• 88 results
hatemalingsia

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By hatemalingsia

Xavier while mind raping class troublemakers gets a vision where an enraged-big-naked-blue-floating man is coming to destroy earth. Xavier thinks he will become a bald demigod that's not disabled anymore and doesn't realize it's bloodlusted Doctor Manhattan.

Earth is indestructible. All mutants who have ever shown in X-Men movies. If there are multiple versions of a character just pick one.

Round 1: No prep.

Round 2: Xavier takes the vision seriously. 5 Years prep and they get DoFP Sentinels from human contribution.

No Caption Provided

Karazyn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@leo-343 said:

Mutants stomp, Xavier solos.

i agree with this....... there is basically nothing that indicates that doctor manhattan can resist telepathy, simply because he never had to deal with it..... we can't just assume that he can somehow overcome it, because he is doctor manhattan

ComicMind

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Okay I agree with both of you as well but not on round one manhattan curb stomps round one.

Frocharocha

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mezame said:

@leo-343 said:

i agree with this....... there is basically nothing that indicates that doctor manhattan can resist telepathy, simply because he never had to deal with it..... we can't just assume that he can somehow overcome it, because he is doctor manhattan

And he already showed himself to suffer badly form phisicological problems.

ComicMind

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

CitizenSentry

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

The sentinels of DoFP will be of no use to the Mutants, since they only target Mutants, and Dr. Manhattan is not a mutant.

ComicMind

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Well since he has control over energy does that mean he can block xavier or not, he can also manipulate the matter in objects so (wow thom kallor is really alike to him) that could change of plans like he could make the chair that he sits on heavier and or lighter so he would idk float to space?

militaryMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By militaryMan

@leo-343 said:

@comicmind: No he can't block Xavier, he's shown no resistance to telepathy and saying he could is baseless speculation.

He already has mental problems which Xavier can easily exploit.

And how is he going to tp when Doc. M spams this to destroy all major city including NYC as soon as the battle begins?

No Caption Provided

icecold14

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@leo-343: I completely agree with you here

militaryMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@leo-343 said:

@militaryman: A) he's never done that before in character B) Lol telepathy will take zero time... It'll happen immediately.

Uh-huh no, a fraction of Manhattan power was used by Ozymandias in the movie to destroy various major cities across the entire world at the same time. Did you not watch Watchmen?

LMAO you are implying Xavier is omniscient now? How is Xavier gonna expect Manhattan when he has no prep? Manhattan can see the past. the future, and the present. Get real. Xavier got blown up before he can do anything.

icecold14

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@leo-343: Ur welcomed and this guy is really hard headed possibly a die hard fan of Dr.Manhattan :\

icecold14

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@leo-343: are u referring to something here lol

Wardemon32

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#22  Edited By Wardemon32

Dr. Manhattan is just energy. He easily wins.

icecold14

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@leo-343: Lol

militaryMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By militaryMan

@leo-343 said:

@militaryman: I don't think you quite understand what I'm saying to you, Manhattan has never done that in character so there's no guarantee he'll do it here and since when did Xavier have to be omniscient?

Maybe you haven't seen Watchmen, he said he can't see the timeline where it directly affects him... And all Xavier has to do is think, think and it's over, that's what telepathy is, jeez.

You are avoiding to answer my comment. Here let me rephrase it for you: A) Bloodlusted (who bends on destruction of earth) Doc Manhattan has power to do that with just a flick of a finger (methapor) and the reason he couldn't... never done that in character.

Loading Video...

That's like saying bloodlusted (stated by OP) Nolan Batman lost because he wont kill his opponent.

B) If you are referencing the movie, Manhattan couldn't see future due to "temporal interference" caused by a burst of tachyons because of Ozy. Seriously did you watch the movie? One of the themes is implication that Manhattan predicted the nuclear armagedon with all the talk and symbolism of giant clock but Ozy 'prevented' it. Back to Xavier. I will be very generous here and assume Xavier survives (A) ... nevermind; with his complete awareness of time and being able to see the past, present, future simultaneously he won't even bother to deatomize Xavier before start making people aware of his existence, he would just kill him with blue nuke.

Loading Video...

axle124

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Can The dr even resist telepathy?

axle124

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@wardemon32:

electro is just electricity but yet he still loses..

Wardemon32

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@axle124:

Electro as the spider-man villan? Yeah he's an actual human. Dr. Manhattan is just an energy being. There is no brain for Professor X to take over.

RBT

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By RBT

Dr. Manhattan wins by default because thereare no mutants in MCU.

militaryMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@rbt said:

Dr. Manhattan wins by default because thereare no mutants in MCU.

