Doctor Doom with prep vs. The Doctor with prep

• 121 results

This topic is locked from further discussion.

Hangar_18

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#101  Edited By Hangar_18
@ThaJuggernautKick said:
" This is the funniest thread ever. "
hilarious even
Avatar image for deactivated-60d8e8271946e
deactivated-60d8e8271946e

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

User Lists: 5

This thread is funny and stupid at the same time.

Avatar image for buckshotwashere
BuckshotWasHere

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

User Lists: 51

#103  Edited By BuckshotWasHere  Moderator
@Hangar_18 said:
" @Buckshot said:

" @Hangar_18: Your argument is basically that The Doctor will lie to Doom and he'll be taken in or distracted by it long enough for the Doctor to win. As you've said though, the people tricked into listening to the Doctor have long histories with him and have built him up in their minds as this great threat. You repeatedly go back to his previous victories to show why they'd believe his outlandish claims. Doom doesn't have this history with The Doctor. He's not going to buy The Doctor's garbage or be intimidated by it, and he's not going to fall for some stupid lie. And having this history with the Doctor would only better prepare him. He'd see how often the Doctor wins because others don't act when they should or give him the chance to distract them and he'd make sure that didn't happen to him. And Doom can do an Ovoid Mind Switch simply by looking at The Doctor and has many spells he can activate with a thought. That's far faster than raising an sonic screwdriver. Besides, if anything is going to get Doom's attention while he's prepping, it will be the sonic screwdriver. That's the thing The Doctor uses most consistently, so of course Doom would have an answer to it. He's prepped successfully against Magneto, he can handle some sound waves. Other peoples' bad behavior is no excuse for yours. "

That's not even close to my argument nor was it ever. You sat here made the claim that all the doctor does was talk...i  said when the doctor decided to talk...he is trying to figure out more information...99% of the time..he already has a plan to escape..which has been shown over and over and over and over again. He doesnt just talk to stall to come up with a plan..he stops and talks to get motive or more information..and then puts his plans into action....making your claims...complete and total non sense. I asked you to elaborate on a specific instance...and you failed to do so. No buckshot...YOUR arguments is the doctor with prep..will just walk up to doom and try to talk to him...not mine. How the doctor wins this scenario\ is...well gee idk...being able to create objects that effect time using random house hold items...in less than 20 minutes created a solar system range weapon of death..having access to objects on his tardis that were capable of killing beings who were basically gods...knowledge of magics and magical objects and how to defend against magics more powerful than doom has ever EVER been able to do...recreating the multiverse with a plan he comes up with in 5 minutes... advanced weaponry that makes dooms inventions look like power ranger toys from toys r us...gee maybe it's reasons like that? Doom needs to have a history with the doctor?....you're the one who completely and totally made up this he'll talk to doom argument..not me. All i hear from you is what doom can do what doom has done..and yet you reduce the doctors achievements down to...he talks too much...and with prep all the doctor will come up with is the sonic screwdriver. The doctor has created weapons that wills millions of people out of existence with a push of a button.. in less than 20 minutes created a weapon capable of killing everything in a solar system...trapped people in collapsing galaxies..frozen beings in time..all without prep...yet your idea of giving the doctor prep is.....he gets his sonic screwdriver that he keeps in his pocket on a regular basis? Really? You're better off just going with helloes argument of The doctor with prep just stands there and let doom beat him to death followed by 10 paragraphs of calling someone an idiot 

