Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#5  Edited By mysticmedivh

@dh7absencefate said:
Loading Video...

@mysticmedivh@leo-343 Based on this video

Oh god an AMV! Even though I like anime I can't stand those.

I'll let Leo watch it and he can give an answer.

KingH

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

SenseiGrimm

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By SenseiGrimm

Doflamingo stomps. Netero's attacks only move at supersonic speeds. High-tier One Piece characters are hypersonic and have precog.

mysticmedivh

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Doflamingo stomps. Netero's attacks only move at supersonic speeds. High-tier One Piece characters are hypersonic and have precog.

Even pre-timeskip Luffy was faster than sound and he would be fodder compared to Doffy.

haoalchemist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

: ....God why did you do this to netero man!

DH7AbsenceFate

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By DH7AbsenceFate

@senseigrimm: @senseigrimm: @leo-343: @mysticmedivh: @haoalchemist:

Meruem skin is tough like diamond this is why netero's attack aren't really effective. If lucci(CP9) have 4000 douriki he should be near 200.000 and doffy's "haki tekkai" should be near 120.000

But, netero have a normal Human skin maybe near Lucci's or a Pacifista. His offensive skill are much better

lettsplay10

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

dof

Dratini1331

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

This is a mismatch. Between self-repair, string clones, general speed and damage output, and fighting ability shown Doflamingo would murder Netero. Luffy is already faster than base netero and Dofi dealt with Gear Second pretty easily.

DH7AbsenceFate

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By DH7AbsenceFate
Loading Video...

@dratini1331 netero's attack was lightspeed(all was stopped almost like the time was) also his attack was very strong just ant skin are too tough.

Dratini1331

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@dh7absencefate: I know netero's feats, he's not lightspeed. Not even remotely close. Netero at base was supersonic for sure, when he fights pitou we get a great time frime(1 one tenth of a second) which is orders of magnitude slower than lightspeed (he's like mach 4~ tops).

No Caption Provided

Just because every stops doesn't mean jack. If we were to move at the speed of lightning (roughly 224,000 miles per hour) everything would appear frozen too, and that's almost 3 million times slower than the speed of light (2995895 to be exact). Light is really, really, really, really, really fast. Netero is nowhere even remotely close to light speed.

Frocharocha

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Netero probably.

le0nhart

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By le0nhart

since everyone is going with Doffy, i'm willing to put a debate for netero

as a start how is Doffy supposed to touch Netero?

DH7AbsenceFate

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@le0nhart said:

this is want i was saying, doffy is not faster than meruem

colliderz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@le0nhart said:

Does he have a special power for this or do you just think Doffy lacks speed? If its the former can you show me Netero's best speed feats?

Mije_101

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Doffy 10/10.

DH7AbsenceFate

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By DH7AbsenceFate
Loading Video...

@mije_101@leo-343

Meruem is 100 times faster, still netero could hit him

Mije_101

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@dh7absencefate: I'm up to date on both mangas and know what each combatant is fully capable of.

D3athstroke

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By D3athstroke

Netero should stomp.

le0nhart

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By le0nhart

@colliderz said:
@le0nhart said:

Does he have a special power for this or do you just think Doffy lacks speed? If its the former can you show me Netero's best speed feats?

here is an ant soldier called Cheetu, Pitou is still faster than him and Meruem is even faster than Pitou, Netro could still hit Meruem

Loading Video...

Netero Vs meruem Full fight

Loading Video...

now show me Doffy's best speed feat

Thekillerklok

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

"You fool did you really think I couldn't prey with only one arm."

Netero is the better character.

bouncyhippo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30  Edited By bouncyhippo

I think Netero would take this. his 100 type guanyin bodhisattva would be too much for Doflamingo. Doflamingo isn't really that fast. He'll get pummeled to death. By the time Doflamingo gets a chance to swing his strings, he'll be constantly getting bounced up and down from the impact of the hands. Even Luffy in Gear 2 or Gear 4 won't be able to get close to Netero. If someone was to blink even once, that person would have been smashed by like 100 hands already. They really emphasized on the speed of Netero's hands.

le0nhart

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32  Edited By le0nhart

@leo-343: Netero isn't only supersonic, faster than sound =/= supersonic especially that his feats and the character he was hitting prove that he is above sound speed

regarding Doffy, do you have any proof that he's hypersonic? also can you please give me an exact speed or at least an estimate. for example mach 15, of course it has to be based on some evidence

thanx :)

le0nhart

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@leo-343 said:

@le0nhart: Doffy stomped Sanji who spins so fast his leg catches fire which is Mach 25 in re entry science, Sanji can kick at those speeds but Doffy still humiliated him.

