Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By never give up
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Battles are won by death or KO. Sentinels have the mutants powers. No hacking.

Round 1- Ultron vs 1 Sentinel

Round 2- Ultron vs 3 Sentinels

Round 3- 10 Sentinels vs Ultron w/ 100 drones

thanosii

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Ultron solos every sentinal in the world simultaneously. He hacked the whole Internet

kfabz-23

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thanosii: Lool so what if he hacked the internet.

never give up

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thanosii said:

Ultron solos every sentinal in the world simultaneously. He hacked the whole Internet

???

Monte-Cristo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Ultron

Spector_Rand

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Ultron

MasterKungFu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 11

#9  Edited By MasterKungFu

1 ultron

2 sentinels

3 dunno

Spector_Rand

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@masterkungfu: Why do you say that? Personally I think Ultron could beat way more than three. His telekinetic like abilities alone, though they were probably magnetic based, means he could turn a bunch to scrap very quickly. As well as that his flight speed and (if its the final form) Vibranium body would make it very difficult to harm him. It's been shown to take more than Thors concentrated lightning to damage him, a feat the sentinels can't match. If it goes to H2H, he scraps them.

MasterKungFu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@spector_rand: well I don't remember him turning anyone to scrap for starters and I'm not going by his final form

Spector_Rand

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@masterkungfu: He was fighting Iron Man H2H, that gives him better strength feats than the Sentinels.

Spector_Rand

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

MasterKungFu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@spector_rand: true but he has also fought cap h2h which is quite a difference

I just feel the sentinels could take round 2 after a tough fight

Spector_Rand

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@masterkungfu: Hahaha yeah that was pretty weird. I took it as a sign of Caps strength, not Ultrons weakness but thats a fair call. Most of my arguments were assuming it was final form anyway, assuming its not its a much closer fight for round 2.

never give up

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By never give up
Super_Mod

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Dunno but I wanna say Ultron..

Spector_Rand

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Jacthripper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Ultron

never give up

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Spector_Rand

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Spector_Rand

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

MK IV Ultron's durability can't be surpassed by anything the Sentinels can bring. He tanked hits from Hulk and Mjolnir, the two best strikers in CBMs. It took the combined attacks of The Vision, Thor and Iron Man to damage him. He physically dominated and overpowered Thor and The Vision, already placing him outside the league of anything in the X-Men movies. Theres nothing they can bring that can hurt him. He even displays a form of magnokinesis in the movie.

never give up

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I have to see AOU lol. But have to wait though.

TheGrandSage23

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Ultron fully upgraded

never give up

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Posting a video for the Sentinels. Can't wait for a video for Ultron.

Loading Video...

BoringPerson

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Assuming no hacking, DoFP Sentinel wins.

No Sentinel is taken down on screen in the entire movie... The only thing to damage them even is having their limbs cut off by Blink's portals closing on them...

Ultron's vibranium is shown to be vulnerable to extreme heat and his actual striking/durability are distinctly beneath Thor/Hulk. He's almost matched by Iron Man and couldn't kill Cap with a prolonged engagement...

Ultron is being wayyyy over wanked.

I would definitely argue that Hulkbuster Iron Man would take down Ultron solo considering how utterly helpless Ultron seemed vs Hulk.

Phantom16

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

No Sentinel is taken down on screen in the entire movie... The only thing to damage them even is having their limbs cut off by Blink's portals closing on them...

Ultron's vibranium is shown to be vulnerable to extreme heat and his actual striking/durability are distinctly beneath Thor/Hulk. He's almost matched by Iron Man and couldn't kill Cap with a prolonged engagement...

I would definitely argue that Hulkbuster Iron Man would take down Ultron solo considering how utterly helpless Ultron seemed vs Hulk.

The sentinels also never face anyone as strong as Thor.

Stop downplaying the feat. I took the combined blast of an infinity stone(stated city buster), Iron Man's repulsers and Thor's lightning, which reaches temperatures as hot as the sun. After all of that, he was still standing and was only somewhat damaged. Clark cannot output that.

Go back and watch the movie. Vibranium Ultron never faces Cap and Iron Man, so moot point.

No, he is not. He wrecked Thor, who was already arguably stronger than MOS before this movie. Now, he just flat out stomps.

Lol. Hulk caught Ultron of guard. Even then, his attack did nothing.

never give up

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

How about with the Sentinels with the mutants powers?