Well besides the fact that the doctors sonic screwdriver has reversed teleportation... reversed time travel..teleported objects across the universe..shut down the brains and machines of highly developed beings that makes dooms intellect seem like some kid who rides the short bus to school...open cracks in time and space to other dimensions.. super charged objects as advanced as time vortex manipulators (time machines) making them work a billion times better...partially reversing a person being absorbed...breached gallifrey force fields which not even the daleks were able to do until the last day of the time war....stuff like that...i'd say it's still too much for doom to handle. Like the 10th doctor said in time crash in reference to the 5th doctor never using a sonic screwdriver...he could save the universe using a kettle and some string. So while you're going on about doom making with the magic with a thought...i'll remind you the doctor has artifacts in his tardis that have countered magic from beings who could destroy and or create universes..with a thought. And other beings who used magic to control time and cause and effect with just a thought. I assure you...the doctor has come up with better things with prep than pulling out his sonic screwdriver  that he always keeps on him. And he has better ways to win that just pulling out his sonic screwdriver..But hey.....Doom prepped against magneto..he can handle some sound waves..The doctor with prep>>>>>doom with prep. The doctors inventions and knowledge of weapons>>>>dooms. Did i say my behavior was excusable..or did i say do your job? Again you're calling me out for calling some one "adorable"..for attacking me every other sentence... and yet you wont even address the fact that im being trolled and flamed? So...let me make sure i understand this in Buckshot rules of modding...its perfectly ok to flame and troll someone...but hey when you call someone adorable for doing so......thats just a line one cant cross....brilliant. Once again do your job you were assigned to do and stop people from trolling and flaming and then you wont have to see "condescending" post from me saying that they're "adorable" for the majority of their posts being personal attacks...which im almost positive is still against boards rules. Thanks...my behavior doesn't excuse you from not doing the job you were assigned to do properly either. And in case you didn't realize..you're job does not include selectively ignoring people who attack other users. Which anyone with eyes can see is going on. So i'll be blunt...if you cant do what you were assigned to do in a fair and balanced way....then dont bother to lecture me about MY behavior when you clearly turn a blind eye to someone who's been flaming and trolling for pages and continues to do so. "
The Doctor can talk in order to trick his opponent with lies and shenanigans or to get more information. That doesn't really matter. Point is, he talks and for some plot-soaked reason, they don't kill him while he's running his mouth. What I'm saying is that with PIS off, Doom won't sit there and act out the plot of an episode of Doctor Who. If he did, he'd lose like everyone else, but he won't. I brought up Doom not having history with the Doctor because of statements like this, "Like i aid anytime the the doctor is starring down the barrel of an eyestalk and a dalek didn't shoot to kill was because the doctor came up with some ridic lie like  this cookie = TARDIS self destruct button..coming from a man who destroyed their planet...and wiped out their entire race with a turn of a key...when he says he's going to do something..they believe it..it's that simple." You suggest that characters believe The Doctor's lies because of their histories with him. Doom doesn't have that so the Doctor won't be able to prey on that fear or uncertainty. I didn't say all The Doctor would come up with would be his sonic screwdriver, just that it's the one thing Doom would definitely prep for since it's the most commonly used weapon in The Doctor's arsenal. Also, you said the Doctor could win it with his sonic screwdriver. If that's all he needs to win and that's all he brings, then that's all Doom needs to be ready for. It may be able to do a lot, but if it's just sonic waves that can be messed up by wood and hair dryers, Doom can handle it. I didn't make up that The Doctor would talk to do Doom. He does that pretty consistently. He's smart and likes to hear himself talk because he thinks he's clever. 

I don't get paid to moderate so I don't consider it my job. In any case, me asking you to chill out wasn't me acting in my role of moderator. If I sent you a warning privately, temporarily banned you, edited or just erased your posts, I'd be exercising my powers as a mod. All I've done was politely ask you to be nice. Any poster can do the same. I didn't really look at other people's posts since you chose to respond to me and no one else did, but your belittling comments stood out before anyone else's attitude in the posts I did see, so if I were to look at it as a mod I'd say that you initiated it. Also, I've gotten a number of complaints about you while the only complaints I've gotten from you were accompanied by your negative attitude, so again, my opinion as a mod would probably be to take more action against you than anyone else. I'm not sure where lecture comes from, it was simply a request. If everyone acted with a little more respect, I'd greatly appreciate it. 
Hangar_18

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#104  Edited By Hangar_18
@Buckshot said:

" @Hangar_18 said:

" @Buckshot said:

" @Hangar_18: Your argument is basically that The Doctor will lie to Doom and he'll be taken in or distracted by it long enough for the Doctor to win. As you've said though, the people tricked into listening to the Doctor have long histories with him and have built him up in their minds as this great threat. You repeatedly go back to his previous victories to show why they'd believe his outlandish claims. Doom doesn't have this history with The Doctor. He's not going to buy The Doctor's garbage or be intimidated by it, and he's not going to fall for some stupid lie. And having this history with the Doctor would only better prepare him. He'd see how often the Doctor wins because others don't act when they should or give him the chance to distract them and he'd make sure that didn't happen to him. And Doom can do an Ovoid Mind Switch simply by looking at The Doctor and has many spells he can activate with a thought. That's far faster than raising an sonic screwdriver. Besides, if anything is going to get Doom's attention while he's prepping, it will be the sonic screwdriver. That's the thing The Doctor uses most consistently, so of course Doom would have an answer to it. He's prepped successfully against Magneto, he can handle some sound waves. Other peoples' bad behavior is no excuse for yours. "