Didn't post time skip Sanji's leg catch fire without even moving? i also fail to see how spinning in a circle = combat, not to mention you're applying too much physics to fiction

Avatar image for homicidalmaniac
homicidalmaniac

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 7

#36  Edited By homicidalmaniac

@le0nhart: BOS Luffy had outpace bullets since the second arc and he easily tag Bellamy while Bellamy was moving at supersonic/or low hypersonic speeds.That was Luffy before the Gears and the time skip where he gotten much faster.Doffy is faster than Time Skip Luffy in Second Gear and cut an meteor that moved around at least mach 25-30 at point blank range.

DeathHero61

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@le0nhart said:
@leo-343 said:

@le0nhart: Doffy stomped Sanji who spins so fast his leg catches fire which is Mach 25 in re entry science, Sanji can kick at those speeds but Doffy still humiliated him.

Didn't post time skip Sanji's leg catch fire without even moving? i also fail to see how spinning in a circle = combat, not to mention you're applying too much physics to fiction

Luffy in base form who is even slower than donflamingo outsped a point blank explosion. Has dodged water bullets that cross a range of 150KM in only about 10-15 seconds.(do the math. That's beyond the speed of mach 25) Donflamingo himself reacted to a meteor from space.(Re-entry speeds of mach 25 to mach 30+)

So i am pretty sure donflamingo is hypersonic.

Avatar image for deactivated-5c8c48323d2d9
deactivated-5c8c48323d2d9

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

So so far we have seen Doffy do this in one day,

Own sanji

Take on Law twice (once with the assistance) and the second time completely take him out

Create a bird cage that not even meteors nor Zorro can cut.

Create parasite leeches that make civilians hurt each other

Take on Luffy and Law at the same time nearly killing Law

Took on what would be a fatal blow from law but healed himself from it.

Fought luffy and won, soo much so that luffy has to be carried away for him to recover. Had they not done that, Luffy would have been killed.

Yeah Do has this.

colliderz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39  Edited By colliderz

@le0nhart:

here is an ant soldier called Cheetu, Pitou is still faster than him and Meruem is even faster than Pitou, Netro could still hit Meruem

Well, this nothing above supersonic you realize that right?

• Reacted to a meteor in point blank range
  • Reacted to blows from Luffy's Red Hawk and Sanji's Diable Jambe, attacks which are physical attacks ignited through sheer air friction
  • Showed superior speed against Law who just like Doffy was fast enough to react to a meteor

All this puts Doffy above Mach 25+ range which is leagues above what you showed

DH7AbsenceFate

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40  Edited By DH7AbsenceFate

@colliderz: Zero Hand (零乃掌ゼロのてZero no Te)

This is Netero's last resort, meant to be used only when he cannot utilize any other of Guanyin's abilities. Netero first prays with all his heart. The Bodhisattva then appears behind Netero's enemy and tenderly clasps him within its palms. Netero then focuses every last ounce of his aura in preparation for this final attack, and the Bodhisattva mercilessly howls out an enormous flare of aura in an attempt to destroy the enemy. Netero ages rapidly as a result of his aura being completely drained.

Etheral_Dreams

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

colliderz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@colliderz: Zero Hand (零乃掌ゼロのてZero no Te)

This is Netero's last resort, meant to be used only when he cannot utilize any other of Guanyin's abilities. Netero first prays with all his heart. The Bodhisattva then appears behind Netero's enemy and tenderly clasps him within its palms. Netero then focuses every last ounce of his aura in preparation for this final attack, and the Bodhisattva mercilessly howls out an enormous flare of aura in an attempt to destroy the enemy. Netero ages rapidly as a result of his aura being completely drained.

So in the end how strong is this attack?

