• 198 results
#1 Posted by TheDrifter (26555 posts) - - Show Bio
Doctor Doom

Vs

Wonder Woman

Doctor Doom Vs Wonder Woman.

No prep time, Fight takes place in Latveria.

Please use Logic and reasoning.
#2 Edited by Hedatary (3768 posts) - - Show Bio

Doom

#3 Posted by SeSAW (3677 posts) - - Show Bio

She coming to Dooms hood and you think she has a chance to win hell no.

#4 Posted by Vance Astro (91123 posts) - - Show Bio

Wonder Woman..

#5 Posted by pixelized (62882 posts) - - Show Bio
Vance Astro said:
"Wonder Woman.."

#6 Posted by SeSAW (3677 posts) - - Show Bio

Thats rediculous how is she gonna win in his country she can't

#7 Posted by the creator (8560 posts) - - Show Bio
SeSAW said:
"Thats rediculous how is she gonna win in his country she can't"

She moves up at super speed to Doom (at speeds approx 500 times faster than the original Quicksilver) and she simply hits Doom.
As she may well be around 100 times stronger than the Thing this might cause some damage since Doom has been staggered by blows from the Thing before (even against his force field).

Figures to support the above detail.

Quicksilver originally ran at 170mph.
WW has been shown moving at over 100,000 mph.

The Thing has shown strength feast that might actually reach 100,000 tonnes.
WW has been shown to be almsot at Superman's level of strength and he successfully lift at least 10,000,000 tonnes.
#8 Posted by pixelized (62882 posts) - - Show Bio

and she has the invisible jet

#9 Posted by TheDrifter (26555 posts) - - Show Bio
pixelized said:
"and she has the invisible jet"

But she's not invisible while in the invisible jet is she?
#10 Posted by Triumphant (2316 posts) - - Show Bio

And she's a very skilled fighter. WW wins.

#11 Posted by King Saturn (223839 posts) - - Show Bio
Wonder Woman should win this fight
#12 Posted by pixelized (62882 posts) - - Show Bio
TheDrifter said:
"pixelized said:
"and she has the invisible jet"

But she's not invisible while in the invisible jet is she?"
idk
#13 Posted by King Saturn (223839 posts) - - Show Bio
Huh ? I didnt even know Wonder Woman still used the Invisible Jet. She was flying by herself in the last comic I read of hers
#14 Posted by pixelized (62882 posts) - - Show Bio

<-----was joking about the jet

#15 Posted by warlock360 (28050 posts) - - Show Bio

WW is vurnable to projectiles, doom might aswell just tranqelize her, but other than that he could snap her synopsis in her brain and make her completely paralyzed like he has done before.

caption

#16 Posted by pixelized (62882 posts) - - Show Bio

wonder woman has the projectile blocker bracelets 

#17 Posted by warlock360 (28050 posts) - - Show Bio
pixelized said:
"wonder woman has the projectile blocker bracelets "
Doom can switch bodies with her, severely injure herself and switch back.
#18 Posted by pixelized (62882 posts) - - Show Bio

she's immune

#19 Posted by warlock360 (28050 posts) - - Show Bio

.... no

#20 Posted by Static Shock (47329 posts) - - Show Bio

Wonder Woman. She's moves to fast for Doom to react. This isn't even a fight.

#21 Posted by pixelized (62882 posts) - - Show Bio
Voidheart said:
".... no
"
mhmmmmmmmm
#22 Posted by warlock360 (28050 posts) - - Show Bio
Static Shock said:
"Wonder Woman. She's moves to fast for Doom to react. This isn't even a fight."
And why would she "Instictivly" just brawl out? who says they wouldn't have a conversation in which dooms take the initiative?
#23 Posted by Static Shock (47329 posts) - - Show Bio
Voidheart said:
"Doom can switch bodies with her, severely injure herself and switch back."

Can he do it faster than she can move? I doubt it.
#24 Posted by warlock360 (28050 posts) - - Show Bio

Depends, as i said, look above.

#25 Posted by Wildstar (1012 posts) - - Show Bio

In Doom's country, WW would be too busy fighting doombots, and when she finally made it to doom, he would have come up with a plan to beat her.

#26 Posted by pixelized (62882 posts) - - Show Bio
Wildstar said:
"In Doom's country, WW would be too busy fighting doombots, and when she finally made it to doom, he would have come up with a plan to beat her."
assumption
#27 Posted by warlock360 (28050 posts) - - Show Bio

Well actuallly thats true, doom is a complete paranoid and is prepared for about every scenario that enocutered him in the last few decades

#28 Edited by Ball Buster (2041 posts) - - Show Bio

Wonder Women should win.No prep time.no win for doom.

#29 Posted by warlock360 (28050 posts) - - Show Bio
Ball Buster said:
"Wonder Women should win.No prep time.no win for doom."
Voidheart said:
"WW is vurnable to projectiles, doom might aswell just tranqelize her, but other than that he could snap her synopsis in her brain and make her completely paralyzed like he has done before.

caption

"
Post after finding a solution for this not happening to WW
#30 Posted by Static Shock (47329 posts) - - Show Bio
Voidheart said:
"And why would she "Instictivly" just brawl out? who says they wouldn't have a conversation in which dooms take the initiative?"

