Avatar image for all_mighty_beyonder
All_Mighty_Beyonder

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

The Story

The Marvel multiverse started to die a while ago, universes collapse at each other, causing the so called "incursion". When an incursion happen two universes start collapsing, and the two earths of the 2 universes start smashing into each other, the process before the smash of the 2 earths happens, takes 8 hours. Luckily there is a way to survive the incursion, and that by sacrificing one of the 2 earths, if one of the 2 earths is destroyed before 8 hours, then the 2 universes are spared, but the cost is high, as it's a mass murder of an entire planet. But it doesn't end here, all universes that still have their planet earth, will keep having successive incursions at different times. So there is no permanent solution except destroying its own earth, but no hero can sucrifice his morals to do that.

at Marvel multiverse, 999,999,999-earth (alternate universe) all super heroes have worked hard to save their planet and their universe, they succeeded surviving 25 incursions untill now, but the price was too high, a lot of super heroes died, some protecting their world, some making themselves as kamikazes to destroy other earths, and the rest of them died in an inter-galactic war against all space empires that knew about the incursions and wanted to destory earth.

The only surviving super heroes are Reed Richards, and Stephen Strange. Reed developped a machine called the Mirror, that allowed him to predict when the next incursion will happen, it basically gave him the ability to look into all possible futurs, and watch what could happen in the next incursion they will face.

After all those tragic events, and the blood war, Dr Strange and Mr Fantastic started to argue. Stephen wanted to start working on a way to leave earth, and take all the people to another place in the universe, and destoy the earth. Reed in the other hand, refused, and wanted to keep protecting their mother earth.

3 years have passed since the last incursion, gaving time to our 2 heroes, to rest. in that period, Reed had succeeded into changing earth completely and made it into an utopia for all living beings. no more povrety, sickness, wars...etc. While Dr Strange studied hard to find a way to save people and find the cause of all those incursions, but he failed.

One day, Reed reached his last moment before dying of old age (in this 999,999,999-earth Reed is a lot older than Stephen), so he called his friend while in the dying bed, and confessed to him, that in the last incursion, he used a special device he developped, That device allowed him to push their universe away from the incursion point. But he made a wrong calculation. the push he created was so powerful that it actually pushed their universe not just away from the incursion but from the entire Marvel multiverse. that's why they never had a new incursion since 3 years ago. and that's why Reed decided to keep protecting earth because there is no need to destroy it. But he din't tell anyone because he wasn't sure what are the consequences of pushing a universe out of his native multiverse. and Reed died as a great hero, and he had one of the biggest funeral in history.

2 years later, The Mirror detected another incursion, Stephen checked the Mirror and have understood what happened. In fact, their universe was far away from the Marvel mutiverse to the point that it entered a new multiverse. The DC multiverse !! and so, one last final incursion, earth-999,999,999 will have to survive. an incursion that will happen with the main universe of the new 52 DC.

Now it's up to Stephen Strange alone to save his world, one last time, and he has only 3 days before the incursion happen.

Stephen studied the records of the upcoming incursion on the Mirror. he studied the possible events that will happen, he studied the Justice League that will stand against him, and made his preparations.

The day of the incursion, on the main universe of new 52 DC, Cyborg detected some anomalies and natural desasters that suddenly happened, he studied their cause and found the location on their planet. he summoned all his friends of the justice league to that location : Superman, Wonder Woman, Flash, Hal Jordan, Aquaman, Batman and Martian Manhunter.

arriving to the place, they found Dr Strange waiting for them.

Dr Strange : "what took you so long? i've been waiting here for you for 3 hours. But thank you, you gave me enough time to hide an anti-matter bomb that my friend made, and that will blow you're planet in about...emm...4 hours and 30 minutes"

Superman : "why would you do that?"

Dr strange : "well, you see, i'm about to become a very very bad person...a mass murder...a monster, but i'm doing it for the right cause, but i don't blame you if you try to kill me, what i'm about to do is evil, that's why i've been very generous with you guys, i've waited for you, and i've also made a spell..."

Batman thinking : "emm an spell, this guy is a magician "

Dr stange : " a spell that will activate when you kill me, sending to all of you a psyonic message to tell you where the bomb is and what's happening exactly, and i gave you an extra time of 30 minutes to decide what you want to do with the bomb"

Batman : "what do you mean by 30 minutes to decide what we want to do with the bomb?"