BoringPerson

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@boringperson said:

The sentinels also never face anyone as strong as Thor.

Stop downplaying the feat. I took the combined blast of an infinity stone(stated city buster), Iron Man's repulsers and Thor's lightning, which reaches temperatures as hot as the sun. After all of that, he was still standing and was only somewhat damaged. Clark cannot output that.

Go back and watch the movie. Vibranium Ultron never faces Cap and Iron Man, so moot point.

No, he is not. He wrecked Thor, who was already arguably stronger than MOS before this movie. Now, he just flat out stomps.

Lol. Hulk caught Ultron of guard. Even then, his attack did nothing.

City Buster Mind Gem? Right. Give me them city busting feats. There are none. Why do you think the Mind Gem would even augment the offensive output of a repulsor anyways? It's a repulsor. It's shown no other combat use than that of a normal repulsor.

Thor's lightning doesn't melt Tony's armor. Extremis Soldiers melt Tony's armor. Extremis Soldiers confirmed hotter than the sun? Get real. MoS's instant liquefaction of an I-beam is a better melting via energy projection feat than any in the MCU (maybe the One Off is better?). Ultron's armor was also torn open by Scarlet Witch's telekinesis... whose best feat is slowing down an already slowed down train. Something Thor, Hulk, and MoS could replicate only with less effort.

Ultron didn't wreck Thor with city busting super punches. He didn't even draw blood. Ultron as a brawler is definitively less impressive than Kurse. Ultron punched Thor in the face 4 times and then Thor stops trying and starts stalling because Vision is behind Ultron right about to smash face. Ultron and Thor never really face off, and when they do it starts with Ultron surprise attacking and carrying him off... Thor wasn't even bleeding or scuffed up, and Ultron attempting to crush his throat obviously doesn't work as he doesn't cough or gag or splutter... he talks normally while Ultron is trying to crush his throat.

Hulk out physical'd Ultron twice. Easily. Ultron attacks aggressively against everyone but Hulk... It's a wonder why exactly. :P

I definitely don't have the movie on my second monitor backing up my words by scrupulously rewatching the ever so pretty scenes.

never give up

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Phantom16

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@boringperson

City Buster Mind Gem? Right. Give me them city busting feats. There are none. Why do you think the Mind Gem would even augment the offensive output of a repulsor anyways?

Tony' calculated the gem to have enough destructive output to level an entire city. But I guess you more than Tony, right? The guy who has been working in the field of energy and weapons his entire life. Okay.

It's a repulsor. It's shown no other combat use than that of a normal repulsor.

Other than tearing though tank materials. LOL

Thor's lightning doesn't melt Tony's armor. Extremis Soldiers melt Tony's armor. Extremis Soldiers confirmed hotter than the sun? Get real. MoS's instant liquefaction of an I-beam is a better melting via energy projection feat than any in the MCU (maybe the One Off is better?).

Thor was holding against Tony so as not to kill him. Thor always restrains himself in fights e.g. fight with Hulk,

Lol, He smacked around the face with Beam and went flying. The guy is just that a weak. He was KO'd like three times in the movie and almost a fourth. He was hurt by bullets and is off screened by an A-10, got his butt whopped by Faora, whose feat are nowhere near Hulk and Thor's. His durability showings were bad and he couldn't even hold an oil rig.

. Ultron's armor was also torn open by Scarlet Witch's telekinesis... whose best feat is slowing down an already slowed down train. Something Thor, Hulk, and MoS could replicate only with less effort.

Hulk and Thor, yes. MOS, no. He couldn't even avoid it or catch it was offscreened lol

Ultron didn't wreck Thor with city busting super punches. He didn't even draw blood. Ultron as a brawler is definitively less impressive than Kurse. Ultron punched Thor in the face 4 times and then Thor stops trying and starts stalling because Vision is behind Ultron right about to smash face. Ultron and Thor never really face off, and when they do it starts with Ultron surprise attacking and carrying him off... Thor wasn't even bleeding or scuffed up, and Ultron attempting to crush his throat obviously doesn't work as he doesn't cough or gag or splutter... he talks normally while Ultron is trying to crush his throat.

Thor couldn't even move. Ultron was stronger than him. Superman could never do that Thor seeing as the latter is stronger.