That's not even close to my argument nor was it ever. You sat here made the claim that all the doctor does was talk...i  said when the doctor decided to talk...he is trying to figure out more information...99% of the time..he already has a plan to escape..which has been shown over and over and over and over again. He doesnt just talk to stall to come up with a plan..he stops and talks to get motive or more information..and then puts his plans into action....making your claims...complete and total non sense. I asked you to elaborate on a specific instance...and you failed to do so. No buckshot...YOUR arguments is the doctor with prep..will just walk up to doom and try to talk to him...not mine. How the doctor wins this scenario\ is...well gee idk...being able to create objects that effect time using random house hold items...in less than 20 minutes created a solar system range weapon of death..having access to objects on his tardis that were capable of killing beings who were basically gods...knowledge of magics and magical objects and how to defend against magics more powerful than doom has ever EVER been able to do...recreating the multiverse with a plan he comes up with in 5 minutes... advanced weaponry that makes dooms inventions look like power ranger toys from toys r us...gee maybe it's reasons like that? Doom needs to have a history with the doctor?....you're the one who completely and totally made up this he'll talk to doom argument..not me. All i hear from you is what doom can do what doom has done..and yet you reduce the doctors achievements down to...he talks too much...and with prep all the doctor will come up with is the sonic screwdriver. The doctor has created weapons that wills millions of people out of existence with a push of a button.. in less than 20 minutes created a weapon capable of killing everything in a solar system...trapped people in collapsing galaxies..frozen beings in time..all without prep...yet your idea of giving the doctor prep is.....he gets his sonic screwdriver that he keeps in his pocket on a regular basis? Really? You're better off just going with helloes argument of The doctor with prep just stands there and let doom beat him to death followed by 10 paragraphs of calling someone an idiot 

Well besides the fact that the doctors sonic screwdriver has reversed teleportation... reversed time travel..teleported objects across the universe..shut down the brains and machines of highly developed beings that makes dooms intellect seem like some kid who rides the short bus to school...open cracks in time and space to other dimensions.. super charged objects as advanced as time vortex manipulators (time machines) making them work a billion times better...partially reversing a person being absorbed...breached gallifrey force fields which not even the daleks were able to do until the last day of the time war....stuff like that...i'd say it's still too much for doom to handle. Like the 10th doctor said in time crash in reference to the 5th doctor never using a sonic screwdriver...he could save the universe using a kettle and some string. So while you're going on about doom making with the magic with a thought...i'll remind you the doctor has artifacts in his tardis that have countered magic from beings who could destroy and or create universes..with a thought. And other beings who used magic to control time and cause and effect with just a thought. I assure you...the doctor has come up with better things with prep than pulling out his sonic screwdriver  that he always keeps on him. And he has better ways to win that just pulling out his sonic screwdriver..But hey.....Doom prepped against magneto..he can handle some sound waves..The doctor with prep>>>>>doom with prep. The doctors inventions and knowledge of weapons>>>>dooms. Did i say my behavior was excusable..or did i say do your job? Again you're calling me out for calling some one "adorable"..for attacking me every other sentence... and yet you wont even address the fact that im being trolled and flamed? So...let me make sure i understand this in Buckshot rules of modding...its perfectly ok to flame and troll someone...but hey when you call someone adorable for doing so......thats just a line one cant cross....brilliant. Once again do your job you were assigned to do and stop people from trolling and flaming and then you wont have to see "condescending" post from me saying that they're "adorable" for the majority of their posts being personal attacks...which im almost positive is still against boards rules. Thanks...my behavior doesn't excuse you from not doing the job you were assigned to do properly either. And in case you didn't realize..you're job does not include selectively ignoring people who attack other users. Which anyone with eyes can see is going on. So i'll be blunt...if you cant do what you were assigned to do in a fair and balanced way....then dont bother to lecture me about MY behavior when you clearly turn a blind eye to someone who's been flaming and trolling for pages and continues to do so. "
The Doctor can talk in order to trick his opponent with lies and shenanigans or to get more information. That doesn't really matter. Point is, he talks and for some plot-soaked reason, they don't kill him while he's running his mouth. What I'm saying is that with PIS off, Doom won't sit there and act out the plot of an episode of Doctor Who. If he did, he'd lose like everyone else, but he won't. I brought up Doom not having history with the Doctor because of statements like this, "Like i aid anytime the the doctor is starring down the barrel of an eyestalk and a dalek didn't shoot to kill was because the doctor came up with some ridic lie like  this cookie = TARDIS self destruct button..coming from a man who destroyed their planet...and wiped out their entire race with a turn of a key...when he says he's going to do something..they believe it..it's that simple." You suggest that characters believe The Doctor's lies because of their histories with him. Doom doesn't have that so the Doctor won't be able to prey on that fear or uncertainty. I didn't say all The Doctor would come up with would be his sonic screwdriver, just that it's the one thing Doom would definitely prep for since it's the most commonly used weapon in The Doctor's arsenal. Also, you said the Doctor could win it with his sonic screwdriver. If that's all he needs to win and that's all he brings, then that's all Doom needs to be ready for. It may be able to do a lot, but if it's just sonic waves that can be messed up by wood and hair dryers, Doom can handle it. I didn't make up that The Doctor would talk to do Doom. He does that pretty consistently. He's smart and likes to hear himself talk because he thinks he's clever.  I don't get paid to moderate so I don't consider it my job. In any case, me asking you to chill out wasn't me acting in my role of moderator. If I sent you a warning privately, temporarily banned you, edited or just erased your posts, I'd be exercising my powers as a mod. All I've done was politely ask you to be nice. Any poster can do the same. I didn't really look at other people's posts since you chose to respond to me and no one else did, but your belittling comments stood out before anyone else's attitude in the posts I did see, so if I were to look at it as a mod I'd say that you initiated it. Also, I've gotten a number of complaints about you while the only complaints I've gotten from you were accompanied by your negative attitude, so again, my opinion as a mod would probably be to take more action against you than anyone else. I'm not sure where lecture comes from, it was simply a request. If everyone acted with a little more respect, I'd greatly appreciate it.  "
And here you are yet again going on about the doctor running his mouth...im not into repeating myself too any times so im just gonna make with the quotes.  

