Avatar image for fallschirmjager
Fallschirmjager

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 32

User Lists: 16

#2  Edited By Fallschirmjager

beast should wreck all 4 IDW turtles without issue.

they're not that powerful physically and are still noobs in training when it comes to skill.

shroudofsorrow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 17

User Lists: 70

@fallschirmjager: Actually according to Crom-Cruach their skill level is pretty good. Surpassed only by the 4Kids 2003 versions.

In any event though it doesn't matter because Beast still surpasses the Turtles in all physical arenas. It would be closer with the 4Kids versions but even their Donatello was by far the least skilled of the four as a fighter. Beast should be able to beat him.

Honestly though, with two sophisticated mutant geniuses, the most likely outcome of this is they sit down and discuss physics together.

darkbeam

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#4  Edited By darkbeam

Beast.

Avatar image for allstarsuperman
AllStarSuperman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 1

@fallschirmjager: It would be closer with the 4Kids versions but even their Donatello was by far the least skilled of the four as a fighter. Beast should be able to beat him.

NO! (Sorry i am gonna go on a rant.) Even if we are supposed to believe Leo's the best. I don't think he is. The "normal" order from the turtles is:

1. Leo
  2. Raph
  3. Mikey
  4. Donatello

Well I believe its different in the 2003 show. I my opinion its like this:

1. Mikey
  2. Leo
  3. Donatello
  4. Raph

I have my reasons. Mikey won the battle Nexus, and he defeated Raph to do so. Mikey is constantly portrayed as the fastest turtle. He was Sparing against Leo and Raph at the same time and neither could lay a finger on him. Also the combined might of Leo and Raph (and some Donny) couldnt beat the Robot Shredder, then Mikey comes alone and stomps Shredder by himself.

Leo's next (very closely followed by Donny). He did the most training (ancient one) and is obviously the most skilled. But that doesn't make him the best turtle.

Donny, He is up with Leo in the show, imho. Donny was able to hold on to the spaceship on only his finger tips, with Leo, Raph, Mikey, and Splinter all hanging from him. He moral wise is a bamf. He doesnt make a big deal outta killing people. I cant name them all, but he killed Future Shredder and with mutant bird guy (Donatello had no problems snapping his neck). I know he has some good fighting feats, but i cant think of them right now.

Raph comes in last, since this is a kids show he refuses to actually use his weapons for the most part. And like most Raphs he has anger problems that always give him a disadvantage in a fight. Moral wise he sucks as well. He says stuff like "i am gonna end him!", but never does, unlike Donny.

THUNDERBOLT30

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

How strong and durable are the turtles? My initial impression is that Beast is physically too much for them, though with bladed weapons they can do some damage. Since Donatello is using the bo-staff what kind of hitting/damage output can he do against an opponent as durable and strong as Beast?

So far I am thinking Beast would stomp here.

shroudofsorrow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 17

User Lists: 70

@allstarsuperman said:

@shroudofsorrow said:

@fallschirmjager: It would be closer with the 4Kids versions but even their Donatello was by far the least skilled of the four as a fighter. Beast should be able to beat him.

NO! (Sorry i am gonna go on a rant.) Even if we are supposed to believe Leo's the best. I don't think he is. The "normal" order from the turtles is:

1. Leo
  2. Raph
  3. Mikey
  4. Donatello

Actually I'd say Mikey is better than Raph. Leo is the best though.

@shroudofsorrow said:

1. Leo
  2. Raph
  3. Mikey
  4. Donatello

Well I believe its different in the 2003 show. I my opinion its like this:

1. Mikey
  2. Leo
  3. Donatello
  4. Raph

I have my reasons. Mikey won the battle Nexus, and he defeated Raph to do so. Mikey is constantly portrayed as the fastest turtle. He was Sparing against Leo and Raph at the same time and neither could lay a finger on him. Also the combined might of Leo and Raph (and some Donny) couldnt beat the Robot Shredder, then Mikey comes alone and stomps Shredder by himself.

When did Mikey beat "the robot shredder". There are three Shredders in the 4Kids cartoon: Utrom Shredder (Ch'rell), the Demon/Tengu Shredder, and Cyber-Shredder.

As to the Battle Nexus Championship, that was Leonardo prior to receiving his training from the Ancient One. After reaching his peak he defeated Karai, which Michelangelo could never do. None of the Turtles could. Except for Leonardo. As to Raphael, Mikey beat him largely due to exploiting his anger and using it to make him sloppier. Mikey knew how Raph operated and used it against him.

The fight against Raph and Leo actually sounds rather inconsistent to me. When precisely in the show did it happen? Because if it was before Leo got his training from the Ancient One then that wasn't Leo at his peak. Also, was Mikey fighting back during the spar, or just dodging attacks? Because if the latter then frankly it's more an agility feat and not as much of a H2H feat.

Your analysis of Donatello is poor. You failed to give any real feats from him and his killing Ch'rell in an alternate future isn't a very noteworthy combat feat because that version of Ch'rell was a giant robot who Donatello destroyed with the Tunneler. Nothing there pertains to Donnie's H2H skill, which is nowhere close to Leonardo.

In any event this is all rather off-topic. Donatello still loses to Beast, no matter what version of him it is.

Avatar image for allstarsuperman
AllStarSuperman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 1

First off I apologize I finished watching the show several months ago, so some of my facts may not be spot on.

When did Mikey beat "the robot shredder". There are three Shredders in the 4Kids cartoon: Utrom Shredder (Ch'rell), the Demon/Tengu Shredder, and Cyber-Shredder.

Cyber-Shredder, Mikey stomped him. The other Turtles combine couldn't even take a majority over him.

As to the Battle Nexus Championship, that was Leonardo prior to receiving his training from the Ancient One. After reaching his peak he defeated Karai, which Michelangelo could never do. None of the Turtles could. Except for Leonardo. As to Raphael, Mikey beat him largely due to exploiting his anger and using it to make him sloppier. Mikey knew how Raph operated and used it against him.

True about Leo's training. Here comes the ABC logic. Mikey > Cyber Shredder > Karai. Karai got stomped by the Cyber Shredder IIRC. True about Mikey vs Raph.

The fight against Raph and Leo actually sounds rather inconsistent to me. When precisely in the show did it happen? Because if it was before Leo got his training from the Ancient One then that wasn't Leo at his peak. Also, was Mikey fighting back during the spar, or just dodging attacks? Because if the latter then frankly it's more an agility feat and not as much of a H2H feat.

Season 6, the future season. they are in a training room, (like X-mens danger room). I believe he mostly just avoids leo's attacks, but I think he got a few hits on raph, IIIRC.

Your analysis of Donatello is poor. You failed to give any real feats from him and his killing Ch'rell in an alternate future isn't a very noteworthy combat feat because that version of Ch'rell was a giant robot who Donatello destroyed with the Tunneler. Nothing there pertains to Donnie's H2H skill, which is nowhere close to Leonardo.

Yeah, like I said I couldnt remember any fighting feats. (which I know he has)

In any event this is all rather off-topic. Donatello still loses to Beast, no matter what version of him it is.

Probably true, but like i said i went on a rant.