Avatar image for mr_nofunallowed
Mr_NoFunAllowed

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Don Flamenco wins
Don Flamenco wins

DH7AbsenceFate

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@colliderz: Enough to damage a bit meruem. Meruem should be tough like diamond jaws probably. Mihawk have hit diamond jaws with no effect

Dratini1331

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Fought luffy and won, soo much so that luffy has to be carried away for him to recover. Had they not done that, Luffy would have been killed.

I wouldn't call him almost getting killed and winning on time out a great feat. Luffy literally says he's 1-hit away at that point

colliderz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@colliderz: Enough to damage a bit meruem. Meruem should be tough like diamond jaws probably. Mihawk have hit diamond jaws with no effect

What durability feats does Meruem have to suggest that his durability is on par with Jozu

DH7AbsenceFate

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@colliderz: Immense durability: Meruem is extremely durable as he was able to take thousands of incredibly-powerful super-sonic blows from Netero without suffering even a single scratch. He was also able to take on Netero's most powerful move, the Zero Hand, which launches Netero's entire aura upon his opponent and he only received cuts and bruises. He was able to survive the ultra-powerful explosion of the Old Man's Rose that was released after Netero's death and despite his body being nearly destroyed in the process, however, he was still alive after the fatal attack. Immense agility: Meruem is able to move from angle to angle deftly. Immense pain resistance: Meruem was able to survive Netero's Zero Hand while not appearing to from be different in the least, and he ripped his arm off without hesitation. High Intelligence: Meruem has extraordinary intelligence being able to learn and master nearly anything he comes across of, he also uses his intelligence for Gungi in his battle against Netero and eventually succeeds by doing so.

colliderz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@colliderz: Immense durability: Meruem is extremely durable as he was able to take thousands of incredibly-powerful super-sonic blows from Netero without suffering even a single scratch. He was also able to take on Netero's most powerful move, the Zero Hand, which launches Netero's entire aura upon his opponent and he only received cuts and bruises. He was able to survive the ultra-powerful explosion of the Old Man's Rose that was released after Netero's death and despite his body being nearly destroyed in the process, however, he was still alive after the fatal attack. Immense agility: Meruem is able to move from angle to angle deftly. Immense pain resistance: Meruem was able to survive Netero's Zero Hand while not appearing to from be different in the least, and he ripped his arm off without hesitation. High Intelligence: Meruem has extraordinary intelligence being able to learn and master nearly anything he comes across of, he also uses his intelligence for Gungi in his battle against Netero and eventually succeeds by doing so.

So essentially how strong is this move? multi-city block level? mountain level?

le0nhart

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#49  Edited By le0nhart

@homicidalmaniac: @deathhero61:

could you please do me a favour and post a scan/video or at least the episode/chapter number for everything you said, i would really appreciate it

thanx

@colliderz said:

@le0nhart:

Well, this nothing above supersonic you realize that right?

are you joking? how is dodging a bullet from less than 1 cm distance below sound speed?

edit: i lowered the bullet speed and used the minimum speed for the gun which seems to be a Glock 21 http://www.genitron.com/Handgun/Glock/Pistol/21/45-Auto/Variant-1

distance / speed = time ; i will use 250 m/s for the bullet speed ; the distance between Cheetu and the bullet is around 1 cm even though he totally disappeared while the bullet moved for less than 1 cm

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

finally the time frame he has is 0.01 m divided by 250 m/s = 40 microseconds so if he moved for 1 meter in that time frame his speed would be Mach 75

bullet Speed

http://www.mythbusterstheexhibition.com/science-content/dodge-a-bullet/

• Reacted to a meteor in point blank range;assuming the meteor is actually moving at Mach 25, the distance seemed to be more than 1 meter so it is Mach 25 at best
  • Reacted to blows from Luffy's Red Hawk and Sanji's Diable Jambe, attacks which are physical attacks ignited through sheer air friction; Luffy's hand was on fire before even moving, so your point is not true, regarding sanji there is no proof that he can fight as fast as he can spin
  • Showed superior speed against Law who just like Doffy was fast enough to react to a meteor; okay Mach 25

All this puts Doffy above Mach 25+ range which is leagues above what you showed ; i just proved that Cheetu is above Mach 25

MudaMudaMuda

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Could go either way.

Netero is a beast offensively but lacks durability.