Doctor Doom Vs Wonder Woman

SeSAW

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#51  Edited By SeSAW

Doom is the top villian on marvel earth he has techs on his armour that will easily take WW down. And all of you forgot about the force fields if Doom puts up a force field she cant do nothing and he can just blast her to ashses. Wonder Woman is not gonna beat Doom she is just a brawler she don't have no ranged attacks.

weather witch

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#52  Edited By weather witch

ww would kick dr dooms a$$!!!

vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 27

User Lists: 2

#53  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator
SeSAW said:
"Doom is the top villian on marvel earth he has techs on his armour that will easily take WW down. And all of you forgot about the force fields if Doom puts up a force field she cant do nothing and he can just blast her to ashses. Wonder Woman is not gonna beat Doom she is just a brawler she don't have no ranged attacks."
1.Doom being the top villian of Marvel earth doesn't mean anything
2.I just said this but obviously you weren't reading..The Sentry..ripped off Doom's armor,broke his forcefield,and broke the bands of Cyttorak all before Doom could finish a spell..Wonder Woman is on Superman's level and The Sentry hasn't shown himself to be.
3.Wonder Woman does have ranged attack but she doesn't need them.She's not just a brawler either..but you wouldn't know since you obviously don't read DC.
SeSAW

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#54  Edited By SeSAW

Yeah and that was the Sentry ( who has also stepped to Galactus) not Wonder Woman. And what ranged attacks does Wonder Woman have past the 20-30 feet of her lasso please tell me. Like I said Doom puts up a force field and blasts her to ashes.

vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#55  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator
SeSAW said:
"Yeah and that was the Sentry ( who has also stepped to Galactus) not Wonder Woman. And what ranged attacks does Wonder Woman have past the 20-30 feet of her lasso please tell me. Like I said Doom puts up a force field and blasts her to ashes."
1.She can throw her tiara..She used it on Superman.
2.The Sentry took on Galactus before the thing with the Void got out of hand and he's only at his strongest when his mind is stable.He has not shown to be as strong as Clark or Diana or as fast either.He also got his block knocked off my Ms.Marvel who isn't even close to Wonder Woman's strength.
3.Doom has lost to the same weak ass 4 heroes countless times.If it was that easy for him to beat characters he would get owned by the F4 everytime..he also wouldn't have gotten put on his ass by the Vision during Infinity Gauntlet.
IcePrince_X

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#56  Edited By IcePrince_X

Its really hard to decide since its bias enough that it takes place in the kingdom of Dr. Doom, where he has an enormous advantage of people and machines. But Wonder Woman is one superhero not to reckoned with. Trained as the most efficient warrior of her kind plus a power strength and speed nearly if not already at godly levels, I see her winning this.

I remember a scan that she nearly had her entire burned by holding back a larger comet or meteor and yet had enough will power and strength to do her task...and to think she also survived that experience, I believe she can own this fight though it will not be as easy.

SeSAW

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#57  Edited By SeSAW
Vance Astro said:
"SeSAW said:
"Yeah and that was the Sentry ( who has also stepped to Galactus) not Wonder Woman. And what ranged attacks does Wonder Woman have past the 20-30 feet of her lasso please tell me. Like I said Doom puts up a force field and blasts her to ashes."
2.The Sentry took on Galactus before the thing with the Void got out of hand and he's only at his strongest when his mind is stable.He has not shown to be as strong as Clark or Diana or as fast either.He also got his block knocked off my Ms.Marvel who isn't even close to Wonder Woman's strength.
3.Doom has lost to the same weak ass 4 heroes countless times.If it was that easy for him to beat characters he would get owned by the F4 everytime..he also wouldn't have gotten put on his ass by the Vision during Infinity Gauntlet.
"
But that's 4 heros and Reed Richards always has prep to beat Doom and reed could beat almost anyone with enough prep time and on the contrary Doom has beaten them alot also. And that Tiera and gonna break dooms force field it probably wont hurt his armor either.
Queen Kong

