#1 Posted by comicfanforever (1031 posts) - - Show Bio

Doctor Doom (What If) Vs One-Absove-All     

Doctor Doom + Infinite G + Beyonder Powers Vs One-Absove-All (AKA God from Marvel) 

#2 Posted by blds_bane (455 posts) - - Show Bio
#3 Posted by comicfanforever (1031 posts) - - Show Bio
@blds_bane said:

One-Above-All has unlimited power he wins"

Well...Beyonder =/> One-Above-All 

Infinity Gauntlet    + The Beyonder VS One-Above-All
#4 Posted by pooty (11159 posts) - - Show Bio
@comicfanforever: 
WHOA WHOA WHOA!! my main man. how can Beyonder be =/> one-above-all? Have they battled? Or was this stated in a book. If Beyonder is a part of marvel didn't One-above-all create him and have enough power to create everything else? just asking
#5 Posted by TheJuggernautpunch (6133 posts) - - Show Bio

TOAA wins .

#6 Posted by bumnut (1789 posts) - - Show Bio
@TheJuggernautpunch said:
"TOAA wins ."

Yes,  As i stated previously, though that what if issue was a good Doc Doom character study story, it didn't make much sense in the canon part, as Doctor Doom had both Beyonders and IG and was waging war with the Celestial race over 400 years, and pretty much burnt out all his powers in the process.  The fact that he burnt out said powers makes it non canon and not much sense since Beyonders powers were infinite, before he got retconned, as were the Infiniy Gems, hence infinite power, you can't burn them out! And he could have wiped out the Celestial race easily with just the Beyonders powers, let alone having the IG on top of that.  Great strory/read/ but few things that don't pan out in 616 canon.  Thanos w/hotu would have easily taken out this Doom.  He didn't even need to take out anyone, he just absorbed the whole MU, and I believe he took out a Celestial, and not even sure if that was after he had HOTU?
#7 Posted by TheJuggernautpunch (6133 posts) - - Show Bio
@bumnut: TOAA > Beyonder . Beyonder's power is not infinite .
#8 Posted by bumnut (1789 posts) - - Show Bio
" @bumnut: TOAA > Beyonder . Beyonder's power is not infinite ."

Pre-retcon Beyonders was. He was a TOAA of his own making.
#9 Posted by TheJuggernautpunch (6133 posts) - - Show Bio
@bumnut: No , TOAA > PR Beyonder .
#10 Posted by bumnut (1789 posts) - - Show Bio
" @bumnut: No , TOAA > PR Beyonder ."

Well, there was nothing to show that, and it's a case of agree to disagree.  Beyonder was just a very much younger and less evolved TOAA, so Marvel's TOAA might have it on experience and being around more and his knowledge in himself, which is where Beyonder lacked, as he was an inexperienced supreme being without knowing his reason for being and his powers.
#11 Posted by TheJuggernautpunch (6133 posts) - - Show Bio
@bumnut: TOAA is supreme . No one is more powerful than him .
#12 Posted by bumnut (1789 posts) - - Show Bio
" @bumnut: TOAA is supreme . No one is more powerful than him ."

Fair enough.  I would argue my point across as I just did about Beyonder and his original concept,  but can see your adamant in your view.
#13 Posted by Lance Bastro (4744 posts) - - Show Bio

shouldn';t it be =/=

#14 Posted by bumnut (1789 posts) - - Show Bio
@Lance Bastro said:
"shouldn';t it be =/= "

Exactly.  It's just experience and effeciency that matters now.  Knowledge in their powers and themselves, and that's where Beyonder falls short, when compared to TOAA! It's not that he lacks the power.
#15 Posted by Goenitz (2064 posts) - - Show Bio
" @bumnut: TOAA is supreme . No one is more powerful than him . "
#16 Posted by warlock360 (28050 posts) - - Show Bio

Beyonder controlls most parts of the Multiverse except for 616, and since TOAA controlls all the multiverse including 616, thats 1 universe more powerful  : )

#17 Posted by Konnal (13 posts) - - Show Bio

Dind't writers create TOAA to kinda replace PR Beyonder as the ultimate cosmic entity? Anyways, I believe TOAA would win here, after all he is the one above all isn't he? =p

#18 Posted by Lance Uppercut (23245 posts) - - Show Bio
@Konnal: TOAA Are the writers. That's why TOAA is often depicted as Stan Lee, or some other famous writer.
#19 Posted by GamorasBigDaddy (2818 posts) - - Show Bio

Doom stands no chance here! there quite a few cosmics that could beat him!
#20 Posted by Primmaster64 (21138 posts) - - Show Bio
" TOAA wins . "

#21 Edited by blds_bane (455 posts) - - Show Bio

lets start by TOAA unmaking the  Infinite G  then curb stomping the left overs

#22 Posted by Morpheus_ (29873 posts) - - Show Bio
I like how Doom is put up against the Supreme being in Marvel yet he required centuries just to defeat the Celestials in the same What If? issue.
#23 Posted by gobstakid777 (1815 posts) - - Show Bio

This is an obvious stalemate 
PR Beyonder and TOAA are undoubtedly equal in power

#24 Posted by JediXMan (30623 posts) - - Show Bio

The One Above All.

Moderator Online
#25 Posted by _Sojourn_ (19252 posts) - - Show Bio

his name says it all...ONE ABOVE ALL...not One above Some, or One above all except for a few...
#26 Posted by hdorman1 (4662 posts) - - Show Bio

TOAA
he is the god of marvel
doom loses
for the first time in a while

#27 Posted by SpidermanPrimeZ (233 posts) - - Show Bio

TOAA beats anything and everything. Combine the power of all in the Marvel universe and give it to Doom and he still loses here.
#28 Posted by glforthewin (2355 posts) - - Show Bio

TOAA takes away dooms beyonder powers because he can and then moves the battle to another universe where the ig has no effect whatsoever. or he just unmakes doom 
@SpidermanPrimeZ:
 lol thats awesome