VS

Fight takes place in the Grand Canyon

Rogue has Ms Marvel powers and doesnt have her power absorbtion abilities

10 min prep

Standard gear

Round 1 Morals on

Round 2 Morals off

#2 Posted by max4523 (83 posts) - - Show Bio

donaa troy and starfire. ms marvel is definitely stronger than starfire but starfire is strong enuff 2 give her a good fight, and she is a much better fighter than ms marvel. i believe they are evenly matched in the energy powers. without rogues ability 2 absorb donnas powers or skills, rogue goes down. donna is faster stronger and far superior in fighting skill department

#3 Posted by gokuwarrior (4368 posts) - - Show Bio

@max4523:

starfire is stronger than donna,so starfire is stronger than ms marvel.

#4 Posted by GhostRavage (8825 posts) - - Show Bio

Rogue Solo's... She only needs to touch them or kiss them <3...

#5 Edited by Owie (3689 posts) - - Show Bio

Sort of weird to give Rogue Ms. Marvel's powers and no power absorption when her teammate is Ms. Marvel. Why not just have two Ms. Marvels? Anyway, Rogue's classic Ms. Marvel powers didn't include energy projection or manipulation, and her strength at that time was nowhere near Starfire's or Donna's. Carol Danvers is more or less equal to Starfire, but Rogue will get taken out and then Carole will too.

#6 Posted by gokuwarrior (4368 posts) - - Show Bio

@ghostravage: the OP says rogue doesn't have her absobption powers,and even with them,she would still go down against starfire starbolts,and donna is strong enough to one shotte her.

#7 Posted by GhostRavage (8825 posts) - - Show Bio

@gokuwarrior: Ok... No absorbtion, still she can knock the f out of them with touching.

#8 Posted by gokuwarrior (4368 posts) - - Show Bio

@gokuwarrior: Ok... No absorbtion, still she can knock the f out of them with touching.

and any of them can ko the hell out of her in 2 hits or one if they speedblitz.

#9 Posted by GhostRavage (8825 posts) - - Show Bio

@ghostravage said:

Which wont stop her to knocking em out as well... She only needs to touch them... If they touch her works the same way as her touching them...

#10 Edited by dondave (36387 posts) - - Show Bio

@gokuwarrior said:

@ghostravage said:

Which wont stop her to knocking em out as well... She only needs to touch them... If they touch her works the same way as her touching them...

Either of them could stick their hand through Rogue's stomach before she could absorb their abilities and even if she could while being impaled, none of them have a healing factor that would allow them to survive such an attack

#11 Posted by gokuwarrior (4368 posts) - - Show Bio

@dondave:rogue with clasic ms marvel's powers was a 50 tonner with mach 1 in speed,i can't believe that other user thinks she has a chance against starfire or donna troty.

#12 Edited by GhostRavage (8825 posts) - - Show Bio

@dondave: Rogue dies, takes at least one with her. Works for me.

#13 Posted by gokuwarrior (4368 posts) - - Show Bio

the one impaling rogue won't die,it won't be even KO because it was a short contact.

#14 Posted by GhostRavage (8825 posts) - - Show Bio

@ghostravage said:

the one impaling rogue won't die,it won't be even KO because it was a short contact.

Based on what? Do you have proof it matters if its a short contact or long contact?

#15 Edited by gokuwarrior (4368 posts) - - Show Bio

@ghostravage:when the contact is short,some characters are able to withstand it without being ko,rogue needed much more than one touch to ko ms marvel and starfire and donna troy are much more powerful than clasic ms marvel.

#16 Posted by sync1 (2954 posts) - - Show Bio

This is what happens when you kiss Starfire.

Man, if you didn't read the Outlaws, this would seem like an impressive scan xD

#17 Posted by GhostRavage (8825 posts) - - Show Bio

@gokuwarrior: Can you be so kind and post that instance? I would like to see the whole fight... If it was a fight.

#18 Posted by GhostRavage (8825 posts) - - Show Bio

@sync1: Hahahaha... a hotter kiss then... <3

#19 Posted by gokuwarrior (4368 posts) - - Show Bio

@ghostravage:maybe some other time,you can look it up for yourself,search for rogue attacking ms marvel,she had to touch her many times to dry her power and as i said,starfire and donna troy are much more powerful than clasic ms marvel and the scan above posted by other user shows you another thing that could happen to rogue if she trys to have contact with starfire.

#20 Edited by dondave (36387 posts) - - Show Bio

@sync1 said:

@ghostravage said:

This is what happens when you kiss Starfire.

Man, if you didn't read the Outlaws, this would seem like an impressive scan xD

I actually forget about, Man, I need to re-read Lobdell's run

#21 Posted by gokuwarrior (4368 posts) - - Show Bio

@dondave:now that i remember,wonder woman has survived being impaled,healing quickly after,but donna has no feats near wonder woman's level so i don't know if she can survive being impaled,but it's a posibility.

#22 Posted by Hyperlight (5701 posts) - - Show Bio

team 1.. overall more powerful