Hulk out physical'd Ultron twice. Easily. Ultron attacks aggressively against everyone but Hulk... It's a wonder why exactly. :P

You mean when he blindsided him and after he was weakened, sure. Even then, he was barely damaged. Moreover, Hulk>Superman in strength.The latter cannot hurt Ultron with his Viranium

Ultron still stomps.

thanosii

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@kfabz-23: are you stalking me...

Sentinels are AI like jarvis and ultron assimilates AI

kfabz-23

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@phantom16: If MOS can handle the force of the WE, then he can handle the force of a train.

@thanosii: I'm assuming it's future sentinels so they have evolved to something greater, I don't think Ultron would be able to comprehend the tech. And Lool no I'm not stalking you.

rogueshadow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36 rogueshadow  Moderator

Ultron. Why has this become about MoS?

DarthDalek

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

If Sentinels have their adapting powers here, Ultron is screwed, unless he can somehow kill them before they adapt.

BoringPerson

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

If I have to warn anyone about spoilers at this point... they should just leave the thread. SPOILERS.

@kfabz-23 said:

@phantom16: If MOS can handle the force of the WE, then he can handle the force of a train.

@thanosii: I'm assuming it's future sentinels so they have evolved to something greater, I don't think Ultron would be able to comprehend the tech. And Lool no I'm not stalking you.

He falsely equivocates a train being thrown by Nam-Ek with Scarlet Witch slowing down a train with tk while it was already being slowed down by grinding against the ground...

Character statements are worthless without anything backing them up. Go read the Battle Forum Rules and the Battle Bible if you're unsure of what constitutes a valid feat/statement that's useable as an argument on the Battle Forums. Damaging tank materials is standard repulsor fare...

Thor didn't take and real damage from Ultron. He wasn't scuffed. He wasn't worn out. He didn't even seem particularly serious. Regardless the whole confrontation was Ultron surprising him, throwing him through the church roof, using some sort of limited tk to throw a punching bag sized pillar at him, punching him three times, it cuts out... Thor is now a couple feet further back indicating a continued engagement, Ultron punches him one more time and then grabs him by the throat with his larger left arm...

Thor wasn't being held against anything... He wasn't choking. He wasn't struggling. It actually looked like he was holding Ultron's arm in place so Vision could get the best shot possible. If he were trying to pull off Ultron with his strength a smarter move would be to slam down on the arm or pry back the fingers... Thor tries neither. Honestly, I find it kind of dubious that Thor dropped his hammer at all because he was getting punched in the face... Considering how cool he played it I might almost believe it was on purpose. Though that's probably reaching.

Regardless, striking feats don't constitute strength feats and Thor never tests his strength against Ultron. Neither does Hulk.

Oh, and another nice appeal to ignoring feats for other characters because Thor so often "holds back". Firing a lightning bolt at a human being is not holding back. Slamming Mjolnir at -ostensibly- human Cap wielding a normal metal shield is not holding back. Even if Thor was holding back, you have no idea to what degree he was holding back so your point is moot. Ambiguously less than optimal Thor is impossible to quantify. How do you even have any evidence that the intensity of his lightning bolt, rather than the quantity, can even be controlled at all?

Phantom16

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39  Edited By Phantom16

@boringperson

He falsely equivocates a train being thrown by Nam-Ek with Scarlet Witch slowing down a train with tk while it was already being slowed down by grinding against the ground...

Clark couldn't even react to that train or catch it. He off screened and struggled to recover. Just look at his face as he comes out. Stop trying to downplay Wanda. She easily manipulated Vibranium, the hardest metal in the universe. She'd rip Clark's hear out with ease lol

Character statements are worthless without anything backing them up. Go read the Battle Forum Rules and the Battle Bible if you're unsure of what constitutes a valid feat/statement that's useable as an argument on the Battle Forums.

Start's calculation>you baseless opinions and claims. Oh, and Clark's statement was an informative statement. It was never contradicted. You fail.

Damaging tank materials is standard repulsor fare...

Your point? Tony's repulsers have shown to rip through Tank materials. The same kind of materials that the A-10 bullets to rip through. Clark was KO'd by A10 fire and was off screened. Nam-Ek was blown back like a bitch and Faora ran for for the hills. LOL. And whats else, Thor tanked 35mm bullets in AOU. Nice attempt to downplay.