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#58  Edited By Queen Kong
SeSAW said:
"Vance Astro said:
"SeSAW said:
"
But that's 4 heros and Reed Richards always has prep to beat Doom and reed could beat almost anyone with enough prep time and on the contrary Doom has beaten them alot also. And that Tiera and gonna break dooms force field it probably wont hurt his armor either.
"
The Vision dropped Doom when he had prep so..you have no point.The Sentry owned him when he had prep as well.
SeSAW

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#59  Edited By SeSAW

The Vision and Sentry have more powers than Wonder Woman. So I do got a point

Queen Kong

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#60  Edited By Queen Kong
SeSAW said:
"The Vision and Sentry have more powers than Wonder Woman. So I do got a point"
No you don't.Again..Ms.Marvel dropped the Sentry who isn't as strong or as fast as Wonder Woman and The Vision was depowered.
Fantasma Ghost

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#61  Edited By Fantasma Ghost
SeSAW said:
I'm sorry, but in the 99% of the posts that I've seen by you, no you don't have a point.
vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#62  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator
Fantasma Ghost said:
"SeSAW said:
I'm sorry, but in the 99% of the posts that I've seen by you, no you don't have a point.
"
LMFAO.
SeSAW

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#63  Edited By SeSAW

Well sweetheart do you know how many poeple Doom has owned with no prep. Heres one example

caption
caption

caption
caption

vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#64  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator
SeSAW said:
"Well sweetheart do you know how many poeple Doom has owned with no prep. Heres one example

caption
caption

caption
caption

"
Thanks for showing me scans of Doom owning more people weaker than Wonder Woman..it prove absolutely nothing.
SeSAW

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#65  Edited By SeSAW

So you telling me WW could beat the whole FF or 7 of the top X men by herself i seriously doubt it. But if thats not enough here
Doom beats Adam Warlock
caption
caption

This is the fight you are refering to (well some of it) Doom goy beat by Sentry but he was fighting Ironman, Sentry ,and Spider Woman when he lost.

caption
caption

Started out as him and ironman

caption
caption

Then Sentry rushed him and caught him off gaurd.

caption
caption

Now U C what really happened. Doom would kill Wonder Woman alone
vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#66  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator
SeSAW said:
"

So you telling me WW could beat the whole FF or 7 of the top X men by herself i seriously doubt it. But if thats not enough here
Doom beats Adam Warlock
caption
caption

This is the fight you are refering to (well some of it) Doom goy beat by Sentry but he was fighting Ironman, Sentry ,and Spider Woman when he lost.

caption
caption

Started out as him and ironman

caption
caption

Then Sentry rushed him and caught him off gaurd.

caption
caption

Now U C what really happened. Doom would kill Wonder Woman alone"

1.That's not Adam Warlock..it's Magus.
2.Doom isn't fast enough to react anyway.Magic doesn't work on him.Strange said it when the Sentry beat him.
SeSAW

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#67  Edited By SeSAW

Yeah it is Adam Warlock look at the panel again Magus doesnt have a cape on thats Warlock being blasted Magus is flying away look at Warlock on the ground in the last panel. And Doom has magic as another option but his first offense are the tech blasts on his suit he has many different kinds, to blast Wonder Womans azz to ashes.

SeSAW

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#68  Edited By SeSAW

Actually if she came to his country he would probably charm the hell out of WW , she would spend the night with him and end up leaving the JLA

The_Martian

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 22

#69  Edited By The_Martian

As much as I hate to say it, WW beats Dr. Doom. She is way way too fast for him and could rip through his armor like tissue paper.

vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#70  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator
SeSAW said:
"Yeah it is Adam Warlock look at the panel again Magus doesnt have a cape on thats Warlock being blasted Magus is flying away look at Warlock on the ground in the last panel. And Doom has magic as another option but his first offense are the tech blasts on his suit he has many different kinds, to blast Wonder Womans azz to ashes."
1.Adam Warlock was never purple with white hair.Magus is....Adam Warlock never looked like that.
http://www.comicvine.com/magus/29-14619/

2.Doom's tech blasts didn't have much effect on Black Panther...
3.He can't blast Wonder Woman to ashes.He hasn't done that to any hero...he certainty won't do it to someone as powerful as WW.

