#1 Edited by e3zombie (720 posts) - - Show Bio

doctor who vs superman, batman 1million, Lex Luthor, Mr. Terrific, Mr. Fantastic, Doctor Doom, darkseid, thanos, odin, thor, wonder woman, flash, green lantern, martian manhunter, the green lantern corp are back up (all of them) but are 30min away) the red and yellow corp are an hour away.

Back story: In this story all the people he is going to battle are at normal power (all on max capacity of their intelligence) but they come from a place called "Planet Zerrem" Yes it has a Yellow sun for superman.

The planet is responsible for the death of every human in existence, They have some idea of him and know The Doctor is coming and have 2 weeks prep, the Doctor is bloodlusted, as in ready to kill everything that stops him, as in bloodlusted like when he single handedly won the time war. The Doctor has 2 day prep on the people he is about to fight and can use any tools from the year 2000 to the year 5000 apart from Kryptonite.

How it starts: The Doctor is slowly coming to the planet Zerrem, travelling at a slow speed savoring the death to come, as he gets 2k miles away from the planet the group and whatever they came up with to stop him confronts him by all standing as a team infront of the Tardis. (People from Zerrem can fly and are ok in space but apart from that are the same as their human versions.

#2 Posted by FiMFTW (687 posts) - - Show Bio
#3 Posted by e3zombie (720 posts) - - Show Bio

@FiMFTW: I have seen every single EP I know of this.

#4 Posted by FiMFTW (687 posts) - - Show Bio

@e3zombie: Good for you.

#5 Posted by Shawnbaby (10867 posts) - - Show Bio

@e3zombie said:

@FiMFTW: I have seen every single EP I know of this.

I think he posted it more for the people that might not know much about the Doctor.

#6 Posted by guttridgeb (4832 posts) - - Show Bio

The Doctor wins.

#7 Posted by e3zombie (720 posts) - - Show Bio

Bamp

#8 Posted by Ultra_Girl_ (1248 posts) - - Show Bio

I'm really not impressed by the doctor, he's not even faster than light speed

Unless the Doctor has shown feats of instant killing people before they can react superman solo's after dipping in the sun for two weeks.

#9 Posted by e3zombie (720 posts) - - Show Bio

@Ultra_Girl_: "he's not even faster than light speed" No but his ship is, and he is one of the smartest people ever to exist, can time travel and has crushed and completely obliterated many forms of life and their planets with just junk he makes up on the go, he is angry and has info on them and has 5 days.

Saying Superman solo's just shows you know nothing about Doctor Who.

#10 Posted by Ultra_Girl_ (1248 posts) - - Show Bio

@e3zombie:

Lol no your wrong the only thing that makes the Doc even worthy of being in debates is his Tardis with out it he's useless

and since there is no proof of him have a faster than light speed reaction time Superman blitzes him before he can think.

#11 Posted by FiMFTW (687 posts) - - Show Bio

@Ultra_Girl_ said:

I'm really not impressed by the doctor, he's not even faster than light speed

Unless the Doctor has shown feats of instant killing people before they can react superman solo's after dipping in the sun for two weeks.

lol @ a Kryptonian (Regardless of how sundipped they are) even dreaming about breaching TARDIS shields.

Main topic:

Since the Doctor is bloodlusted, he absorbs the entire time vortex, becomes omnipotent then sweeps the leg.

Please stop making threads where the Doctor has prep, no one can beat him.

#12 Posted by e3zombie (720 posts) - - Show Bio

@Ultra_Girl_: He gets blitzs on his own battle where he knows about superman and knows he will be fighting him, knows how powerful he is and has 5 days in all of time and space to make something to stop him?

Give the batman a month and I am sure he can think of something that can stop him, hell lex another human has been doing it for years, this is one of the smartest beings in all existence, angry and roofless, not a state most people want him in.

#13 Posted by Ultra_Girl_ (1248 posts) - - Show Bio

@e3zombie:Show scans of Lex Luthor stopping a blood lusted sun dipped super man.

#14 Posted by e3zombie (720 posts) - - Show Bio

@FiMFTW: He cant touch the time vortex, not in this battle, he becomes a god when he does its not fair, he could take on most of dc and marvel combined apart from a few other omnipotent dudes.

I did give him prep but I also put him up against some of the smartest people ever to live.

#15 Posted by comicace3 (6122 posts) - - Show Bio

Hmmm I can't say who wins because I know nothing about doctor who....

#16 Posted by e3zombie (720 posts) - - Show Bio

@Ultra_Girl_: I did not say he has but if lex can handle normal superman with a bit of prep the doctor can handle 10 supermen all sun dipped for 10min with 5 days prep.

Superman and thor and odin are in this for fun, the real problem the doctor will face is the combined brains of the geniuses I have listed.

Smashing things will not beat the doctor, ever. The Doctor vs Superman is like a man vs an ant.

#17 Posted by FiMFTW (687 posts) - - Show Bio

@e3zombie said:

He cant touch the time vortex, not in this battle

He rips open the control panel of the TARDIS and stares right into the sucker.

Done and dusted.

"he becomes a god when he does its not fair"

Maybe you should have used a less powerful character then, hm?

It's like making a Superman Vs. Molecule Man thread, and saying MM can't use his molecule powers to kill Superman because it "Wouldn't be fair".

"I did give him prep but I also put him up against some of the smartest people ever to live."

Yes, but against the freaking Doctor! Bloodlusted, no less!

And then you go and act surprise when he utterly annihilates them with ease.

#18 Posted by Ultra_Girl_ (1248 posts) - - Show Bio

@e3zombie said:

@Ultra_Girl_: I did not say he has but if lex can handle normal superman with a bit of prep the doctor can handle 10 supermen all sun dipped for 10min with 5 days prep.

