any opinions on this battle?

Avatar image for the_human_juggernaut
the human Juggernaut

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

yes, its a huge curbstomp in omega red's favor.

The_Martian

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 22

#3  Edited By The_Martian
the human Juggernaut said:
"yes, its a huge curbstomp in omega red's favor.
"
What is the range on Omega's cords? If Ock could keep him out of range of his physical body he could win.
brainiac 1.0

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#4  Edited By brainiac 1.0
MAJESTY

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By MAJESTY
vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 27

User Lists: 2

#6  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator

Omega Red.

Avatar image for crimson_dominion
Crimson Dominion

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By Crimson Dominion
MAJESTY said:
"any opinions on this battle?
"
log off
brainiac 1.0

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By brainiac 1.0
Crimson Dominion said:
"MAJESTY said:
"
log off
"
LOL. You have me dying like a crazy person man.
talia

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By talia

omega red curbstomp

brainiac 1.0

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By brainiac 1.0
talia said:
"omega red curbstomp
"

Why are you still posting in this when I said it was done before.
Zoom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 13

#11  Edited By Zoom

Doc Ock, curbstomp.

Omega Red's reach is so short compared to Ocks and his adamantium claws can crush Omega Red.

Even Sabertooth kicks Omega Red's ass.

MAJESTY

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By MAJESTY
Crimson Dominion said:
"MAJESTY said:
"
log off
"
lmao! do you even know where the log off button is? you been searching for it for years you never log off.let me help you out click your name and you will see a list and something will say ''log off'' and you click that and after that you go get a life.
Crimson Dominion

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By Crimson Dominion
MAJESTY said:
"Crimson Dominion said:
"MAJESTY said:
"
log off
"
lmao! do you even know where the log off button is? you been searching for it for years you never log off.let me help you out click your name and you will see a list and something will say ''log off'' and you click that and after that you go get a life.
"
Look, I know your psychiatrist told you to try and make friends over the internet because the outside world doesn't accept you, but you need to move on to another site. Well SURPRISE we don't accept you either.
MAJESTY

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By MAJESTY
Crimson Dominion said:
"MAJESTY said:
"Crimson Dominion said:
"MAJESTY said:
"
log off
"
"
Look, I know your psychiatrist told you to try and make friends over the internet because the outside world doesn't accept you, but you need to move on to another site. Well SURPRISE we don't accept you either.
"
I don't even know you people im not here to make friends.just here to have fun.but you you just have imaginary friends or your parents and your dog and toys (dildos).and lmao! why do you come in everytime i post something? you follow me around like your my bitch everything i post you come in and post in it.and how old are you like 18? shouldn't you be looking for a job instead of following a 14 year old around.oh and trust me your going to end up a hobo me im still young but you,you just ruined your life coming here 24/7 matter of fact when was the last time you logged off?
Triumphant

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By Triumphant
MAJESTY said:
"Crimson Dominion said:
"MAJESTY said:
"Crimson Dominion said:
"MAJESTY said:
"
log off
"
"
"
I don't even know you people im not here to make friends.just here to have fun.but you you just have imaginary friends or your parents and your dog and toys (dildos).and lmao! why do you come in everytime i post something? you follow me around like your my bitch everything i post you come in and post in it.and how old are you like 18? shouldn't you be looking for a job instead of following a 14 year old around.oh and trust me your going to end up a hobo me im still young but you,you just ruined your life coming here 24/7 matter of fact when was the last time you logged off?
"

LOL LOL
MAJESTY

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By MAJESTY
Valor said:
"MAJESTY said:
"Crimson Dominion said:
"MAJESTY said:
"Crimson Dominion said:
"MAJESTY said:
"
log off
"
"
"
"

LOL LOL"
I know... it was pretty funny.
Crimson Dominion

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By Crimson Dominion
MAJESTY said:
"Crimson Dominion said:
"MAJESTY said:
"Crimson Dominion said:
"MAJESTY said:
"
log off
"
"
"
"
I'm sure your mom ruined your life when you found out she slept with your older brother/father and that they had you. Tell me, do you have one or two tails?
Triumphant

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By Triumphant
Is the Doc Ock from the Ultimate Universe? If so, then I'll say curbstomp.
MAJESTY

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By MAJESTY
Crimson Dominion said:
"MAJESTY said:
"Crimson Dominion said:
"MAJESTY said:
"Crimson Dominion said:
"MAJESTY said:
"
log off
"
"
"
"
I'm sure your mom ruined your life when you found out she slept with your older brother/father and that they had you. Tell me, do you have one or two tails?
"
u didn't answer my question lmao i took you 20 min to think of something to say.and man your the one that ruined your life i mean your on a forum making battles 24/7 do u know how pathetic your life is? i don't even know.and wtf do i have one or two tails? oohhh you mean my dick? well its about 2 times bigger then yours if that is what your asking.and here *spits* now your done taking a shower.
Triumphant