So, you're assuming it would play out like a comic book? Why would Doom just talk to her? Why? Who says they would have a conversation and Wonder Woman just decides to brawl anyway? I didn't think the battle was defined by plot, as to which Doom would be set up to talk to her, with him gaining the initiative. I never said that she would immediately blitz him (But, she could if she wanted to). Fact of the matter is, he can't hit something if it's moving too fast for him. She clearly has the advantage mainly because of her superhuman speed. The question should be related to how Doom can come up with a defense against speeds he cannot react to, magic or no magic.
#31 Posted by warlock360 (28050 posts) - - Show Bio
Static Shock said:
"Voidheart said:
"And why would she "Instictivly" just brawl out? who says they wouldn't have a conversation in which dooms take the initiative?"

So, you're assuming it would play out like a comic book? Why would Doom just talk to her? Why? Who says they would have a conversation and Wonder Woman just decides to brawl anyway? I didn't think the battle was defined by plot, as to which Doom would be set up to talk to her, with him gaining the initiative. I never said that she would immediately blitz him (But, she could if she wanted to). Fact of the matter is, he can't hit something if it's moving too fast for him. She clearly has the advantage mainly because of her superhuman speed. The question should be related to how Doom can come up with a defense against speeds he cannot react to, magic or no magic."
Doom has done it with the Silver Surfer, and gained the advantage through the convo, It isn't in WW's nature to just go around and kill people.
#32 Posted by Static Shock (47329 posts) - - Show Bio
Voidheart said:
"Voidheart said:
"WW is vurnable to projectiles, doom might aswell just tranqelize her, but other than that he could snap her synopsis in her brain and make her completely paralyzed like he has done before.

caption

"
Post after finding a solution for this not happening to WW
"

Her speed. And, how would he be able to get this to work? Would he be using his mind or what?
#33 Posted by warlock360 (28050 posts) - - Show Bio

I think it was an impulse through his suit but i can be wrong didnt need anything extra as far as i can remember (but i can be wrong)

#34 Posted by Firestormnuclerman (2097 posts) - - Show Bio

Dr.Doom can't even beat Sub Mariner out of water. Wonderwoman has stalemated Superman. She's faster and way stronger to give Dr.Doom a buttkicking.

#35 Posted by warlock360 (28050 posts) - - Show Bio

Strength and speed wise is not even debateable, doom has the lower level on that, thats not the part. The meeting seems to take place in Latveria where doom resides and has all his nifty gadgets.

#36 Posted by Static Shock (47329 posts) - - Show Bio
Voidheart said:
"Doom has done it with the Silver Surfer, and gained the advantage through the convo, It isn't in WW's nature to just go around and kill people.
"
I don't think it really matters who he's done it on. He did it because the plot allowed him to. There's no plot here. And, because he wasted time talking to Surfer to the get the win doesn't mean Wonder Woman will waste her time trying to talk to him also. And, Wonder Woman doesn't have to kill him to win. I never even said that, so I don't know where you got that from.
#37 Posted by warlock360 (28050 posts) - - Show Bio

One punch of a 10,000,000 ton (as depicted from Creator's comment) velocity will knock ANY head clean of its shoulders. And WW knows that, she would have to channel down alot of her power to not kill doom in a second which makes this fight interesting again.

#38 Posted by The Owl (54 posts) - - Show Bio

Wonder Woman

#39 Posted by Static Shock (47329 posts) - - Show Bio
Voidheart said:
"One punch of a 10,000,000 ton (as depicted from Creator's comment) velocity will knock ANY head clean of its shoulders. And WW knows that, she would have to channel down alot of her power to not kill doom in a second which makes this fight interesting again.
"
For someone as powerful as Wonder Woman, she really doesn't have to hit Doom that hard. But she could hit him hard enough to knock him out cold, even with that armor on.
#40 Posted by warlock360 (28050 posts) - - Show Bio

if she can bench 10,000k tons max, than the average of that would be about 10,k tons, one blow without holding back will still Obliterate pretty much anything. 

#41 Posted by TheDrifter (26555 posts) - - Show Bio

Doctor Doom is the second best sorcerer in Marvel from what I heard (Second only to Doc Strange)

#42 Posted by Quintus_Knightfall (84653 posts) - - Show Bio

And Wonder Woman is on Superman's level in terms of power. She's to strong and to fast for Doom.

#43 Posted by TheDrifter (26555 posts) - - Show Bio
Gambler said:
"And Wonder Woman is on Superman's level in terms of power. She's to strong and to fast for Doom.
"
Good point.
#44 Posted by warlock360 (28050 posts) - - Show Bio
Gambler said:
"And Wonder Woman is on Superman's level in terms of power. She's to strong and to fast for Doom.
"
Wonder Woman beat superman :P
#45 Posted by T.J. Magnum (27685 posts) - - Show Bio

wonder woman

#46 Posted by Quintus_Knightfall (84653 posts) - - Show Bio
Voidheart said:
"Gambler said:
"
Wonder Woman beat superman :P
"
And Superman's beat her. Thats why I said she was on his level.
#47 Posted by Vance Astro (91123 posts) - - Show Bio

The Sentry broke the bands of Cyttorak,ripped Doom's armor off and broke his forcefield all before he could finish a spell.Wonder Woman would Annihilate Doom.

#48 Posted by Crimson Dominion (450 posts) - - Show Bio

Without prep time or PIS, Doom stands no chance against WW.

#49 Posted by Shawn The Devil (5754 posts) - - Show Bio

Doom, He is far to smart and projectiles hurt WW, which Doom has lots of.

#50 Posted by Vance Astro (91123 posts) - - Show Bio
Shawn The Devil said:
"Doom, He is far to smart and projectiles hurt WW, which Doom has lots of.
"
Vance Astro said:
"The Sentry broke the bands of Cyttorak,ripped Doom's armor off and broke his forcefield all before he could finish a spell.Wonder Woman would Annihilate Doom."
Read sometime.