#1 Posted by SSFMM (138 posts) - - Show Bio
 Silver Surfer
       Who would Win? 
 
 Doctor Strange  
#2 Posted by termiteone4ever (7983 posts) - - Show Bio

Interesting 

#3 Posted by Sexy Merc (41971 posts) - - Show Bio

Surfer destroys current Strange.

#4 Edited by RiseofApocalypse (3981 posts) - - Show Bio

Zomrange wins.

#5 Posted by termiteone4ever (7983 posts) - - Show Bio

If Zom is involve well this might be a different fight. All goes to strange 

#6 Posted by czarny_samael666 (17174 posts) - - Show Bio

He will defeat even Classiv Strange. Strange's autoshields best feat is taking planet busting level attack. Surfer can do more than that.

#7 Posted by PirateKing69 (4201 posts) - - Show Bio

Silver Surfer

#8 Posted by Killer_of_trolls (1851 posts) - - Show Bio

You should've stated which version if it's classic he curstomps but curren strange is very unlikly to win 
#9 Posted by czarny_samael666 (17174 posts) - - Show Bio
@rapest_of_super_heros said:
" You should've stated which version if it's classic he curstomps but curren strange is very unlikly to win  "
Not without prep.
#10 Posted by Deadcool (6753 posts) - - Show Bio

Current, dies in a horrible way.
Current as Sorcerer Supreme, Without Morals Wins, With Morals dies.
Classic, Kills the Surfer.

#11 Posted by vcreed2002 (412 posts) - - Show Bio

Surfer has this.
#12 Posted by Fire Star (3407 posts) - - Show Bio
@vcreed2002 said:
"Surfer has this. "
#13 Posted by TheBatman586 (6302 posts) - - Show Bio

Classic Strange stomps, current Strange loses.

#14 Posted by Gremlin From Kremlin (2926 posts) - - Show Bio

Silver Surfer.

#15 Posted by riri4life (7180 posts) - - Show Bio

I'd say SS just cuz of his speed and power...Strange would take too long tryin to cast spells or whatever.  

#16 Edited by MzombieX (973 posts) - - Show Bio
@czarny_samael said:

"He will defeat even Classiv Strange. Strange's autoshields best feat is taking planet busting level attack. Surfer can do more than that. "


This is definitely a tough call. 
Since the specifics aren't clearly stated, I would have to say that taking the history of the characters into account on an overall view of feats and power over the years ... that Strange could win. 
 
If it is specifically a current battle ... then I agree that Silver Surfer has a better chance. 
 
Just a quick response to czarny_samael  
I can see where you're coming from with the autoshield angle and yes they can absorb some massive damage ... though not necessarily more than SS can potentially put out. 
Yet the thing about Strange's autoshields is that they aren't even his "good" shields. Those are simply the ones that are indefinitely active without him concentrating. 
Those light shields absorb that kind of force automatically as easily as if he were breathing. I think he stands a far better chance when he actually puts his serious defenses up. 
Wouldn't you agree?
#17 Posted by Susanoo (5868 posts) - - Show Bio

Current Strange dies unless he has prep.  
Classic Strange stomps. His shields can take blasts from Galactus even. Unless you guys are saying current SS's blast > Galactus's blast?
#18 Posted by Morpheus_ (29696 posts) - - Show Bio
@Susanoo said:
" Unless you guys are saying current SS's blast > Galactus's blast? "
On certain occasions, yes.
 
It's quite simple really. Plenty of characters have sustained direct blasts from Galactus. Why? Because he does not exert himself in any real way. Compare his blasts against regular characters, to, say, his blast that destroyed star-systems in Annihilation.
 
If Strange has withstood such a blast from Galactus, good for him, great feat. But purely taking the hit does not automatically mean that particular blast was superior to a blast the Surfer can potentially produce.
 
Anyway, classic Strange already defeated the Surfer, albeit with some difficulty strictly due to the Surfer's speed. Otherwise he was more than capable of handling Norrin, as his power level was far beyond the Surfer's.
 
Current versions, Stephen should better not try and face the Surfer.
Moderator
#19 Posted by Susanoo (5868 posts) - - Show Bio
@Morpheus_ said:
" @Susanoo said:
" Unless you guys are saying current SS's blast > Galactus's blast? "
On certain occasions, yes.
 
It's quite simple really. Plenty of characters have sustained direct blasts from Galactus. Why? Because he does not exert himself in any real way. Compare his blasts against regular characters, to, say, his blast that destroyed star-systems in Annihilation.
 
If Strange has withstood such a blast from Galactus, good for him, great feat. But purely taking the hit does not automatically mean that particular blast was superior to a blast the Surfer can potentially produce.
 
Anyway, classic Strange already defeated the Surfer, albeit with some difficulty strictly due to the Surfer's speed. Otherwise he was more than capable of handling Norrin, as his power level was far beyond the Surfer's.
 
Current versions, Stephen should better not try and face the Surfer.
"

I agree on all of this.
#20 Posted by YouFinished (417 posts) - - Show Bio
@Susanoo said:
" @Morpheus_ said:
" @Susanoo said:
" Unless you guys are saying current SS's blast > Galactus's blast? "
On certain occasions, yes.
 
It's quite simple really. Plenty of characters have sustained direct blasts from Galactus. Why? Because he does not exert himself in any real way. Compare his blasts against regular characters, to, say, his blast that destroyed star-systems in Annihilation.
 
If Strange has withstood such a blast from Galactus, good for him, great feat. But purely taking the hit does not automatically mean that particular blast was superior to a blast the Surfer can potentially produce.
 
Anyway, classic Strange already defeated the Surfer, albeit with some difficulty strictly due to the Surfer's speed. Otherwise he was more than capable of handling Norrin, as his power level was far beyond the Surfer's.
 
Current versions, Stephen should better not try and face the Surfer.
"
I agree on all of this. "
Me too.
#21 Posted by spidey 15 (17693 posts) - - Show Bio
@Sexy Merc said:
"

Surfer destroys current Strange.

"
#22 Posted by Hoboseid (1019 posts) - - Show Bio

Classic Strange with prep time stomps

but normally Dr Strange dies cos of the Surfer's speed

#23 Posted by difficlus (10632 posts) - - Show Bio

@Hoboseid: was that scan supposed to show surfer's speed?

#24 Edited by Enzeru--defunct (2893 posts) - - Show Bio
#25 Posted by Arhan12 (11 posts) - - Show Bio

I go with silver surfer on this one

#26 Posted by XxGin (1447 posts) - - Show Bio

Classic destroys Surfer current gets one shotted

#27 Edited by Pierpat (3439 posts) - - Show Bio

@deadcool said:

Current, dies in a horrible way.

Current as Sorcerer Supreme, Without Morals Wins, With Morals dies.

Classic, Kills the Surfer.

Online
#28 Posted by Supermanwithatan01 (4029 posts) - - Show Bio

Bump. What about current Silver Surfer vs Classic Strange

#29 Posted by BeaconofStrength (6703 posts) - - Show Bio

Now, classic, & current Strange win.

#32 Posted by BatmanvsSupermanBatmanwins (21 posts) - - Show Bio

i'm going with surfer for this LOL AT MY WRITING

#33 Posted by Supermanwithatan01 (4029 posts) - - Show Bio

What about Current Surfer vs Current Strange?