#1 Edited by Nefarious (18641 posts) - - Show Bio

 

Dominio

Jason Todd
 
 
 

Rules

- Domino has No Powers. 
> Round 1~ Jason has two firearms. Domino has two conventional firearms. Distance: 25 Feet Apart at opposite ends.
> Round 2 ~ Both will engage in unarmed combat.  Distance: Close-range.
- No Prep-Time. 
- Elimination via Death. 
- As for the versions, currents will do. 


 Location of the Battle: This Construction Site ; Unpopulated ; The two can use the environment for cover and such.  They are allowed to go beyond if need be.
 

#2 Posted by Chibio (920 posts) - - Show Bio

Domino without powers? I don't think she is in his league.

#3 Posted by LordOfAllHumans (3909 posts) - - Show Bio
@Chibio said:
Domino without powers? I don't think she is in his league.
all that means is she is trained without powers.  she is still an expert marksman, has extensive martial arts training and olympic level everything else.
#4 Posted by Kurupted13 (235 posts) - - Show Bio

No powers means she won't be lucky enough to survive ;)

So i give this to Jason Todd

#5 Posted by jashro44 (19545 posts) - - Show Bio

Domino may not be as but isn't she a better marksman? The location is pretty open she could probably hit jason...But then again I don't know much about domino.

#6 Posted by krilling (2488 posts) - - Show Bio

Domino would be the better one with firearms. But I don't think that she could have a chance in unarmed combat. So I say Jason will win.

#7 Posted by Nefarious (18641 posts) - - Show Bio

Good points.

#8 Posted by thanobomb1124 (2010 posts) - - Show Bio

Jason wins

#9 Posted by Wonderchild (33 posts) - - Show Bio

Domino..have seen her in the comics kick the crap out of people without using her powers( her powers where blocked) Jason Todd though awesome and trained by Batman would be hard fought but Cable's right-hand women would win out.

#10 Posted by k4tzm4n (36394 posts) - - Show Bio

@Wonderchild: Who have you seen her beat without her powers? Because I haven't seen that.

Staff
#11 Posted by ReVamp (22863 posts) - - Show Bio

Dude. Where has she even done any Marksman feat without power. And compare that to Jason.

#12 Posted by LordOfAllHumans (3909 posts) - - Show Bio
@ReVamp said:

Dude. Where has she even done any Marksman feat without power. And compare that to Jason.

she was trained to be a living weapon, she doesn't just know how to fight and use weapons due to her powers, her power just helps her out in battles, if she became powerless she would still be olympic level everything, have extensive martial arts training and be good with ranged weapons.
#13 Posted by ReVamp (22863 posts) - - Show Bio

@LordOfAllHumans said:

@ReVamp said:

Dude. Where has she even done any Marksman feat without power. And compare that to Jason.

she was trained to be a living weapon, she doesn't just know how to fight and use weapons due to her powers, her power just helps her out in battles, if she became powerless she would still be olympic level everything, have extensive martial arts training and be good with ranged weapons.

Everyone and their mother are Olympic-Level everythings and martial artists. Doesn't mean anything anymore.

#14 Posted by LordOfAllHumans (3909 posts) - - Show Bio
@ReVamp said:

@LordOfAllHumans said:

@ReVamp said:

Dude. Where has she even done any Marksman feat without power. And compare that to Jason.

she was trained to be a living weapon, she doesn't just know how to fight and use weapons due to her powers, her power just helps her out in battles, if she became powerless she would still be olympic level everything, have extensive martial arts training and be good with ranged weapons.

Everyone and their mother are Olympic-Level everythings and martial artists. Doesn't mean anything anymore.

so then it shouldn't mean anything with him either, right?
#15 Posted by ReVamp (22863 posts) - - Show Bio

@LordOfAllHumans said:

@ReVamp said:

@LordOfAllHumans said:

@ReVamp said:

Dude. Where has she even done any Marksman feat without power. And compare that to Jason.

she was trained to be a living weapon, she doesn't just know how to fight and use weapons due to her powers, her power just helps her out in battles, if she became powerless she would still be olympic level everything, have extensive martial arts training and be good with ranged weapons.

