Doctor Who vs Raziel (Soul Reaver)

Rick_Grayson

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By Rick_Grayson

Random encounter, must be a kill to win (not just moving Raziel to the soul realm or just making the Doctor regenerate. A full on, no coming back kill).

Rick_Grayson

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Bump

DarthAznable

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Ohhh Legacy of Kain. I don't see how the good doctor would be able to harm Raziel at all.He has no way to defend from his attacks, he has no prior knowledge. Does his sonic screw driver work well as a weapon? :P

Rick_Grayson

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@darthaznable: Sorry for the late reply. While I know he can use it as a weapon, I'm uncertain as to just how powerful it is. Really I'm interested to see just how powerful his PIS shielding is, can he kill something which as far as I know is supposed to be truly eternal?

spartan1008

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

while its completely out of character for the doctor to kill, I dont see how raziel could break through his personal shield, as long as he is near the tardis he is invulnerable, and nothing prevents the doctor from going back in time and killing one of raziels ancestors preventing him from even being born. If thats not an option I am sure the doctor can figure out a way to disperse raziel's spirit form killing him in the process

Doctor_Fate500

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By Doctor_Fate500

@rick_grayson: Doctork who wins by a long shot for one is tardis is so big and he has alo6t i mean a alot of weapons in them to. The sonic srewdriver is very strong the only thing its not very good at is wood... Not only that but the tardisw is impenetrable from the out side unless you have a key. Not only that but in 5 minutes the doctor figured out how to take down entire fleets of dalieks. That aside the doctor can travel back in time to figure out how to kill Raziel. Here's a quote from the doctor

The Doctor: Oh, big, big mistake, really huge. Didn't anyone ever tell you there's one thing you never put in a trap, if you're smart, if you value your continued existence, if you have any plans about seeing tomorrow, there's one thing you never, ever put in a trap.

Bob: And what would that be, sir?

The Doctor: Me.