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By Triumphant
MAJESTY said:
"Crimson Dominion said:
"MAJESTY said:
"Crimson Dominion said:
"MAJESTY said:
"Crimson Dominion said:
"MAJESTY said:
"
log off
"
"
"
"
"
u didn't answer my question lmao i took you 20 min to think of something to say.and man your the one that ruined your life i mean your on a forum making battles 24/7 do u know how pathetic your life is? i don't even know.and wtf do i have one or two tails? oohhh you mean my dick? well its about 2 times bigger then yours if that is what your asking.and here *spits* now your done taking a shower.
"

LOL LOL LOL! WOW.That's brutal!
Crimson Dominion

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By Crimson Dominion

I don't give a crap about how big your dick is. Your dad, sister, brother, and uncle might but I don't.

MAJESTY

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By MAJESTY
Crimson Dominion said:
"I don't give a crap about how big your dick is. Your dad, sister, brother, and uncle might but I don't.
"
Thats the problem you do care i mean you have dreams of it you even draw naked pictures of me everyday.oh and your stalking me keep it up and im going to have to call the animal control.
Crimson Dominion

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By Crimson Dominion
MAJESTY said:
"Crimson Dominion said:
"I don't give a crap about how big your dick is. Your dad, sister, brother, and uncle might but I don't.
"
Thats the problem you do care i mean you have dreams of it you even draw naked pictures of me everyday.oh and your stalking me keep it up and im going to have to call the animal control.
"

caption
caption

Is this the way your dad looks when hes taking about to advantage of you.

MAJESTY

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By MAJESTY
Crimson Dominion said:
"MAJESTY said:
"Crimson Dominion said:
"
"

caption
caption

"
Seriously man you gotta stop taking pictures of your mom GOD... man do you hate her that much? i know she puts a dildo up your ass every night but come on man.your owned anyways your nothing to me you and i both know that im better then you at this.i could do the same and look up pictures of your mother but im not that kind of person see i respect animals like your mother.but you gotta admit she is a funny monkey.
brainiac 1.0

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By brainiac 1.0
MAJESTY said:
"Crimson Dominion said:
"MAJESTY said:
"Crimson Dominion said:
"MAJESTY said:
"Crimson Dominion said:
"MAJESTY said:
"
log off
"
"
"
"
"
"
You only 14 you are probably starting puberty man.
brainiac 1.0

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By brainiac 1.0
MAJESTY said:
"Crimson Dominion said:
"MAJESTY said:
"Crimson Dominion said:
"
"

caption
caption

"
Seriously man you gotta stop taking pictures of your mom GOD... man do you hate her that much? i know she puts a dildo up your ass every night but come on man.your owned anyways your nothing to me you and i both know that im better then you at this.i could do the same and look up pictures of your mother but im not that kind of person see i respect animals like your mother.but you gotta admit she is a funny monkey.
"
Your jokes are so lame man.
The_Martian

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 22

#27  Edited By The_Martian

Why isn't this thread locked. Its a waste of space. Its already been pointed out this battle has been done before and you guys are just talking crap to each other.

MAJESTY

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By MAJESTY
brainiac 1.0 said:
"MAJESTY said:
"Crimson Dominion said:
"MAJESTY said:
"Crimson Dominion said:
"
"

caption
caption

"
"
"
Shut up faggot.
brainiac 1.0

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29  Edited By brainiac 1.0
MAJESTY said:
"brainiac 1.0 said:
"MAJESTY said:
"Crimson Dominion said:
"MAJESTY said:
"Crimson Dominion said:
"
"

caption
caption

"
"
"
Shut up my screen name is majesty and I know I have a small penis and I lie about it to make myself feel good.
"

Crimson Dominion

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30  Edited By Crimson Dominion
MAJESTY said:
"brainiac 1.0 said:
"MAJESTY said:
"Crimson Dominion said:
"MAJESTY said:
"Crimson Dominion said:
"
"

caption
caption

"
"
"
Shut up faggot.

Is that what the other kids at school tell you when you try to socialize. Being scarred for life and suicidal must be a pain.
brainiac 1.0

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31  Edited By brainiac 1.0

MAJESTY

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32  Edited By MAJESTY
Crimson Dominion said:
"MAJESTY said:
"brainiac 1.0 said:
"MAJESTY said:
"Crimson Dominion said:
"MAJESTY said:
"Crimson Dominion said:
"
"

caption
caption

"
"
"
Shut up faggot.

