Classic clears.

Current stops at 9 or 10.

green_skaar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Stops at 10. Dr. Strange has never and will never solo Thanos.

Claymore1998

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

@sophia89:

Stephen does have few odd ball abilities that even Thanos would have no answer to. A simple one of that is to stop time.

Overall though, Thanos is normally potrayed more powerful.

Odin on the other than is extremely high on the totem pole of power scale. Apart from raw power itself, Odin just has too many things Stephen cant compete with.

Claymore1998

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sophia89:

Never said I disagreed with you.

Yeah saw your tournament, seems awesome but sorry I don’t think I will be joining. I am going to be extremely busy soon. Christmas, New Year etc and I know I will be on a full time cooking duty >.<

My brother has just way too many friends, and they are going to be all hungry.

I have gotten so many requests for Christmas it's not funny ^_^

Claymore1998

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sophia89 said:

So can you make me pecan pie?

Yep though thankfully no one has asked me to make one for Christmas ^_^

Its hard work.

Claymore1998

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sophia89:

Because of youtube I can cook a lot of stuffs, and sadly since a lot of people know that I end up having to cook weird stuffs all the time.

Being the little sister to so many single guys from so many different countries is hard :p

That’s why I like being grandma on comicvine

jrupert1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#61  Edited By jrupert1

@asmodeus12345: Sure, but it's really stuff that has been said many times.

Not even looking at himself first he has the Eye of Agamotto, which can react to any attack on its own without any effort, forethought, or even awareness from him, casually blocking attacks made at light speed. Then there's his abilities. Many times he's shown super human speed and resilience, even without buffing himself (which he has spells to do) or shields, auto or conjured (the later which he has been able to whip up instantly to block attacks too fast for a normal human to respond to). With auto shields he has taken hits from super powered beings of even demigod caliber, unaffected. Withstood the weight on the entire ocean collapsing on him, and waterfall of lava, even being in the sun. Even without he's taken hits that would kill normal men and was fine. He's dodged attacks from people with the speed and skill to dodge lightning, and able to hit those who move at massively faster than light speeds. He has a mystic sense that can warn him of danger before it even happens. His thought process is faster than that of an ordinary human, able to see those traveling faster than light. Even reading their thoughts, which would be too fast for an ordinary human (in fact he was one of only two people on earth able to do it) to comprehend.Etc etc, asmodeus12345 among others have already said this much before, and even more.

Hope I that was an adequate explanation, now feel better man.

Helicoprion

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#62  Edited By Helicoprion

stops at 11