Doflamingo vs Spiderman

• 158 results

This topic is locked from further discussion.

Avatar image for deactivated-57d17cb96c7fc
deactivated-57d17cb96c7fc

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Cut off Doflamingo's legs and arms and maybe Spider-Man can win if he's bloodlusted and has a weapon that can injure Dof.

Spider-Man has spider sense, he beats him

Sy8000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Why was this bumped? It's obvious Doflamingo stomps horribly.

ValarMelkor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Yeah, Doflamingo stomps.

mr_ingenuity

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#55 mr_ingenuity  Moderator

Certain users have a vendetta against one piece. Nothing is safe.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@highaccuser said:

Spider Man's spider sense warns him of what this guy is about to do before he does it, and Spider-Man is very fast, he dodges lasers and he has webs he could web him up, Spidey wins without much difficulty

mr_ingenuity

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#57 mr_ingenuity  Moderator
Spidey_Jackson

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Doffy wins. But not in a stomp.

Beata

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Last time I checked this guy isn't faster than lasers and I don't think he can break out of webs that have held the Hulk and Spidey is very strong

Sy8000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

mr_ingenuity

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#61 mr_ingenuity  Moderator
Sy8000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#62  Edited By Sy8000

@mkgod said:

Last time I checked this guy isn't faster than lasers and I don't think he can break out of webs that have held the Hulk and Spidey is very strong

Why does he need to break out of webs? He can cut them up with strings with a complete void of difficulty. Lasers? Pre Timeskip Luffy could leap over lasers and Doffy beat him post timeskip.

Sy8000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mkgod said:

Why does he need to break out of webs? He can cut them up with strings with a complete void of difficulty. Lasers? Pre Timeskip Luffy could leap over lasers and Doffy beat him post timeskip.

Spider-Man is faster than Luffy he will do better and he's way smarter than Doffy, he's a genius he will get in close and use his better speed and agility to take this guy out

Sy8000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#65  Edited By Sy8000

@mkgod said:

@highaccuser said:

@mkgod said:

Spider-Man is faster than Luffy he will do better and he's way smarter than Doffy, he's a genius he will get in close and use his better speed and agility to take this guy out

Not even close.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@highaccuser: Err, Spidey can dodge machine gun bullets after they are fired?

Sy8000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#67  Edited By Sy8000

@mkgod said:

@highaccuser: Err, Spidey can dodge machine gun bullets after they are fired?

Luffy can blitz lightning timers...

Etheral_Dreams

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jedixman Mismatch. A very big mismatch. Read through the other comments, or if you're familiar with Doflamingo, you'll know he's out of Spidey's league. By a lot.

UFT

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

luffys haki blocked strings. spiderman's as helpless as any man vs parasite or overheat. doflamingo goes "hehehehehe' and finger twitches. match over

BlackLegSanji

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#70  Edited By BlackLegSanji

Doffy creates a bird cage leaves from the battle saying "I've no interest fighting bugs."

This is a stomp in every way.

QuakeBlood

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Super_Mod

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

UnbiasedRodger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@roronuffy: Hypersonic ? SAYS WHO ? Show me where thats even remotely stated in the manga

Spider-ManWins

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

No Caption Provided

so people are telling me that a non popular, non cool, non awesome, non iconic, non famous, 5 th rate character who ranks as a z lister, and doesnt even have, nor will ever have a movie, and who is also for virgin weaboos can take on the spider-man? talk to me when flamingo boy is omnipotent

Spider-ManWins

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@super_mod: i have responded, and i must admit, spidey wins

for any butthurt people, basically bringing up the spider god pcture is me accepting defeat

UnbiasedRodger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@highaccuser: What lightning timers ? You have some proof of this nonsense ? *prays to god that you don't bring up cp9 and this fanboy argument about kalifa and nami*

josephgomes619

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@highaccuser: What lightning timers ? You have some proof of this nonsense ? *prays to god that you don't bring up cp9 and this fanboy argument about kalifa and nami*

Yep, OP fanboys will claim Nami is a lightning timer as well and Rayleigh is FTL lol

StrictlyAnime

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Maybe not lightning, but Luffy is faster than Spiderman

Something I picked up from @deathhero61 Luffy has dodged point blank explosions w/o Gear Second.

The Velocity of Detonation of explosives range from between 2000 - 8000 m/s. (2000 meters per second is mach 5-6 8000 meters per second is mach 23. Thats the basics for explosives.

Doflamingo has proven himself capable of keeping up with Luffy in Gear Second, putting him far beyond Spiderman's speed. Unless the contrary can be proven Doffy takes this easily.

DeathHero61

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Donflamingo is faster, stronger, and more durable than spiderman will ever be. Spiderman will not and can not win this.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

mismatch doffy stomps

DeathHero61

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Lotta anime wanking going around.

Spiderman stomps

When spiderman can react to a Meteorite,(re-entry speeds) and destroy a large portion of it come back to me.

Loading Video...

He also(although others jumped in as well) casually chopped off Oars' leg.

Loading Video...

