah has her cut to pieces before she can react. Donna is out of her league.

#4 Posted by N0tS0An0nym0us (907 posts) - - Show Bio

Cheetah still has that training from Hunter Zolomon doesn't she ....... is so, she stomps.

#5 Posted by tomlikesfries (4860 posts) - - Show Bio

@XiiX said:

Probably Cheetah.

#6 Posted by Vance Astro (91403 posts) - - Show Bio

Isn't Donna basically Diana on a slightly smaller power scale? Is Diana not able to react to Cheetah? If so why wouldn't Donna be able to..is she that much slower?

#7 Posted by Outside_85 (10240 posts) - - Show Bio

@Vance Astro: Basically yes, Donna is Diana but on a slightly smaller scale, empathized mostly where Diana cant be present and Donna has to fill in...and sadly get mauled on occasion to prove a threat is real (thinking about the end of the OYL period where several of Diana's gang jumped her).

So I am going to go with Donna.

#8 Posted by Killemall (18607 posts) - - Show Bio

@Vance Astro said:

Isn't Donna basically Diana on a slightly smaller power scale? Is Diana not able to react to Cheetah? If so why wouldn't Donna be able to..is she that much slower?

Well depends on which version of Cheetah you are talking about, the most recent version (pre 52) was too fast for even Diana to react and she was getting blitz before her "goddess of the hunt" power let her re-direct a RPG towards blitzing Cheetah.

Here are the relevent scans from Wonder Woman Volume 3, Issue 29

So these particular sections you can she her clearly blitzing Diana

The picture in OP however is of the new 52 version, and we have no seen a lot about her speed but she beat Wonder Woman (although later it was revealed she was holding back) and more specifically she did this to Flash

#9 Posted by Wolfrazer (7672 posts) - - Show Bio
@Killemall said:

@Vance Astro said:

Well depends on which version of Cheetah you are talking about, the most recent version (pre 52) was too fast for even Diana to react and she was getting blitz before her "goddess of the hunt" power let her re-direct a RPG towards blitzing Cheetah.

The picture in OP however is of the new 52 version, and we have no seen a lot about her speed but she beat Wonder Woman (although later it was revealed she was holding back) and more specifically she did this to Flash

Am wanting to call WIS/CIS on the Flash one.
#10 Posted by tomlikesfries (4860 posts) - - Show Bio

Considering it's the New 52 version, couldn't Cheetah just do this to Donna?

#11 Posted by Vance Astro (91403 posts) - - Show Bio

I miss the version of Cheetah that was a pushover.

#12 Posted by Vance Astro (91403 posts) - - Show Bio
@Killemall said:

@Vance Astro said:

Thanks for the information bro. I've slowed down with the New 52 so I haven't yet encountered Cheetah.
#13 Posted by dondave (38889 posts) - - Show Bio

Cheetah

#14 Posted by Killemall (18607 posts) - - Show Bio

@Wolfrazer: I think its a little too early too call it PIS or CIS because we do not know enough about Cheetah in the new continuity, for all we know she might be genuinely faster than flash, in this instance she seems just as fast.

@Vance Astro: No problem, happy to help =)

#15 Posted by Dark Cloud™ (2387 posts) - - Show Bio

Donna is hotter, but Cheetah seems to be powerful enough teach her a few lessons.

#16 Posted by Outside_85 (10240 posts) - - Show Bio

@Killemall said:

@Vance Astro said:

Wasn't there something about her not being nearly as fast as that at one point, before she ran into Zoom?

#17 Posted by Killemall (18607 posts) - - Show Bio

@Outside_85 said:

Wasn't there something about her not being nearly as fast as that at one point, before she ran into Zoom?

Yes the whole point of her meeting Zoom was she though Zoom would be able to lend her speed , much like what Flash does. However,Zoom later explains her that she was always very fast, it was her doubt (plot for an amp anyways) that always held her back, and if she truely believed in herself she could be very fast. And boom thats the next time she fights Dianna. I do not think they have fought again after this issue in pre new 52 continuity.

So this would be her most recent (before new 52) version.

#18 Posted by Outside_85 (10240 posts) - - Show Bio

@Killemall: Eh...so it was a genuine Obi Wan Kenobie moment. I know they say faith can move mountains, but literally give you extra powers?

#19 Posted by Killemall (18607 posts) - - Show Bio

@Outside_85 said:

@Killemall: Eh...so it was a genuine Obi Wan Kenobie moment. I know they say faith can move mountains, but literally give you extra powers?

Yes apparently. And the person who have absolutely no calms about killing and gutting people throughout her career was apparently scared to use her own speed ??? Totally makes sense o_O

#20 Posted by Lvenger (21143 posts) - - Show Bio

@Killemall: I really feel that feat in Justice League 13 and 14 was pure PIS. Given Flash's femto second reactions, actual logged speed feats and much faster brain, he should have been able to avoid getting humiliated by Cheetah. I really hate what Johns has done to her and I usually like Johns' revival of villains like Black Adam, Sinestro and Brainiac.

#21 Posted by Pokeysteve (8658 posts) - - Show Bio

This isn't pre 52 Flash. Barry isn't as fast or as powerful as Wally was.

And Donna has never shown anything near Diana's power set.

#22 Edited by gokuwarrior (4368 posts) - - Show Bio

@lvenger said:

@Killemall: I really feel that feat in Justice League 13 and 14 was pure PIS. Given Flash's femto second reactions, actual logged speed feats and much faster brain, he should have been able to avoid getting humiliated by Cheetah. I really hate what Johns has done to her and I usually like Johns' revival of villains like Black Adam, Sinestro and Brainiac.

cheetah was tagging wally before new 52 after zoom helped her to reach her full potential,but this is new 52,barry is't as powerful as wally was,and cheetah has always bee faster than diana and that says a lot because diana is super fast,and donna troy's feats are nowhere near diana's feats,it's always been like that,so cheetah wins this.

#23 Posted by Lvenger (21143 posts) - - Show Bio

@lvenger said:

cheetah was tagging wally before new 52 after zoom helped her to reach her full potential,but this is new 52,barry is't as powerful as wally was,and cheetah has always bee faster than diana and that says a lot because diana is super fast,and donna troy's feats are nowhere near diana's feats,it's always been like that,so cheetah wins this.

I've found this out after I've made that post so I agree with you on the outcome now. Cheetah's current power is nothing compared to when Zoom tapped into her potential and all that.

#24 Posted by gokuwarrior (4368 posts) - - Show Bio

@lvenger: cheetah needs more feats in the new 52,but the feats she has so far are very good,and she would beat donna,donna is nowhere near wonder woman,and has done done something impressive in the new 52?.