Doctor Who vs Dr Doom....

LubeMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By LubeMan

The two doctors finally meet, as Doc Who crashlands in Vic's Castle in Latveria in the Tardis.  You can only imagine what Doom thinks of this, he's being invaded, and goes to suss the Doctor out and sensis his Tardis and it's powers for time travel (and interdimensional) and sets his plans on taking it, can the good Doctor take down the despotic Dr Doom  in the end? (The Doctor is pictured)

vs

Meteorite

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 25

User Lists: 4

#2  Edited By Meteorite

Doom. Duh!

LubeMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By LubeMan
Meteorite said:
Doom. Duh!

So you think there's no way the Doctor can win, can't think of a way to outsmart him?
Avatar image for buckshotwashere
BuckshotWasHere

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

User Lists: 51

#4  Edited By BuckshotWasHere  Moderator

Dang, if Doom didn't have such an amazingly huge ego he'd actually have a chance. The worst thing for him to do is let The Doctor get a chance to think, and even worse, get a chance to talk. Once The Doctor starts talking it's pretty much over for Doom, and since Doom is Doom, there will be talking.

King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By King_Saturn
The Doctor would defeat Dr. Doom... though the Classic Dr. Doom vs The Doctor could be interesting
LubeMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By LubeMan
Buckshot said:
Dang, if Doom didn't have such an amazingly huge ego he'd actually have a chance. The worst thing for him ... [more]

You nailed it.  Dooms best chance is to pretty much kill the Doctor first chance he gets, within the first minute of him getting out of the Tardis, if he hasn't killed him by then, it's pretty much over, the longer he lets the Doctor live, it's easier for him to talk, and do whats best, think, and then there's no chance for Doom. Besides, I don't think Dooms ego will do him well when he's gonna find it hard to even comprehend the workings/science of the Tardis, it being well beyond him. 
LubeMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By LubeMan
King Saturn said:
The Doctor would defeat Dr. Doom... though the Classic Dr. Doom vs The Doctor could be interesting

?? it's Dr Doom, classic or not, he's at his best!
BuckshotWasHere

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By BuckshotWasHere  Moderator

No Caption Provided

King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By King_Saturn
LubeMan said:
King Saturn said: The Doctor would defeat Dr. Doom... though the Classic Dr. Doom vs The Doctor could be interesting ... [more]
No He Isnt... Dr. Doom of old did things I have never seen him do in recent years... actually hurting the Silver Surfer under his Own Power... No Prep ? Surviving attacks from the Beyonder than damn near killed Galactus ? Doom is great but he aint as good as he was in yesteryear
Meteorite

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 25

User Lists: 4

#10  Edited By Meteorite
Buckshot said:
LOL! That's good as!
Avatar image for emperor_gonzo_noir
Emperor Gonzo Noir

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 17

Buckshot said:

oh that is just too good
BuckshotWasHere

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By BuckshotWasHere  Moderator
King Saturn said:
LubeMan said: King Saturn said: The Doctor would defeat Dr. Doom... though the Classic Dr. Doom vs The Doctor could ... [more]
He recently pulled a device that could control time out of his back left pocket. Stop being nostalgic.
Avatar image for emperor_gonzo_noir
Emperor Gonzo Noir

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 17

If Doom doesn't kill him first the good Doctor could do what no one else could accomplish, the final defeat of Victor Von Doom

King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By King_Saturn
Buckshot said:
King Saturn said: LubeMan said: King Saturn said: The Doctor would defeat Dr. Doom... though the Classic Dr. Doom vs ... [more]
Doom has always been able to create devices and things... but surviving attacks from the Beyonder is not something thats Doom like in nature...
LubeMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By LubeMan
King Saturn said:
Buckshot said: King Saturn said: LubeMan said: King Saturn said: The Doctor would defeat Dr. Doom... though the Classic Dr. ... [more]

Surviving Beyonder means Beyonder didn't want him dead. Don't forget, Beyonder was doing alot of playing and experimenting, as it was all new to him.  Beyonder could have blinked him out of existance, but then there wouldn't have been a Doom for the rest of the story. The first SW was trial and error, for Beyonder, same as the second SW, but there was alot more involved. Anyway, this isn't going to be about any physical battle or taking blasts, this all boils down to an intellectual level, and Doom is awsome, one of the best, if not the best, in the MU, but he still fall's short of the Doctor, when it comes to cunning and intellect, I believe, and with his ego, as Buckshot stated, that's whe he falls short, and loses!
sevennames27

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By sevennames27

I hope this is a joke.

LubeMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By LubeMan
sevennames27 said:
I hope this is a joke.

What, people talking?
King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By King_Saturn
LubeMan said:
King Saturn said: Buckshot said: King Saturn said: LubeMan said: King Saturn said: The Doctor would defeat Dr. Doom... though ... [more]
The Blast that Beyonder shot wasnt at just Doom it was at Galactus as well... and they both were knocked back from the Blast... but Doom wasnt harmed... while Galactus was knocked Unconsious... I dont think it was a matter of Beyonder not wanting Doom dead... its just that Doom was written to be Super Badass back then... now if it was simply a matter of Doom being attacked by Beyonder solely with Reality Warping power or something then you might be right... but I cant see Beyonder blasting at both Galactus and Doom and Doom surviving an attack and Galactus not as simply Beyonder was just experimenting and playing around... that was solely a feat of insane durability on behalf of Classic Dr. Doom... as well as Doom surviving a dead on blast from the Infinity Gauntlet...

But I do agree that The Doctor could beat Classic Dr. Doom but it would be more interesting of a fight than the current Doom...
LubeMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By LubeMan
King Saturn said:
LubeMan said: King Saturn said: Buckshot said: King Saturn said: LubeMan said: King Saturn said: The Doctor would defeat Dr. ... [more]

Or maybe, just maybe, Galactus being as big and as powerfull as he is, took the brunt of it, and Doom was prob just a little spec who happend to be there (confronting Galactus, bout something?) and was lucky he didn't get anihiliated? I'll have to pull it out again and check it out!
King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By King_Saturn
LubeMan said:
King Saturn said: LubeMan said: King Saturn said: Buckshot said: King Saturn said: LubeMan said: King Saturn said: The Doctor ... [more]
The Blast knocked them both back though... and with Doom's lower level of durability compared to Galactus... he should he easily been disentegrated by even a small fraction of Beyonder's Blasts...
LubeMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By LubeMan

I honestly thought there would have been more Doom fans jumping on board.

King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By King_Saturn
I wonder if Dr. Doom had a little Prep Time could he stop the Daleks from invading Marvel Earth ?

lmao
LubeMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By LubeMan
King Saturn said:
I wonder if Dr. Doom had a little Prep Time could he stop the Daleks from invading Marvel Earth ?lmao [more]

I guess, if Who, the Doctor dropped by his castle for a cuppa and support.
King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By King_Saturn
LubeMan said:
King Saturn said: I wonder if Dr. Doom had a little Prep Time could he stop the Daleks from invading ... [more]
lol

That Maybe the Only way he Could Though... unless he uses that Time Control Device or something

ha ha ha
LubeMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By LubeMan
King Saturn said:
LubeMan said: King Saturn said: I wonder if Dr. Doom had a little Prep Time could he stop the Daleks ... [more]

I'm sure Doom could think of something, as to how permanent it will be?
King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By King_Saturn
LubeMan said:
King Saturn said: LubeMan said: King Saturn said: I wonder if Dr. Doom had a little Prep Time could he ... [more]
I think even if Doom stopped an initial Dalek invasion... it wouldnt be the last he sees of them... they would be back

lol
Sylvain

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By Sylvain

The Doctor would win.

wearevenom87

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Doctor doom wins

NeonGameWave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

The Doctor murderstomps.

Avatar image for godemperorofmankind
GodEmperorOfMankind

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

The doctor wins, morals off..... He would still win lol.

dondave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

The Doctor

PrinceAragorn1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

THE doctor.

theONEtaichou

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

this Dr Who?....

No Caption Provided

I hope Doom kills him so he can regenerate and we can get a proper TL...

the REAL Dr Who!
the REAL Dr Who!

The real TL...

good day

The_Imperator

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@theonetaichou: Wow, so why not just go back to having the show end when Hartnell played the Doctor back in the 60s, since obviously the later ones aren't "proper" Time Lords? :P

Carter_esque

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Don't really know too much about Doctor Who so I don't really have an opinion on who wins this..

Mandarinestro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

I doubt Doom will understand the concept of time being more of a rug...but oh nevermind.

Noone301994

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Doom

Avatar image for manofmanynames2
ManOfManyNames2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers