#1 Posted by King Saturn (225170 posts) - - Show Bio
caption
caption
#2 Posted by GreyGoose (5044 posts) - - Show Bio

i luv doctor manhattan so im goin with him^^

#3 Posted by ThisIsGonnaHurt (29794 posts) - - Show Bio

I'd say Doc Manhattan, but I'm most likely wrong because characters with weird armor are usually very powerful O.o

#4 Posted by King Saturn (225170 posts) - - Show Bio
I dont know about this one. Korvac has shown to have massive Cosmic Power even beyond that of Galactus at full power...
#5 Posted by ThisIsGonnaHurt (29794 posts) - - Show Bio
King Saturn said:
"I dont know about this one. Korvac has shown to have massive Cosmic Power even beyond that of Galactus at full power..."

I knew it!
#6 Posted by King Saturn (225170 posts) - - Show Bio
Warsman said:
"King Saturn said:
"I dont know about this one. Korvac has shown to have massive Cosmic Power even beyond that of Galactus at full power..."

I knew it!"
LOL. Yeah I had read up on him and checked his power level using the Marvel Power Rankings... Korvac is a 4th tier being... meaning he is very powerful
#7 Posted by ThisIsGonnaHurt (29794 posts) - - Show Bio

I'd still say Doc, but it's one hell of a fight.

#8 Posted by King Saturn (225170 posts) - - Show Bio
Warsman said:
"I'd still say Doc, but it's one hell of a fight."
I think Manhattan can win too but a Galaxy or Two will be lost in this battle
#9 Posted by Precise (22886 posts) - - Show Bio

Hm... with my (very) limited knowledge of these characters i seem to remember that Doc could clone himself, i don't know if all these clones have the same powers doc has, but if they do, couldn't they outnumber Korvac?... Or am i completely wrong here? which is probably the case :p

#10 Posted by King Saturn (225170 posts) - - Show Bio
Precise said:
"Hm... with my (very) limited knowledge of these characters i seem to remember that Doc could clone himself, i don't know if all these clones have the same powers doc has, but if they do, couldn't they outnumber Korvac?... Or am i completely wrong here? which is probably the case :p"
Correct Manhattan can clone himself... BUT... Korvac is able to copy the powers of others beings
#11 Posted by Precise (22886 posts) - - Show Bio
King Saturn said:
"Precise said:
"Hm... with my (very) limited knowledge of these characters i seem to remember that Doc could clone himself, i don't know if all these clones have the same powers doc has, but if they do, couldn't they outnumber Korvac?... Or am i completely wrong here? which is probably the case :p"
Correct Manhattan can clone himself... BUT... Korvac is able to copy the powers of others beings"

I see!.. Couldn't Korvac just copy all of docs powers, effectively nullifying every advantage doc had? Or is this out of his league?
#12 Posted by King Saturn (225170 posts) - - Show Bio
Precise said:
"King Saturn said:
"Precise said:
Correct Manhattan can clone himself... BUT... Korvac is able to copy the powers of others beings"

I see!.. Couldn't Korvac just copy all of docs powers, effectively nullifying every advantage doc had? Or is this out of his league?"
I am not sure if Korvac could copy all of Manhattan's powers
#13 Posted by lordraiden (7614 posts) - - Show Bio
King Saturn said:

Galactus pales compared to Korvac! and Korvacs on another whole playing field compared to Blue Boy! Korvac, easily! He was insanely powerfull, Manhattan is just powerfull!
#14 Posted by the creator (8577 posts) - - Show Bio

Korvac's for the win.

His power was such that he was fortold (by the collector I think) to overthrow the galactic powers (Galactus, Celestials etc) because they were unaware of him and he would overcome them. He possessed untold cosmic power but he could duplicate the power of other cosmic beings, so becoming even more powerful.
Even at his existing level, I would say that he was far more powerful than Doc Manhatten.

#15 Posted by TruePwnge (2729 posts) - - Show Bio

Korvac crbstomps

#16 Posted by LubeMan (1067 posts) - - Show Bio
@King Saturn said:
"Warsman said:
I think Manhattan can win too but a Galaxy or Two will be lost in this battle "

I seriously doubt it.  Korvac, at his strongest showings, was so far above Manhattan, they just don't compare.  Korvac, easily!
#17 Posted by Fortified_Hooligan (1982 posts) - - Show Bio

I don't think Manhattan is a galaxy destroyer. I don;t know if Manhattan could blow up the planet using just his powers either, as in, not through manipulating the inner workings of the planet, but with a strait up blast.

Manhattan probably couldnt take the Silver surfer, much less Galactus. And if Korvac's is more powerful than Galactus, or anywhere near that range then Manhattan is done.

#18 Posted by lonefang6x6 (419 posts) - - Show Bio
korvac
#19 Posted by glforthewin (2323 posts) - - Show Bio

Dr. Manhattan would win cause he's that cool

#20 Posted by Fortified_Hooligan (1982 posts) - - Show Bio

"Dr. Manhattan would win cause he's that cool "

well im convinced. Good job glforthewin.

#21 Posted by MKF30 (11528 posts) - - Show Bio

Dr. M

#22 Posted by Nowhere Man. (37 posts) - - Show Bio
Manhattan
#23 Posted by King Saturn (225170 posts) - - Show Bio
I miss GreyGoose... oh wait no I dont  !
#24 Posted by TruePwnge (2729 posts) - - Show Bio
@LubeMan said:
" @King Saturn said:
"Warsman said:
I think Manhattan can win too but a Galaxy or Two will be lost in this battle "
I seriously doubt it.  Korvac, at his strongest showings, was so far above Manhattan, they just don't compare.  Korvac, easily! "
easy win for Korvac
#25 Edited by Radiante (327 posts) - - Show Bio
@Fortified_Hooligan said:

"I don't think Manhattan is a galaxy destroyer. I don;t know if Manhattan could blow up the planet using just his powers either, as in, not through manipulating the inner workings of the planet, but with a strait up blast.Manhattan probably couldnt take the Silver surfer, much less Galactus. And if Korvac's is more powerful than Galactus, or anywhere near that range then Manhattan is done. "

I think Manhattan, for what I saw, could do everything he wishes. But he never would, of course. 
... Useless some genius manipulate his stupidity...
#26 Posted by King Saturn (225170 posts) - - Show Bio
what brought this back
#27 Posted by Hellos (8832 posts) - - Show Bio

Wouldn't Korvac just absorb the good doctor into him :P
#28 Posted by King Saturn (225170 posts) - - Show Bio
@Hellos said:
" Wouldn't Korvac just absorb the good doctor into him :P "
possibly
#29 Posted by SwaggaB0y (5262 posts) - - Show Bio
@King Saturn said:
"I miss GreyGoose... oh wait no I dont  !
"
lol o you I'M GreyGoose dont tell no one.
#30 Posted by LadyAlchemist (61 posts) - - Show Bio

I think Dr. M wins, he has no real power max. :-)
#31 Posted by Ownerz (1098 posts) - - Show Bio
@LadyAlchemist said:
" I think Dr. M wins, he has no real power max. :-) "
#32 Posted by jack128875 (233 posts) - - Show Bio

Doctor Manhattan wins with disintegration of Korvac.

#33 Posted by gobstakid777 (1789 posts) - - Show Bio
@LadyAlchemist said:
" I think Dr. M wins, he has no real power max. :-) "
@jack128875 said:
" Doctor Manhattan wins with disintegration of Korvac. "

Are you shitting me? Korvac at his strongest levels was near IG levels. DM couldn't even destroy all the nuclear weapons of one country. 
Hell I doubt Jon could even take on SS 

Korvac for a horribly epic rapestomp