" i  said when the doctor decided to talk...he is trying to figure out more information...99% of the time..he already has a plan to escape..which has been shown over and over and over and over again. He doesnt just talk to stall to come up with a plan..he stops and talks to get motive or more information..and then puts his plans into action"     You can sit here and act like you didn't read my post and keep going on about PIS and all the doctor does is talk...it's a waste of time...and it's getting you nowhere. I asked you before for a specific instance of the doctor just talking to talk  and not having a plan beforehand....and for the third time now you give nothing..just thinly veiled put downs at the doctors expense. Yes i said the doctor if he wanted to could beat doom with just his sonic screwdriver..as it has done some pretty wild things with it....he also has prep...ie he can do a hell of a lot more than use a weapon he always uses anyway. You're not saying the doctor can do more...and yet you're whole counter argument is that doom takes out the sonic screw driver..and wont be talked to......thats all you have been arguing..and yet thats not you're argument? How does that make sense?  Again ou ignore the what the doctor can do with tech and prep..and just sit here and talk about what you consider PIS and how doom wins because PIS wont effect him. For some reason you ignored all the talk about the doctor taking out much more powerful magic..having built much more powerful tech in short amounts of time and just go....he likes to hear himself talk? lol okay 

Thats why i said do the job you were assigned to do...and not do the job you were paid to do. Yup you could have done a lot of things to my post......and all of that would have still = you selectively choose who you moderate. You can ask me to be nice sure.....and i can ask you to do the job you were assigned to do. Everyone in this thread can see helloes comments but you don't? Hell you pick a post of his in this thread its insult after insult....but you dont see it...sure. But my posts calling his attempts t flame and troll me adorable just sticks out like a sore thumb? Again The word adorable stood out...but not the "for trolling and flaming".  Yes Buckshot..in case you didnt notice..most people would have a negative attitude after being flamed and trolled for pages and pages while a moderator whos present in the thread acts like he doesn't see anything. One wuld be down right upset if that same moderator was alerted to said flaming and trolling and still chose o do nothing. You can pretend like you dont see what everyone else sees and even comments on...i dont care at this point.. But dont worry i'll have a moderator willing to do the job they were assigned properly in here soon enough if it continues. So the same way you're kindly asking me to be nice to a user whos flaming and trolling me...im kindly asking you to do your job and to tell them to stop....how about that? In the mean time..i promise..that i will be a good user and not ever call someone adorable again....but man it would be greatly appreciated if you could tell helloes to stop calling me an idiot every sentence...could you do that for me mr buckshot? Could you act like a mod? Gee mr buckshot that would be swell
Jorg