10/10. Although the OP said X-Men MCU to make this more complicated lol.

axle124

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30  Edited By axle124

@wardemon32:

LOL he has a brain(electromagnetic currents ie brain waves).... I have no idea who would win this fight tho... I don't know of any feat you could put up for Dr. Manhattan tho that would say he could resist anything... How many fights has he been in?? I know he has a ton of power and should at least win round one but idk about round 2...

hatemalingsia

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Avatar image for transformers1024
Transformers1024

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

Manhattan

Wardemon32

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@axle124:

I'm fairly certain that's not how it really works in this case. Dr. Manhattan's brain is far different from the "norm". That would be like making a case that Professor X could have manipulates the sentinels into doing what he wanted. We have't seen Prof X manipulate brains that are non physical.

hatemalingsia

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

mickey-mouse

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 4

@hatemalingsia: Ummm. The MCU is the Avengers, you mean the FOX MOVIE UNIVERSE?

Dr. M said he sees things in like tiny nano secs. If that's true, he could still kill them all before they had a chance to mind rape.

kyrees

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37  Edited By kyrees

blue naked guy actually wins this one

Avatar image for captain_caustic
Captain_Caustic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Matters of import: Jon is invincible. He has survived being entirely disintegrated twice. He claims to have "walked across the surface of the sun," - that thing that would incinerate every single character in the X-Movies before they got anywhere near it, even if they could survive the vacuum of space. Also, Jon can survive the vacuum of space. This renders the offensive capabilities of any and every character (fo)X can throw at Doctor Osterman entirely moot, including the Sentinels. This really leaves only the telepaths.

Here, it gets tricky. IF we can expect Jon to be as vulnerable to telepathy as any other superhuman, then clearly Xavier can temporarily moot the threat that Jon poses, as we have seen that he can freeze anybody in their tracks. But the Professor still wouldn't have anyone on hand who could actually dispatch him. Perhaps Charles could convince Jon to destroy himself, but that's a big perhaps. The only character in the Foxiverse who maybe possibly stands a chance of being able to actually destroy Jon is the version of "Phoenix" we got in the third X-Movie? I don't really remember exactly how powerful she is supposed to be, because who really wants to remember that movie, you know?

So, on to my verdict: before arriving to battle the mutants, Doctor Manhattan hears about the publication of Before Watchmen, and gets like really, super depressed. He decides to leave the Earth forever and teleports to Mars. Again. Xavier and company win by forfeit. Hooray!

MasterKungFu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 11

they all get vaporized

Kyle_Dornez

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Mutants stom... No wait, movie mutants? Then most of them die, unless Xavier in Cerebro mind-kills Manhattan, with him being existentially conflicted and all. Also I don't remember much telepaths in Watchmen, so there's no reason for Manhattan to have resists for tp, meaning Xavier in a stomp.

fv5v7

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41  Edited By fv5v7

dark phoenix solo

Avatar image for comicsrulebutdbzdoes2
ComicsrulebutDBZdoes2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Xaviet solos Phoenix solos

RealityWarper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 8

@leo-343 said:

hatemalingsia

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@fv5v7 said:

dark phoenix solo

Xaviet solos Phoenix solos

Not that I don't believe you but how can Phoenix movie kill Doctor Manhattan?

Avatar image for comicsrulebutdbzdoes2
ComicsrulebutDBZdoes2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Avatar image for lordofallhumans
LordOfAllHumans

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@hatemalingsia: by telepathically shutting off conscious access to his powers (like Jean did Nightcrawler in X2) and then telekinetically scattering his atoms. Without his power he will stay scattered.

G4hardcore

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mezame:

Doesn't Manhattan exist outside of time? If he was incapacitated, couldn't he revive himself from the past and future at the same time? This is speculation, since his entire body was obliterated and he came back. (From where, no clue)

Karazyn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Doesn't Manhattan exist outside of time? If he was incapacitated, couldn't he revive himself from the past and future at the same time? This is speculation, since his entire body was obliterated and he came back. (From where, no clue)

i think his atoms or molecules got dispersed and he reassembled himself from that...... that's pretty "standard" for characters like that

G4hardcore

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#50  Edited By G4hardcore

@mezame: Reassembly implies the need for a physical body, meaning his existence is local, meaning he has a weakness if he can be properly disposed of. But who has the kind of raw power to do that? At best, X3 Phoenix could only disperse his molecules, maybe even hold them in place to prevent reassembly. But his consciousness would still be intact, unless Xavier can kill people's minds?