SeSAW said:
"Actually if she came to his country he would probably charm the hell out of WW , she would spend the night with him and end up leaving the JLA"
Don't be stupid.THIS country is America and Dr.Doom is the King of Latveria..get it together.
Fantasma Ghost

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#71  Edited By Fantasma Ghost
Nobody said:
"As much as I hate to say it, WW beats Dr. Doom. She is way way too fast for him and could rip through his armor like tissue paper.
"
It is the only logical outcome, she is simply a Superman level character. The only possibility for Doom is prep, which he doesn't have.
SeSAW

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#72  Edited By SeSAW

Dude that is Adam Warlock that got blasted don't be blind look at the panels. And so what Dooms major feats by far out weigh some of his subpar showing. And like I said WW will either die or become the sex slave of the greatist villian on earth

SeSAW

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#73  Edited By SeSAW

You don't have to get mad cuz you can't C homeboy just go and get some glasses alright. Better yet get some glasses ( cuz ur blind as a bat) and some prozac. And where iz the link to Magus page, since you can't C you more than likely thought you posted it but you did not.

The_Martian

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#74  Edited By The_Martian
SeSAW said:
Since when?
vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#75  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator
Broly2 said:
"You don't have to get mad cuz you can't C homeboy just go and get some glasses alright. Better yet get some glasses ( cuz ur blind as a bat) and some prozac"
I need glasses because your pretending that Magus is Adam Warlock.Your the dumbest f#ckin dude on the Vine.

Broly2 is back.
SeSAW

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#76  Edited By SeSAW

Nobody said:

"SeSAW said:
Since when?
"

They are both strong and fast and both have many raged attacks WW has none, and Sentry can even put up force fields and has some TP.

Vance Astro
said:

"Broly2 said:
"You don't have to get mad cuz you can't C homeboy just go and get some glasses alright. Better yet get some glasses ( cuz ur blind as a bat) and some prozac"
I need glasses because your pretending that Magus is Adam Warlock.Your the dumbest f#ckin dude on the Vine.

Broly2 is back.
"

No when every one else looks at that picture and reads what your reply was they will call you the slowest, and blindest dude on the Vine. LOL i can't even believe you continue to argue that point anyone who looks at the last panel can see that that is Adam Warlock on the ground, i woulda juz shut up a long time ago if i were you. Maybe you juz don't know how to read comics. Oh and by the way wheres that link of Magus you were going to post?

vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#77  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator
SeSAW said:
"

Nobody said:

"SeSAW said:
Since when?
"

They are both strong and fast and both have many raged attacks WW has none, and Sentry can even put up force fields and has some TP.

Vance Astro
said:

"Broly2 said:

Broly2 is back.
"

No when every one else looks at that picture and reads what your reply was they will call you the slowest, and blindest dude on the Vine. LOL i can't even believe you continue to argue that point anyone who looks at the last panel can see that that is Adam Warlock on the ground, i woulda juz shut up a long time ago if i were you. Maybe you juz don't know how to read comics.

"
Do you know what Magus is to Adam Warlock?
SeSAW

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#78  Edited By SeSAW

The same person but they can split and at that time they were split. And by the way Dr Doom taking down Magus would be an even greater feat but thats Warlock that he blasted. Read what Moondragon says to Doom in the last panel.

vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#79  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator
Nobody said:
"SeSAW said:
Since when?
"
Since Never..he's a dumbass.
vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#80  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator
SeSAW said:
"The same person but they can split and at that time they were split. And by the way Dr Doom taking down Magus would be an even greater feat but thats Warlock that he blasted."
With prep-time Doom beat Silver Surfer as well but he has no prep here so how is he going to beat Wonder Woman with no prep.How does he even begin to react to her if he doesn't know her powers.
SeSAW

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#81  Edited By SeSAW

Vance you obviously don't know about Doom. Doom walks around with several high tech wepons on his armor that can cause different energy blasts, some can be as powerful as Nukes, and some can generate force fields. And he also is one of the most accomplished magic users in all of Marvel, he is Dr Stranges best student. All of this he has anytime he has his armor on so this is without prep.