Superman and thor and odin are in this for fun, the real problem the doctor will face is the combined brains of the geniuses I have listed.

Smashing things will not beat the doctor, ever. The Doctor vs Superman is like a man vs an ant.

No because we've never seen a blood lusted superman sun dipped for five days against Lex Luthor that is false

Lex has beaten a Superman with morals with large amounts of prep

A blood lusted superman would be the Doc cause the Doc has only normal physical attributes

Show me the Doc flying to pluto in one second and I'll concede.

#19 Posted by Vaeternus (9410 posts) - - Show Bio

Team will win

#20 Posted by Referee (8207 posts) - - Show Bio

Calling out my crew, , &

If they can't give you an answer I don't know who could.

#21 Posted by Razero (336 posts) - - Show Bio

As was already stated, the Doctor can absorb the time vortex.

It was shown that this can turn a normal human into a god, imagine what it could do to a time lord.

#22 Posted by Doctor!!!!! (2055 posts) - - Show Bio

@Referee: You Called... And its a trick question, Bztman and the Doctor team up and clean the floor with everyone... thats 1 option.

#23 Posted by Referee (8207 posts) - - Show Bio

@Doctor!!!!!: It an honor to watch you do what you do best.

#24 Edited by Dextersinister (6359 posts) - - Show Bio

Doctor is so overrated it's not even funny, a good portion of his opponents are capable of time travel themselves.

#25 Posted by e3zombie (720 posts) - - Show Bio

@Referee: Are they who freaks?

#26 Posted by Referee (8207 posts) - - Show Bio

@e3zombie said:

@Referee: Are they who freaks?

They just happen to be the three "Doctor" fans I have met here.

#27 Posted by e3zombie (720 posts) - - Show Bio

Awesome, but this is not so much about the time vortex is more his brain vs all of theirs plus their power.

I am asking that.

#28 Posted by hudyman (1724 posts) - - Show Bio

@Referee: The Doctor takes this.

The Reason for this is that he is Bloodlusted,

#29 Posted by Pyrogram (41151 posts) - - Show Bio

Doctor stomps in bloodlust mode

#30 Posted by AtPhantom (14521 posts) - - Show Bio

Oh come on people. There are guys here who could kill him without any prep, and they all have freaking prep. Jesus

#31 Posted by e3zombie (720 posts) - - Show Bio

@AtPhantom: How?

#32 Posted by AtPhantom (14521 posts) - - Show Bio

@e3zombie said:

@AtPhantom: How?

Uh, off the top of my head, Omega beams up the Doctor's ass. No prep needed whatsoever and there's basically nothing he can do about it.

#33 Posted by e3zombie (720 posts) - - Show Bio

@AtPhantom: But he knows about them as he done prep.. you think he cant come up with something to stop it?

#34 Posted by DrEgonSpengler (549 posts) - - Show Bio

The Doctor Wins! Omega beams will do nothing to the tardis!

#35 Posted by AtPhantom (14521 posts) - - Show Bio

@e3zombie said:

@AtPhantom: But he knows about them as he done prep.. you think he cant come up with something to stop it?

No.

Moreover, everyone else has far more prep. With two weeks time, Reed, Doom, Thanos, Lex, Darkseid and Odin could pile up enough omnipotence granting artifacts to make capital G God wet his pants. Each one of them could cave the Doctor's skull in with that much time on their hands. And you've made them work together. I like the Doctor as much as the next guy but this is seriously getting ridiculous.

#36 Edited by vesuvious0215 (8 posts) - - Show Bio

I sense that many people here are seriously underestimating the Doctor. The Doctor would win in a number of ways. 1. As previously stated he could absorb the time vortex turning him into a God of Gods. 2. He has a time machine he could go back in time and stop each and every one of them from being born. Heck he could go back in time and keep the entire planet from being created. He could go back and keep that planets Sun from ever forming. 3. He has his Tardis, I don't care how sundipped that superman is he is not getting past its shields. It doesn't matter if they form up to stop him he can just teleport behind them. @Ultra_Girl_ Superman may be able to fly to Pluto in a second but the doctor can be there by five minutes ago you say that without the Tardis the Doctor is nothing but that just betrays your ignorince. The Doctor rarely uses the Tardis to fix the problems because he will be cut off from it. To say that without his sonic screwdriver he is nothing is equally as false (watch 11th hour). To say that the Doctor is nothing without his stuff is like saying Reed Richards is nothing without his stuff or that Doctor Doom is nothing without his toys. The Doctor is far more inteligent that any one of them, possibly all of them combined because what is in his head would incinerate a person. 4. Back to ways the Doctor could win. He could suspend them in time. 5. He could trap them like he traped everyone in the Time War. And all of those are just a few ways off the top of my head and a final reason that the Doctor would win is that he is bloodlusted. The Doctor is so old and so merciful that as the clip near the beginning would show that he would rather run from the enemy than to be forced to destroy them in the worst ways possible. You take that kindness away and you are left with a cold fury of a vengence that cannot be stoped. He is the Doctor, the Predator of the Darleks, The Destroyer of Worlds, and The Oncoming Storm. Once the Doctor was bloodlusted they lost all hope of victory.

#37 Edited by XLR87T3 (2926 posts) - - Show Bio

If the Flash is Wally West then he can solo, especially with a Blue Lantern ring. The other guys can just give him the information he needs.

#38 Posted by TERMINATORFAN (1250 posts) - - Show Bio

The Doctor Stomps.

#39 Posted by vesuvious0215 (8 posts) - - Show Bio

@XLR87T3 Not if the Doctor when back in time to prevent any of the flashes from getting their powers. And Wally doesn't have a blue lantern ring at least not any more that was just temporary