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#105  Edited By Jorg
@Hangar_18: 

"Dem's Banning words pardner"
Hangar_18

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#106  Edited By Hangar_18
@Jorg said:

" @Hangar_18:  "Dem's Banning words pardner" "

i honestly dont care at this point. i find it hilarious that hes sitting here babbling to me about how im being rude for telling a user theyre adorable for trolling and flaming me...and im like...uhh did you read the part about them flaming and trolling. You're telling me out of all all the words and sentences being tossed out in this thread....the word adorable sticks out to you..not someone calling me an idiot for pages and pages. And the admins seriously wonder why users think the moderation on this site is a joke? I wouldn't even care if he went everyone needs to chill out...no..he ignores the guy flaming and tolling and tells me im being rude for calling him adorable. Brilliant
Jorg

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#107  Edited By Jorg
@Hangar_18 said:
"@Jorg said:

" @Hangar_18:  "Dem's Banning words pardner" "

i honestly dont care at this point. i find it hilarious that hes sitting here babbling to me about how im being rude for telling a user theyre adorable for trolling and flaming me...and im like...uhh did you read the part about them flaming and trolling. You're telling me out of all all the words and sentences being tossed out int hsi thread....the word adorable sticks out to you..not someone calling me an idiot for pages and pages. And the admins seriously wonder why users think the moderation on this site is a joke? "

Feh, how they moderate is none of my business.  

I just suggest deleting your last post to buckshot or you will be banned. I for one wouldn't stand for what you said, i doubt he will.
Hangar_18

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#108  Edited By Hangar_18
@Jorg: im not deleting anything if he has a problem with my post then k...i have a problem with him purposely ignoring someone flaming and trolling
Avatar image for buckshotwashere
BuckshotWasHere

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

User Lists: 51

#109  Edited By BuckshotWasHere  Moderator
@Hangar_18:
I said it doesn't matter why he talks, just that he does. He can talk for whatever reason you want, but he still talks, and during that time when most characters are forced to listen to him by the plot (or histories with him that cause them to believe his lies, which doesn't apply to Doom) Doom will just kill him. The Doctor can do more than just use his screwdriver, but if that's all he tried to do (which is all you said he'd need to try) then it probably wouldn't work since Doom would be prepared for that, if nothing else. 

I don't know how all your comments come down to you saying "adorable", in your mind, I don't recall saying anything about that. Your comments stood out to me because you took responded to me with an opposing viewpoint, so to understand it, I read your posts. "Everyone" can see what other people are doing to you, yet "everyone's" complaints in my PM box are about you, no one else. Anyway, I did address everyone. Last line of my previous post. I have yet to see how people respond. The only response I've gotten so far is your attitude. 
Jorg

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#110  Edited By Jorg
@Hangar_18: 

Thats alright, but your the one who'll pay for it.
Avatar image for logic_and_debate
Logic_and_Debate

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

!?! Wow,.......What a thread!
PowerHerc

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 11

#112  Edited By PowerHerc

Doom shows The Doctor who the real doctor is.  Dr. Doom wins.
EpitomeofCool

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#113  Edited By EpitomeofCool
@Hellos: 
flagged.
isaac_clarke

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#114  Edited By isaac_clarke
@EpitomeofCool said:
" @Hellos:  flagged. "

Okay I'll bite. For what?  
And why would you announce you flagged someone other than to grab their attention to a thread that already died down when Spike was likely banned?
EpitomeofCool

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#115  Edited By EpitomeofCool
@isaac_clarke: 
for obvious reasons...and it hadn't 'died' down..well it did until you bumped it again I supose...
isaac_clarke

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#116  Edited By isaac_clarke
@EpitomeofCool: 

And what exactly are those obvious reasons?
Pull out some Hellos quotes to see exactly what prompted you to flag. Your the one that had to announce you did so you get attention, get on with it.

It had, it was 19 hours old and everyone agreed for the most part that Doctor is Doomstomped. Without really anyone for the giving a good reason for how the Doctor could win.
Just Spike taking scans out of context and trying to lowball Doom's suit, magic and overall intelligence to the point he's going to job like everyone else does when the Doctor comes with his screw driver.