Avatar image for crimson_dominion
Crimson Dominion

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#82  Edited By Crimson Dominion
Vance Astro said:
"SeSAW said:
"The same person but they can split and at that time they were split. And by the way Dr Doom taking down Magus would be an even greater feat but thats Warlock that he blasted."
With prep-time Doom beat Silver Surfer as well but he has no prep here so how is he going to beat Wonder Woman with no prep.How does he even begin to react to her if he doesn't know her powers."
its the same point over and over again and he still won't accept the fact that WW wins
vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#83  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator
SeSAW said:
"Vance you obviously don't know about Doom. Doom walks around with several high tech wepons on his armor that can cause different energy blasts, some can be as powerful as Nukes, and some can generate force fields. And he also is one of the most accomplished magic users in all of Marvel, he is Dr Stranges best student. All of this he has anytime he has his armor on so this is without prep."
1.And which one of those high tech weapons helped him when he got owned by T'Challa in Storm in his own castle? Which one of those weapons helped him when Strange blew him away? Where was his weapons when Terrax almost killed him?

2.Powerful as nukes? False..the blast he hit Ben Grimm with that knocked him unconscious wasn't even that powerful.

3.I know he uses magic and i'm pretty sure I mentioned him trying to use a spell against the Sentry.
SeSAW

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#84  Edited By SeSAW

Dude your acting like Doom has not been around for years and years of course he has some poor showings but like i said he has way more great feats than poor showings. As far as Strange he is the Sorceror Supreme and as far as Terrax he is Galactus herald, both are more powerful than WW. And I have lots of scans of him beating the Avengers, Xmen, even Galactus, Silver Surfer, Odin, and the Beyonder. And you juz keep comin up with nonsense anyway, im done with this thread Doom wins easily please close this. 

One-Above-You

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#85  Edited By One-Above-You
SeSAW said:
"Dude your acting like Doom has not been around for years and years of course he has some poor showings but like i said he has way more great feats than poor showings. As far as Strange he is the Sorceror Supreme and as far as Terrax he is Galactus herald, both are more powerful than WW. And I have lots of scans of him beating the Avengers, Xmen, even Galactus, Silver Surfer, Odin, and the Beyonder. And you juz keep comin up with nonsense anyway, im done with this thread Doom wins easily please close this. "
When did he beat the Beyonder? Can you show me scans?
vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#86  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator
SeSAW said:
"Dude your acting like Doom has not been around for years and years of course he has some poor showings but like i said he has way more great feats than poor showings. As far as Strange he is the Sorceror Supreme and as far as Terrax he is Galactus herald, both are more powerful than WW. And I have lots of scans of him beating the Avengers, Xmen, even Galactus, Silver Surfer, Odin, and the Beyonder. And you juz keep comin up with nonsense anyway, im done with this thread Doom wins easily please close this. "
1.I'm not acting like anything.
2.All of Doom's great feats come from prep-time..but the Sentry owned him when he did have prep time.BTW post that whole fight and stop skipping pages.
3.So? Strange is the Sorcerer Supreme.He's not as smart as Doom nor is he impossible to hit.
4.So what if Terrrax is a herald...The Sentry killed him.
5.And just because you keep mentioning Doom's prep-time feats,I'm done with you.

Wonder Woman wins.
vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#87  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator
One-Above-You said:
"SeSAW said:
"
He's actually not making up stuff for once.
One-Above-You

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#88  Edited By One-Above-You
Vance Astro said:
"One-Above-You said:
"SeSAW said:
"
He's actually not making up stuff for once."
Is he talking about when Doom stole the Beyonders powers or something? Because I thought the Beyonder let him do that as a test or something.
vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#89  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator
One-Above-You said:
"Vance Astro said:
"One-Above-You said:
"SeSAW said:
"
He's actually not making up stuff for once."
Is he talking about when Doom stole the Beyonders powers or something? Because I thought the Beyonder let him do that as a test or something.
"
That's how Doom beats most Cosmic level characters.He actually attacked Silver Surfer when he was recovering at Dr.Strange's and people always try to use that as a feat.
Queen Kong

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#90  Edited By Queen Kong

Why is it that the guy who is wrong always acts as if he is too good for the thread?