Everyone and their mother are Olympic-Level everythings and martial artists. Doesn't mean anything anymore.

so then it shouldn't mean anything with him either, right?

He has feats to back it up.

#16 Posted by buttersdaman000 (9431 posts) - - Show Bio

@k4tzm4n:

IIRC she kinda stalemated Deadpool

#17 Posted by LordOfAllHumans (3909 posts) - - Show Bio
@ReVamp said:

@LordOfAllHumans said:

@ReVamp said:

@LordOfAllHumans said:

@ReVamp said:

Dude. Where has she even done any Marksman feat without power. And compare that to Jason.

she was trained to be a living weapon, she doesn't just know how to fight and use weapons due to her powers, her power just helps her out in battles, if she became powerless she would still be olympic level everything, have extensive martial arts training and be good with ranged weapons.

Everyone and their mother are Olympic-Level everythings and martial artists. Doesn't mean anything anymore.

so then it shouldn't mean anything with him either, right?

He has feats to back it up.

so does she, her powers telekinetically manipulate random events, her physical abilities are all her own.
#18 Posted by daak1212 (7901 posts) - - Show Bio

I might go with TOdd because I feel that mostly all of Domino's feats where interfered with by her Luck power. I am subject to change because I know nothing of the two

#19 Posted by ReVamp (22863 posts) - - Show Bio

@LordOfAllHumans said:

@ReVamp said:

@LordOfAllHumans said:

@ReVamp said:

@LordOfAllHumans said:

@ReVamp said:

Dude. Where has she even done any Marksman feat without power. And compare that to Jason.

she was trained to be a living weapon, she doesn't just know how to fight and use weapons due to her powers, her power just helps her out in battles, if she became powerless she would still be olympic level everything, have extensive martial arts training and be good with ranged weapons.

Everyone and their mother are Olympic-Level everythings and martial artists. Doesn't mean anything anymore.

so then it shouldn't mean anything with him either, right?

He has feats to back it up.

so does she, her powers telekinetically manipulate random events, her physical abilities are all her own.

No. They're not. If say, a building exploded and she was under it, she'd have her "luck" help her dodge all of it. Its has nothing to do with physical abilities. The same with shooting, her abilities would make it more probable for the shot to hit through "luck".

#20 Posted by LordOfAllHumans (3909 posts) - - Show Bio
@ReVamp said:

@LordOfAllHumans said:

@ReVamp said:

@LordOfAllHumans said:

@ReVamp said:

@LordOfAllHumans said:

@ReVamp said:

Dude. Where has she even done any Marksman feat without power. And compare that to Jason.

she was trained to be a living weapon, she doesn't just know how to fight and use weapons due to her powers, her power just helps her out in battles, if she became powerless she would still be olympic level everything, have extensive martial arts training and be good with ranged weapons.

Everyone and their mother are Olympic-Level everythings and martial artists. Doesn't mean anything anymore.

so then it shouldn't mean anything with him either, right?

He has feats to back it up.

so does she, her powers telekinetically manipulate random events, her physical abilities are all her own.

No. They're not. If say, a building exploded and she was under it, she'd have her "luck" help her dodge all of it. Its has nothing to do with physical abilities. The same with shooting, her abilities would make it more probable for the shot to hit through "luck".

no her luck would save her from falling debris, she has to act for her powers to even kick in, her luck makes her shots more accurate if the shot is less probable, but she has been shown to aim so that means she can fire a shot without her powers acting, they only act when she needs them to help her out, if a shot is possible there is no need for her powers to act.
#21 Posted by Superskrull86 (1831 posts) - - Show Bio

Todd.

#22 Posted by Libertyprime (1384 posts) - - Show Bio

Domino wins.