You announced you were flagging, I was curious as to why. If you didn't anyone to confront you on it, you should said it.
It's not like your required to tell anyone you flagged somebody, you choose to click on the reply button to get that attention.

Doom still stomps.    

Avatar image for hangar_18_again
Hangar_18_Again

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#117  Edited By Hangar_18_Again
@isaac_clarke said:

" @EpitomeofCool: 

And what exactly are those obvious reasons?
Pull out some Hellos quotes to see exactly what prompted you to flag. Your the one that had to announce you did so you get attention, get on with it.

It had, it was 19 hours old and everyone agreed for the most part that Doctor is Doomstomped. Without really anyone for the giving a good reason for how the Doctor could win.
Just Spike taking scans out of context and trying to lowball Doom's suit, magic and overall intelligence to the point he's going to job like everyone else does when the Doctor comes with his screw driver.

You announced you were flagging, I was curious as to why. If you didn't anyone to confront you on it, you should said it.
It's not like your required to tell anyone you flagged somebody, you choose to click on the reply button to get that attention.

Doom still stomps.    

"
Gee idk..maybe its the fact that every single post he's made in this thread was a flame. I guess you have buckshot goggles on. He doesn't need to quote anything.. simply read a post of hellos..any post..and you either get flaming or trolling.

In fact every single person in this thread except helloes and buckshot claimed the doctor wins. But again that must be those buckshot goggles. ...please no one gave a real reason why the doctor won? What reason did helloes give for the doctor losing? Oh yes the doctor cant take a punch from sentry....and doom is strong so he'll beat him to death. And of course...the doctor who has prep..the doctor who has used prep to kill beings who create and destroy universes...and without prep recreated the multiverse..will show up....stand there...and just let himself be beaten to death. What was buckshots reasoning for the doctor losing...oh he says the doctor...who has prep..will show up..talk to doom and then get killed. Of course both of these people babbled on for pages about PIS. Brilliant

The doctors sonic screwdriver alone has shut down dalek towns which are more advanced than anything doom has ever come up with..reversed time travel..reversed teleportation..turned a stone into a human being..detects and cancels telepathy..increases already advanced tech a billion fold...and generally just shut down tech that are beyond anything doom has ever conceived. The doctor in less than 20 minutes from spare parts created a machine that was capable of killing all life in our solar system. In 5 minutes he came up with a  plan to create his own big bang...did so..and then recreated the entire multiverse using tech lying around in a room. The doctor in an unknown amount of time (less than a day)....used house hold items to build a machine capable of detecting people messing with time and to cancel it out. This is a battle of prep and tech. The doctor is better with both..the end.

LOL out of context? Im sorry i didnt realize posting the entire fight scene and showing how people merely overloaded his suit = taking scans out of context...i didn't realize someone walking up to doom and simply ripping his suit apart = taking scans out of context...thought it was pretty straight forward. Also wasnt it helloes who took a scan of sentry remving the memories of everyone on earth and saying tit was a tp feat.....except..uh reed and strange came up with the tech for him to do so...and wasnt helloes the one who stated sentry is immune to tp and then used a scan of him punching out strange....except...uhhh he spent the majority of time before that thinking he was in a mental instutiation ina  universe with no superheores...i believe thats taking scans out of context. LOL Dooms magic producing a castle>>>>>great old one gods who used magic to create and destroy universes and the ferutu who uses magic to give them control over time on a multiversal scale. The doctor defeated the latter..you really think he gives a damn about the former? The doctor has defense against magic and has used magic..both  of which are more than anything doom has ever..ever done.

lol dooms overall intelligence..when doom can create tech that "could erase all of creation with the press of a button."..create a weapon that can will people out of existence later the doctor used his own versions which did so by the millions)..create weapons that can destroy all of time and with it the entire multiverse. Then let me know...till then doom is just some jackass who even when omnipotent is able to be tricked by someone pretending to be retarded and having his power taking by...sound waves =/

Also your babbling about someone saying they flagged your best friend forever is just...adorable..oh noes buckshot..i said adorable again...oh noesssss    
Avatar image for hangar_18_again
Hangar_18_Again

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#118  Edited By Hangar_18_Again
@Buckshot said:

" @Hangar_18: I said it doesn't matter why he talks, just that he does. He can talk for whatever reason you want, but he still talks, and during that time when most characters are forced to listen to him by the plot (or histories with him that cause them to believe his lies, which doesn't apply to Doom) Doom will just kill him. The Doctor can do more than just use his screwdriver, but if that's all he tried to do (which is all you said he'd need to try) then it probably wouldn't work since Doom would be prepared for that, if nothing else.  I don't know how all your comments come down to you saying "adorable", in your mind, I don't recall saying anything about that. Your comments stood out to me because you took responded to me with an opposing viewpoint, so to understand it, I read your posts. "Everyone" can see what other people are doing to you, yet "everyone's" complaints in my PM box are about you, no one else. Anyway, I did address everyone. Last line of my previous post. I have yet to see how people respond. The only response I've gotten so far is your attitude.  "

And I said your constant need to over look the doctors achievements and reducing them to he talks too much isn't getting you anywhere.  I already told you the doctor 99% of the time already had a plan to escape in the first place...you ignore that...and continue to spew this he talks too much non sense. I ask for a specific instance in which the doctor didnt already have a plan before talking to his enemies and you ignore that too. The doctor has come across and has defense for stronger magic..has better tech..and is better with prep...THE END. You ignoring all of that and then going on about the doctor with prep will just talk to doom is....der der der PIS..and it's getting you nowhere. At this point i don't know which is worst..your debating or your modding. 

seeing as me calling someone adorable is  the closest thing I've done to be considered a bannable offense it had better be. 

Yup my "attitude" stood out to you, but not the reason...ie the pages and pages of flaming and trolling..brilliant. I don't care what comicdude23 and weaponx pmd you about my "attitude"..especially when they took part in the trolling and flaming. Pms about my attitude has nothing to do with the fact that you turned a blind eye to flaming and trolling...the end. And as far as im concerned...theres no rule about having a bad attitude especially towards users who are attacking you. And your post didn't address anything...it was just you going on telling me how i need an attitude adjustment and basically saying you have no intention of doing anything about the flaming ad trolling...because you didn't see it..right. 

In case you didn't realize...the doctor stomps.     
Avatar image for buttersdaman000
buttersdaman000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#119  Edited By buttersdaman000

Lol.....

isaac_clarke

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#120  Edited By isaac_clarke
@Hangar_18_Again said:

"Gee idk..maybe its the fact that every single post he's made in this thread was a flame." 

I don't see it, you are trolling, you were banned just as said, your comming back just to flame in this thread and your'll be banned again. 

" I guess you have buckshot goggles on. He doesn't need to quote anything.. simply read a post of hellos..any post..and you either get flaming or trolling.In fact every single person in this thread except helloes and buckshot claimed the doctor wins." 

I suppose you missed: 
PowerHerc, Comicdude23, Juggernautkicks, Theicon. 
A lot other people chiming in came just to say your likely to get banned and remark how hilarious the thread is. 
Anyone supporting the Doctor doesn't have a real argument outside talking his way out of it or time traveling to kill Doom as a baby, which is dumb in itself.  

Theres got to be something that compells you to keep comming back, honestly.

" But again that must be those buckshot goggles. ...please no one gave a real reason why the doctor won?" 

They didn't. 

"What reason did helloes give for the doctor losing?" 

Vaporizing him for the most part, Doombots, Doom's magic, various plot devices Doom's built and just plane no PIS or anyone to take the bullet for the Doctor, who has already died a 10 times. 
And drowning. 

"Oh yes the doctor cant take a punch from sentry...." 

That much is obvious, if he has superhuman durability, it's not that super human. 

"and doom is strong so he'll beat him to death. " 

Did it to a lion and with that suit he can trade blows with the Thing. That's quite out of the Doctor's league. 

"And of course...the doctor who has prep..the doctor who has used prep to kill beings who create and destroy universes...and without prep recreated the multiverse..will show up....stand there...and just let himself be beaten to death. " 

What does he do with the prep? 

"What was buckshots reasoning for the doctor losing...oh he says the doctor...who has prep..will show up..talk to doom and then get killed. " 

I thought it was more along the lines is the Doctor can't talk his way out of a fight with Doom and has no one take the bullet for him.  
Doom really, unlike everyone the Doctor faces, has no reason to turn him to ash on the floor.

"Of course both of these people babbled on for pages about PIS. " 

There is a lot of PIS in Doctor Who. 

"Brilliant The doctors sonic screwdriver alone has shut down dalek towns which are more advanced than anything doom has ever come up with.." 

You lie a lot. 

"reversed time travel.." 

What the heck is "reversing time travel"? 

"reversed teleportation.." 

