#1 Edited by KillerCroc09 (430 posts) - - Show Bio

Fight takes place in New York that has been destroyed to ruins. Who wins.

vs   .

#2 Posted by KillerCroc09 (430 posts) - - Show Bio

I think Doctor Doomsday.

#3 Posted by Radiante (327 posts) - - Show Bio
@KillerCroc09 said:
"I think Doctor Doomsday. "

me too
#4 Posted by Undergroundgod (2925 posts) - - Show Bio
@Thanos1992 said:
"Thanoseid wins they have the mind of two prep masters in them not just one Genius level intellect and mindless savage vs 2 genius level intellects "

DoomsDay is not a mindless savage. That being said I have to give this one to Team one. It takes place in a Destroyed New York. Doomsday is Immune to the Omaga Beam, as well as Mind controll so how is Thanoseid going to beat Doctor Doomsday in a rundown city, with no mention of gear being carried, meaning they are carring nothing but there Junks, if Thanoseid had gear I would agree with you. Just not in this thread.
#5 Posted by Zaterra (1140 posts) - - Show Bio

Doctor Doomsday
#6 Posted by OhTru (1583 posts) - - Show Bio

Whoa Dr Doomsday has skis

#7 Posted by staphin (193 posts) - - Show Bio

doomsday

#8 Posted by Alyssabird (1363 posts) - - Show Bio

wht the heck is a thanoseid? like a thorman?

#9 Posted by rico_3088 (485 posts) - - Show Bio

@Undergroundgod said:

@Thanos1992 said:

"Thanoseid wins they have the mind of two prep masters in them not just one Genius level intellect and mindless savage vs 2 genius level intellects "
DoomsDay is not a mindless savage. That being said I have to give this one to Team one. It takes place in a Destroyed New York. Doomsday is Immune to the Omaga Beam, as well as Mind controll so how is Thanoseid going to beat Doctor Doomsday in a rundown city, with no mention of gear being carried, meaning they are carring nothing but there Junks, if Thanoseid had gear I would agree with you. Just not in this thread.

yup, this

#10 Posted by Alyssabird (1363 posts) - - Show Bio
thanoseid?!!
#11 Posted by Killemall (16989 posts) - - Show Bio

@Alyssabird said:

wht the heck is a thanoseid? like a thorman?

During Marvel vs DC crossover, when 2 universe where merged various heroes and villians merged with each other. Thanos and Darkseid merged with 1 being called Thanoseid.

@rico_3088 said:

yup, this

Thanos still has pretty powerful energy attack, so does Darkseid. Its possible a combination of the 2 could put Doomsday down. He is neither immune to death nor energy attack. Also for the record, Doomsday isnt immune to telepathy, while Martian Manhunter failed to TP him, there are 2 other instances where TP has worked on Doomsday.

#12 Posted by New_World_Order (11256 posts) - - Show Bio

Thanosied.

#13 Posted by GrandSymbiote94 (11357 posts) - - Show Bio
#14 Posted by GrandSymbiote94 (11357 posts) - - Show Bio

Thanoseid wins. He should be on a much higher level of power. than DD

#15 Posted by Smart_Dork_Dude (2520 posts) - - Show Bio

Thanoseid

#16 Posted by mk111 (3136 posts) - - Show Bio

They both kill each other or something.