#1 Posted by The God Of Owning (32 posts) - - Show Bio

Who would is more intelligent and who would win in fight?

#2 Posted by Zoom (14668 posts) - - Show Bio

Grodd on both counts, easily.

You gotta remember, Grodd is a guy that fights the Flash and that the Flash is well over a hundred times more powerful than a ninja turtle.

#3 Posted by Wisppeons (3726 posts) - - Show Bio

rofl

#4 Posted by The God Of Owning (32 posts) - - Show Bio
Zoom said:
"Grodd on both counts, easily.

You gotta remember, Grodd is a guy that fights the Flash and that the Flash is well over a hundred times more powerful than a ninja turtle.
"
Agreed.Does anybody else have any opinon's on the battle?
#5 Posted by Darth Balls (691 posts) - - Show Bio

donnatello's smart but no where near the intellect of grod.

#6 Posted by The God Of Owning (32 posts) - - Show Bio
Darth Balls said:
"donnatello's smart but no where near the intellect of grod."
Yes but how about in a fight?
#7 Posted by Darth Balls (691 posts) - - Show Bio

grod has great strength too. and doonatello has his ninjitsu. probalbly not unless he's got the rest of the turtels.

#8 Posted by Zoom (14668 posts) - - Show Bio

All four Turtles still don't have a chance.

#9 Posted by Apparition (11349 posts) - - Show Bio
The God Of Owning said:
"Who would is more intelligent and who would win in fight?
"

oh come on...