Dr Strange : "you'll find out when you kill me, i'm just giving you a chance to save your planet, your universe, so don't waste it, go all out against me, bacause i'll have no mercy, and i'll kill you all along with your planet"

and so Dr Strange start his attack...

Rules :

• Dr Strange has all the feats of the moderne 616-earth Dr Strange
  • JLA has only the new 52 feats
  • no God of War for Wonder Woman
  • Dr Strange is bloodlusted
  • JLA are in character, but if the fight keeps going untill the last hour they will become bloodlusted
  • JLA can retreat if needed and if they can escape Dr strange to plan a counter attack, but they have a limit of time of 4 hours 30 minutes.
  • Dr Strange knows everything about the JLA
  • Win by any mean
  • no external help for the JLA
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Jacthripper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Pre-52 JL wins

New-52 JL loses

All_Mighty_Beyonder

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Pre-52 JL wins

New-52 JL loses

this is New 52.

if they lose, do you think allowing Diana to use God of War state, will balance the fight ?

Avatar image for comicsrulebutdbzdoes2
ComicsrulebutDBZdoes2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Current strange solos without prep tbh

ElderSkaar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Well this battle is not going to last one hour if Strange is bloodlusted, Wonder Woman might be the only one who can withstand his magic because she should be very resistant to it but the others goes down pretty fast.

So yeah.. Dr Strange would win because he is bloodlusted, it would have been more fair if all would be morals on.

NeonGameWave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Dr. Strange should take this due to his sheer raw power and magical capabilities also the JLA might not see him as an immediate danger while on the other hand Dr. Strange is bloodlusted and will go out from the start making sure that the fight doesn`t last too long. Another factor that is in his favor is preparation he knows everything about the JLA while although the JLA are prepared their not as informed and they still need to act under the special conditions of saving their universe but I can see it tipping in the JLA`s favor that`s if they decide to go all out from the beginning and make the final choice to save their universe.

The story and setup is phenomenal, awesome work!

Avatar image for deactivated-5e46df20c7e13
deactivated-5e46df20c7e13

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

The Story

The Marvel multiverse started to die a while ago, universes collapse at each other, causing the so called "incursion". When an incursion happen two universes start collapsing, and the two earths of the 2 universes start smashing into each other, the process before the smash of the 2 earths happens, takes 8 hours. Luckily there is a way to survive the incursion, and that by sacrificing one of the 2 earths, if one of the 2 earths is destroyed before 8 hours, then the 2 universes are spared, but the cost is high, as it's a mass murder of an entire planet. But it doesn't end here, all universes that still have their planet earth, will keep having successive incursions at different times. So there is no permanent solution except destroying its own earth, but no hero can sucrifice his morals to do that.

at Marvel multiverse, 999,999,999-earth (alternate universe) all super heroes have worked hard to save their planet and their universe, they succeeded surviving 25 incursions untill now, but the price was too high, a lot of super heroes died, some protecting their world, some making themselves as kamikazes to destroy other earths, and the rest of them died in an inter-galactic war against all space empires that knew about the incursions and wanted to destory earth.

The only surviving super heroes are Reed Richards, and Stephen Strange. Reed developped a machine called the Mirror, that allowed him to predict when the next incursion will happen, it basically gave him the ability to look into all possible futurs, and watch what could happen in the next incursion they will face.

After all those tragic events, and the blood war, Dr Strange and Mr Fantastic started to argue. Stephen wanted to start working on a way to leave earth, and take all the people to another place in the universe, and destoy the earth. Reed in the other hand, refused, and wanted to keep protecting their mother earth.

3 years have passed since the last incursion, gaving time to our 2 heroes, to rest. in that period, Reed had succeeded into changing earth completely and made it into an utopia for all living beings. no more povrety, sickness, wars...etc. While Dr Strange studied hard to find a way to save people and find the cause of all those incursions, but he failed.

One day, Reed reached his last moment before dying of old age (in this 999,999,999-earth Reed is a lot older than Stephen), so he called his friend while in the dying bed, and confessed to him, that in the last incursion, he used a special device he developped, That device allowed him to push their universe away from the incursion point. But he made a wrong calculation. the push he created was so powerful that it actually pushed their universe not just away from the incursion but from the entire Marvel multiverse. that's why they never had a new incursion since 3 years ago. and that's why Reed decided to keep protecting earth because there is no need to destroy it. But he din't tell anyone because he wasn't sure what are the consequences of pushing a universe out of his native multiverse. and Reed died as a great hero, and he had one of the biggest funeral in history.