Donflamingo made a complete fool of Sanji. And sanji is several times stronger than Spidey as well.(i can show you feats of characters he has faced or prevailed against if you want.)

Loading Video...

Also this guy literally took a bazooka to the face while having a conversation on the freaking phone. A bazooka could do some damage to spidey but not donflamingo.

Loading Video...

DeathHero61

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mkgod said:
@mr_ingenuity said:
@highaccuser said:

Spider Man's spider sense warns him of what this guy is about to do before he does it, and Spider-Man is very fast, he dodges lasers and he has webs he could web him up, Spidey wins without much difficulty

Spiderman's spider-sense does warn him of things but he still has to be fast enough to dodge said threat. Its still up to him to dodge said attack. By the logic you are using Spiderman can dodge punches from Superman or Flash. Spiderman is not fast enough to dodge Donflamingo's attacks. Predict then dodge? Maybe, but he would eventually and rather quickly get killed.

UnbiasedRodger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@strictlyanime: Don't use every statistic you come across, sense this is anime an explosions happen all the time. I can name quite a few anime characters that have dodge explosions and they are nowhere near mach anything :)

Sun-Wukong

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Luffy start of one piece would crush spiderman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@deathhero61: He isn't on Peter's level, Peter has fought worse

Pierpat

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

....what stomp is this?

Pierpat

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@leo-343 said:
@pierpat said:

....what stomp is this?

A butchering, in Mingo's favour.

Noted, consider i'm writing a flipping Donfla vs Invicible thread now
Putting donfla against street guys is ludicrous.

mr_ingenuity

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#93 mr_ingenuity  Moderator

Spiderman's spider-sense does warn him of things but he still has to be fast enough to dodge said threat. Its still up to him to dodge said attack. By the logic you are using Spiderman can dodge punches from Superman or Flash. Spiderman is not fast enough to dodge Donflamingo's attacks. Predict then dodge? Maybe, but he would eventually and rather quickly get killed.

You do know spiderman's spider sense doesn't register superspeed?

No Caption Provided

Dredeuced

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mkgod said:

@deathhero61: He isn't on Peter's level, Peter has fought worse

Yeah and Batman has fought worse than Peter but Peter would still beat him. That's not an argument.

Doflamingo can cut meteorites into pieces with giant AoE attacks that Spider-man can't dodge (they're not straight line shots he can move out of the way, they're city sized nets he literally can't avoid).

He's vastly above Peter in every single way. Peter literally has no way to hurt him.

jashro44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mr_ingenuity said:

@deathhero61 said:

You do know spiderman's spider sense doesn't register superspeed?

Pretty sure when SpOck commented that speed demon was to fast for his spider-sense he meant that he couldn't process his spider-sense. Not commenting on the fight itself all though I am guessing based on the comments and what I know of one piece this is a mismatch.

mr_ingenuity

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#96  Edited By mr_ingenuity  Moderator

@jashro44: Which seems to me it didn't register superspeed. Spider Sense has registered hidden threats before they're seen, & threats hundreds of yards away.

This isn't the only time superspeed has baffled the spider sense, IIRC Morlun has done so.

jashro44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jashro44: Which seems to me it didn't register superspeed. Spider Sense has registered hidden threats before they're seen, & threats hundreds of yards away.

This isn't the only time superspeed has baffled the spider sense, IIRC Morlun has done so.

Yes Morlun has done so, SPOck used the same narration in spiderverse. That doesn't mean it doesn't register at all. It just means that speed demon blitzed him before before the spider-sense told him what to do because he couldn't process it fast enough. Basically by the time SpOck processed speed demons movements with his spider-sense he was already being punched in the face because SpOck himself was just to slow to react; which is more or less what deathhero61 was saying with his flash and superman examples.

It does show that spider-man can be blitzed despite his spider-sense. All the scan says is speed demon is outracing the spider-sense. If Otto were amped to speed demons level of speed spider-sense would have registered speed demon.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@dredeuced: If he can tear apart Iron Man's armour he can hurt this guy

Pierpat

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mkgod said:

@dredeuced: If he can tear apart Iron Man's armour he can hurt this guy

I hope you are trolling.

mr_ingenuity

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#100  Edited By mr_ingenuity  Moderator

@jashro44 said:

Yes Morlun has done so, SPOck used the same narration in spiderverse. That doesn't mean it doesn't register at all. It just means that speed demon blitzed him before before the spider-sense told him what to do because he couldn't process it fast enough. Basically by the time SpOck processed speed demons movements with his spider-sense he was already being punched in the face because SpOck himself was just to slow to react; which is more or less what deathhero61 was saying with his flash and superman examples.

It does show that spider-man can be blitzed despite his spider-sense. All the scan says is speed demon is outracing the spider-sense. If Otto were amped to speed demons level of speed spider-sense would have registered speed demon.

From my perspective it registers they are threat but not the speed at which they are attacking (superspeed).

Replace spider sense with sight. If Flash moves as a red streak across my vision he is too fast for me to see, it isn't my eye's slow reaction.