You know they do that in Star Trek. Plus in Marvel teleportation is pretty hax.

"turned a stone into a human being.." 

Thats really not at all impressive. 

"detects and cancels telepathy.." 

And we had Emma Frost unable to enter Doom's head and he warned her if she continued he would take action. Emma's telepathy from what I recall is a "little" better than what we see in the Whoverse.

"increases already advanced tech a billion fold..." 

Hyperbole will get you nowhere.  

"and generally just shut down tech that are beyond anything doom has ever conceived. " 

Considering Doom's built just about everything in fiction one can think of, I doubt that. 

"The doctor in less than 20 minutes from spare parts created a machine that was cpable of killing all life in our solar system. In 5 minutes he came up with a  plan to create his own big bang...did so..and then recreated the entire multiverse using tech lying around in a room. " 

Okay, how does that help him win? 

"The doctor in an unknown time from....used house hold items to build a machine capable of detecting people messing with time and to cancel it out." 

Okay? How is this useful at all? 

"This is a battle of prep and tech. " 

Yes and Doom has better prep feats and arguably tech.

"The doctor is better with both..the end." 

You lied again, you do that alot. 

"LOL out of context?" 

You do that a lot too. 

" Im sorry i didnt realize posting the entire fight scene and showing how people merely overloaded his suit = taking scans out of context..." 

You posted the scans of what you wanted people to see, when in fact Doom had already beaten them all on his own and he still had shields and blasted away at them. If the Sentry hadn't shown up, he would have killed them a long with Iron Man.  
The Sentry was the guy that ended the fight, not them.

"i didn't realize someone walking up to doom and simply ripping his suit apart = taking scans out of context...thought it was pretty straight forward." 

The Doctor can't do that and the Sentry is leagues above him in power, so yeah. Seems a bit out of context and pointless. 
 Unless the Doctor turns into Sentry. 

" Also wasnt it helloes who took ascan of sentry remving the memories of everyone on earth and saying tit was a tp feat.....except..uh reed and strange came up with the tech for him to do so..."

And I suppose your trying to claim the Sentry owned telepathy had nothing to do with it?  
Xavier uses a machine too, doesn't down play he's an extremely powerful telepath and even he isn't wiping the world's memories and his own in the same process. 

"and wasnt helloes the one who stated sentry is immune to tp " 

Now your making this up.  
You where the individual claiming any telepath could put the Sentry down, when someone confronted you on it, nothing but squeaks out of you. 

"and then used a scan of him punching out strange....except...uhhh he spent the majority of time before that thinking he was in a mental instutiation ina  universe with no superheores...i believe thats taking scans out of context. " 

A number of scans were posted, in particular the Sentry realizing it was an illusion and immediately breaking free of Strange's black magic and the plot machine he was in. The proceeding to punch Strange out.  
Whats the point of posting the rest of it?

"LOL Dooms magic producing a castle>>>>>" 

Seemed like tech to me, but whatever. 

"great old one gods who used magic to create and destroy universes and the ferutu who uses magic to give them control over time on a multiversal scale. The doctor defeated the latter.." 

Then they are massive jobbers. 

"you really think he gives a damn about the former? "

Sure because the Doctor can't perform the same feat. 

"The doctor has defense against magic and has used magic..both" 

Okay show some videos of the Doctor fighting off magic on Doom's scale and his defenses. Because I remember the Doctor not being all too bullet proof in this regard. 

"of which are more than anything doom has ever..ever done." 

Proof? 

"lol dooms overall intelligence..when doom can create tech that "could erase all of creation with the press of a button."..create a weapon that can will people out of existence later the doctor used his own versions which did so by the millions)..create weapons that can destroy all of time and with it the entire multiverse. Then let me know..." 

He doesn't need to, if he was remotely interested in that kind of technology he would just beat down the Fantastic Four and take the nullifier.  
Should we start announcing the many things Doom can do that the Doctor can't? Or has no feat close to doing?

"till then doom is just some jackass who even when omnipotent is able to be tricked by someone pretending to be retarded and having his power taking by...sound waves" 

Uh what?

" =/ Also your babbling about someone saying they flagged your best friend forever is just...adorable..oh noes buckshot..i said adorable again...oh noesssss     "

I do feel a it of pity for you, it's not easy comming to another website ban after ban to just role play a moron.
sgoodwi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#121  Edited By sgoodwi
@Hangar_18: yep what ......you said.......sam