2 years later, The Mirror detected another incursion, Stephen checked the Mirror and have understood what happened. In fact, their universe was far away from the Marvel mutiverse to the point that it entered a new multiverse. The DC multiverse !! and so, one last final incursion, earth-999,999,999 will have to survive. an incursion that will happen with the main universe of the new 52 DC.

Now it's up to Stephen Strange alone to save his world, one last time, and he has only 3 days before the incursion happen.

Stephen studied the records of the upcoming incursion on the Mirror. he studied the possible events that will happen, he studied the Justice League that will stand against him, and made his preparations.

The day of the incursion, on the main universe of new 52 DC, Cyborg detected some anomalies and natural desasters that suddenly happened, he studied their cause and found the location on their planet. he summoned all his friends of the justice league to that location : Superman, Wonder Woman, Flash, Hal Jordan, Aquaman, Batman and Martian Manhunter.

arriving to the place, they found Dr Strange waiting for them.

Dr Strange : "what took you so long? i've been waiting here for you for 3 hours. But thank you, you gave me enough time to hide an anti-matter bomb that my friend made, and that will blow you're planet in about...emm...4 hours and 30 minutes"

Superman : "why would you do that?"

Dr strange : "well, you see, i'm about to become a very very bad person...a mass murder...a monster, but i'm doing it for the right cause, but i don't blame you if you try to kill me, what i'm about to do is evil, that's why i've been very generous with you guys, i've waited for you, and i've also made a spell..."

Batman thinking : "emm an spell, this guy is a magician "

Dr stange : " a spell that will activate when you kill me, sending to all of you a psyonic message to tell you where the bomb is and what's happening exactly, and i gave you an extra time of 30 minutes to decide what you want to do with the bomb"

Batman : "what do you mean by 30 minutes to decide what we want to do with the bomb?"

Dr Strange : "you'll find out when you kill me, i'm just giving you a chance to save your planet, your universe, so don't waste it, go all out against me, bacause i'll have no mercy, and i'll kill you all along with your planet"

and so Dr Strange start his attack...

Rules :

• Dr Strange has all the feats of the moderne 616-earth Dr Strange
  • JLA has only the new 52 feats
  • no God of War for Wonder Woman
  • Dr Strange is bloodlusted
  • JLA are in character, but if the fight keeps going untill the last hour they will become bloodlusted
  • JLA can retreat if needed and if they can escape Dr strange to plan a counter attack, but they have a limit of time of 4 hours 30 minutes.
  • Dr Strange knows everything about the JLA
  • Win by any mean
  • no external help for the JLA
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Very Good situp. this is kinda hard, the only real advantage the JLA have is wonderwoman in this situation for she has the highest magic resistance. if strange can take her out first he can take out the rest with minimal effort.

Avatar image for ninjawarrior268
NinjaWarrior268

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 12

User Lists: 3

Flash solos

WastelandMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By WastelandMan

Strange wins if the Justice League are in-character.

EDIT:

Noticed prep and knowledge of JL. Strange wins.

Avatar image for deactivated-5e46df20c7e13
deactivated-5e46df20c7e13

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Avatar image for atheistknowledge
AtheistKnowledge

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Strange lolstomps you gave him 3 days prep and knowledge on every JL member here. Which means not even Flash attosecond reaction/speed is gonna catch him off guard.

Andrelf7

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

i can't think of any chance the JLA wins unless Stephen allows them to...

if he knows the JLAs powers, he knows how fast Flash is...he was waiting for 3 hours, if he didn't have autoshields, he would put shields up before the fight started and that makes Flash a non factor...

he's just to powerful for the league, even considering they work great toghether

give them Dr. Fate or full Starheart Alan Scott and it is a different story

All_Mighty_Beyonder

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@andrelf7: @supremthor: @neongamewave: @elderskaar:

what's about Wonder Woman with god of war power, does it balance the fight ? i want this to be as balanced as possible, and to stick with only new 52 feats and characters

Avatar image for planetcaptainamerica
planetcaptainamerica

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

DOCTOR STRANGE SUCKS MONKEY BALLS

JLA SUCKS WOMEN

ElderSkaar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points