Thor didn't take and real damage from Ultron. He wasn't scuffed. He wasn't worn out. He didn't even seem particularly serious.Regardless the whole confrontation was Ultron surprising him, throwing him through the church roof, using some sort of limited tk to throw a punching bag sized pillar at him, punching him three times, it cuts out... Thor is now a couple feet further back indicating a continued engagement, Ultron punches him one more time and then grabs him by the throat with his larger left arm…

He was physically overpowered by Ultron. Period. Ultron beat him around and held him down. Thor couldn't break out. Ultron>Thor.

Thor wasn't being held against anything... He wasn't choking. He wasn't struggling.

Could have fooled me.

No Caption Provided

The rest of you response is speculation

Oh, and another nice appeal to ignoring feats for other characters because Thor so often "holds back". Firing a lightning bolt at a human being is not holding back.

He was holding back. Its obvious to anyone who has watched all his movies that his lightning in that scene was far from his most powerful.

Loading Video...
Loading Video...

Again, lightning reaches the temperature of the sun. Faora was easily burned by heat vision, which is merely 1500 degrees Lol.

Slamming Mjolnir at -ostensibly- human Cap wielding a normal metal shield is not holding back.

It was more of a stress release. Why would he kill a human?

Sentinels lose in the end. They were struggling with Sunspot's fire lol. Ultron was hit by a combined blast of repulsers, Thor's lightning and an Infinity stone and was barely damaged. He was still standing. The sentinels cannot put him down. He is indestructible, bruh

kfabz-23

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@boringperson: Two things. Superman literally couldn't react to it, when he turns around the train is already in his face. He also clearly got stronger as the film goes on, at the start he failed to hold up the oil rig, at the end he was able to overcome the world engine while being weakened. WE>>>>>>>>>>Train thrown at him.

Avatar image for captain_batman_ftw
captain_batman_FTW

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

Ignore Phantom16 or whatever his name is. He thinks that MCU Thor is a city buster just because saw a clip. He wanks MCU very hard.

As for this battle: Sentinels wins without much trouble.

Phantom16

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Ignore Phantom16 or whatever his name is. He thinks that MCU Thor is a city buster just because saw a clip. He wanks MCU very hard.

The facts are hard to swallow, I know.

@kfabz-23 said:

@boringperson: Two things. Superman literally couldn't react to it, when he turns around the train is already in his face. He also clearly got stronger as the film goes on, at the start he failed to hold up the oil rig, at the end he was able to overcome the world engine while being weakened. WE>>>>>>>>>>Train thrown at him.

He saw the train and was just too slow to move out the way. Oh, and he was hurt by it and was off screened.

Him getting stronger is a common myth. It is supported by nothing and is never shown or stated in the film

Avatar image for captain_batman_ftw
captain_batman_FTW

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

never give up

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Why are Superman and Thor constantly brought up in threads they aren't involved in? I don't understand lol.

darkseid1006

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

The sentinels could adapt.

And it's a myth that they can only adapt to mutants Mystique's DNA was used to allow them to adapt to any threat (even stated by Peter Dinkledge, couldn't remember his film name)

kfabz-23

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@phantom16: he saw the train, by the time he could do anything it was too close. He does get stronger, listen to Jor-El speech. The fact that near the beginning he couldn't hold up the rig for to long and at the end he was capable of handling the WE while weakened is proof that he got stronger.

never give up

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

The sentinels could adapt.

And it's a myth that they can only adapt to mutants Mystique's DNA was used to allow them to adapt to any threat (even stated by Peter Dinkledge, couldn't remember his film name)

Bolivar Trask.

Sebast_Allen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Can Supes and Thor please be left out of this thread...Jeez...

On Topic:

Ultron for all three rounds. Firstly, he's an AI, he can hack the sentinels, Secondly, he's too durable to harm, and even if the Sentinels could adapt, where would they get the power equal to an Infinity Stone, a God channeling his power through a Mystical weapon, and the power of a Arc Reactor, and thirdly, Ultron is stronger by a significant margin, and posseses Magnokinesis.

never give up

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#49  Edited By never give up

@sebast_allen said:

Can Supes and Thor please be left out of this thread...Jeez...

On Topic:

Ultron for all three rounds. Firstly, he's an AI, he can hack the sentinels, Secondly, he's too durable to harm, and even if the Sentinels could adapt, where would they get the power equal to an Infinity Stone, a God channeling his power through a Mystical weapon, and the power of a Arc Reactor, and thirdly, Ultron is stronger by a significant margin, and posseses Magnokinesis.

No hacking involved.

hirev_starman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4