Is that what the other kids at school tell you when you try to socialize. Being scarred for life and suicidal must be a pain.
"
The other kids at school are scared of me cause i'll make fun of them.and lmao! do you even know what school is? let me guess you get home schooled since your parents don't like people throwing rocks at you everytime you go outside.so they let u stay inside the house.

and one question. why did you start this? what did i ever do to you? all i did was make a battle and you come in and act like a dumb ass in it.seriously if u dont like me stay out of my threads.
brainiac 1.0

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33  Edited By brainiac 1.0
MAJESTY said:
"Crimson Dominion said:
"MAJESTY said:
"brainiac 1.0 said:
"MAJESTY said:
"Crimson Dominion said:
"MAJESTY said:
"Crimson Dominion said:
"
"

caption
caption

"
"
"
Shut up faggot.

"
The other kids at school are scared of me cause i'll make fun of them.and lmao! do you even know what school is? let me guess you get home schooled since your parents don't like people throwing rocks at you everytime you go outside.so they let u stay inside the house.

and one question. why did you start this? what did i ever do to you? all i did was make a battle and you come in and act like a dumb ass in it.seriously if u dont like me stay out of my threads.
"
They are afraid of you because you try to rape them like your dad does to you.
MAJESTY

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34  Edited By MAJESTY
brainiac 1.0 said:
"MAJESTY said:
"Crimson Dominion said:
"MAJESTY said:
"brainiac 1.0 said:
"MAJESTY said:
"Crimson Dominion said:
"MAJESTY said:
"Crimson Dominion said:
"
"

caption
caption

"
"
"
Shut up faggot.

"

"
They are afraid of you because you try to rape them like your dad does to you.
"
See what i mean you and crimson are like going out or something.are u guys like married cause every time you post he post.you guys must really love eachother.and rape them? kid your mother is getting raped 24/7 by me.
brainiac 1.0

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35  Edited By brainiac 1.0

Good night everybody I have to get ready for work tommorow.

Crimson Domnion here is  a good laugh

MAJESTY SUCKS !
MAJESTY SUCKS !
MAJESTY SUCKS !
MAJESTY SUCKS !       Majesty please dont cry. And we all know you get bullied at school 24/7. You come here to make you self feel good. And  all your battle forum SUCK BAD :)
MAJESTY SUCKS !
MAJESTY SUCKS !
MAJESTY SUCKS !
MAJESTY SUCKS !
MAJESTY SUCKS !
MAJESTY SUCKS !
MAJESTY SUCKS !
MAJESTY SUCKS !
MAJESTY SUCKS !
MAJESTY SUCKS !

MAJESTY

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36  Edited By MAJESTY
brainiac 1.0 said:
"
"
If you think its the worse topic ever why did you come in it then? seriously stop coming to my battles.

anyways i'll be on vacation so don't bother posting cause im not going to reply.
brainiac 1.0

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37  Edited By brainiac 1.0
MAJESTY said:
"brainiac 1.0 said:
"
"
If you think its the worse topic ever why did you come in it then? seriously stop coming to my battles.

anyways i'll be on vacation so don't bother posting cause im not going to reply.
"
Your battles suck it just gives me a good lol. You are the national joke of comicvine.
Crimson Dominion

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38  Edited By Crimson Dominion
brainiac 1.0 said:
"Good night everybody I have to get ready for work tommorow.

Crimson Domnion here is  a good laugh

MAJESTY SUCKS !
MAJESTY SUCKS !
MAJESTY SUCKS !
MAJESTY SUCKS !       Majesty please dont cry. And we all know you get bullied at school 24/7. You come here to make you self feel good. And  all your battle forum SUCK BAD :)
MAJESTY SUCKS !
MAJESTY SUCKS !
MAJESTY SUCKS !
MAJESTY SUCKS !
MAJESTY SUCKS !
MAJESTY SUCKS !
MAJESTY SUCKS !
MAJESTY SUCKS !
MAJESTY SUCKS !
MAJESTY SUCKS !

"
LOL and Mega dittos
brainiac 1.0

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39  Edited By brainiac 1.0
brainiac 1.0 said:
"MAJESTY said:
"brainiac 1.0 said:
"MAJESTY said:
"Crimson Dominion said:
"MAJESTY said:
"Crimson Dominion said:
"
"

caption
caption

"
"
"
Shut up my screen name is majesty and I know I have a small penis and I lie about it to make myself feel good.
"

"

brainiac 1.0

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40  Edited By brainiac 1.0

Nigel90

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41  Edited By Nigel90

I remember this thread when MAJESTY was still here.

progenitorigin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42  Edited By progenitorigin

Definitely a stomp for Omega Red thanks to the death phermones which would eventually weaken Doc Ock to the point where he couldn't fight anymore.
jojjimbo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43  Edited By jojjimbo

I'm gonna go with Omega Red in a close fight.

Avatar image for supermanwithatan01
Supermanwithatan01

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Could Doc not KO red before he used the death spores or harm Otto?

Warlockmage

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 23

User Lists: 3

Red fodderizes... guy was tanking blows from a pissed off clossus... Otto isn't KOing anything

GutrotSPume

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Red sadly.