Static Shock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#91  Edited By Static Shock
Vance Astro said:
"The Sentry broke the bands of Cyttorak,ripped Doom's armor off and broke his forcefield all before he could finish a spell.Wonder Woman would Annihilate Doom."
Good point.

SeSAW said:

Vision having more abilities has nothing to do with anything. As for the Sentry, he doesn't have more abilities than she does (And, he has a lot of the same abilities that she has). Again, what does this have to do with anything?
Static Shock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#92  Edited By Static Shock
Queen Kong said:
"Why is it that the guy who is wrong always acts as if he is too good for the thread?
"
You might as well make this a rhetorical question for the that fact that there isn't an ansewr for it. LOL.
vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#93  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator

Nice av Static.I like the re-color.

Static Shock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#94  Edited By Static Shock

Thanks. I didn't color it though. LOL.

SeSAW

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#95  Edited By SeSAW
Static Shock said:
"Vance Astro said:
"The Sentry broke the bands of Cyttorak,ripped Doom's armor off and broke his forcefield all before he could finish a spell.Wonder Woman would Annihilate Doom."
Good point.

SeSAW said:

Vision having more abilities has nothing to do with anything. As for the Sentry, he doesn't have more abilities than she does (And, he has a lot of the same abilities that she has). Again, what does this have to do with anything?
"
What Sentry has way more abiltys than WW. And like I said Doom who has taken on many teams before and won is not losing to WW. Dr Doom would hang hiself if he loss to Wonder Woman. Actually Dr Doom has robots that can probably beat her.
vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#96  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator
SeSAW said:
"Static Shock said:
"Vance Astro said:
Good point.

SeSAW said:

"
What Sentry has way more abiltys than WW. And like I said Doom who has taken on many teams before and won is not losing to WW. Dr Doom would hang hiself if he loss to Wonder Woman. Actually Dr Doom has robots that can probably beat her.
"
Why do you keep making up stuff?

The Sentry has 8 ablities and Wonder Woman has 13.
Saying Doom beats teams doesn't make him a winner.American Eagle nearly beat the Thunderbolts and he's far weaker than Doom and Wonder Woman.
Doom hanging himself for losing to Wonder Woman would be retarded because he didn't do that when Storm blew him away in his own Castle for f#ckin with T'Challa.He just told them to leave.
SeSAW

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#97  Edited By SeSAW

He told them to leave cuz he still has feelings for Storm. He could have easily killed them both.

I wanna here the 13 abilities that Wonder Woman has please tell me I need a laugh

The_Martian

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#98  Edited By The_Martian
SeSAW said:
"

Nobody said:

"SeSAW said:
Since when?
"

"
Neither are nearly as fast or as strong as WW. As for ranged attacks, WW has weapons for ranged attacks and if we are saying just normal gear that is her unbreakable lasso and her tiara which is razor sharp and magic.
vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#99  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator
SeSAW said:
"He told them to leave cuz he still has feelings for Storm. He could have easily killed them both.

I wanna here the 13 abilities that Wonder Woman has please tell me I need a laugh"
I gave you the abilities in another thread and no..he couldn't have killed Storm and T'Challa.
SeSAW

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#100  Edited By SeSAW
Nobody said:
"SeSAW said:
"

Nobody said:

"SeSAW said:
Since when?
"

"
Neither are nearly as fast or as strong as WW. As for ranged attacks, WW has weapons for ranged attacks and if we are saying just normal gear that is her unbreakable lasso and her tiara which is razor sharp and magic.
"
Ha Ha Ha you call her lasso and tiera ranged attacks let her try to use them while Doom is blasting at her with all kinds of energies. And stil yet nobady has answered the question what will happen if Doom puts up a force field Diana has no attack to match it she can fly around and try to punch through it (good luck) while Doom blast her azz. Really Dr Doom is more like a total JLA threat more than a WW threat.